Brand New UNP and UNPB Body for Skyrim SE

22 hours ago, Sakatraka said:

I LOVE YOU!

Don't love me yet. I just got the first Neck slider done. Here is a preview of the new sliders. I got the original UUNP Body slider built. Here you go.

Without slider. 

image.png.169fab844c6f09acd385ca93e85d3b8c.png

With slider. 

image.png.b6a0a5ef6faa96b647c463cbc54b65ba.png

What I'm saying is yes. It's real and it's coming. BOOOM!

Edit:

Once @Shiva182 has had a chance to go over the body and sliders. I'll begin adding more in. My next one will be CBBE SE. I've already converted the polygons need to create the CBBE slider for UNPR. =D

However, the key is going to be me adjusting the neck and ankle/wrist seams with that body. Good news is it should work out well. I've got a shit tone of stock pile resources from UNPK to 7Nbase bodies to build up to help us create the sliders going forward. Once Shiva gives the approval. I can't do anything future until she says so. 

If anyone wants to help me build sliders. Now is the time to do it. We'll need a lot of help with UNPR. The more people decide to jump in and help us build the sliders. The quicker everyone gets it. 

I'm not sure how I'm going to build the ankle and wrist sliders. I'm going to give my all and try to build them, but there is no guarantee at this point. Apparently, the original UUNP didn't have them which I just recently found out by going over it. Only CBBE has them. I don't know what the original team did to create them and I doubt they'll share the secret to creating wrist and ankle sliders, but good news is I know how the bodies are designed now and I have a good method on creating the body. I'm pretty proud of this latest addition. 

Anyway, I hope this gets people excited. I apologize it's taken so long,  but I've been learning new stuff and experimenting everyday. BME will be completed soon with some new textures hopefully. 

33 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Don't love me yet. I just got the first Neck slider done. Here is a preview of the new sliders. I got the original UUNP Body slider built. Here you go.

Without slider. 

image.png.169fab844c6f09acd385ca93e85d3b8c.png

With slider. 

image.png.b6a0a5ef6faa96b647c463cbc54b65ba.png

What I'm saying is yes. It's real and it's coming. BOOOM!

Edit:

Once @Shiva182 has had a chance to go over the body and sliders. I'll begin adding more in. My next one will be CBBE SE. I've already converted the polygons need to create the CBBE slider for UNPR. =D

However, the key is going to be me adjusting the neck and ankle/wrist seams with that body. Good news is it should work out well. I've got a shit tone of stock pile resources from UNPK to 7Nbase bodies to build up to help us create the sliders going forward. Once Shiva gives the approval. I can't do anything future until she says so. 

If anyone wants to help me build sliders. Now is the time to do it. We'll need a lot of help with UNPR. The more people decide to jump in and help us build the sliders. The quicker everyone gets it. 

I'm not sure how I'm going to build the ankle and wrist sliders. I'm going to give my all and try to build them, but there is no guarantee at this point. Apparently, the original UUNP didn't have them which I just recently found out by going over it. Only CBBE has them. I don't know what the original team did to create them and I doubt they'll share the secret to creating wrist and ankle sliders, but good news is I know how the bodies are designed now and I have a good method on creating the body. I'm pretty proud of this latest addition. 

Anyway, I hope this gets people excited. I apologize it's taken so long,  but I've been learning new stuff and experimenting everyday. BME will be completed soon with some new textures hopefully. 

Sliders from Fallout 4?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/104956-uunp-janebod/page/3/?tab=comments

https://vimeo.com/321349588

7 hours ago, Kokan said:

I commented on the thread. As for FO4 the team and myself are discussing that in private at the moment. I can make the decisions for BME. However, I have no right over UNP. That decision is completely up to @Shiva182 She is the master of the universe when it comes to UNP. I have no say. I'm just the architect were she is the mighty overlord who gives the final orders of attack when it comes to UNP and UNPR. 

Hi All.  

I'm having some trouble getting physics to work with the UNP remastered 1.7 alpha.  

Physics work when I use either the UNP female body renewal body or UNPB body for SSE from the Nexus.

I was able to successfully use those bodies with both CPBC physics for SSE, as well as an HDT set-up.

However when I replace one of those bodies with UNP-remastered one, I can't get physics to work.  It doesn't work with either CPBC  or HDT (for HDT, I edited the defaultBBPs file to try UNPMax as was recommended several posts back; I also copied the modified XPS files in the link from that post.)

The UNP-remastered mod loads after the conflicting mods (tempered skins for males and the defaultBBPs from the Chinese site).    For what it's worth, I'm using Vortex my mod manager. 

What is it that I'm not doing right with the physics set-up?

thanks in advance!

Edit: I got it working. I think it was because I had not run things through Bodyslide. 

On 2/27/2019 at 11:17 PM, NumberXer0 said:

It's a real shame. Everyone has moved on and all of the new armors are for CBBE and using SMP-HDT, while I'm sitting here with my oldrim UNP and CBPC physics haha. Oh well, works fine for now. From the looks of it, this new body here is worth the wait. Hopefully then people will start converting outfits for it.

There are many UNP outfits ?, don't worry.

42 minutes ago, Benmc20 said:

There are many UNP outfits ?, don't worry.

+1  Outfits for oldrim, copy-paste "ShapeData, SliderGroups, SliderSets" from oldrim BodySlide and Outfit Studio, SSE nif optimizer... 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am curious about the roadmap of this project, hopefully it is still happening. 

Personally I am most intrigued by UNPre (awful name, do a search of UNPre and Google just assumes you are searching "unpre"pare).  UNPre, based on my understanding is of higher quality and has far better wrists, which IMO is the biggest shortcoming of both UNP and CBBE in accommodating the vanilla shape, and sounds like is the favorite of the team.  Why devote so much precious resources on UNPR which clearly will suck users away from UNPre and likely kills off the latter's chance of success?

On 6/21/2019 at 6:13 AM, 31971207 said:

I am curious about the roadmap of this project, hopefully it is still happening. 

Personally I am most intrigued by UNPre (awful name, do a search of UNPre and Google just assumes you are searching "unpre"pare).  UNPre, based on my understanding is of higher quality and has far better wrists, which IMO is the biggest shortcoming of both UNP and CBBE in accommodating the vanilla shape, and sounds like is the favorite of the team.  Why devote so much precious resources on UNPR which clearly will suck users away from UNPre and likely kills off the latter's chance of success?

If we do UNPre we'll have to make new textures, because no UNP textures will be compatible any more, which will limit the chance of users actually switching.

13 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

If we do UNPre we'll have to make new textures, because no UNP textures will be compatible any more, which will limit the chance of users actually switching.

I understand the reasoning for UNPR that the backward compatibility with existing UNP textures will guarantee its success.  However, based on what I've read it sounds like the team deems UNPre not only as technically superior but also better looking in form and it's the team's preference.  UNPre's jump in quality from UNP will be the only draw for users and texture authors.  With UNPR closing the quality gap between UUNP and UNPre, I think a lot of users will choose to stay put in the UNP/UUNP/UNPR camp instead of making the jump to UNPre. 

IMHO it's more likely the superior UNPre will fail if UNPR is already established.  The team's work on UNPre will be for naught.  If UNPre is released first, even without sliders, and it's received well then there is no point for the team to spend time working on the relatively lower quality UNPR.

On 6/28/2019 at 2:54 AM, 31971207 said:

I understand the reasoning for UNPR that the backward compatibility with existing UNP textures will guarantee its success.  However, based on what I've read it sounds like the team deems UNPre not only as technically superior but also better looking in form and it's the team's preference.  UNPre's jump in quality from UNP will be the only draw for users and texture authors.  With UNPR closing the quality gap between UUNP and UNPre, I think a lot of users will choose to stay put in the UNP/UUNP/UNPR camp instead of making the jump to UNPre. 

IMHO it's more likely the superior UNPre will fail if UNPR is already established.  The team's work on UNPre will be for naught.  If UNPre is released first, even without sliders, and it's received well then there is no point for the team to spend time working on the relatively lower quality UNPR.

I get what you mean, both projects have their pros and cons. We will discuss it in the discord channel (which you're welcome to join if you want, just send me a PM)

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2019 at 1:45 PM, Dasumianco81 said:

Sorry to be impatient, I realise you're working as hard as you can, but how is this coming along?

Tooneyman has disappeared for a while so I actually don't know how it goes for him.

I'm working on upgrading polygons to the outfits, both male and female which takes a long time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 2:09 PM, Shiva182 said:

Tooneyman has disappeared for a while so I actually don't know how it goes for him.

I'm working on upgrading polygons to the outfits, both male and female which takes a long time.

Thanks for the update Shiva.. Looking forward to getting this fully working in game, CBBE just isn't right.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived