4 hours ago, jbradhl said:

only a bsa where is the esp if u are gonna do something how about you do something right.

If you extract the bsa, it will be there everything, but my only problem is, that some event cause CTD, so perhaps the mod is not ported well...?

i shouldn't have to extract the bsa to get to the esp seeing as the le version doesn't even have a bsa so if they put that the esp inside the bsa that means they most likely did not port it right. deletes the se port I am not doing extra work for a mod. Those days are over been doing this too long now.

On 7/1/2018 at 2:02 AM, phil01991 said:

xazPrisonOverhaulPatchedse.7z

View File

ported prison overhaul

credit goes to og author

add more later.

feel free to take over and give credits to og author. I really don't care if im credited

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/30/2018
  • Category
  • Requires

• Regular Edition Compatible

"I really don't care if im credited"  I can see why, crappy conversion! Frankly, I'm scared to try anything this guy submits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I haven't tried Tron91's fixed version but on another thread I found a link to a conversion that worked for me last night! With almost no hiccups I was arrested, spent my time in prison being used and abused.  Tied to a wagon wheel where citizens paid the jailer to spend some time with my character. Then spent time in a cage in the hall where the Companions are. Finally back to prison for more abuse before I was finally released.

Can't say it will work for you but if you here

you can find the link in the comments section.

• 3 months later...