Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

I installed these mods' date='but CTD happened...

These mods doesn't work with existence BBP bone(for CHSBHC)?

I really like its huge breasts!

But if I can't use them together CHSBHC mod,unfortunately I give up.

[/quote']

armor work only TBBP animation and need TBBP skeleton. BBP uses another skeleton and no work correct.

I would create would be under the BBP but TBBP develops and looks beautiful

The gauntlets for the White Bird armor won't show up on my Khajiit character when I equip them. They show up on other races' date=' however. Also, there's this weird glitch where I can see through my character's arms.

[/quote']

I'm sorry but this is a bug of the mod, I just changed the size and fit under TBBP animation. The mod I did not create, and the original where he took and did not find the link above

Has anyone experienced any problem with Arcana armor? It applies original body texture when equiped, which messes with my character's look. Here's the pic: I tried CBBE v3 textures as suggested but no luck. Also it doesn't display the name of armor in English. Does anyone have a fix for that? thx

Has anyone experienced any problem with Arcana armor? It applies original body texture when equiped' date=' which messes with my character's look. Here's the pic: I tried CBBE v3 textures as suggested but no luck. Also it doesn't display the name of armor in English. Does anyone have a fix for that? thx

[/quote']

Just a guess (because the download failed and now it says i have to try again tomorrow :dodgy: ) but do you have the .esp from the lady body version active?

Has anyone experienced any problem with Arcana armor? It applies original body texture when equiped' date=' which messes with my character's look. Here's the pic: I tried CBBE v3 textures as suggested but no luck. Also it doesn't display the name of armor in English. Does anyone have a fix for that? thx

[/quote']

I have exactly this problem. I've tried with CBBEv3 textures and few other cbbe compatible textures and it always looks like this.

Finally did some research on why I keep getting the file not found on the letitbit' date=' and It's due to the fact the domain wont allow a US IP download from their servers.

[/quote']

Sorry, uploaded on Mediafire

Could you do the same with the Lady Bat armor? I also can't download it from letitbit.

[/quote']

Just a guess (because the download failed and now it says i have to try again tomorrow :dodgy: ) but do you have the .esp from the lady body version active?

Yes, I have original .esp of arcana active. DM version doesn't contain .esp file. Should I remove it?

Yes' date=' I have original .esp of arcana active. DM version doesn't contain .esp file. Should I remove it?

[/quote']

Hmm i still can't download it, so i'm still going on my best guess but maybe try this .esp.

I can't test it due to not being able to download so i have no idea if it will fix your problem.

Yes' date=' I have original .esp of arcana active. DM version doesn't contain .esp file. Should I remove it?

[/quote']

Hmm i still can't download it, so i'm still going on my best guess but maybe try this .esp.

I can't test it due to not being able to download so i have no idea if it will fix your problem.

You did it! Your .esp fixed my problem! Thank you. I appreciate

i get a CTD when equipping the inner wear. i have all of the TBBP files installed along with the original version. when i uninstall the conversion' date=' the armor works again.

[/quote']

Yeah same thing here :-/

HUGE THANKS ledo4ek for these conversions :D

since there is a limited number of downloads from mediafire for the arcana download can any of you who actually got it downloaded possibly get a newer link unrestricted by d/l limitations and maybe post it...would be kinda nice of you...as i'm sure those like myself who didnt get to it in time would agree. thanks in advance if anyone sees fit

GermLoc