On 2/5/2020 at 8:11 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

The issue is either that the extra models for this creature are corrupt or not properly converted for SE or are simply not compatible with the extended skeleton. However, these files are not throwing any errors in NifScope. Incompatible animations are not likely as these dogs use the same animations as the rest.

In addition if the creature is invisible with ASOS completely uninstalled then something may be overriding the vanilla model too. If you are using MO2 you can check the Data tab to see if a mod is adding Data\Meshes\Actors\Dog\Character Assets\MG07dog.nif. But this could be added by via BSA which makes it harder to trace. More Informative Console may be able to offer more clues.

That particular creature is spawned from a levelled list that also includes the summoned familiar wolf (50/50 chance of either). You could use xEdit to customise the slmcLvlDogMagic leveled list in SLMC to exclude MG07Dog but you would also need to uninstall SLMC first and make a clean save before reinstalling. This will not solve the underlying issue, just delay it, as this creature will be encountered as a hostile vanilla enemy in Labyrinthian.

Using NMM. a lot of this is over my head and I really don't want to start over. hmmm thanks for the help

13 minutes ago, gmg said:

Using NMM.

That adds a new wrinkle. NMM reached end-of-line in 2016 and is no longer supported. Even when it was supported it just wasn't very good.

One of the major issues with NMM in terms of support is that it has a habit of silently failing to install some files or installing them in a corrupted form such as 0-byte. There is no way to determine these failures reliably without manually comparing every file in a mod archive with those in the Data folder. On top of this is the fact that NMM installs directly to the Data folder in a destructive way and does nothing to help track the source of files making it very difficult to asses how mods are overwriting each other. As such it is not possible to offer realistic support for NMM users other than to strongly recommend making the move to Mod Organiser 2.

I have an odd bug, with v1.02 most creatures don't load the aroused ASOS models but the collision still loads. So I get the animal model with not aroused mesh but aroused collisions effecting my character. Only the non-armored german shepherd dog models will load aroused mesh on v1.02 for me. If I use v1.01 everything works correctly for all the creatures I tested. From the change log it doesn't looks like the changes between v1.01 and v1.02 should cause this, so I'm not sure what is going on.

This is all on new games with the only mod changes swapping from v1.01 to v1.02. I'm using mod organizer 2 with the same mod load order and plugin order for v1.01 and 1.02, I just swap between them as the only change and start a new game. I have hentai creatures & more nasty critters 12.02 and animal SOS SE 1.6.3 B3 (same thing happens with ASOS SE 1.6.1). I have also redownloaded all these mods as well as checked to make sure there are no 0-byte files.

I'm not sure what to try next to troubleshoot this. I can obviously just use v1.01 but I don't know if I will run into the same issue with future updates to this mod.

1 hour ago, mcg1355 said:

I have an odd bug, with v1.02 most creatures don't load the aroused ASOS models but the collision still loads. So I get the animal model with not aroused mesh but aroused collisions effecting my character. Only the non-armored german shepherd dog models will load aroused mesh on v1.02 for me. If I use v1.01 everything works correctly for all the creatures I tested. From the change log it doesn't looks like the changes between v1.01 and v1.02 should cause this, so I'm not sure what is going on.

This is all on new games with the only mod changes swapping from v1.01 to v1.02. I'm using mod organizer 2 with the same mod load order and plugin order for v1.01 and 1.02, I just swap between them as the only change and start a new game. I have hentai creatures & more nasty critters 12.02 and animal SOS SE 1.6.3 B3 (same thing happens with ASOS SE 1.6.1). I have also redownloaded all these mods as well as checked to make sure there are no 0-byte files.

I'm not sure what to try next to troubleshoot this. I can obviously just use v1.01 but I don't know if I will run into the same issue with future updates to this mod.

I might be wrong here but I don't think CBP used by ASOS deals with mesh collisions so the physics will still work so long as the skeleton is there, even if the meshes are not loaded.

Creature Framework is the mod that handles the swapping of models. It might be worth taking a look at its debug output in the Papyrus log to see if that offers any clues (debug in on by default in CF).

The only real difference between those two versions of SLMC some corrections in the Data/creatures.d/SLMC.json file. You could try hiding that file and seeing if that works. Hiding it will disable the Creature Framework handling of the GSDs added by SLMC.

Also, have you tried loading ASOS after SLMC? Not sure what difference load order will make to the way CF/jContainers handles things but it might be worth a shot.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I might be wrong here but I don't think CBP used by ASOS deals with mesh collisions so the physics will still work so long as the skeleton is there, even if the meshes are not loaded.

Creature Framework is the mod that handles the swapping of models. It might be worth taking a look at its debug output in the Papyrus log to see if that offers any clues (debug in on by default in CF).

The only real difference between those two versions of SLMC some corrections in the Data/creatures.d/SLMC.json file. You could try hiding that file and seeing if that works. Hiding it will disable the Creature Framework handling of the GSDs added by SLMC.

Also, have you tried loading ASOS after SLMC? Not sure what difference load order will make to the way CF/jContainers handles things but it might be worth a shot.

After hiding the SLMC.json file none of the aroused meshes would load, including the GSD dogs which were the only ones that would load with v1.02. That made me think you were right in suggesting looking at the Creature Framework log, which had a lot of errors, so I figured my problems came from there.

It turns out I had More Nasty Critters overwriting Creature Framework and that was partially bugging out CF. Swapping them around so CF overwrites MNC fixed all my issues and everything works with SLMC v1.02 now. I don't know how the partially bugged CF worked for my last playthrough or how it worked with SLMC v1.01 but not 1.02, but it seems to be sorted out now with the correct load order.

Thanks for the quick reply with the help / suggestions.

2 hours ago, mcg1355 said:

It turns out I had More Nasty Critters overwriting Creature Framework and that was partially bugging out CF. Swapping them around so CF overwrites MNC fixed all my issues

The new version of MNC contains CF, so no need for CF to be in your load order as a separate nod.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:31 PM, Stiffon said:

The new version of MNC contains CF, so no need for CF to be in your load order as a separate nod.

Oh nice! I didn't notice that when I updated MNC. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Scratch that. The CF in the new version of MNC gives me all the bugs I was having above again. Going to stick with CF 1.1.0-pre2A and have it overwrite MNC for now.

38 minutes ago, mcg1355 said:

Oh nice! I didn't notice that when I updated MNC. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Scratch that. The CF in the new version of MNC gives me all the bugs I was having above again. Going to stick with CF 1.1.0-pre2A and have it overwrite MNC for now.

Funny that cos I had the bugs when I had both and removing CF solved it.  I also realized I had a wrong version of MNC at the same time (had the RC one). 

• 1 month later...

Got a problem with the german shepherd as well: When playing sexlab animations, like the ones from Baka and Billyy, the aroused mesh gets loaded but the penis is in the wrong position (the default aroused mesh position and not bent to fit the current animation stage as it's supposed to be). All other dogs work properly though.

Might have something to do with ABC, maybe the shepherd race isn't registered? (Sexlab refers to it as DLC1HuskyBareRaceCM)

Is there a fix for this? Or a possibility to remove the GSD from the mod to only spawn the other dog species?

Help would be really appreciated as i do enjoy this mod quite a bit and do not want to get rid of it...

4 minutes ago, CedricDnnersby said:

Got a problem with the german shepherd as well: When playing sexlab animations, like the ones from Baka and Billyy, the aroused mesh gets loaded but the penis is in the wrong position (the default aroused mesh position and not bent to fit the current animation stage as it's supposed to be). All other dogs work properly though.

Might have something to do with ABC, maybe the shepherd race isn't registered? (Sexlab refers to it as DLC1HuskyBareRaceCM)

Is there a fix for this? Or a possibility to remove the GSD from the mod to only spawn the other dog species?

Help would be really appreciated as i do enjoy this mod quite a bit and do not want to get rid of it...

Currently the armour addons used for the GSD are provided by Hentai Creatures. The base mesh is meshes/hentaicreatures/Shepherd.nif and the aroused version meshes/hentaicreatures/ShepherdHard.nif. The "hard" NIF would need to be replaced with an appropriate physics-enabled mesh for ABC animations to work.

I'm not sure about the current state of ABC or even if that GSD is on the radar.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Currently the armour addons used for the GSD are provided by Hentai Creatures. The base mesh is meshes/hentaicreatures/Shepherd.nif and the aroused version meshes/hentaicreatures/ShepherdHard.nif. The "hard" NIF would need to be replaced with an appropriate physics-enabled mesh for ABC animations to work.

I'm not sure about the current state of ABC or even if that GSD is on the radar.

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Would it be possible to replace the ShepherdHard.nif with one of the other dogs one's that already work with ABC?

Or is there a way to edit the esp in xedit in order to remove the shepherd race from the mod entirely?

P.S. really enjoying your horse aniomations btw :P

7 hours ago, CedricDnnersby said:

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Would it be possible to replace the ShepherdHard.nif with one of the other dogs one's that already work with ABC?

Or is there a way to edit the esp in xedit in order to remove the shepherd race from the mod entirely?

Either solution should work. You can use xEdit to remove the GSD from the dog leveled lists but you'll need to make a clean save for this to take effect.

• 1 month later...

So i'm having an issue where two animals spawn at every spawn point in whiterun...I had a previous save where everything was normal but after starting a new game this happened.  It's just kind of a nuisance and I'm not able to disable them via console.  They also kinda keep falling from the sky and dying so I have bodies littering the town that I can't get rid of....Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

12 minutes ago, BabyBellies said:

So i'm having an issue where two animals spawn at every spawn point in whiterun...I had a previous save where everything was normal but after starting a new game this happened.  It's just kind of a nuisance and I'm not able to disable them via console.  They also kinda keep falling from the sky and dying so I have bodies littering the town that I can't get rid of....Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Not seen that before, not even sure where to begin to replicate it.

Disable the ESP, load the game and make a new save, then re-enable the ESP.

Creatures and NPCs falling out of the sky is typically an issue with FPS exceeding 60. I believe there some potential fixes for that available on Nexus.

5 minutes ago, BabyBellies said:

So if I have the OCS patch enabled I should disable the More Creatures esp?  
Sorry I'm a bit unsure what you mean by merged

Ah, yes. I didn't really look at that "patch" since I don't use Open Cities. It's actually not a patch as in it does not replace the existing ESP - it's just a separate version with it's own renamed plugin. I just assumed it was replacing the existing plugin.

So you should only be using one More Creatures ESP at a time. That would explain the multiple spawns.

That MC OCS version is an old one. It might be worth running the latest version of MC through the Open Cities xEdit Converter instead.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Ah, yes. I didn't really look at that "patch" since I don't use Open Cities. It's actually not a patch as in it does not replace the existing ESP - it's just a separate version with it's own renamed plugin. I just assumed it was replacing the existing plugin.

So you should only be using one More Creatures ESP at a time. That would explain the multiple spawns.

That MC OCS version is an old one. It might be worth running the latest version of MC through the Open Cities xEdit Converter instead.

Ok, thanks for the info.  I'll do that now

Edit: Ok so I don't know how to mod, code, or script, so this seems a little beyond me.  I tried following the instructions but I think the fact that I use Vortex may be affecting my ability to "Setup your load order for patching".  I'm not really an expert on arranging load order with Votex...

So basically I'm just gonna deal with this issue then, unless there's a "dummy" way of fixing it lol as I plan to keep using the outdated OCS Patch.

Thanks for the help so far though ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think there is some minor issue with this and relationship dialog overhaul. I get repeated "Hey I am glad I ran into you..." "Hello ladies..." dialog branch whenever I am in an inn, Jarl's palace etc. The problem is, the "ladies" are the animals like dogs from this mod and their voices are silent, but show in the subtitles

• 1 month later...