On 6/9/2020 at 4:06 PM, kaizersoze27 said:

I think there is some minor issue with this and relationship dialog overhaul. I get repeated "Hey I am glad I ran into you..." "Hello ladies..." dialog branch whenever I am in an inn, Jarl's palace etc. The problem is, the "ladies" are the animals like dogs from this mod and their voices are silent, but show in the subtitles

This is likely a shortfall in that mod's the dialogue conditions. It should be excluding creatures.

On 6/10/2020 at 3:56 AM, saltshade said:

-500 fps ?

Mods that add actors will contribute to poor performance. This is especially true of city cells. The number of creatures added to these cells is fairly large and in combination with other population mods may result in crossing some ill-defined line that will utterly tank FPS. One solution is using xEdit to delete the city cells from the SLMC.

8 hours ago, RabbitRabbit69 said:

I noticed that practically all (if not all) of the added creatures are males. Not appreciated. As such, I have started using all the extra creatures as sources of leather as I have no other use for them.

Yes, the original mod only adds default creatures. Try this ESP and see if it does the trick (I've only done some preliminary testing with it):

SexLab More Creatures.esp

I would recommend using this in a new game. Adding the female versions has meant altering the base form templates which can be troublesome. The result may be invisible creatures in a save that has had the original SLMC installed.

The distribution should be close to 50%. There may be a slight bias towards male as this does not include a definition for female GSDs so they will always be male. If you don't like the distribution try disabling SLMC, making a new save, then re-enabling it which will re-roll the spawns.

After running through whiterun, here is my result. Tally was taken with creature anims disabled so none were counted twice.

Dogs: Males - 9 Females - 4

Horses: Males - 5 Females - 5

errors: 3  I found three spots that had icons that looks like red triangle cubics, all near the companions hall.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 7:14 PM, RabbitRabbit69 said:

After running through whiterun, here is my result. Tally was taken with creature anims disabled so none were counted twice.

Dogs: Males - 9 Females - 4

Horses: Males - 5 Females - 5

errors: 3  I found three spots that had icons that looks like red triangle cubics, all near the companions hall.

Hmm. Whiterun is my usual haunt for testing and I was specifically checking the wolves there as I was not sure how they would work with female versions. In my game they appeared to function. Problem is I'm using an older customised version of MNC/ABC so I'm not sure what the state of the current releases are. If you are seeing red triangles that usually means that there is a missing or incompatible model. It might be worth taking a look at the wolf models in those mods and see if they are present and intact. Otherwise you could go into SLMC with SSEEdit and remove the female wolves from the leveled lists.

2 hours ago, VVuffy said:

Will there be a patch for Skyrim horse renewal SSE - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18605? The horses at Whiterun stables added by this mod appear changed, but when I try to interact with them, they "poof" back to original mesh/appearance.

P.S. How do I increase the amount of horses outdoors as there are too few horses given they were the equivalent of today's cars?

This is going to be an issue with MNC/ABC which handles the model changes for arousal. See if there is a patch for those. Given the chnange in shape from SHR I'm not sure how that would look if it's to be compatible with existing animations.

There are already a lot of horses, most of them outside. There's enough that I would worry about FPS on lower end machines, especially during combat near towns and cities when they might be pathing. My reasoning in placing horses was to leave them somewhere sensible and not already too crowded, and in places where they could be reasonably owned by a nearby NPC. At Whiterun stable there should be five or six horses where you normally only get one or two, plus a couple more at the gate and more at each of the farms there.

Is it possible that you've been playing for a while? SLMC creatures could have been depopulated by attacks. They should naturally respawn but only if you stay away from the area for 30 days. You could disable SLMC, make a new save and re-enable it, which would create fresh spawns.

6 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Hmm. Whiterun is my usual haunt for testing and I was specifically checking the wolves there as I was not sure how they would work with female versions. In my game they appeared to function. Problem is I'm using an older customised version of MNC/ABC so I'm not sure what the state of the current releases are. If you are seeing red triangles that usually means that there is a missing or incompatible model. It might be worth taking a look at the wolf models in those mods and see if they are present and intact. Otherwise you could go into SLMC with SSEEdit and remove the female wolves from the leveled lists.

This is going to be an issue with MNC/ABC which handles the model changes for arousal. See if there is a patch for those. Given the chnange in shape from SHR I'm not sure how that would look if it's to be compatible with existing animations.

There are already a lot of horses, most of them outside. There's enough that I would worry about FPS on lower end machines, especially during combat near towns and cities when they might be pathing. My reasoning in placing horses was to leave them somewhere sensible and not already too crowded, and in places where they could be reasonably owned by a nearby NPC. At Whiterun stable there should be five or six horses where you normally only get one or two, plus a couple more at the gate and more at each of the farms there.

Is it possible that you've been playing for a while? SLMC creatures could have been depopulated by attacks. They should naturally respawn but only if you stay away from the area for 30 days. You could disable SLMC, make a new save and re-enable it, which would create fresh spawns.

I asked about the patch because Animal SOS has a patch for SHR. For the vanilla horses it works perfectly as they are replaced by SHR and ASOS does the rest, but the "placed ones" switch to "SLMC default". Maybe a patch that updates/replaces the SLMC horse mesh with SHR?

Will try the new save thiing as my current test-save is mid-late game.

2 hours ago, VVuffy said:

I asked about the patch because Animal SOS has a patch for SHR. For the vanilla horses it works perfectly as they are replaced by SHR and ASOS does the rest, but the "placed ones" switch to "SLMC default". Maybe a patch that updates/replaces the SLMC horse mesh with SHR?

Will try the new save thiing as my current test-save is mid-late game.

The horses are just vanilla, the only change is their placement. If the horses are using SRH models while not aroused that indicates that SRH is treating them normally. If Creature Framework is swapping to the wrong model then the issue is either with the mod that is adding that model and the CF config for it or with CF itself.

Have you tried using the stand-alone version of CF and let it override the one in MNC?

18 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The horses are just vanilla, the only change is their placement. If the horses are using SRH models while not aroused that indicates that SRH is treating them normally. If Creature Framework is swapping to the wrong model then the issue is either with the mod that is adding that model and the CF config for it or with CF itself.

Have you tried using the stand-alone version of CF and let it override the one in MNC?

Fixed the horses (I think/hope), but current reliable CTD makes it a bit harder to check. 

Animal SOS patch has a separate "add-on" for the horses that doesn't changes the mesh. Stand-alone CF was not applying it properly as its older than MNC version what causes trouble when it overwrites MNC.

It literally gives you the "...this version is older, things will be broken..." line in mcm and the initialization goes on forever (at least longer than was my patience ~10min). Will play with the settings later as the gsd's suddenly turned impotent ...or female. Will see.

Thanks for help :)

• 5 weeks later...

FIXED: Turns our giving your mods a proper name is smart. For some reason when you install this mod the default name is "sexlab". I have a few other sexlab mods so didnt unckeck this as it didn't mention Creatures. So I was installing the mod twice. Once I uncheck 'sexlab', the auto name for this mod, it fixed my problem! 

(Let me know if you'd like me to delete this comment or not)

I am at a loss here. I am trying to ununstall this mod and remove all the animals in my cities but am unable to get rid of these guys! I tried uninstalling and I still had dogs and horses in the cities. I then went and followed the steps  to download and use SEEEdit (in VR so TES5VREdit), navigated to SexLab More Creatures.esp, and on the left side opened up WorldSpaces and have deleted every entry in here. I also tried opening Cell and manually deleting each creature before that but I saw instruction on how to delete creatures citywide.

Also, looking at the creature with console commands and typing "disable" does nothing to the dogs. The name I see for them is "00000014". I am really stuck here and hoping for any help!

If useful: As mentioned this is in VR, I am using Mod Organizer 2, as well as Loot to help with load order, and have roughly 40 other mods I've been using for a while before trying this guy.

3 hours ago, calland36 said:

FIXED: Turns our giving your mods a proper name is smart. For some reason when you install this mod the default name is "sexlab". I have a few other sexlab mods so didnt unckeck this as it didn't mention Creatures. So I was installing the mod twice. Once I uncheck 'sexlab', the auto name for this mod, it fixed my problem!

The mod name detection in MO2 can be a little funky. When it gives you a partial name during install hit space and it should auto-complete.

My go-to for removing excess creatures from this mod is the "disable" command, but I've noticed that I can't disable any of the creatures in Whiterun or Solitude. This only seems to happen in some walled cities. In other cities (Riften, for example), interior cells, and the world outside of cities they can be disabled normally. Is there anything different about how the creatures in Whiterun and Solitude were set up? Can the restriction be removed via SSEEdit?

Edit: I decided to test this in each of the walled cities.

Whiterun: I couldn't disable any of the creatures placed inside the city, or directly outside the city (around the gate and stables). I could delete the vanilla horses at the stable.

Solitude: I couldn't disable any of the creatures inside the city. Outside of the gate, I couldn't disable any of the creatures down the path or around the fast travel cart, but I could disable the ones placed around the stables.

Markarth: I was able to disable any/all of the creatures both inside the city, and outside of it. I also found a dead horse by the stables. Damned forsworn savages. :c

Windhelm: I could not disable any of the creatures in the city, or on the bridge, or around the stables (other than the vanilla horses). When I went to the farm houses east of the stable, I was able to disable the dogs/horses around them.

Riften: I could disable any/all of the creatures placed inside the city, and around the stables. Also, the grey, saddled horse beside the cart doesn't have an owner; I was able to take it without penalty!

I also tested Falkreath, and was able to disable all of the creatures placed there. The problem seems limited to those three walled cities, and the areas immediately outside of them!

4 hours ago, shar181 said:

My go-to for removing excess creatures from this mod is the "disable" command, but I've noticed that I can't disable any of the creatures in Whiterun or Solitude. This only seems to happen in some walled cities. In other cities (Riften, for example), interior cells, and the world outside of cities they can be disabled normally. Is there anything different about how the creatures in Whiterun and Solitude were set up? Can the restriction be removed via SSEEdit?

Those creatures are connected to civil war event activators so that they will be removed when the events start. This means that they cannot be removed via console. You should be able to remove the XESP - Enable Parent field from these creatures in xEdit which will then permit the disable command again. Keep in mind that during a subsequent CW event in that city these creatures will still be around and could make the AI a bit confused and might impact framerate.

If you simply want to remove all added creatures from city cells then you should instead delete the city cell branches in xEdit which will be quicker and won't need to be repeated for each new game.

Thanks for the heads-up on the Riften horses. It's on my ToDo list for a future update.

8 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Those creatures are connected to civil war event activators so that they will be removed when the events start. This means that they cannot be removed via console. You should be able to remove the XESP - Enable Parent field from these creatures in xEdit which will then permit the disable command again. Keep in mind that during a subsequent CW event in that city these creatures will still be around and could make the AI a bit confused and might impact framerate.

If you simply want to remove all added creatures from city cells then you should instead delete the city cell branches in xEdit which will be quicker and won't need to be repeated for each new game.

Thanks for the heads-up on the Riften horses. It's on my ToDo list for a future update.

I very much don't want to remove all of the creatures in the cities; just a few, here and there! Regarding the CW-connected animals... does that mean that if I finish the civil war quests in those areas, the animals will become disable-able? Or do the activators stick around when those quests are over?

I'm going to attempt to remove the XESP field, but I'm not exactly sure what to do and I'm scared of breaking something. :x Should I just change the "reference" field to "NULL" and leave the "Set Enable State to Opposite of Parent" alone?

Edit: In case you didn't know already, there's a minor compatibility issue with Skooma Whore! A horse in Whiterun located between the Grey-Mane house and Amren's house, is placed directly on top of a sewer entrance from SW.

Spoiler

ScreenShot183.png.0eb5b997cf1687951556be03c3eb5148.png

I already killed and butchered the horse, but that's the troublesome place.

Edit 2: While going through xEdit, I saw that slmcCityWindhelmDog05 and slmcCityWhiterunDog08 both had a reference set under XESP, but no flags. I don't know if that's a problem or not, but just in case!

2 hours ago, shar181 said:

I very much don't want to remove all of the creatures in the cities; just a few, here and there! Regarding the CW-connected animals... does that mean that if I finish the civil war quests in those areas, the animals will become disable-able? Or do the activators stick around when those quests are over?

I'm going to attempt to remove the XESP field, but I'm not exactly sure what to do and I'm scared of breaking something. :x Should I just change the "reference" field to "NULL" and leave the "Set Enable State to Opposite of Parent" alone?

Edit: In case you didn't know already, there's a minor compatibility issue with Skooma Whore! A horse in Whiterun located between the Grey-Mane house and Amren's house, is placed directly on top of a sewer entrance from SW.

I already killed and butchered the horse, but that's the troublesome place.

Edit 2: While going through xEdit, I saw that slmcCityWindhelmDog05 and slmcCityWhiterunDog08 both had a reference set under XESP, but no flags. I don't know if that's a problem or not, but just in case!

The creatures are linked to the same parent that activates the things like barricades so when those are cleared up the creatures should respawn. But not fully tested.

Setting the Enable Parent reference to null and unchecking Opposite of Parent should do the trick.

I'll take a look at those spawns. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The creatures are linked to the same parent that activates the things like barricades so when those are cleared up the creatures should respawn. But not fully tested.

Setting the Enable Parent reference to null and unchecking Opposite of Parent should do the trick.

I'll take a look at those spawns. Thanks.

The proposed fix worked. My cities are now blessedly half-populated with animal wangs. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

So I have a (small I guess) issue, I was playing for a while without bug, but now my dogs are missing texture, they are invisible. I saw on the first page that they require Hentai Creature, but I never dowload this mod and it was working fine until now. I downloaded earlier HC to test the mod, but I uninstalled it right after.

I have dogs in front of the cities or inside (just found the patch for open cities) but inside buildings that's where they are invisible, don't know why tho :/

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2020 at 10:49 PM, GHozgul said:

So I have a (small I guess) issue, I was playing for a while without bug, but now my dogs are missing texture, they are invisible. I saw on the first page that they require Hentai Creature, but I never dowload this mod and it was working fine until now. I downloaded earlier HC to test the mod, but I uninstalled it right after.

I have dogs in front of the cities or inside (just found the patch for open cities) but inside buildings that's where they are invisible, don't know why tho :/

7 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

Yeah I have invisible dogs too, not many of them but they are around.

Hentai Creatures is a requirement for More Creatures as it uses a couple of models and textures from HC. You do not need to enable the HentaiCreatures.esp if you do not want to, only the files are required. HC adds the GSD model to provide a third dog breed to potential spawns.

Even if you do not intend to use HC in gameplay (which would be understandable as its very clunky) it is still an invaluable testing tool for debugging creature support in SL.

If you would rather not install HC at all then use xEdit to remove the GSD from the More Creatures leveled lists.

Another potential contributor to the issue of invisible creatures would be Creature Framework / More Nasty Critters / Animated Beast Cocks. Issues with some versions of these mods or issues with installations may result in missing. incompatible or corrupt models.

• 3 months later...
On 1/28/2021 at 9:38 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Hentai Creatures is a requirement for More Creatures as it uses a couple of models and textures from HC. You do not need to enable the HentaiCreatures.esp if you do not want to, only the files are required. HC adds the GSD model to provide a third dog breed to potential spawns.

Even if you do not intend to use HC in gameplay (which would be understandable as its very clunky) it is still an invaluable testing tool for debugging creature support in SL.

If you would rather not install HC at all then use xEdit to remove the GSD from the More Creatures leveled lists.

Another potential contributor to the issue of invisible creatures would be Creature Framework / More Nasty Critters / Animated Beast Cocks. Issues with some versions of these mods or issues with installations may result in missing. incompatible or corrupt models.

Where do I find references in the esp to the GSD model. I'd like to delete them if I can. I haven't installed HC, which I think is causing me to have some  invisible Creatures. I'm using sseedit

4 hours ago, KalBreen said:

Where do I find references in the esp to the GSD model. I'd like to delete them if I can. I haven't installed HC, which I think is causing me to have some  invisible Creatures. I'm using sseedit

You would want to go through all the Dog leveled lists and delete the entries for slmcEncGSDog.

You will need a clean install of the mod afterwards.

13 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

You would want to go through all the Dog leveled lists and delete the entries for slmcEncGSDog.

You will need a clean install of the mod afterwards.

What about other entries for slmcEncGSDog, such as in 'Non Player Character (Actor), or in 'Armor'? 

1 hour ago, KalBreen said:

What about other entries for slmcEncGSDog, such as in 'Non Player Character (Actor), or in 'Armor'? 

Leave them.

If the associated actor base is not in the leveled list then they will never spawn so those other records will not matter. Also the list entries are the end point so removing just those and leaving the rest ensures you will not end up broken refs that could contribute to instability or unexpected behaviour.

34 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Leave them.

If the associated actor base is not in the leveled list then they will never spawn so those other records will not matter. Also the list entries are the end point so removing just those and leaving the rest ensures you will not end up broken refs that could contribute to instability or unexpected behaviour.

Ok. Sounds great. Thanks!

On 7/2/2018 at 9:46 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

SexLab More Creatures SE (2019-10-28)

View File

Adds more friendly domestic animals to the world of Skyrim.

This places around 500 non-hostile creatures in cities, villages, farms, mills, etc, and also adds a dogs to interiors like inns and Jarl halls. The primary intention is to provide more animals that will work with SexLab Aroused Creatures SE while not introducing anything too immersion-breaking (like pet sabre cats and house-trolls). As a result the vast majority (about 95%) of these are dogs and horses. In order to provide some variety within this restriction the mod references the Judah dog model included in Hentai Creatures SE so the mod will need to be installed for the model and textures (the ESP does not need to be enabled if not wanted).

This mod does not have any built-in SexLab functionality nor any adult content. It is listed as both because of the partial dependency and the intended use.

All animals have markers they will return to when not occupied which should keep them from blocking traffic for too long. Most SLMC spawns use levelled lists so horse and dog breeds will be random for the most part. The major exception is guard dogs which are all armoured huskies. The horses in and around cities will tend to be of the appropriate breed for the location though there is a chance for them to be another breed. Their breed can change if the cell is reset. Animals in an around major cities that are attacked during the Civil War quests should be temporarily disabled until the events are complete.

Generally the placement is consistent with location, so you won't find a saddled horse near some random bridge in the middle of nowhere only in places that someone could conceivably leave a horse saddled. You'll find armoured husky "guard dogs" in jarl's residences and occasionally at guard posts and town entrances. There are also some tame wolves in and around Jorrvaskr and some summoned dogs in and around The Mages' College. Other than those there are no saber cats, bears, werewolves or anything else that would required an "excuse" outside of the story for its presence. I've avoided placing animals in locations where I know stealth is required at some time.

This is an early version and a complete do-over of the original Oldrim SLMC mod so I'd be grateful if you could provide some bug reports. In particular we are looking for animals spawning inside walls, animals being unexpectedly aggressive, free horses (they are all supposed to be owned) and any clashes with other mods. Ideally I'd need to know the exact location and creature(s) involved. If you find an area that you think has too many or too few animals that would also be helpful.

In the current version (v1.01 and later) the creatures are non-essential, re-spawning and PC-level calculated. Killed creatures will re-spawn after 30 in-game days without the PC visiting their location.

This mod has no scripting, no models or textures and should be very safe to install and uninstall at will. Load order should not really matter, but if you see any cell being overridden please report it.

This mod has been cleaned in SSEEdit.

Customisation

If you want to delete SLMC spawns from a given area the NPCs can be removed from the esp using SSEEdit. To remove everything from a cell just delete the cell from the esp. To remove individual creatures, such as all horses from city cells, locate and expand the cell and delete only the unwanted NPC entries from that cell. Do not delete the XMarkerHeading entries in the "persistent" branches. Tip: Alt-Right-Click on the +/- next to SexLab More Creatures.esp to expand or collapse all branches.

Creatures can be safely disabled in-game using the console: open the console, click on the creature, ensure that the first two digits of the ID displayed at the top of the console match the load order position of SLMC, type disable and enter.

Requirements
Hentai Creatures SE (the ESP does not need to be active if you do not want to the summoned creatures this mod provides)

Recommended

Simple No More Stupid Dog (the "stupid dog" dialogue will otherwise be continuous due to the number of dogs)

Quiet Dog (use the SIt version to reduce the amount of barking from all the extra dogs)

Wolf Howl Fix (so that the wolves around Jorrvaskr won't be completely mute)

Install
Use a mod manager of choice (MO2 is recommended)

Update
Make a clean save to ensure changes are properly applied. Uninstall the mod, load your game and make a new save, then install the updated version.

Change Log

Reveal hidden contents

SexLab More Creatures SE v1.02 - Non-Essential Respawning (25-12-2019)

• Fixed: Missing GSD aroused model when HentaiCreatures.esp is not enabled. Re-register mods in the Creature Framework MCM after installing. It may take a minute or two for the aroused model to be visible.

License

This mod is released under GPLv3.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/03/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Hentai Creatures SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

ScreenShot1.png

On 7/26/2020 at 2:52 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

This is likely a shortfall in that mod's the dialogue conditions. It should be excluding creatures.

Mods that add actors will contribute to poor performance. This is especially true of city cells. The number of creatures added to these cells is fairly large and in combination with other population mods may result in crossing some ill-defined line that will utterly tank FPS. One solution is using xEdit to delete the city cells from the SLMC.

Yes, the original mod only adds default creatures. Try this ESP and see if it does the trick (I've only done some preliminary testing with it):

SexLab More Creatures.esp 333.13 kB · 37 downloads

I would recommend using this in a new game. Adding the female versions has meant altering the base form templates which can be troublesome. The result may be invisible creatures in a save that has had the original SLMC installed.

The distribution should be close to 50%. There may be a slight bias towards male as this does not include a definition for female GSDs so they will always be male. If you don't like the distribution try disabling SLMC, making a new save, then re-enabling it which will re-roll the spawns.

Hello! Thank you for your hard work on this mod. I am setting up a new game and would like to run Open Cities with 1.02 of your mod, specifically with the even gender distribution .esp you provided in this thread. I tried to run the OCS converter script by following the instructions provided on the Nexus page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6536 (including the additions in the comments) to no avail.

I'm not really sure how to proceed ? ideally I'd like to have no horses in the cities as well, or at least drastically reduce their number. But without being already converted for Open Cities (the 'patch' provided in post #4 of this thread is not usable at this point I presume?) isn't it pretty pointless for me to customize anything like this? I'm sorry, I tried to compare the various files in SSEEdit to figure out if I can manage it myself but I need help ?

Thanks in advance!