On 6/1/2022 at 12:28 AM, asdfasers said:

I have strange bug, Lactacid  from milking is never applied unless forced feeding is enabled; and also milking never ends automatically.

I re-tested it, feeding doesn't work now at all. Maybe anyone have any idea why can it happen?

How do is et mme to actually unlimites it says off to have ive r9000 milk at any level I need it off since it breaks my other mods scenes well it doesnt break but when it activated the breasts go back to their original size and is just looks dumb 

Edited by Arastal
40 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I still hope it will detect SGO 4 pregnancies, if it does, ED might add it. 

It should. I think I asked DC about this one, to make sure I got it right. I had trouble compiling after just changing the quest name, pretty sure the gem count needed fixed too.

Spoiler

Scriptname MME_SGO extends Quest Hidden

Event OnInit()
    StorageUtil.SetIntValue(none,"MME.PluginsCheck.sgo",2)
EndEvent

bool Function IsIntegraged ()
    Return True
EndFunction

bool Function IsPregnant(Actor akActor)
    dse_sgo_QuestDatabase_Main SGO = Quest.GetQuest("dse_sgo_QuestDatabase") as dse_sgo_QuestDatabase_Main
    if SGO.ActorGemCount(akActor) > 0
        return True
    endif
    return False
EndFunction

46 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It should. I think I asked DC about this one, to make sure I got it right. I had trouble compiling after just changing the quest name, pretty sure the gem count needed fixed too.

Hide contents

Scriptname MME_SGO extends Quest Hidden

Event OnInit()
    StorageUtil.SetIntValue(none,"MME.PluginsCheck.sgo",2)
EndEvent

bool Function IsIntegraged ()
    Return True
EndFunction

bool Function IsPregnant(Actor akActor)
    dse_sgo_QuestDatabase_Main SGO = Quest.GetQuest("dse_sgo_QuestDatabase") as dse_sgo_QuestDatabase_Main
    if SGO.ActorGemCount(akActor) > 0
        return True
    endif
    return False
EndFunction

I'm going to test it... BTW: I need some help with BHUNP Body slides. Have some spare time?

Hey me again i have managed to get the schlong in the futa curiass to be on my game at least the same size as it is in bodyslide and outfit studio the two things that i can't for the life of me work out is the texture issue and the schlong has physics so i am a little unsure how to disable the physics but this i think is the most i can do unless someone here can tell me how to fix this texture issue here.

266192964_FutaCuirassSchlongTextureIssue.PNG.dd6bae6736e5634eb4146f9d707d25a2.PNG

16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

start new game, remove all bunch of mods that filled save data

Wow, thank you for your reply.

I simply started a new game without removing any mod, and the problem still occured. Is that mean some mods cause this problem, just like mod incompatible ?

9 hours ago, 325bits said:

Wow, thank you for your reply.

I simply started a new game without removing any mod, and the problem still occured. Is that mean some mods cause this problem, just like mod incompatible ?

then i guess something overwrites you sexlab/ papyrus util scripts, so data save/load is broken

23 hours ago, Draego said:

dude after installing this mod npcs have stopped saying the greeting dialogues and when i remove the mod they start saying it again, all npcs are quiet, is there a way to fix this issue of no greeting dialogues.

can i get some help please

Edited by Draego
1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

then i guess something overwrites you sexlab/ papyrus util scripts, so data save/load is broken

I found it ! A plugin that lets me type in other languages overwrite Adress Library and cause this problem, and your mod works perfectly after I remove the plugin.

THANK YOU!!!