Brand New UNP and UNPB Body for Skyrim SE

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:43 PM, rb888 said:

https://valid.x86.fr/4wws2h

This my girl :P kinda hard for me get girls anyway. I also have R9 390x OC edition from XFX :) I don't want get to far into my game since I started fresh because been busy with destiny 2 forsaken on my ps4. 

FYI stock up on auto rifles as the meta is shifting soon from pulse rifles. We have been play testing for AR balance lately @ Bungie so heads up. All I have to say is the Halfdan-D is a monster in the new build with a TTK of .71 sec.

2 hours ago, Aldebaran said:

Oh heavens, look at all those gorgeous vertices. ?

Okay, that's it. Loading up a fresh profile just for UNP-R. I have 32GB of extra RAM coming in the post next week, a GTX1080, and a reckless disregard for framerate. Might as well install the lot, 4K textures and all, and see what happens.

This works out as well as it looks like it should, and I may become a new UNP* convert after years of CBBE devotion. I know you lovely, talented people are not designing this to compete with CBBE, it's just another option, but honestly, it's looking like a better option. The base body shape is really natural-looking and pleasing to the eye, and the degree of customization, once Bodyslide is fully integrated, promises to be satisfactory to nearly all tastes.

I'll be happy to provide feedback if I notice anything dodgy in playtesting.

Thank you all for such challenging work! You're amazing!

Thanks for the feedback! "Need more gold .." ?  hhmmmm. Need more feedback, honest and negative. While this version is not run in and it will not be clear that everything is acceptable, there is no further work (but we will, and don’t hope :)) I ask you again, play with this version, see if everything is normal, can drop fps or spacers with textures or still that ... feel free to please. Every feedback is dear to us and as a result will make our work better and faster.

You're quite welcome, Gromilla! I'm an old techie that beta tested the original Unreal engine back in the day, so I don't mind running with Fraps installed, a notepad at my elbow, and scrutinizing the details for you.

I just started a new playthrough of SSE with ~200 or so mods installed. I suspect most of us probably really pile them on. This is the environment I'll be playtesting in because it's the environment I'll be playing in normally. Since I have a memory upgrade coming, I'll install and test before I add the new RAM and then test again to see how system resources affect what I'm seeing. I'll also test 2K and 4K textures on this lovely high poly body and see how it runs with both with less memory and with more.

Looking forward to playing with your new toy! :smiley: 

20 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Hey Tooney what ever came of that hi poly male bodyside project? Has that been put on hold until the the new UNP (Which I'm really hoping is eventually called NewNP, it just rights itself) is done or scrapped altogether? Was looking pretty promising. 

It will come as well, we want to get the sliders for UNP-R done first so I can start outfit conversion and then Tooney can start on the male body

Possible error: It seems the COS version of the body mesh has'nt been rigged to Clitoral1, VaginaB1, VaginaDeep1 & NPC R/L Pussy02.
As a result, only the vagina mesh itself responds to genital collisions - clipping with the body and sort of living it's own detached life..

The Max body's collisions does'nt have this problem - looks much better imo.   

Otherwise, well near perfect - even the body physics looks natural right out of the box. Very well done!

22 minutes ago, Hr4fn said:

Possible error: It seems the COS version of the body mesh has'nt been rigged to Clitoral1, VaginaB1, VaginaDeep1 & NPC R/L Pussy02.
As a result, only the vagina mesh itself responds to genital collisions - clipping with the body and sort of living it's own detached life..

Otherwise, well near perfect - even the body physics looks natural right out of the box. Very well done!

Thanks for your feedback, we will check this out :)

19 hours ago, Hr4fn said:

Mate, HOW did you get collision to behave with the alpha body? If you say it worked out of the box for you, I may weep with despair. ??

3 hours ago, Aldebaran said:

Mate, HOW did you get collision to behave with the alpha body? If you say it worked out of the box for you, I may weep with despair. ??

Well, actually I was refering to the bounce/jiggle side of things - sorry for that.
That said, collisions does work, just not 'out of the box', really, since you need to write/find/get xml's for all relevant meshes, except the female body & vagina meshes.

All the basic xml's needed are listed in defaultBBPs.xml. Open the file in a text editor and out-comment the unneeded UNP shape ref's. If using the max body, it should look like this:

<default-bbps >  
<!--    <map shape="UNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UNP.xml"/>-->
<!--    <map shape="UNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UNP-TBBP.xml"/>-->
<!--    <map shape="UNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UNP-HDT.xml"/>-->
<!--    <map shape="UNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UNPFull.xml"/>-->
    <map shape="UNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UNPMax.xml"/>
    <map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/>
    <map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleFeet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleFeet.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
    <map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\FemaleHead.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
</default-bbps>

The xml's listed below UNPMax.xml are the ones you need to get and copy to SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs. I'm attaching the xml's I'm using - slightly edited versions from some downloaded UUNP preset (I think). The Male*.xml's works with sos sse full version. Other male body mods might require some editing - basically the mesh names (look for the BSTriShapes if checking with nifskope) should match the references in defaultBBPs.xml (MaleFeet, ...etc.) AND the 'per-vertex-shape' and/or 'per-triangle-shape' declarations within the xml's.

Finally: SMP performance and behavior depends on system/hardware environment - some (or maybe a lot of) parameter tweaking might still be needed.

UNPSupplementalXMLs.rar

@Hr4fn you're the best! *skips gleefully off to bash 3D game people together* ?

Yeah, physics worked pretty well right off for me too, but collision hadn't been sorted yet and wasn't prioritized in this version according to its devs. My system is pretty well provisioned resource-wise, so I'm interested to see how much of a performance hit (if any) there is with physics and collision all running at once. 

Thanks for sharing your info and edits!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, bacetrica said:

I love this project and i have a question: there will be any update soon?. Thanks for the hard work!.

We're all quite busy with real life right now, so I don't know when a new update will be ready. I'm adding polys to outfits and fitting them to the base shape when I have time and the energy for it.

10 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

Forced is not really the right word, users can still use UUNP from oldrim if they don't want to use CBBE.

Physics and collisions = Yes

Bodyslides = not yet

I have good results (as a momentary tool while there are no bodyslides) with Lazy Body Edit

Archived