[mod] Sex Life

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:06 AM, gorjessice said:

Guess I'll go ahead and post my current edit of the mod in here then.

As for plans on expanding this mod even further, I would love to but my knowledge in modding is pretty basic and very limited. However if I do get the time to work on this further and if I can grasp the idea how lines should be done to get it to work, I will. No guarantees though.

So yeah, I'll go ahead and post my current edit of the mod that I've been using when I get the time to play the game. Mind though that I haven't got around to completely change the flavor texts, just a few edits here and there, and it contains explicit images (primarily free images of Emily Grey) that I've edited to look like pastel drawings on canvas, it ain't perfect but it kinda works... I think.

Let me know if something's not right or if anyone's got ideas on expanding this further and I might just get around to working around it.

sexlife.zip 1.42 MB · 30 downloads

Good job on the edit but in my opinion I would keep the original event picture, its not that you did a bad job or anything but I find that these pictures don't suit the game very well.

Also more options and text is always welcome, the original author was  planning on adding more events if I'm not mistaken.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 12:14 PM, Dinges001 said:

Sexlife V2.5.rar 121.2 kB · 49 downloads  

Removed some spelling mistakes and changed a few lines that didn't sound good.

Just tested this, there are at least two bugs:

Example if your character's lover is his daughter, it refers to her as "sister" right on the first page and onwards. Probably because of this:

SL_Lover_Sex;You decide to spend time with your [SL_visit_target.GetBrotherSister]

After foreplay, if you choose doggy/anal, the daughter refers to the father as "half-brother". Example "do you like what you see, half-brother?"

'Do you like what you see, [GetFromFromRelation]?'

Probably the same for everything else, haven't checked.

Don't know much about the scripting in this game, but the getbrothersister thing seems wrong. I guess this only allows b/s and nothing else.

For the getfromfromrelation, either it needs to be used differently, or having parents or offspring as lovers breaks the relation system. IIRC there is unused vanilla code for seducing parents, though (more interesting quarry?).

https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Localisation#Commands

BTW - after writing the post above, i also started comparing the code for the WOL decision "i have decided to seduce my own [daughter/sister/mother] [name]". It uses something like Root.GetFromRelation but none of this works with the translation file from this mod. Either it results in an empty space, or says half-brother.

So the actual error is probably somewhere in the other files?

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:45 AM, guk said:

Just tested this, there are at least two bugs:

Example if your character's lover is his daughter, it refers to her as "sister" right on the first page and onwards. Probably because of this:

SL_Lover_Sex;You decide to spend time with your [SL_visit_target.GetBrotherSister]

After foreplay, if you choose doggy/anal, the daughter refers to the father as "half-brother". Example "do you like what you see, half-brother?"

'Do you like what you see, [GetFromFromRelation]?'

Probably the same for everything else, haven't checked.

Don't know much about the scripting in this game, but the getbrothersister thing seems wrong. I guess this only allows b/s and nothing else.

For the getfromfromrelation, either it needs to be used differently, or having parents or offspring as lovers breaks the relation system. IIRC there is unused vanilla code for seducing parents, though (more interesting quarry?).

https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Localisation#Commands

I know about those bugs and I tried to fix them with my limited scripting knowledge but I couldn't get it right.

You can only seduce siblings through the normal method, so I figured this would be good enough.

But you are right that seducing your own children or parents shows weird titles in the text.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:23 PM, LiptonDI said:

Someone is still working on this ? My Ck2 modding skills are pretty limited and don't include scripting.

The original developer hasn't been active for a while now, so I figured I could expand upon it.

If anyone is able to fix the bugs that appear when you are seducing your own children or parents, that would be appreciated.

Unless you mod the game you can only turn them into your lover through the secluded grove in the garden so normally the bugs won't show anyway.

7 hours ago, Dinges001 said:

I know about those bugs and I tried to fix them with my limited scripting knowledge but I couldn't get it right.

You can only seduce siblings through the normal method, so I figured this would be good enough.

But you are right that seducing your own children or parents shows weird titles in the text.

Well there is at least one other way without mods - with the assassins society you can get the "drug lover" event which, can apparently roll any random female in your court. Seems to have no age limit either, for example my ruler ended up with a 9yo girl as lover.

2 hours ago, clogfanatik said:

nothing works, i have tested all new versions..i play as female leader with lesbocracy mod, and i have no new event,button or anything else..

i hope anyone have a idea

The mod as it stands today is made for male leaders.  It's in the code.  As a female leader, the mod does nothing.  They would need much more code and added graphics to support non-male non-hetero scenarios.

• 2 years later...