SexLab More Creatures SE (2019-10-28)

View File

Adds more friendly domestic animals to the world of Skyrim.

Ā 

This places around 500 non-hostile creatures in cities, villages, farms, mills, etc, and also adds a dogs to interiors like inns and Jarl halls. The primary intention is to provide more animals that will work with SexLab Aroused Creatures SE while not introducing anything too immersion-breaking (like pet sabre cats and house-trolls). As a result the vast majority (about 95%) of these are dogs and horses. In order to provide some variety within this restriction the mod references the Judah dog model included in Hentai Creatures SE so the mod will need to be installed for the model and textures (the ESP does not need to be enabled if not wanted).

Ā 

This mod does not have any built-in SexLab functionality nor any adult content. It is listed as both because of the partial dependency and the intended use.

Ā 

All animals have markers they will return to when not occupied which should keep them from blocking traffic for too long. Most SLMC spawns use levelled lists so horse and dog breeds will be random for the most part. The major exception is guard dogs which are all armoured huskies. The horses in and around cities will tend to be of the appropriate breed for the location though there is a chance for them to be another breed. Their breed can change if the cell is reset. Animals in an around major cities that are attacked during the Civil War quests should be temporarily disabled until the events are complete.

Ā 

Generally the placement is consistent with location, so you won't find a saddled horse near some random bridge in the middle of nowhere only in places that someone could conceivably leave a horse saddled. You'll find armoured husky "guard dogs" in jarl's residences and occasionally at guard posts and town entrances. There are also some tame wolves in and around Jorrvaskr and some summoned dogs in and around The Mages' College. Other than those there are no saber cats, bears, werewolves or anything else that would required an "excuse" outside of the story for its presence. I've avoided placing animals in locations where I know stealth is required at some time.
Ā 

This is an early version and a complete do-over of the original Oldrim SLMC mod so I'd be grateful if you could provide some bug reports. In particular we are looking for animals spawning inside walls, animals being unexpectedly aggressive, free horses (they are all supposed to be owned) and any clashes with other mods. Ideally I'd need to know the exact location and creature(s) involved. If you find an area that you think has too many or too few animals that would also be helpful.

Ā 

In the current version (v1.01 and later) the creatures are non-essential, re-spawning and PC-level calculated. Killed creatures will re-spawn after 30 in-game days without the PC visiting their location.

Ā 

This mod has no scripting, no models or textures and should be very safe to install and uninstall at will. Load order should not really matter, but if you see any cell being overridden please report it.

Ā 

This mod has been cleaned in SSEEdit.

Ā 

Customisation

If you want to delete SLMC spawns from a given area the NPCs can be removed from the esp using SSEEdit. To remove everything from a cell just delete the cell from the esp. To remove individual creatures, such as all horses from city cells, locate and expand the cell and delete only the unwanted NPC entries from that cell. Do not delete the XMarkerHeading entries in the "persistent" branches. Tip: Alt-Right-Click on the +/- next to SexLab More Creatures.esp to expand or collapse all branches.

Ā 

Creatures can be safely disabled in-game using the console: open the console, click on the creature, ensure that the first two digits of the ID displayed at the top of the console match the load order position of SLMC, type disable and enter.

Ā 

Requirements
Hentai Creatures SE (the ESP does not need to be active if you do not want to the summoned creatures this mod provides)

Ā 

Recommended

Simple No More Stupid Dog (the "stupid dog" dialogue will otherwise be continuous due to the number of dogs)

Quiet Dog (use the SIt version to reduce the amount of barking from all the extra dogs)

Wolf Howl Fix (so that the wolves around Jorrvaskr won't be completely mute)

Ā 

Install
Use a mod manager of choice (MO2 is recommended)

Ā 

Update
Make a clean save to ensure changes are properly applied. Uninstall the mod, load your game and make a new save, then install the updated version.

Ā 

Change Log

Spoiler

Ā 

SexLab More Creatures SE v1.02 - Non-Essential Respawning (25-12-2019)

• Fixed: Missing GSD aroused model when HentaiCreatures.esp is not enabled. Re-register mods in the Creature Framework MCM after installing. It may take a minute or two for the aroused model to be visible.

Ā 

Ā 

License

This mod is released under GPLv3.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/03/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Hentai Creatures SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, J the Hog said:

Sorry to ask this, but does anyone have a copy of the esp without the horses in the cities. (You know just as it says in Customization section-yeah I screwed that much up..)

Try this one:

Ā 

SexLab More Creatures SE v1.00 - No City Horses.7z

Ā 

Let me know if that works. Should function with an existing save.

Ā 

A quick guide on how to do this sort of customisation:

1. Open SSEEdit and in the list select only "SexLab More Creatures.esp" (right click in the list and choose "Select None" to deselect everything quickly).
  2. Once everything is loaded go to the left panel and expand the SexLab More Creatures.esp and the Worldspaces branch inside. This is showing the world cells that SLMC has placed creatures in, WindhelmWorld, RiftenWorld, etc.
  3. To remove creatures from one of these hold Alt and click on the "+" expander for that world cell. This will expand all branches beneath that so you can see everything at once.
  4. Inside there are two major branches, [FormID] Cell containing a Permanent branch and Block 0,-1 or similar containing several Temporary branches deeper in. It is the Temporary branches we are interested in. If you are only interested in removing creatures from a particular area of a city the names of the sub blocks are listed just above the Temporary branches (eg, "SolitudeBluePalaceCourtyard", some of them are numeric indexes like "WhiterunPlainsDistrict04" so you may have to guess).
  5. In the Temporary branches the placed creatures are named after the location type, location name and species with a two-digit ID suffix, for example "slmcCityWhiterunDog06".
  6. Select the creature by clicking on it and delete it by hitting the Delete key. You can of course Ctrl+Click to select and delete multiple creatures.
  7. If you simply want to clear the entire cell, or even the entire world space of placed creatures you can delete the whole branch for that area. So to remove all SLMC creatures from Windhelm just delete the entire WindhelmWorld branch.
  8. The one thing to not do is delete anything from the Permanent branches unless you are deleting the whole world cell branch as this may lead to instability or corruption. The Permanent branches contain markers that the creatures use to position themselves when not otherwise engaged and are referenced in the creatures' spawn instances. This can be problematic if those references don't exist. Deleting the creature and leaving their marker is fine.
  9. Once everything that needs to go has been deleted simply close SSEEdit and agree to the warning.

That's it. Should only take a few minutes.

16 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Try this one:

Ā 

SexLab More Creatures SE v1.00 - No City Horses.7z

Ā 

Let me know if that works. Should function with an existing save.

Ā 

A quick guide on how to do this sort of customisation:

1. Open SSEEdit and in the list select only "SexLab More Creatures.esp" (right click in the list and choose "Select None" to deselect everything quickly).
  2. Once everything is loaded go to the left panel and expand the SexLab More Creatures.esp and the Worldspaces branch inside. This is showing the world cells that SLMC has placed creatures in, WindhelmWorld, RiftenWorld, etc.
  3. To remove creatures from one of these hold Alt and click on the "+" expander for that world cell. This will expand all branches beneath that so you can see everything at once.
  4. Inside there are two major branches, [FormID] Cell containing a Permanent branch and Block 0,-1 or similar containing several Temporary branches deeper in. It is the Temporary branches we are interested in. If you are only interested in removing creatures from a particular area of a city the names of the sub blocks are listed just above the Temporary branches (eg, "SolitudeBluePalaceCourtyard", some of them are numeric indexes like "WhiterunPlainsDistrict04" so you may have to guess).
  5. In the Temporary branches the placed creatures are named after the location type, location name and species with a two-digit ID suffix, for example "slmcCityWhiterunDog06".
  6. Select the creature by clicking on it and delete it by hitting the Delete key. You can of course Ctrl+Click to select and delete multiple creatures.
  7. If you simply want to clear the entire cell, or even the entire world space of placed creatures you can delete the whole branch for that area. So to remove all SLMC creatures from Windhelm just delete the entire WindhelmWorld branch.
  8. The one thing to not do is delete anything from the Permanent branches unless you are deleting the whole world cell branch as this may lead to instability or corruption. The Permanent branches contain markers that the creatures use to position themselves when not otherwise engaged and are referenced in the creatures' spawn instances. This can be problematic if those references don't exist. Deleting the creature and leaving their marker is fine.
  9. Once everything that needs to go has been deleted simply close SSEEdit and agree to the warning.

That's it. Should only take a few minutes.

Wow! Not only it works, but you helped understand what I was doing wrong!
Thank you very much my friend!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi. Iā€™ve got some invisible dogs in Ā Whiterun (apparently outside Breezehome and probably by the marketplace). Iā€™ve got More Nasty Critters (which contains Hentai Creatures now) installed. Ā 

Ā 

Where can I find the dog mesh /textures I seem to be missing?

Ā 

thanks!

Ā 

(Also, Iā€™m not sure this is a only mesh problem. It usually happens when I get a bug with Aroused Creatures where it doesnā€™t acknowledge the ā€œonly when nakedā€ status and I get attacked by all animals despite being clothed.)

4 hours ago, ftlum said:

Hi. Iā€™ve got some invisible dogs in Ā Whiterun (apparently outside Breezehome and probably by the marketplace). Iā€™ve got More Nasty Critters (which contains Hentai Creatures now) installed. Ā 

Ā 

Where can I find the dog mesh /textures I seem to be missing?

Ā 

thanks!

Ā 

(Also, Iā€™m not sure this is a only mesh problem. It usually happens when I get a bug with Aroused Creatures where it doesnā€™t acknowledge the ā€œonly when nakedā€ status and I get attacked by all animals despite being clothed.)

As mentioned at the top of the mod description and under the requirements heading, Hentai Creatures SE must be installed to provide the GSD model. Actual locations of dogs using this model will change in each playthrough as they are populated using leveled lists.

Thanks, but Hentai creatures was apparently incorporated intoĀ More Nasty Critters, which I already have installed. Ā Is there a separate Hentai Creatures out there that also needs to be installed? Ā That link actually takes you to More Nasty Critters.Ā 

1 hour ago, ftlum said:

Thanks, but Hentai creatures was apparently incorporated intoĀ More Nasty Critters, which I already have installed. Ā Is there a separate Hentai Creatures out there that also needs to be installed? Ā That link actually takes you to More Nasty Critters.Ā 

If you click on download on the MNC SE page Hentai Creatures will be listed as a separate option.

• 2 weeks later...
On ā€Ž5ā€Ž/ā€Ž12ā€Ž/ā€Ž2019 at 3:56 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

If you click on download on the MNC SE page Hentai Creatures will be listed as a separate option.

Thanks!Ā  I finally got everything working.Ā  I had to click on re-register mods as well, to get the German shepards aroused state to show.

• 4 weeks later...

Really enjoy this even without the sex components since the world feels so much more alive, but the sexual components are causing me a headache.Ā 

I am not sure if this was intentional, but all of the horses and dogs are 100% male despite me having female textures and mods(Hentai Creatures) installed. I may be the one weird person who enjoys male PC on female creatures, but I was wondering if there was a way to make some of the horses and dogs use the HC models. Maybe I am just a bit dumb and missed a setting, but I would appreciate any help/advice I can get.

20 hours ago, OnceAPotato said:

Really enjoy this even without the sex components since the world feels so much more alive, but the sexual components are causing me a headache.Ā 

I am not sure if this was intentional, but all of the horses and dogs are 100% male despite me having female textures and mods(Hentai Creatures) installed. I may be the one weird person who enjoys male PC on female creatures, but I was wondering if there was a way to make some of the horses and dogs use the HC models. Maybe I am just a bit dumb and missed a setting, but I would appreciate any help/advice I can get.

I'll take a look at a version that adds females to the leveled lists when I revisit this.

Why are these essential rather than respawning?

Ā 

Whenever I run into aggro issues, usually involving AOE spells from slaves and the like, it's quite frustratingĀ and I often end up having to reload the game. If they simply respawned, I could just kill the ones that won't stop and move on. As it stands, sometimes there is no way to stop them from attacking your party nonstop, even with mass setav aggression 0 and stopcombat, and although I really like the mod, I can't say it's worth this hassle whenever it does happen.

5 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Why are these essential rather than respawning?

Ā 

Whenever I run into aggro issues, usually involving AOE spells from slaves and the like, it's quite frustratingĀ and I often end up having to reload the game. If they simply respawned, I could just kill the ones that won't stop and move on. As it stands, sometimes there is no way to stop them from attacking your party nonstop, even with mass setav aggression 0 and stopcombat, and although I really like the mod, I can't say it's worth this hassle whenever it does happen.

Ā 

Not sure what the slave mod cloak spells are doing but presumably they are trying to control mixed hostile reactions in some way. As such MC is not really able to adapt to this as the creatures are intended to be as close to vanilla is reasonable.

Ā 

The main problem is that while they can be set to respawn instead they will not actually repopulate in many areas within any reasonable amount of time - thirty in-game days is typical. With dragon and vampire attacks they can very quickly become depopulated and usually won't reappear before the player finishes the game.

Ā 

You could edit MC with SSEEdit to remove the Essential flag from the twenty-or-so creature NPC records but you may need to make a clean save to make sure that the instances of those creatures are properly updated.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The main problem is that while they can be set to respawn instead they will not actually repopulate in many areas within any reasonable amount of time - thirty in-game days is typical. With dragon and vampire attacks they can very quickly become depopulated and usually won't reappear before the player finishes the game.ļ»æ

People rush through that fast? I'm 131 days into my current game and not close to finished. By the way, it should only takeĀ 10 days if you don't visit the area, so long as you haven't cleared it. Guards may be even faster, but I'm not clear on their mechanics. You could also set their actor values to run from fights, I think. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

18 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

People rush through that fast? I'm 131 days into my current game and not close to finished. By the way, it should only takeĀ 10 days if you don't visit the area, so long as you haven't cleared it. Guards may be even faster, but I'm not clear on their mechanics. You could also set their actor values to run from fights, I think. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Try this one:

SexLab More Creatures SE v1.01 - Non-Essential Respawning.7z

You'll need to make a clean save to install it so that the creatures will be properly replaced. The currently selected breeds will randomise again as a result.