MCM VR Question

calranthe

I am trying to figure out why this menu system is such a big issue, I know it is the done deal when it comes to options but some mods (during the SSE time before we got SkyUI for SSE) mod makers started using a bit of ingenuity.

By that I mean look at real needs or frostfall, look at camping or Better Vampires, all of them use an in game item to create a menu system and options.

Yes I know it is not in any way elegant but is it a solution or is there a much more profound difference.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's pretty easy to get SkyUI working with Skyrim VR. You just have to extract the archive, and delete all of the swf files under interface/ except quest_journal.swf. This will disable most of SkyUI's "improvements" (Which aren't fantastic for VR), and leave MCM intact. It does, however, disable the VR settings menu, and has a bug with loading saves...

• 1 month later...

Archived