[mod] Sex Life

I wanted to try and start my first own sex mod for CKII.

Thanks to all the modders and mods on this site as an source for inspiration.

Description:

I added some events for Sex with a loving wife and loving concubine.

Each of these event chains start with a event, in which you can choose how to start the act. You can start some oral, missionary, cowgirl or doggy style sex.

Every position is three events deep and can end in different climaxes.

Planned Features:

I plan to add some more events, which will add sex with lovers, concubines, normal spouses.

View File

Hello, its nice to see a normal sex mod for once so keep up the good work however I did have some trouble with getting your mod working.

After I married a character I right clicked on her to bring up the character options where I saw a button saying 'spend time with' and after clicking that a new window appeared with the blue do it button as it should be. After clicking on the blue 'do it' button nothing happened though. The 'spend time with' button stays blue as if I never clicked on it. I placed the mod files in the same folder as my other mods which work perfectly so I don't think that's the problem. I also tried disabling all the other mods to see if any of them confuse your mod but still the same happened. I'm not sure if there is a problem with the mod or if the problem is on my end but I hope you can help me with this.

I'm glad someone is finally working on adding more "vanilla" sex events (i.e. not just the crazy kinky stuff). Unfortunately, as Dinges001 mentioned, the mod doesn't seem to be working yet. I can click the option to fire the event but then nothing happens. No idea what the problem is. Let us know when you get it figured out.

9 hours ago, Dinges001 said:

Hello, its nice to see a normal sex mod for once so keep up the good work however I did have some trouble with getting your mod working.

After I married a character I right clicked on her to bring up the character options where I saw a button saying 'spend time with' and after clicking that a new window appeared with the blue do it button as it should be. After clicking on the blue 'do it' button nothing happened though. The 'spend time with' button stays blue as if I never clicked on it. I placed the mod files in the same folder as my other mods which work perfectly so I don't think that's the problem. I also tried disabling all the other mods to see if any of them confuse your mod but still the same happened. I'm not sure if there is a problem with the mod or if the problem is on my end but I hope you can help me with this.

That works as inteded at the moment, I haven't finished that event chain at the moment. Maybe I should add a WIP event for everything unfinished.

I see many people asking about explicit images, I just want to remind you, that when woman has certain size with mod from here, then certain images dont make sense (having wife with A cup, choose to have sex, image is of woman with D cup) so be careful what you ask for, and also having the same image of the same female for different women over and over is kinda dull, so that is that, I have a picture substitution thing (for DWR) in making, so if I ever come to finish it, there is a chance I will post it somewhere around here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

maybe just coma, lets hope it will awaken one day (will have my final year of highschool so not really much time to pick anything up (not that I ever did aside from adjusting or overwriting stuff for myself)... the breast and penis sizes that are clearly in the files dont work, but otherwise this mod is compatible with almost everything, I play Elder Kings with it and its fun (you have to add dependency in the .mod file tho))
man, what a beautiful thing it would be if there was a sex mod on the scale of DWR but compatible with overhauls... and without all the mystic stuff, Nox is doing amazing work, but there still hasnt been any mod making full use of "fetishes" like incest or pedofilia, and I know some people that would really like that but nevermind, welp, future is long, lets wait and see

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Can someone pick this mod up or do something like it?

There is no normal ck2 sex mod which is a shame.

If I had time and knew how to mod I would do it myself but sadly I'm busy and don't know how to mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I took the liberty to edit this mod and get it working on my end, albeit just overwrite and basic stuff. I removed certain files like the penis and vagina traits because I don't know how the original author wants to implement those and neither do I, so I had that cut. Also unlike the original author's idea of having 5 different flavors to choose from, that of the loving wife, loving consort, wife, consort, and lover, I only chose to make 3 work i.e. wife, consort, and lover. The pregnancy was tweaked a little but not too drastic. And last, I added a bit of graphics to the mod.

I can post my edit of the mod if I can get the permission, or someone can guide me through getting that approved, unless original author is no longer working on this. And maybe, just maybe, I might continue expanding on this but in the meantime, I've got the very basic idea of the mod working.

Edit: Forgot to mention, since I'm no expert in modding, I've had trouble getting a certain line right. Changing one value seems to corrupt how an event is pulled up, in particular the consort/lover event. If I change the value of "is_consort" to "FROM" it pulls up the lover chain of event/text and if I change the value of "is_consort" to "{ character = FROM }" it pulls up the correct event chain but the lover pulls up the consort chain of event instead of the lover chain. Not really sure what's going on as to why it's pulling up the wrong narrative_event id but they all work, just not perfectly.

1 hour ago, gorjessice said:

Edit: Forgot to mention, since I'm no expert in modding, I've had trouble getting a certain line right. Changing one value seems to corrupt how an event is pulled up, in particular the consort/lover event. If I change the value of "is_consort" to "FROM" it pulls up the lover chain of event/text and if I change the value of "is_consort" to "{ character = FROM }" it pulls up the correct event chain but the lover pulls up the consort chain of event instead of the lover chain. Not really sure what's going on as to why it's pulling up the wrong narrative_event id but they all work, just not perfectly.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-validator-find-errors-quickly-and-with-minimal-pain.597480/

This, along with Notepad++, is your best friend.

20 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

I use Notepad++ and used the validator just once before starting the project. I was winging it and made some work but couldn't get any idea as to why that one bit wouldn't. However I finally got it to work as intended, all I had to do was pop over at the CK2 Modding Quick Question Thread and do some back reading and it hit me, try using 

any_consort = { character = FROM }

and that did the trick, oh and also got the CK2 code for notepad++ from there.

So yeah, this mod's basic features has been edited to work as intended, (i hope i did not miss any other bugs, lol)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 4:29 PM, gorjessice said:

I took the liberty to edit this mod and get it working on my end, albeit just overwrite and basic stuff. I removed certain files like the penis and vagina traits because I don't know how the original author wants to implement those and neither do I, so I had that cut. Also unlike the original author's idea of having 5 different flavors to choose from, that of the loving wife, loving consort, wife, consort, and lover, I only chose to make 3 work i.e. wife, consort, and lover. The pregnancy was tweaked a little but not too drastic. And last, I added a bit of graphics to the mod.

I can post my edit of the mod if I can get the permission, or someone can guide me through getting that approved, unless original author is no longer working on this. And maybe, just maybe, I might continue expanding on this but in the meantime, I've got the very basic idea of the mod working.

I don't think the original author is working on it anymore, his last post is from almost a year ago.

If you keep expanding this mod you'll see that you have a pretty big audience for it.

Anyway if you are planning on working on the mod please let us know here, atleast we'll know that we aren't waiting for nothing?

On 2/6/2019 at 10:58 PM, Dinges001 said:

I don't think the original author is working on it anymore, his last post is from almost a year ago.

If you keep expanding this mod you'll see that you have a pretty big audience for it.

Anyway if you are planning on working on the mod please let us know here, atleast we'll know that we aren't waiting for nothing?

Guess I'll go ahead and post my current edit of the mod in here then.

As for plans on expanding this mod even further, I would love to but my knowledge in modding is pretty basic and very limited. However if I do get the time to work on this further and if I can grasp the idea how lines should be done to get it to work, I will. No guarantees though.

So yeah, I'll go ahead and post my current edit of the mod that I've been using when I get the time to play the game. Mind though that I haven't got around to completely change the flavor texts, just a few edits here and there, and it contains explicit images (primarily free images of Emily Grey) that I've edited to look like pastel drawings on canvas, it ain't perfect but it kinda works... I think.

Let me know if something's not right or if anyone's got ideas on expanding this further and I might just get around to working around it.

sexlife.zip