• 3 weeks later...

There's a few bugs in regards to the custom dogs that I've encountered. TBH they are kind of hilarious for short term mayhem, but quickly get obnoxious after more than a few minutes.

They can't be killed. This may be incidental to either defeat or DAYMOYL (or both). Regular attacks do not work, and `kill` in console also does not work.

They cannot be chilled out when they aggro with `stopcombat` in console. In combination with the previous, I have one save with an ongoing riot in whiterun where everyone wants a specific immortal dog dead but can't kill it, and the dog isn't aggressive enough to kill anyone else either, so there's just a perpetual fruitless lynch mob fighting in the town square involving about 100ish NPC's (I'm also using the more villagers mod).

They bug out with SD+ and always try to rape/enslave you, even when this is disabled in SD+ and works for horses and vanilla dogs without issue. Probably a missing faction tag. Bugs out a lot with deviously enslaved quite a bit as well. Dogs do not appear to honor arousal settings, device visibility, detection settings from aroused creatures, or any other seemingly relevant flags from any other mod meant to control this behavior, although they work fine for horses and vanilla dogs added by the mod.  Likewise, the custom dogs will not properly approach npc's when aroused when settings are enabled to facilitate this, and will only bugger the player (incessantly, regardless of settings).

Sometimes cause CTD when overriding already active interaction (dialogue, etc) due to the above. This is more of an instability issue with other mods not queueing behind existing interaction appropriately, it just gets triggered by the custom dogs frequently because they ignore criteria that would rule them out for interaction.

I am thinking these issues are a faction tag problem, because they do seem to pick up the dog animations correctly, which seemingly rules out a race issue, although the animation tagging and vanilla race system may operate differently. I have also noticed that attacking them does not trigger any hostility with surrounding townspeople, bounties, etc. I haven't really dug into it in xEdit too incredibly much as of yet, but these seem to indicate a faction issue.

I would appreciate at the very least the option to murder the little fuckers for incessantly humping my leg, even if none of the other aforementioned issues get fixed.

11 hours ago, mopsyd said:

There's a few bugs in regards to the custom dogs that I've encountered. TBH they are kind of hilarious for short term mayhem, but quickly get obnoxious after more than a few minutes.

They can't be killed. This may be incidental to either defeat or DAYMOYL (or both). Regular attacks do not work, and `kill` in console also does not work.

I would appreciate at the very least the option to murder the little fuckers for incessantly humping my leg,

If you look back a couple of replies here I've posted a version of SLMC that makes the added creatures non-essential and respawning.

Not sure about the issue with SD but SLMC does not add any dialogue or scripted actions so this is likely something to do with SD itself. It may also be a conflict with another SexLab mod.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CaerHenWen said:

Sailing Rebel, do you have any plans to release a "lite" version of the mod? Maybe one with roughly 50% of the creatures?

I'm not going to be going back to the world space editing any time soon. This is actually the reason there are so many creatures added: it's much easier to remove them via xEdit than it is to add more via Creation Kit.

There are instructions here for making broad customisations to More Creatures in xEdit. When expanding the cell branches you'll be able to see how many creatures are added and cull them as required.

• 3 months later...
On 8/14/2019 at 8:26 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

I'm not going to be going back to the world space editing any time soon. This is actually the reason there are so many creatures added: it's much easier to remove them via xEdit than it is to add more via Creation Kit.

There are instructions here for making broad customisations to More Creatures in xEdit. When expanding the cell branches you'll be able to see how many creatures are added and cull them as required.

I would like to ask a couple of questions:
How to completely remove the shepherd from the mod via xEdit? I still could not get dicks to them (yes, I install the resources of hentai creatures), and their model is poor.
And second, why do all dogs and Horses except one have a * fox * race?

13 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

I would like to ask a couple of questions:
How to completely remove the shepherd from the mod via xEdit? I still could not get dicks to them (yes, I install the resources of hentai creatures), and their model is poor.
And second, why do all dogs and Horses except one have a * fox * race?

I've not tried this exact method myself in xEdit but have a go at editing the Leveled NPC lists for dogs to remove the slmcEncGSDog entries. Alternatively the mod can be opened in CK to do the same. You'll need to temporarily disable SLMC and make a clean save to see the changes.

I've not encountered any issues with the GSD aroused model in Creature Framework. Might be worth checking the CF support thread for similar problems.

As far as I know FoxRace is the default race if nothing else is entered for an actor and since most of these creatures are templated to use traits form leveled lists or other actors it means they do not technically have a race, they are instead inheriting their race from the template.

10 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I've not tried this exact method myself in xEdit but have a go at editing the Leveled NPC lists for dogs to remove the slmcEncGSDog entries. Alternatively the mod can be opened in CK to do the same. You'll need to temporarily disable SLMC and make a clean save to see the changes.

Thanks, it seemed to work out - I launched several options through an alternative start and have not yet seen any shepherd dogs.

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2018 at 9:46 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

Hentai Creatures SE (the ESP does not need to be active if you do not want to the summoned creatures this mod provides)

If Hentai Creatures isn't enabled, german shepherds get erectile dysfunction and can only dry hump. Poor things.

I'm guessing this is because More Creatures ESP lacks references for the 'Hard' versions of the meshes and SLMC.json refers to HentaiCreatures.esp for them.

Not sure if that's intended, but it would be great if we could really avoid installing Hentai Creatures ESP/scripts.

13 hours ago, Santr said:

If Hentai Creatures isn't enabled, german shepherds get erectile dysfunction and can only dry hump. Poor things.

I'm guessing this is because More Creatures ESP lacks references for the 'Hard' versions of the meshes and SLMC.json refers to HentaiCreatures.esp for them.

Not sure if that's intended, but it would be great if we could really avoid installing Hentai Creatures ESP/scripts.

Oops.

That should be fixed now in v1.02. You'll need to re-register mods via the Creature Framework MCM after updating.

12 minutes ago, A0S said:

I'm getting a consistent, instantaneous crash in Whiterun that ONLY happens when "Sexlab More Creatures.esp" and "Animal_SOS.esp" are BOTH active. The crash doesn't happen when I deactivate one of them.

This is likely an issue Animal SOS is having with one or more of the creatures being added to the Whiterun city cell: horses, vanilla dogs, armoured and bare huskies, wolves, and the GSD from Hentai Creatures (this last one might be the issue as it's unusual).

One thing you could do is coc to the qasmoke cell, use the Hentai Creatures spells to spawn one of each and see if any of them cause a CTD. You could try Animal SOS support for a solution for that animal. Alternatively you could also edit SLMC plugin in xEdit to remove the offending creatures from the leveled lists.

Thanks for the help and testing solution, was able to figure out it was caused by Horses.

Now to find the fix elsewhere.

Edit: I changed Horse meshes back to "More Nasty Critters" in the Creature Framework mod menu and crashes have stopped. Just an FYI for anyone else who has this issue.

11 hours ago, A0S said:

Thanks for the help and testing solution, was able to figure out it was caused by Horses.

Now to find the fix elsewhere.

Edit: I changed Horse meshes back to "More Nasty Critters" in the Creature Framework mod menu and crashes have stopped. Just an FYI for anyone else who has this issue.

Sounds like an incompatible or corrupt mesh. Try downloading ASOS again and check the integrity of the archive before installing. If you are installing manually or via NMM then go into the Data folder afterwards and make sure the files are there and are not 0-byte.

49 minutes ago, Santr said:

@Sailing Rebel I made a personal edit of your mod (v1.02) removing all horses (there are enough in the game for me) - would you mind if I dropped it here, in case someone else might want it? Did it all cleanly in xEdit and have been playing with it for a dozen hours without issues.

Absolutely, go ahead.

So long as only the creatures entries are removed and the markers are left as-is it should be stable.

55 minutes ago, Santr said:

Hmm... I did remove horse markers and their leveled lists as well since they no longer had any references. I'm not sure how that might cause issues, but I suppose we can consider this a version for the curious. ?

It will be okay so long as you're careful and only markers for removed creatures are deleted. The creatures are linked to their marker reference but not the other way around so deleting a creature is always safe but deleting a marker may leave a missing reference on the creature's AI package. Similarly deleting a leveled list that a spawn depends on could be problematic.

The general rule is that deleting the placed creatures is perfectly safe. Removing anything else comes with risks.

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gmg said:

Hey, having an issue where my game CTD randomly in the blue palace and college of winterhold. Removing this mod fixed it for me but now, no one can get relief! oh wells guess I have to work extra hard to help with that.

Could be an issue with aroused model swaps using corrupt or incompatible meshes or skeletons. Animated Beats Cocks or Animal SOS could be contributing.

If you have HentaiCreatures enabled try going to the qasmoke test cell and using the summon spells one-by-one to find out if there is a particular creature model that's causing this.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:19 PM, A0S said:

I'm getting a consistent, instantaneous crash in Whiterun that ONLY happens when "Sexlab More Creatures.esp" and "Animal_SOS.esp" are BOTH active. The crash doesn't happen when I deactivate one of them.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:56 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

This is likely an issue Animal SOS is having with one or more of the creatures being added to the Whiterun city cell: horses, vanilla dogs, armoured and bare huskies, wolves, and the GSD from Hentai Creatures (this last one might be the issue as it's unusual).

One thing you could do is coc to the qasmoke cell, use the Hentai Creatures spells to spawn one of each and see if any of them cause a CTD. You could try Animal SOS support for a solution for that animal. Alternatively you could also edit SLMC plugin in xEdit to remove the offending creatures from the leveled lists.

I had a similar problem in Whiterun.  Switching from Animal SOS to ABC solved it.

15 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Could be an issue with aroused model swaps using corrupt or incompatible meshes or skeletons. Animated Beats Cocks or Animal SOS could be contributing.

If you have HentaiCreatures enabled try going to the qasmoke test cell and using the summon spells one-by-one to find out if there is a particular creature model that's causing this.

Alright, summoned every creature with HH no issue. I noticed on a new save there is a familiar in the court wizards room but not there for my saved game. i assume that's the connection between the college and the blue palace. However no issues with summoning and playing with the familiar in qasmoke.

5 hours ago, gmg said:

Alright, summoned every creature with HH no issue. I noticed on a new save there is a familiar in the court wizards room but not there for my saved game. i assume that's the connection between the college and the blue palace. However no issues with summoning and playing with the familiar in qasmoke.

Sorry, forget to mention, it may be the aroused model that is causing the problem so you would need to update the Creature Framework option to reduce the arousal threshold to 0 so they always display that model.

Another thing to try is to just uninstall ABC/ASOS and see if that alleviates the problem.

22 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Sorry, forget to mention, it may be the aroused model that is causing the problem so you would need to update the Creature Framework option to reduce the arousal threshold to 0 so they always display that model.

Another thing to try is to just uninstall ABC/ASOS and see if that alleviates the problem.

Alright it's the Spectral Warhound. Here it is invisible, but when arousal is at 0 it is back and this is all with animal sos uninstalled. Reinstalled and went to qasmoke, arousal to 0, spawn a hentai warhound, ctd after about 2 secs.enb2020_2_4_22_28_00.bmp

enb2020_2_4_22_29_02.bmp  Also it still does actually ctd with just animal sos soooo that is my issue hmm. summoned one in qasmoke and ctd

8 hours ago, gmg said:

Alright it's the Spectral Warhound. Here it is invisible, but when arousal is at 0 it is back and this is all with animal sos uninstalled. Reinstalled and went to qasmoke, arousal to 0, spawn a hentai warhound, ctd after about 2 secs.enb2020_2_4_22_28_00.bmp

enb2020_2_4_22_29_02.bmp  Also it still does actually ctd with just animal sos soooo that is my issue hmm. summoned one in qasmoke and ctd

The issue is either that the extra models for this creature are corrupt or not properly converted for SE or are simply not compatible with the extended skeleton. However, these files are not throwing any errors in NifScope. Incompatible animations are not likely as these dogs use the same animations as the rest.

In addition if the creature is invisible with ASOS completely uninstalled then something may be overriding the vanilla model too. If you are using MO2 you can check the Data tab to see if a mod is adding Data\Meshes\Actors\Dog\Character Assets\MG07dog.nif. But this could be added by via BSA which makes it harder to trace. More Informative Console may be able to offer more clues.

That particular creature is spawned from a levelled list that also includes the summoned familiar wolf (50/50 chance of either). You could use xEdit to customise the slmcLvlDogMagic leveled list in SLMC to exclude MG07Dog but you would also need to uninstall SLMC first and make a clean save before reinstalling. This will not solve the underlying issue, just delay it, as this creature will be encountered as a hostile vanilla enemy in Labyrinthian.