SL Anim Loader Register Equals CTD

It's late here, so I will also try to register only some animations and not ALL.

I get a load CTD AFTER I use SL Anim Loader to
1) Enable All
2) Register Anims
Usually no problem, I've read that DDv4.1 is cuasing CTDs for some... and I painfully switch over 8 characters to DD4.1... from 4.0... now this!!!?!!? #%#$!

Am I doing SL Anim Loader wrong? Never had issue before using the two steps after everything else has loaded, this is by this time on save NUMBER 9 or 10 so far from at the start of new character build. Attached Papyrus, lovely to see New Armour is giving me errors, oh well I got it for Dark Souls 3 pack.

Papyrus.0.log

Hm, the FNIS animations limit should strike right after running FNIS I think, so it should have occured before you even got to the MCM to register the anims (because all SLAL's register does is register them with Sexlab, they were already present in your (save)game at that point).

However, one other thing comes to mind. When exactly does the crash occur, right after registering or after saving/loading the next time? In the latter case, are you using Crash Fixes? Registering SL anims has a dramatic effect on the string count in your savegame, and Crash Fixes is the only known workaround to overcome this savegame limitation and keep playing once your string count has reached the barrier.

3 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

Hm, the FNIS animations limit should strike right after running FNIS I think, so it should have occured before you even got to the MCM to register the anims (because all SLAL's register does is register them with Sexlab, they were already present in your (save)game at that point).

However, one other thing comes to mind. When exactly does the crash occur, right after registering or after saving/loading the next time? In the latter case, are you using Crash Fixes? Registering SL anims has a dramatic effect on the string count in your savegame, and Crash Fixes is the only known workaround to overcome this savegame limitation and keep playing once your string count has reached the barrier.

My FNIS runs fine, that was an ordeal, should be a bunch of posts about AA max 2000 animations in the DDIv4 thread.
The crash occurs AFTER I load the next time, I did use Crash fixes but then got a crash anyways on another character. I'll try it again, thanks!

EDIT: UPDATE - Crash Fixes just CTD's my game, even once playable saves. Hmmm... well damn I knew I should have just stayed with DDiv4 lol!
I tried the Crash Fixes 'fixes' fro CTD and no go. I'll keep avoiding exercise and play with this to get it to work. :P

EDIT 2: Got it working! Activating one by one the anims in SL Anim loader, wil eventually see how many till CTD on load.
I might have to remove some DDiv4 Anims to make OTHER mods playable like MNC, NAR, Combat Fatigue, Amputator Framework.

YUP

21 Jun 08:50:48 Game has crashed with exception address 0xC66D63!

Crash info:
2018_06_21_08-50-48 - C66D63: V(1); EAX(3FFFF889); EBX(2C3601); ECX(165A0008); EDX(1659A678); ESI(1659A654); EDI(40000000); EBP(0); ESP(18DED0); STACK(C66E71 C41146 F600F0 F600F0 F600F0 E61E47 EB822B 1000000 D98460);

Archived