HDT Physics Issues

themilkman105

So I have recently downloaded a bunch of mods which you can see in the picture here ( https://imgur.com/cC6iYZt )after downloading these mods I run into multiple issue starting with the characters breasts being very large or somewhat misshaped as the picture shows here( https://imgur.com/DUO8YYW ) now I have tried multiple things to fix this issue, one of which involving installing "Realistic Ragdolls and Force" which does make the breasts smaller like they should be however another issue then appears as the picture shows here( https://imgur.com/H3UAxp0 ) now I have reinstalled all these mods multiple times and have shifted around the load order to see if that would fix the problem and nothing came of it. Now even if the other issues are resolved there is another issue in which when I crouch down or jump my characters breasts go into my body as the picture shows here( https://imgur.com/HHPgKXA ) of course to get the physics to work I did the whole thing with BodySlide and that so I am not sure what is the problem with all of this. 

I'm saying xpmse, the most current and updated one, is the right skeleton. Whatever your pc is using is not xpmse, aka wrong skeleton. XPMSE should be at the bottom of your load order, it should override any other skeletons present.

@27X:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended = xpmse

No further comments necessary.

But - it hurts to read so much nonsense.
You're too inexperienced (?) to see the difference between an ESP and a NIF and HKX.

@themilkman105

I do not see many mods in your picture.
So my question, what did you have before?

You have CBBE installed and Bodyslide.
Did you start bodyslide - if so with which body?

51 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@27X:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended = xpmse

No further comments necessary.

But - it hurts to read so much nonsense.
You're too inexperienced (?) to see the difference between an ESP and a NIF and HKX.

@themilkman105

I do not see many mods in your picture.
So my question, what did you have before?

You have CBBE installed and Bodyslide.
Did you start bodyslide - if so with which body?

I used BodySlider and this is how I had it   https://imgur.com/AFJgEBp

17 minutes ago, 27X said:

Your butthurt over kallilies commissioning or writing bad xmls has jack shit to do with me.

meanwhile:

That is really funny.
I have already developed skeleton, since xp32 was still state of the art and I know Groovetama longer than you are here. lol

Now go and close your head.

Andy14 is giving bad advice.  TBBP is ancient, and I honestly don't know why it's still being distributed with BodySlide.

Make sure you install the XPMSE version linked above, and put it at the very bottom of your load order.  Do not use Realistic Ragdolls and Force.  Build the HDT body, not the TBBP body.  Download and install FNIS and run it with the skeleton arm fix.  Also, you haven't talked about it yet, but just in case: don't use RaceMenu adjustments to your body, only make adjustments in BodySlide.

That will fix your issues.

Issues with disproportionate, unbalanced (one larger than the other), or squished boobs are ALWAYS skeleton or XML issues, and skeleton issues are infinitely more common.

12 hours ago, themilkman105 said:

You have not loaded XML - see your log.

On the topic HDT Body -TBBP.
HDT (the name is actually a joke) was created by Blabba.
The reason was that most people were too stupid to create a decent XML for TBBP. Veritices with 2 Bones and then no idea how to build a bridge and when to set which bone as a keyframe - that was the reason.
HDT is newer - that's true - but not better and not more modern.
It's a simpler body version - and HDT results always look "simpler".

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 6:18 PM, davisev5225 said:

Andy14 is giving bad advice.  TBBP is ancient, and I honestly don't know why it's still being distributed with BodySlide.

Make sure you install the XPMSE version linked above, and put it at the very bottom of your load order.  Do not use Realistic Ragdolls and Force.  Build the HDT body, not the TBBP body.  Download and install FNIS and run it with the skeleton arm fix.  Also, you haven't talked about it yet, but just in case: don't use RaceMenu adjustments to your body, only make adjustments in BodySlide.

That will fix your issues.

Issues with disproportionate, unbalanced (one larger than the other), or squished boobs are ALWAYS skeleton or XML issues, and skeleton issues are infinitely more common.

Now there is some reasonable advice. Thank you. i just set up SSE

My XPMSE is not at the top of the load order and i did use racemenu to edit my body, if i go into bodyslide and modify my players body, Would it break in-game when i tried to load things? The players breasts and butt are obnoxiously bouncy where I cannot tolerate it nor have I been able to change it, I even had to set my weight to 100 in-game to close the neck seam up.

I have not yet asked for help with this until coming across this post and hopefully a solution to my players physics defying lady parts.

I'll be removing realistic ragdoll force since nothing changed anyway once adding the esp. Also, added an outfit with HDT physics but my players breasts grow pretty big so I used lazytools to shrink them down.

That's as far as my issues go.

hope to see some improvement today

Archived