Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

For those who haven't seen this yet

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23840-immersive-first-person-view/?p=598401

Immersive first person without any need of JoP (which i could never get to work anyway)

has a learning curve if using shaydows animations because camera is mounted to your head. IE: you actually experience the flips when jumping. If you use player head-tracking some modifications are necessary (don't track corpses and non speaking npc's keep tracking timer down to 2-3 sec). and with this mod all those conversations where people talk and you wait before entering the talk menu are even better because you follow the speaker.

not the best when used in combat melee and magic work but bows are useless in this mode but then again with this mod you can still hit F to enter regular first person (i always shift to regular first person anyway so i can line up my shot with my sniper sight daedric wrath so no change there)

Also this mod is button activated so if you need to revert back to third person just push the button you set up in the mcm.

Could someone make a transparent version of the nocturnal manga dm clothes. they look a little weird not being transparent. If someone already has just post a link to where.

Additionally i am adding a few links for those of you interested.

First-- I have redone the texture for the roughspun tunic seeing as how its a transparent mesh. here is how it looks. Not great and has a glitchy spot (circled on pic) but its functional. If someone can do better (i hope so because this is crap) i would be very appreciative.

Second-- Do not remember where tat came from but i did a horrible (but yet again function) retex of adec body texture. again, if someone can do better, please do. It contains front back and hand meshes.its actual body mesh so all females will have it but anything that applies over it is still visible (sweat, cum and so on)

attachicon.gifTattoo Manga DM Body-Hand-Head Retex.7zattachicon.gifroughspun tunic.7z

^files are NMM compatible (overwrite if asked) or drag and drop data folders^

Sorry for crappy shadows in pictures not a great pc

Tattoos Came from my body mod ZGGB-R and ZGGB-T

ibccEPnFa6SI23.pngiXo0qqfFP4yEv.png

i9AIOb3dVBP2P.png

Want me to stop sharing?

What? the Tattoos? No I don't have any problem with you sharing my tattoos.. Its the incomplete version. I haven't release the complete version yet. It also covers the right leg and upper back.. 

iYiemNRR66Yow.png

Could someone make a transparent version of the nocturnal manga dm clothes. they look a little weird not being transparent. If someone already has just post a link to where.

First-- I have redone the texture for the roughspun tunic seeing as how its a transparent mesh. here is how it looks. Not great and has a glitchy spot (circled on pic) but its functional. If someone can do better (i hope so because this is crap) i would be very appreciative.

Second-- Do not remember where tat came from but i did a horrible (but yet again function) retex of adec body texture. again, if someone can do better, please do. It contains front back and hand meshes.its actual body mesh so all females will have it but anything that applies over it is still visible (sweat, cum and so on)

attachicon.gifTattoo Manga DM Body-Hand-Head Retex.7zattachicon.gifroughspun tunic.7z

i9AIOb3dVBP2P.png

Want me to stop sharing?

What? the Tattoos? No I don't have any problem with you sharing my tattoos.. Its the incomplete version. I haven't release the complete version yet. It also covers the right leg and upper back.. 

iYiemNRR66Yow.png

I would be very interested in getting just the tattoo files for a proper application to the manga body. as it stands now i  had to cut the tats off your body and place them onto the manga body. so the skin tone of your body texture still shows up behind tattoo.

i9AIOb3dVBP2P.png

Want me to stop sharing?

iYiemNRR66Yow.png

would it be possible you could also make it as overlay for racemenu plugin when you've finished it coz it looks really good but i tend to play the drow race and it really hates having its main textures being changed

sorry for stupid question.......can someone please explain how to install this

Preview: Manga HDT phys ->post-1503-0-25674200-1383918541_thumb.gi

xml(v0.2): script.gif  hdt.xml   192.43KB   1725 downloads(need attach to body, work with BBP and TBBP body)

for male(required for work boobs collision while touch male, this xml need attach to male body not female): script.gif  hdtm.xml   183.97KB   552 downloads

Instruction how attach body;

1.Open in nif skope body.

2.Right click on body. Block->insert->NIS-> NiStringExtraData

3.Left in the list choose NiStringExtraData 

4. put in name "HDT Havok Path" and  String Data - path to hdt.xml(example:Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\hdt.xml)

work with hdtphysicsextension version11.10 or hight, old version not work correct.

I downloade hdt.xml file and installed nif skope program but i'm confused with the rest of instructions? can someone please explain in easier tems how to install? thanks

i9AIOb3dVBP2P.png

Want me to stop sharing?

iYiemNRR66Yow.png

would it be possible you could also make it as overlay for racemenu plugin when you've finished it coz it looks really good but i tend to play the drow race and it really hates having its main textures being changed

I wouldn't know the first thing about how to do that which is why i paste them onto character textures.

i9AIOb3dVBP2P.png

Want me to stop sharing?

iYiemNRR66Yow.png

I wouldn't know the first thing about how to do that which is why i paste them onto character textures.

i didnt mean the hdt i meant the tattoo texture on Zaselims custom body :s sorry for the confusion

i9AIOb3dVBP2P.png

Want me to stop sharing?

iYiemNRR66Yow.png

i didnt mean the hdt i meant the tattoo texture on Zaselims custom body :s sorry for the confusion

So did I. HDT enabling i can do. making a plugin for race menu (which i don"t use. I use ECE) i don't know how to do. sorry i cant be of help there.

might be a read me available on how to do that on the net somewhere.

And if not Lovers Lab is full of awesome people i am sure if you ask politely a few people should be able to tell you how.

i9AIOb3dVBP2P.png

Want me to stop sharing?

iYiemNRR66Yow.png

So did I. HDT enabling i can do. making a plugin for race menu (which i don"t use. I use ECE) i don't know how to do. sorry i cant be of help there.

might be a read me available on how to do that on the net somewhere.

And if not Lovers Lab is full of awesome people i am sure if you ask politely a few people should be able to tell you how.

thanks ^.^ ill try doing it myself too but keep up the good work on the amors im enjoyin running around in the witches of the wild

@Budroi

I mange to figure out what does the locked symbol when saving the edited nif file, it was just the stupid windows 7 UAC that was restricting the file from saving now I will be able edit the armors and clothes with HDT.

UAC? not sure what that means.Is that 7 ultimate? im using 7 Home premium. or is that the common skyrim problem with 7 when game is installed to a program files directory. If so i just moved my entire game install to c:\\games\

Also for modding purposes i keep a separate folder on desktop named [skyrim related] where i make all my changes then create 7z files of the mod so that i can use NMM to install them and if they don't work i can just uninstall instead of having to run multiple backups of data folder. for enabling HDT armors i keep 4 folders one has all enabled completed armors one for clothes another for armors and a 4th with mixed armors and cloths labeled [to do next] i don't work on these in a specific order. more on an appeal based order. for instance elven, iron, hide, studded, bandit, farmer, miner, barkeep and beggers will be among last done because i think the armors/clothes themselves are ugly. I wont ever wear them. especially elven, even with a nice retexture its still looks bad to me.

Keeping the separate folders like this is very helpful for me. I have changed almost every texture in my game for armors and clothes sometimes i create multiple different ones at a  time to see which i like best. i would offer up my retextures but they are mainly modified versions of textures gotten from nexus so without permission i cant share them. nor do I remember where half of them came from to be able to ask author.

I downloade hdt.xml file and installed nif skope program but i'm confused with the rest of instructions? can someone please explain in easier tems how to install? thanks

You can try using this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/

Thank you so much.....seems a hundred times easier to use

WARNING...    using the havok object stated above occupies the same equip slot as edialog so unless your turn off edialog blush and facial emotion, everytime your game ticks (every other couple of seconds) the game will auto un-equip the havok object. dont mistake me tho i keep the havok object installed but it is rarely used. i give it to companions who wear armor or clothes not yet modified so they can have HDT armor.

Currently Completed HDT Armors and body Meshes

Female Body
Male Body <-- Removed as the SoS update available on LL does this now.
Contains HDT enabled Sexlab calyps strapon. low collision vectors on strapon make HDT almost unnoticeable tho.

-Clothes-
Archmage
*Dark Brotherhood Robe
*Emperor
Forsworn
*Jester
*Mage Apprentice
*Mage Journeyman
*Nocturnal
*Prisoner Rags and Clothes
Psijic
Thalmor
*Wedding Dress
Wench

-Armor-
*Blades
Daedric
*Dark Brotherhood
Desert Wind
*Dragon Plate
Dragonscale
*Dungeon Explorer (V1, V2, SV)
*Dwarven
*Ebony
*Ebony Mail
Elven Sniper
*Ivy Valentine (both Versions)
Ladybat (V1, V2, SV)
*Nightingale
*Seraphine Hunted (V1, V2, SV)
*Thieves Guild (all 4 Versions)
Witch of the Wilds (light and heavy)
*Wolf

*denoted recent updates

@Budroi

Nice Advice maybe next year when I assembled a more powerful gaming rig I'll organize all my mods, BTW can you retexed ragged trouser it's basically the same as roughspunic tunic

for females the ragged trousers use same mesh and texture as all other prisoner clothing. if you use this texture i badly made for roughspun tunic it will affect trousers as well. just loaded up my game prior to this post to verify.

heres what it looks like

post-227966-0-90977200-1386462120_thumb.png

Here is a new tattoo setup i made these tats had proper transparency so anything that is not the tat itself is still the original body texture. NOT a cut and paste from a different body texture. It should be noted i made a slight modification to nipples (slightly larger) and pubic hair (heart shaped)

All tat images where gathered off Google images or deviant art so I don't think there should be any issues with sharing these.

If you are the original owner of the image and want it taken down let me know.

i took screens of the tats up close and and linking an image of the body texture itself. body texture was shrunk so the images look a little off from normal.

post-227966-0-27105800-1387002114_thumb.pngpost-227966-0-32348200-1387002119_thumb.pngpost-227966-0-53381500-1387002121_thumb.pngpost-227966-0-15401200-1387002139_thumb.pngpost-227966-0-51911700-1387002135_thumb.pngpost-227966-0-90829000-1387002140_thumb.pngpost-227966-0-48680500-1387002145_thumb.png

Muscle Tat style 2.7z

And just the colored tats on back

Muscle Tat style 1.7z

You can try using this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/

Thank you so much.....seems a hundred times easier to use

WARNING... using the havok object stated above occupies the same equip slot as edialog so unless your turn off edialog blush and facial emotion, everytime your game ticks (every other couple of seconds) the game will auto un-equip the havok object. dont mistake me tho i keep the havok object installed but it is rarely used. i give it to companions who wear armor or clothes not yet modified so they can have HDT armor.

Thanks for warning.....so....i should install whats on page one then? Can you please explain to me how to install it? Its really confusing they way its explained.....thanks