Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Please tell me what value of HkpCapsuleShape for Manga body breast do you use for hdt? I have custom Manga body with a little bgigger breasts than in original version. But the HkpCapsuleShape I have around 1,4 like on image below. Is that correct or it should be bigger like 2,5? For what exactly is this parameter responsible for? Thanks you for any hints and advise.

post-260681-0-74066400-1416069519_thumb.png

Regular OPMB = 8 Votes

DM OPMB = 7 Votes

This is still where the votes stand. First variation to get to 10 votes will receive armor conversions first!

personally you could just use both bodies depending on the armor eg bikinis you can use regular giving the natural look while with armor mods you could give it a support bra look by using the DM body

Hey guys,

I'm considering to give this body replacer a shot. I'm feeling really stupid for asking this, but: where can I actually find the armor conversions? I'd like to use the CBBE DM version, but in the opening post I can't find any armor except for the vanilla replacer. Judging by the vast amount of requests in this thread, there must be many more conversions than that, right?

On a side note: where is the actual *download* page of this thread in the LL download section? The search functionality of this page is really, really poor -.-