Brand New UNP and UNPB Body for Skyrim SE

On 2/21/2020 at 6:30 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

I can't give an answer to that right now, but sooonnnnn... Seriously, we're basically adding conversion and working on clothing now.

Is the sliders should be up in Main making menu? I don't see that UNPR listed in the main menu in the game?

18 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Why do you have CBBE and BHUNP esp in the same mod list? Those mods are conflicting with one another. You only want one.

This what causing my system restarted bud. I will do clean save again and just delete the race to there fix on it? I will let you know how it goes.

ScreenShot20.png

On 3/12/2020 at 1:02 AM, Tooneyman23 said:

Are you having issues with UNPR's ESP?

UNP Remastered BHUNP Body with Bodyslides SSE-31126-1-60-1582389642(1) This one has that image that I show you YGNORG that cause my system to force reboot after quit the game.

which one is the correct one? or

Baka Haeun UNP ? This one no issues with YGNORD

On 3/14/2020 at 6:34 AM, bakarbak said:

very nice can't belive i found this thread, i was waiting for this since u posted on your youtube channel

i tested it and it looks great.
is this has even more polys than BHUNP? 
when are you going to fully release it?

Yes, it has more polys than BHUNP. I don't know when the full release will take place. I have to finish all outfits first and Tooney has to fix what users report. We're also looking at adding high poly beast tails with bodyslides.

22 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

Yes, it has more polys than BHUNP. I don't know when the full release will take place. I have to finish all outfits first and Tooney has to fix what users report. We're also looking at adding high poly beast tails with bodyslides.

Please check the YGNORD folder the face is what causing the crash thanks!

On 3/16/2020 at 8:22 PM, Shiva182 said:

I apologize if this has been answered before but, will existing armor and clothes work with UNPR? Will they work out of the box or do i have to convert them in Outfit Studio? 

Thanks for this amazing body, it's beautiful ?

11 hours ago, rb888 said:

Oh ok well the UNPR sliders never show in main menus

Maybe i'm wrong, but i think BHUNP is incompatible with UNPR since both of them are body mods, they conflict with each other. 

Try uninstalling everything BHUNP (and CBBE) related, see if that works. 

6 hours ago, Oriana said:

Maybe i'm wrong, but i think BHUNP is incompatible with UNPR since both of them are body mods, they conflict with each other. 

Try uninstalling everything BHUNP (and CBBE) related, see if that works. 

will do.

26 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Hey everyone. I think I have an idea where the sliders went. Apparently they load in BME not UNPR. XDimage.png.825106d2690f87d6cc0054e37085c7ba.png

They don't work either. Woot, woot.

I have no idea how to fix them, but I'll keep cracking at them.

Thought so Ask someone who know how make them show up @Bad Dog might know how to make one for ya?

Archived