LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

The birthing is set on a timer, if she is hung in the birthing animation, and I have seen this happen, but not for me in a long time, but I have seen this.

Sometimes it is load order, and can also be a conflict with another mod.

But if it is a hung animation I have fixed this by making a new save.[ I stress new save or use and old one you don't care about.]

then exit game and reload it she might be unstuck then.

also another try is to load and animation with 77_Umpa_animation and then with Umpa's menu reset the animation. does not work often, but has fixed little hang ups for me once in awhile.

also in console typing player.pickidle can sometimes bring you out of it.

but if your dropping baby spiders constantly then this is beyond me, and must be a conflict. as there is only one in the game, and it is moved to position, not created.

If these don't fix it then It is something other than My mod that is hanging you up. Many mods take strong control of the equipitem function, and any other mod that use's it even if only for a moment as my mod in this case, can be caught in the backlash.

I could name many of them, but it is unfair to point fingers, and many of them are very good mod's but like mine are caught in the poorly designed or somewhat buggy function's.

I wish I could be more help.

Hi I'm having a bit of a problem. When ever I use the "A forced sex spell I get an error saying:

XME = (insert creature)

ZME = (my character)

XME is not ready for sex

How can I fix this?

The Spell still works on humanoid NPC's but it doesn't work on animals or other things.

I am only guessing, but

this is in the doc file

Requires : New and improved animation project version 2.4 -By Donkey Get it Here : http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=184

This is a must have, many creature animations will not work with out. Mainly needed in {id}'s Domain.

creatures will not behave right with out it.

I hope maybe this helps you some.

I mean you may have installed this, and another program could have over written it.

It is really the only thing I can think of right now.

other than that maybe conflict.

I get time I will look at it again.

About Pimp quest:

I gave Booty the drug potion and she tell me to wait for results.

Is this the end or am I missing something?' date='(I waited for a week).

Great mod,congratulations Galgat.

[/quote']

I`m stuck right there now, too. Guys, please explain to us, what should we do next. Thanks in advance!

About Pimp quest:

I gave Booty the drug potion and she tell me to wait for results.

Is this the end or am I missing something?' date='(I waited for a week).

Great mod,congratulations Galgat.

[/quote']

I`m stuck right there now, too. Guys, please explain to us, what should we do next. Thanks in advance!

That is not the end, I think I may have left something in the journal that says it ends there, but that was some time back. And I forgot to remove it.

I don't remember just how that worked out, but there was a like 2 day timer or 3 day timer on that, but it also seems like you might have needed to talk to booty again, or someone else to get the timer started.

was there any mention of the Sirens in Booties comment, or your journal ?

That could have been the clue to keep it going, talking to the sire Queen, or siren mother might kick it again..

I wish I had time to look back through, but I have other things going right now. I get time I will.

That is not the end' date=' I think I may have left something in the journal that says it ends there, but that was some time back. And I forgot to remove it.

I don't remember just how that worked out, but there was a like 2 day timer or 3 day timer on that, but it also seems like you might have needed to talk to booty again, or someone else to get the timer started.

That could have been the clue to keep it going, talking to the sire Queen, or siren mother might kick it again..

I wish I had time to look back through, but I have other things going right now. I get time I will.

[/quote']

Unfortunately speaking with Sirens Queen or with her mother didn`t help. Actually I have spoken with almost anyone on the Isles, so...

Maybe someone else has completed this stage not so long ago and still can remember, how to advance futher in this quest line? C`mon, guys..

But, whatever, I really like this mod, it adds sense to the whole lovers system. BTW, it would be great to have an opportunity to restart the Pimp quest line after it`s completed.

That is not the end' date=' I think I may have left something in the journal that says it ends there, but that was some time back. And I forgot to remove it.

[/quote']

Unfortunately speaking with Sirens Queen or with her mother didn`t help. Actually I have spoken with almost anyone on the Isles, so...

Maybe someone else has completed this stage not so long ago and still can remember, how to advance futher in this quest line? C`mon, guys..

But, whatever, I really like this mod, it adds sense to the whole lovers system. BTW, it would be great to have an opportunity to restart the Pimp quest line after it`s completed.

I just got through re-testing that part, and it all did right, was about 2 days and booty had a response, telling you whom you might ask for help, and what she found out.

once bottle is removed she says come back, and see me latter after she has time to study it.

about 2 days after that, return and ask her again, and she gives the info to. Go see the siren Queen. maybe they can help, as they know ancient magic, which might help.

I was led to the sewer' date=' enter a room and nicky came up said "I've no greeting"......

Besides the sirens are all "I've no greeting", is it supposed to be like that?

[/quote']

this is tricky moment in that script, many thing happen, trying to talk to Nicky to soon can cause this.

also Make sure you have KT custom race fix, or oblivion unofficial patch installed.

Nickys distance from the main rat, which I tether you too. is important also. The distance checks have to be right and a few locals flipped for this to be right.

sometimes restarting that mission is best. if it totally fails.

Those are about all the advise I can give scripting that was very testy for me at the time, and I did some things that I know better now, but would be hard to fix, as so many little things can be pushed the wrong way by even slight changes Now, in that area of the quest.

I just played it through that part gain, with no problems, but I know it can hang.

I am sorry for your trouble.

The no greetings didn't screw up the quest. I finished the main quest now, don't know if I'll try the armor No.9. (don't like those force equip things:sleepy:)

However, sometimes the bound and unbound action is not working. The npc walk close and "I'm missing mesh" appeared for a second, after that nothing happened. It is so bad especially after a long wait within those hell hounds in {id}.

By the way, looks like those girls with the hell hounds are reducing the chances of player being rape? They have a higher target priority?

The no greetings didn't screw up the quest. I finished the main quest now' date=' don't know if I'll try the armor No.9. (don't like those force equip things:sleepy:)

However, sometimes the bound and unbound action is not working. The npc walk close and "I'm missing mesh" appeared for a second, after that nothing happened. It is so bad especially after a long wait within those hell hounds in {id}.

By the way, looks like those girls with the hell hounds are reducing the chances of player being rape? They have a higher target priority?

[/quote']

if what you are talking about is the animation hanging after you have been freed [ you are still in crawling animation or hands are still behind back ], this is a problem that has been covered many times in this thread. just save exit and come back, and it will then normally be unhung.

this happens because a script local manages to activate ahead of the one before it, cpu speed or fps, seem to cause this, but I am guessing.

Latter on I figured a way to avoid this some, but it still happens have really found no sure fire it never happens fix. I have found that using call functions can help, but they too can create the problem. Special animations were not really ment to be controled in the way many of us use them. They work, but can have un intentional Troubles.

Other than that I am not sure what you mean.

The npc is supposed to talk to you and un/bound you after the conversation. However, there is only a missing mesh pop up and disappear, then the npc is doing nothing but just stand there or walk around. That stopped the progress of the quest and stuck there forever. I need to load previous save and play the whole scene again...

was this with the dog's or lizard's. I am not updating that mods for awhile, but when I get back to it, I will check it out. I thought I had a forced conversation on them, that had to fire, but there could have been a way to cause this to fail or miss fire. the missing mesh could well cause problems. any halt in script function, can fault the script, and OB won't go back to that failed area to check again, it will avoid it like the plague in some case's.

Thing i have found for now:

1)Same thing with the Sirens for me. THEY HAVE NO GREETING.

Also most of em are bald.Nvm, i just bashed something together, and they are not bald anymore.

2)I have LB enabled and island dogs that provide essence for the Sirens quest have a chance to become a companion.

3)One of the bandits on the road(the one that binds our hero, i think) was dead for some reason. He were perfectly fine when i first visited the isles and started exploring the new locations. Then i loaded the game(decided to start from SOAP quests), did some quests, and now he is dead.

4)Single island horse makes all the "obtain Sirens trust" quest too long.

5)On the Sirens island you can run up the big tree log(near the waterfall in town) and then jump into the void.

6)Why the hell do i need to remove all this sexy stuff from my character? Heels, stockings... Hate this part very much.

edit: Alice Swan just told me about Booty's portal project, and now SHE HAS NO GREETING too.

Thing i have found for now:

1)Same thing with the Sirens for me. THEY HAVE NO GREETING.

Also most of em are bald.Nvm' date=' i just bashed something together, and they are not bald anymore.

2)I have LB enabled and island dogs that provide essence for the Sirens quest have a chance to become a companion.

3)One of the bandits on the road(the one that binds our hero, i think) was dead for some reason. He were perfectly fine when i first visited the isles and started exploring the new locations. Then i loaded the game(decided to start from SOAP quests), did some quests, and now he is dead.

4)Single island horse makes all the "obtain Sirens trust" quest too long.

5)On the Sirens island you can run up the big tree log(near the waterfall in town) and then jump into the void.

6)Why the hell do i need to remove all this sexy stuff from my character? Heels, stockings... Hate this part very much.

edit: Alice Swan just told me about Booty's portal project, and now SHE HAS NO GREETING too.

[/quote']

1. you probably don't have KT_customrace fix installed, or have Oblivions unofficial patch installed wrong. if the sirens are bald you don't have MBP installed right this has been cover over and over in this thread.

2. Lovers Bitch is not fully compatible with this mod. Many things done in it that cause problems with this mod. This to has been covered many times here.

I like lovers Bitch, but i run it beat it, and turn it off. I never have used companions much, I made one of the first companion mods for Oblivion, and it was the first to use her own voice. But I just don't care much for them.

3.Don't know about the Bandit, they were always a test thing I the modded a different way of handling the bandit rape. but I do know that other mods that used the bandit faction and take liberties with it, such as true crime cause problems.

4. there are many horses on the islands, in fact there is an island called horse island in the dirty bay area. I guess you never really explored much.

5. why would you want to do that ?

6. I made the mod my way, I guess you could make your own mod your way. Tes4 is not that hard to use, and the scripting language is pretty easy after you play with it long enough.

if you used Booty's ring in and earlier game, and version of this mod in shivering isle's to get back to booty after getting the grumite essence, you may have corrupted your save game. This was a bethesada fix to keep conflict ion between shivering isles and Tamrial dialog separate.

There was other mods that allowed transport form Shivering isle's in fact many, they all had potential to corrupt your save games [Dialog] making for the I have no dialog.

I made a companion of one of the Guards girls in shivering isle once. When I brought her to Tamerial, she had the no dialog bug. This was the first time I ever encountered the bug.

I in latter versions I put a stop on the ring to keep people from being able to teleport with it from shivering isles to prevent this. But if you had used it in one of those earlier versions to transport back to booty from shivering isles. then it may have corrupted that save. This I am very sorry about. But some of blame here goes to Bethesada because of the way they handled there addition, but it is there game and they can do it any way they want.

I was not mad just tired of people blaming my mod for there poor installation or the fact that they run another mod that messes up things, and then put all the blame on mine.

I wish I could make a mod that conflicted with no one Else's, and worked perfectly all the time. I am only one small person, and I do try to get things right, but It is just not possible, for me at least it is not.

And complaint's about how you can not wear your favorite panties, because I made My mod a certain way just seem redundant.

Complaints? Why would i complain anyway? This is a great mod with damn lot of content already. I just posted some things that look strange to me and can be considered a bug. Plus some things i don't like in the mod. I'm not forcing you to change something i any way.

Complaints? Why would i complain anyway? This is a great mod with damn lot of content already. I just posted some things that look strange to me and can be considered a bug. Plus some things i don't like in the mod. I'm not forcing you to change something i any way.

I guess I am a little testy right now, SoRrY if I seem edgy. Father is giving mother trouble again, and I have to help out. I am just a little frazzled.

I do apologize.. if I came on a little strong.

I have a short question. Whenever I talk to an npc which has no sound file I can still read the text but the game will progress way to fast and I can´t even read 10% of the things the npc wanted to say. So when I was on the isle and talked to the Principel I couldn´t read the things he wanted to say. So is there anything I can do to stop the game from progressing so damn fast when I´m talking to an npc?

Archived