34 minutes ago, siverian said:

in my game the added animals are immortal, when they lose all health they stay in attack position and frozen they quickly recover all life. Is that normal perhaps in this mod.

Make sure you're using the Non-Essential Respawning version from the downloads. If you are changing versions mid-game, uninstall the previous version first, make a new save without it, then install the replacement.

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, Its_LB said:

Wish there was an option for a little less creatures since there's a little too much.

The mod is designed to be customised via xEdit. You can delete whole cells, or just delete temporary records.

This is a copy of the Non-Essential Respawning version with half the records deleted (about 220):

SexLab More Creatures SE v1.02 - Non-Essential Respawning - Half Count.7z

This is indiscriminate, so there may still be "clumping" in some places and empty cells in others. It also not exhaustively tested, just coced to the city cells and a few outside locations.

If you are editing the mod yourself, just be sure not to delete any persistent records, unless you are deleting a whole world cell, as this can affect game stability.

14 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The mod is designed to be customised via xEdit. You can delete whole cells, or just delete temporary records.

This is a copy of the Non-Essential Respawning version with half the records deleted (about 220):

SexLab More Creatures SE v1.02 - Non-Essential Respawning - Half Count.7z 157.39 kB · 0 downloads

This is indiscriminate, so there may still be "clumping" in some places and empty cells in others. It also not exhaustively tested, just coced to the city cells and a few outside locations.

If you are editing the mod yourself, just be sure not to delete any persistent records, unless you are deleting a whole world cell, as this can affect game stability.

Thanks this is much better for me, I knew from reading the thread that it was possible to remove them from cells using xedit but I'm super lazy and I already spend wayyy too much time tweaking the game and not playing it so I was just going to go with the default version.

Edited by Its_LB
  • 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Molllsh said:

what difference does the "non-essential" filename text mean compared with the plain filename?

Non-Essential Respawning means the creatures are all killable, but will respawn later.

In the previous version, the creatures were set as essential to avoid rapid depopulation from raids, dragon attacks, CW events, etc. But this introduced other problems when it would actually be better for the creature to be killable.

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Rsngo said:

amazing mod but i think half isstill too much 😅

Download the "half count" version of SLMC above and use your preferred xEdit version to delete as many temporary references as you need to from each cell.

Screenshot2024-02-181608381.png.331cf1cab0cb77a08fde676cb7b0f51b.png

If you prefer to empty out some cells, then just delete those entire cells. But do not delete any individual persistent records by themselves, as this can lead to game stability issues.

If it goes wrong, just reinstall the mod and try again.

On 2/18/2024 at 5:19 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Download the "half count" version of SLMC above and use your preferred xEdit version to delete as many temporary references as you need to from each cell.

Screenshot2024-02-181608381.png.331cf1cab0cb77a08fde676cb7b0f51b.png

If you prefer to empty out some cells, then just delete those entire cells. But do not delete any individual persistent records by themselves, as this can lead to game stability issues.

If it goes wrong, just reinstall the mod and try again.

update got it done thanks 😁