Brand New UNP and UNPB Body for Skyrim SE

On 12/6/2018 at 12:41 AM, Scrider said:

Im forced to use cbbe ever since switching to SSE. What are the current features of the alpha body (Bodyslide, collision, physics)?

you know

its people like you that makes caliente and other people pretty much quit from making mods

30 minutes ago, zechosen said:

you know

its people like you that makes caliente and other people pretty much quit from making mods

Take your head out of your ass. I never downplay the achievements the team of CBBE has done. I simply asked the status of another body type and merely prefer it over CBBE. "Forced" maybe a strong word but who the fuck cares about what I think. My opinion does not matter shit to them as it should be.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, buttluver said:

Is there still a plan to make a MALE version of UNP body for Skyrim SE?

There is no actual version of UNP Male bodyslide since male bodyslide is it's own thing. I'm looking to name the new male body. I'm creating two different version. Right now the names are simple. R and re. The re version is more inline with CBBE and the R version is more inline with Bethesda's seams. What most people don't know is CBBE has it's own UV maps where the wrist and ankle seams were either cut out or made to look more round and smooth. It's why you can't use vanilla skyrim textures with CBBE. However,... UNP was literally designed around the skyrim Bethesda body using the exact same seams as Bethesda and let me point out. They are very shitty looking. However, I'm working on a re version of UNP as well. It's already been created, but it has a new UV map much like CBBE. The problem is it'll be up to the community to decide if they want the new maps for UNPre. UNPre looks much, much nicer than the original UNP do to the wrist and ankle seams being more smooth and round. However, textures will either have to be patched for it or completely remade from scratch like CBBE. 

We're still releasing UNPR right now which as the original seams and you can use any texture for UNP you'd like, but I'd really like to see the community eventually move it's way over time to UNPre when I eventually release it onto the community. It'll take a few texture artist to look at the new models and decide what they'd like to do. I know texturing takes a lot of time and effort, but they'll definitely be needed sometime in the future.  For now we'll just be releasing the UNPR Body. This will allow for everyone to use textures they already have with the full UNPR version along with the adult one. I've had to rain in the adult versions of the female body to one only for now since the other two we found a lot of issues with building the weights and other setups. However, I'll still be working on UNP COSIO and Kink when I have time. If someone else would later like to take a crack at it. Please feel free to hit me up about the adult version of the mods and I'll guide you on resources and setups for those bodies. I'm cleaning up UNP COS as of right now and slowly making a new body for it using the newest version of UNPR. 

8 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

There is no actual version of UNP Male bodyslide since male bodyslide is it's own thing. I'm looking to name the new male body. I'm creating two different version. Right now the names are simple. R and re. The re version is more inline with CBBE and the R version is more inline with Bethesda's seams. What most people don't know is CBBE has it's own UV maps where the wrist and ankle seams were either cut out or made to look more round and smooth. It's why you can't use vanilla skyrim textures with CBBE. However,... UNP was literally designed around the skyrim Bethesda body using the exact same seams as Bethesda and let me point out. They are very shitty looking. However, I'm working on a re version of UNP as well. It's already been created, but it has a new UV map much like CBBE. The problem is it'll be up to the community to decide if they want the new maps for UNPre. UNPre looks much, much nicer than the original UNP do to the wrist and ankle seams being more smooth and round. However, textures will either have to be patched for it or completely remade from scratch like CBBE. 

We're still releasing UNPR right now which as the original seams and you can use any texture for UNP you'd like, but I'd really like to see the community eventually move it's way over time to UNPre when I eventually release it onto the community. It'll take a few texture artist to look at the new models and decide what they'd like to do. I know texturing takes a lot of time and effort, but they'll definitely be needed sometime in the future.  For now we'll just be releasing the UNPR Body. This will allow for everyone to use textures they already have with the full UNPR version along with the adult one. I've had to rain in the adult versions of the female body to one only for now since the other two we found a lot of issues with building the weights and other setups. However, I'll still be working on UNP COSIO and Kink when I have time. If someone else would later like to take a crack at it. Please feel free to hit me up about the adult version of the mods and I'll guide you on resources and setups for those bodies. I'm cleaning up UNP COS as of right now and slowly making a new body for it using the newest version of UNPR. 

Any new sliders be add for racemenu for UPN?

7 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

Definitely interresting... Can we keep our textures like Fair Skin ? Or modders must update them for this new body ?

And, outfits designed for the original UNPSE can be used with this new body ?

I'm working on creating two different bodies for UNP for Skyrim SE. There is UNPR which uses the old vanilla UNP seams which use all the old textures and you don't need to update any textures and there is UNPre which is a brand new UV map I'm working on which has much nicer wrist and ankle seams people will get to choose from. UNPre will require new textures or the older ones to be updated for it, but that'll be up to the community once I release it. For now we're going to be releasing UNPR for everyone and all the outfits will be getting a higher poly update and be fitted to the new UNPR bodies. 

Extra.. Extra... Read all about it. UNPR is ready for slider creation. We need some people to help us create some new sliders for the body. If anyone is interested please let us know. It comes with three different vanilla bodies and a Special in Skyrim terms. We call it UNP Max. 

Anyway, If anyone is interested in helping us build sliders. Please let @Shiva182 or myself know. You can contact us and we'll send you a discord invite. The more people we have helping us build sliders the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Just got back into modding Skyrim again and switched over to SE. I was hurt to see UNP left by the wayside and I've been using the oldrim body for now. Then I came across this! Keep up the good work guys, can't wait for the finished product!

im waiting for the finish aswell

15 minutes ago, Geostorm69 said:

im waiting for the finish aswell

It's a real shame. Everyone has moved on and all of the new armors are for CBBE and using SMP-HDT, while I'm sitting here with my oldrim UNP and CBPC physics haha. Oh well, works fine for now. From the looks of it, this new body here is worth the wait. Hopefully then people will start converting outfits for it.

6 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

It's a real shame. Everyone has moved on and all of the new armors are for CBBE and using SMP-HDT, while I'm sitting here with my oldrim UNP and CBPC physics haha. Oh well, works fine for now. From the looks of it, this new body here is worth the wait. Hopefully then people will start converting outfits for it.

Good news.. I'm still working on it. Bad news. I'm also finish up the BME which is the Male bodyslide project too. I've figured out how to fix the bones on the male genitals. If I can get the weights around the genitals working properly and make sure everything connect to the body mesh the way it's supposed too. I'll begin working on creating sliders and presets for UNPR. 

The UNPR female body is done being built. We just need to create the sliders for it. If people want to help us create sliders for the ankles, wrists and neck. I can show them how. The problem is people say they want to help and then never do so the wait will have to be until I'm done with at least building the BME body. =P 

If anyone wants to help us build sliders for UNPR. Please contact me. Seriously, it's difficult, but totally able to be done.  

Archived