Mod organizer: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?  Ditch the pile of crap that is called NMM and switch to MO, then you will ask yourself "why the heck didn't I do this earlier?" Seriously, it's vastly superior in every aspect and you can do a lot of things that you can not with NMM, like finding mod conflict, setting up mod priorities, multiple profiles........ the list goes on,  and best of all you will never need to worry about screwing up your data folder and have to install the whole damn game again since everything is handled outside of the game folder.

Here is a useful guide to help you get started with MO: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31499

Regarding loose files and BSA, with MO loose file will always override BSA no matter their priorities(was a bit wrong in my last post), so you don't have to adjust it manually every time, but I usually make a separate loose file folder and install it with MO, then put it after the original mod with a similar name just to make things appear tidy and you can also revert back to the original easily just by un-ticking it.

Crap. I just started a fresh install of the game as I hadn't played for a about a year. Now it sounds like I have to reinstall everything again if I want to take advantage of mod manager's features. Well maybe next time. I think I will just repack the .bsa file with my converted files as its easy to do and it is less "messy" in the data folder.

Thanks for the clarification.

You can safely delete the bsa file after you extract both the mesh and texture folders to your data folder, you can't use both bsa and loose files at the same time(NMM doesn't allow that, but with mod organizer you can set the loose files in higher priority to overwrite the bsa file), just overwrite the old meshes with your edited ones and keep the texture folder in place, then you should be good to go.

okay that confirms my suspicion about the .bsa being the reason why my modification to the armour failed to appear in game. And yeah, I only extracted the relevant meshes from the .bsa file so deleting it would be bad.

Some follow up questions...

What is mod organizer? Can I set it so all lose files are set at a higher priority with this tool? or do I have to do it on a mod by mod basis?

I think i found the mod in question but it contradicts what i seem to have encountered.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

BSA Priority (3):

-----------------

BSA files are archives that contain assets like textures, meshes, sounds, scripts, ...

All vanilla data resides in BSAs and by default, the Skyrim Creation Kit packages assets for mods in BSAs. Traditionally you can not control priority between BSAs and "loose" files (that is: assets that came as individual files), BSAs are always overwridden...

This clearly shows I can use both a .bsa and loose files BUT the loose files should always override the .bsa. While mod manager allows you to use a .bsa to overwrite loose files by changing the .bsa proiority.

So assuming the above quote is accurate does anyone know why my adding bbp to the lustmord armor set isn't working.

1) i have triple checked the folder structure

2) i have double followed the steps on the tutorial twice just in case i made a mistake the first time.

3) I have triple checked to make sure I actually put in the correct files in the loose folder.

4) The unpb files are marked unpb so I didn't mix them up with either the vanilla or cbbe version of the armour when I extracted them.

5) bbp works with other armours

6) bbp worked on different mod i added bbp to.

When you say "clearly marked as UNPB" what do you mean? For the new files to overwrite the BSA they not only need to be in the same directory but they need to be titled the exact same too. Not sure if that is the problem but just wanna double check. 

Hi- thanks a ton (metric, of course) for these conversions!!! Wooooeeeeeee! I have just d/l about 10-12 of them and am now BOSSing them into some semblance of order so I can go wear some of them as I ply my Happy Hooker trade throughout Skyrim.

Here's a request that I didn't find in the Request List despite several peeps (including me) chattering about it in other threads:

Blacktalon Armor UNP http://mods247.blogspot.com/ by Fizz/Fizz99.

This is truly awesome-looking armor, and has 4 separate tops that are desperately in need of BBP!

Again, thanks for your work on these. :heart:

Regarding loose files and BSA, with MO loose file will always override BSA no matter their priorities(was a bit wrong in my last post), so you don't have to adjust it manually every time, but I usually make a separate loose file folder and install it with MO, then put it after the original mod with a similar name just to make things appear tidy and you can also revert back to the original easily just by un-ticking it.

No that isn't the case. From their own blurb:

In the UI, check all BSAs you want loaded and you're ready to go. Files from BSAs have priority according to their installation order (left pane) -> They overwrite files from mods with lower priorities and don't overwrite files with higher priority. The limit of enables BSAs is approx 8000)

Say you you have a whole bunch of texture mods installed in a particular order to get a desired 'overwritten' result, tick any that have a BSA associated with them in the archive window and you don't have to worry about lower positioned mods with loose files, it's another major strength MO has over all other mod managers. 

Got Sif Olafsdottir  :heart:  and tried to temper her armor for her... Quel horreur! It's not temperable!

So I got the Leather Thieves Armor separately and tempered that for her... WOOPS! That's not temperable either!

Coincidence?

I DON'T THINK SO!

I smell a conspiracy, probably a major Imperial coverup at the highest levels of the Cyrodiil establishment... somebody WANTS my poor Siffie to DIE!

I want to know WHAT they knew, and WHEN they knew it.... General Tullius, we're coming for YOU!

*wanders off aimlessly, hoping nobody notices the drool*

PS: Thanks again for my awesome Sif and the amazing armor and/or haute couture conversions. :shy:

Heres something new I converted for you guys today. Hope you like, you'll also need the files linked on my post from this thread and page here. Just scroll down till you see my avatar ;-).

Just plug these in with the follower mod linked below and use the modified plugin to allow you to wear the armor. Theres no crafting it unfortunately so you will need to use your console (details also in the post mentioned above). 

ScreenShot865.png?m=1392498709

heres the link for the follower mod:

http://mod.dysintrop...cter-followers/

I also added TBBP to it, hope you dont mind. I should also mention that the horns and some of the belly art are actually part of the body they used not the armor mesh, so that will have to be figured out later possiby as a skin overlay and circlet maybe. 

Sinestra.rar

Got Sif Olafsdottir  :heart:  and tried to temper her armor for her... Quel horreur! It's not temperable!

So I got the Leather Thieves Armor separately and tempered that for her... WOOPS! That's not temperable either!

Coincidence?

I DON'T THINK SO!

I smell a conspiracy, probably a major Imperial coverup at the highest levels of the Cyrodiil establishment... somebody WANTS my poor Siffie to DIE!

I want to know WHAT they knew, and WHEN they knew it.... General Tullius, we're coming for YOU!

PS: Thanks again for my awesome Sif and the amazing armor and/or haute couture conversions. :shy:

Leather Thief Armor - UNPB BBP v0.4.7z

Can anyone point me in the direction of the scythe weapon the "Death Robes" is carrying? Or is it only for show?? that would be an awesome addition to my game, Thank you

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/?p=428484

Coincidence?

I DON'T THINK SO!

attachicon.gifLeather Thief Armor - UNPB BBP v0.4.7z

Can anyone point me in the direction of the scythe weapon the "Death Robes" is carrying? Or is it only for show?? that would be an awesome addition to my game, Thank you

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/?p=428484

sorry for the noobish questions , but the scythe .. I cant find it after I installed it, and sadly google has not been my friend with this issue :)  are there console commands ? I tried help "succubus scythe" to no avail.  On another note thank you for the quick response in the link

You can safely delete the bsa file after you extract both the mesh and texture folders to your data folder, you can't use both bsa and loose files at the same time(NMM doesn't allow that, but with mod organizer you can set the loose files in higher priority to overwrite the bsa file), just overwrite the old meshes with your edited ones and keep the texture folder in place, then you should be good to go.

okay that confirms my suspicion about the .bsa being the reason why my modification to the armour failed to appear in game. And yeah, I only extracted the relevant meshes from the .bsa file so deleting it would be bad.

Some follow up questions...

What is mod organizer? Can I set it so all lose files are set at a higher priority with this tool? or do I have to do it on a mod by mod basis?

I think i found the mod in question but it contradicts what i seem to have encountered.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

BSA Priority (3):

-----------------

BSA files are archives that contain assets like textures, meshes, sounds, scripts, ...

All vanilla data resides in BSAs and by default, the Skyrim Creation Kit packages assets for mods in BSAs. Traditionally you can not control priority between BSAs and "loose" files (that is: assets that came as individual files), BSAs are always overwridden...

This clearly shows I can use both a .bsa and loose files BUT the loose files should always override the .bsa. While mod manager allows you to use a .bsa to overwrite loose files by changing the .bsa proiority.

So assuming the above quote is accurate does anyone know why my adding bbp to the lustmord armor set isn't working.

1) i have triple checked the folder structure

2) i have double followed the steps on the tutorial twice just in case i made a mistake the first time.

3) I have triple checked to make sure I actually put in the correct files in the loose folder.

4) The unpb files are marked unpb so I didn't mix them up with either the vanilla or cbbe version of the armour when I extracted them.

5) bbp works with other armours

6) bbp worked on different mod i added bbp to.

When you say "clearly marked as UNPB" what do you mean? For the new files to overwrite the BSA they not only need to be in the same directory but they need to be titled the exact same too. Not sure if that is the problem but just wanna double check. 

The mod creates three craftable armour sets of the armour. One is vanillia, one is unpb the other cbbe. The files in the .bsa include the correct acronyms Cbbe and unpb. So I picked the unpb files modded them and I did not change the name of these files.

Heres something new I converted for you guys today. Hope you like, you'll also need the files linked on my post from this thread and page here. Just scroll down till you see my avatar ;-).

Just plug these in with the follower mod linked below and use the modified plugin to allow you to wear the armor. Theres no crafting it unfortunately so you will need to use your console (details also in the post mentioned above). 

ScreenShot865.png?m=1392498709

heres the link for the follower mod:

http://mod.dysintrop...cter-followers/

I also added TBBP to it, hope you dont mind. I should also mention that the horns and some of the belly art are actually part of the body they used not the armor mesh, so that will have to be figured out later possiby as a skin overlay and circlet maybe. 

Awesome, thanks for sharing. :D

I have several armor and/or clothing items for UNPB-BBP that work fine, but they are not weight-slider responsive and only have the 100% weight. Every time I put one of them on I bloat up like the Goodyear blimp.

So with those items, the answer to "does this make my butt look fat?" is "Yes. Yes, it does. Very much so." :angry:

Does anyone know how I can take the existing 100-weight versions of these items and convert them to 0-100 selectable-weight versions so I don't have to 'avert my eyes from those thunder thighs' every time I wear them? Something that doesn't require a PhD in modding or the CK would be nice.

I have Bodyslide/Outfit studio and I read the tutorial on how to convert outfits to UNPB-BBP but that tutorial says to deal with meshes, and all my meshes are inside of bsa files (or some such archive-file extension, don't have it open in front of me at the moment.) Since I can't get access to the meshes to select them into Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, I can't use the tutorial methods at all.

Thanks in advance for any helps.

Coincidence?

I DON'T THINK SO!

attachicon.gifLeather Thief Armor - UNPB BBP v0.4.7z

OMG! Thank you! going to go install it now! :heart:

I have several armor and/or clothing items for UNPB-BBP that work fine, but they are not weight-slider responsive and only have the 100% weight. Every time I put one of them on I bloat up like the Goodyear blimp.

So with those items, the answer to "does this make my butt look fat?" is "Yes. Yes, it does. Very much so." :angry:

Does anyone know how I can take the existing 100-weight versions of these items and convert them to 0-100 selectable-weight versions so I don't have to 'avert my eyes from those thunder thighs' every time I wear them? Something that doesn't require a PhD in modding or the CK would be nice.

I have Bodyslide/Outfit studio and I read the tutorial on how to convert outfits to UNPB-BBP but that tutorial says to deal with meshes, and all my meshes are inside of bsa files (or some such archive-file extension, don't have it open in front of me at the moment.) Since I can't get access to the meshes to select them into Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, I can't use the tutorial methods at all.

Thanks in advance for any helps.

You can probably use bodyslide now to do that. Caliente made it pretty easy actually. Load the _1 mesh as an outfit. Then load reference the weight conversion that is provided with body slide. Go ahead and use the UNPB provided cause you can go back later and add the bone weights for bbp or tbbp. Its covered in the tutorial posted earlier on how to use the weight conversion slider and what not. Hope that helps. In fact Im going to do it right now for the doom heavy set, something I have struggled with in Blender on many many occasions  :dodgy:

edit: and here it is  :cool:  Doom Heavy with Weight Slider support! (freakin finally)

3356719-1396135609.jpg

I made the color a little darker and added some shine too. If you dont want BBP but do want TBBP then just delete the Breast Bones from the meshes but leave the Butt Bones. ENJOY!

Doomheavy.rar

Where can I find the "Hello Cherry" panty in the pictures of 54. Aeri Assassin Armor - UNPB BBP Found it! via a japanese site: Osare Panty - UNP by anano http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26305/?

That leaves this question, which I can't answer myself:

It could be in the pantyhose mod, but I did not install that because of the warnings in the text: Is it safe to use now with the NetImmerse Override skse plugin (without racemenu), or does it still give problems?

Thanks for your work B3lisario, I added quite a few of your mods with the merged esp. And thanks for Sif Olafsdottir! I have admired her from afar, and now it turns out that she can be downloaded.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/412597/?

Describing mod conversion #38, the colored nails for UNP/UNPB, b3lisario said:

"There are two sets of equipable nails, adjusted to the UNP hand mesh and textures.
The nails use the ring slot, I changed this so they can be seen in 1st person view"

The word "equippable" above implies that they are items and not just hand meshes, which gives me hope that they might be enchantable.

I have right and left rings with 2 strong mega-enchants on each ring. Those 4 mega-enchants plus an armored, mega-tempered double-mega-enchanted circlet means that I don't have to enchant any armor or clothing at all, plus I can wear zero-armor clothing (or NO clothing at all!) to fight in if I want to... and I can wear my Amulet of Dibella just to make a statement (and advertise my trade) and not worry about what silly low-budget enchant it has on it. I have great fun flouncing through dungeons in my Schoolgirl outfit, my sexy black negligee with heels and fishnet hose, or the pink Peppermint set... nail polish would just put this fun over the top!

Plus, of course, my clients might like me better (or more often) if I had sexy nails. :cool:

Reason for 'splainin' the above is so you will understand the reason for this question: since the nails occupy the ring slots, meaning if I use these nails I can't wear my left and right rings, are the right and left nail sets enchantable so that I can still get a total of 4 enchants on my hands?

I guess I just need to d/l them and see... maybe I can just use them when I'm working the Inns  :angel:  and equip my rings to fight...

Thanks again for these great conversions! :heart: