For those having dialog issues where you need to tell Ringo he's safe but the dialog doesn't appear to be there, try asking about Goodsprings first. I noticed that his initial dialog did not contain that option, but then I asked about Goodsprings, and it then opened the other dialog options, including the "you're safe" dialog option.

MistahIncognito: 2 things (well, 3 with the above dialog issue/non-issue):

1) I am no longer having Sunny disappear either with or without the soCheyenneReplacer. After you walk into the bar and she does her deed with Cheyenne, she does not disappear before I can speak to her. Maybe an install issue? I'll try again just to verify.

2) I still cannot recruit Sunny after successfully completing the "Bend Over Backwards" quest. I tell Ringo he's safe, go to the saloon, and Sunny only gives her normal dialogs without the 2 recruitment options (1 speech based and 1 perk based). I do have both esps from the mod installed and active, and the "sunny compatibility" esp is below the normal Resolution esp.

It must also have something to do with who you talk and in what sequence, cause I tried again to tell Ringo he is safe, and still did not get the dialogue. If you remember, jot down the order you used srayesman ;) I can load an old save and try again, but I think I will wait for the next rev. I think he is interested in expanding on this, and BruceWayne just flagged a few helpful things for the todo list.

Spoilered in case there are, well, spoilers...

Spoke to Joe Cobb first to start the "BoB" quest.

Went to Ringo spoke to him. Did not use sex option, used the "you would put Goodsprings in jeopardy" option. He gives me the caps.

Return to JC and give him the caps.

Went to saloon. Chey screws sunny. Talk to sunny and both sex scenes occur (eat sunny, screwed by Chey).

Talk to Trudy. Masturbate for her.

Return to JC. Inform him that GS agreed. Get 3-way raped by JC and PowderGanger. Get the quest note to tell Ringo he's safe.

Return to Ringo. Dialog option is not there initially. Only some basic Ringo dialog (don't remember even seeing the "Play Caravan" option), but there were 4 options. 1st option was a "Tell me more about GS" option. Hit that one, then the normal Ringo dialog options appeared including the "You are free" option. Selecting that did complete the quest.

As things stand' date=' the mod is very simple. It was my original intention to make a mod to give alternative paths to quests much like the very first experience of a new character in Goodsprings. But for this to continue, I would love to take requests. Know of a quest line that could use an alternative pathway? Let me know and I would be more than glad to poke around at it to see what we can do.

[/quote']

One quest I always have wanted to be able to finish peacefully is the Primm quest. If you want to play a "non-combat" character and still progress in the main quest it's the biggest hurdle along the way.

I imagine that a good route would be to offer the people of Primm to try to negotiate with the renegade PG's, then getting captured by them and held in (sexual) slavery. After a while they beat you and leave you for dead, you pass out, and when you wake up (perhaps with a leg or an arm broken) you find that they are just gone. Presumably they just got tired of waiting around for the townspeople to give up and left...

That would be my suggestion. Anyhow it is the quest that I would hope you make your next project.

Ok, so I completed the Goodsprings quest peacefully. I can confirm SrayesmanII's work around, ask Ringo what he knows about Goodsprings, return to the main conversation tree, and you can tell him he's safe. Problem is, I have the Sunny patch but I still can't hire her. I'm running Loogies Improved Sunny if it matters.

Full load order, just in case:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

NVEC Complete.esm

NSkies URWLified.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

Lings.esm

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

jokristinascloset.esm

SexoutStore.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

DarNifiedUINV.esp

Readius_NV.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp

Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp

Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp

Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp

Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp

xatmosSkillPerks.esp

bzArmour.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp

Vurt's WFO.esp

NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp

NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp

NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp

jokriss.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance Uncapped Max Level.esp

Lean Starting Gear - All-In-One.esp

CaninneSlut[WIP].esp

SexoutAgent.esp

SexoutASB.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutConsequences EX.esp

SexoutConsequences EX - Patch.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutRapeGame.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutRex.esp

SexoutResolutions.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutSexkey.esp

NVEC PN COMBO Patch.esp

SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

NVEC Complete Lings Patch.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

MojaveDelight.esp

MojaveDelight_GingerEdition.esp

MojaveDelighted.esp

USMC_Weapons_NV.esp

Project Nevada - Extra Options.esp

SexoutAffairs.esp

SexoutAffairsMojaveDelight.esp

NVWillow.esp

SexoutWillow.esp

LevelersHouse.esp

MergePatch.esp

SexoutAffairsIngasHouse.esp

SunnyResolutionsCompatibility.esp

Niner.esp

Total active plugins: 88

Total plugins: 98

I had success with SrayesmanII's path as well, but ended up without Sunny, same as KC, and I am also using Loogies Improved Sunny. I have since tried out a few other mod scenarios, so my LO is meaningless now.

KC where did you get sexoutIngasHouse? Is that something you cooked up?

I'm less than pleased to say that it has taken me this long to post the update. I needed a little bit of time for research as I'm still getting used to the G.E.C.K and NV modding in-general. However, I'm ecstatic to announce the latest release. In it all the issues reported have been repaired, and the options expanded within the initial quest line.

More so, the Sunny Resolutions Compatibility patch is no longer required and should be removed. Especially since it never properly functioned in the first place.

Edit: Well that's egg on my face. By fixing everything I threw in another bug. Which is now fixed. Again, get your Goodsprings freak on.

I imagine that a good route would be to offer the people of Primm to try to negotiate with the renegade PG's' date=' then getting captured by them and held in (sexual) slavery. After a while they beat you and leave you for dead, you pass out, and when you wake up (perhaps with a leg or an arm broken) you find that they are just gone. Presumably they just got tired of waiting around for the townspeople to give up and left...

That would be my suggestion. Anyhow it is the quest that I would hope you make your next project.

[/quote']

Are you referring to the My Kind of Town quest in Primm?

I imagine that a good route would be to offer the people of Primm to try to negotiate with the renegade PG's' date=' then getting captured by them and held in (sexual) slavery. After a while they beat you and leave you for dead, you pass out, and when you wake up (perhaps with a leg or an arm broken) you find that they are just gone. Presumably they just got tired of waiting around for the townspeople to give up and left...

[/quote']

Are you referring to the My Kind of Town quest in Primm?

Yup.

If it is the same problem with mine' date=' he means that Joe Cobb does not have any dialogue to begin "Bending over backwards". Not before talking with Trudy, not after, not before talking to Ringo and not after.

[/quote']

That'll be fixed in just a moment, or shortly thereafter. I managed to sneak some dev time in during work and I'm just testing it now.

...and now I've hit a quest-breaker. :(

After Sunny and Cheyenne finish their business' date=' I talk to Sunny and tell her of the deal with Cobb. But after I agree to become her "playtmate", PC goes into masturbation animation and Sunny just stands there, dressed, as if nothing's happened.

After PC finishes, nothing happens, and if I talk to Sunny I can tell her of the deal with Cobb again... rinse, repeat.

I see no conflicts with this mod in FNVEdit and nothing comes up in the console when this bug occurs, so I'm at a loss which mod could be the culprit (unless it's a bug in SR?).

[/quote']

Oh that reminds me: MistahIncognito, meant to file a bug report here the other day.

The method currently being used to call the actors - defining a variable in the dialogue scripts, then setting that variable to getself, then using that variable in the Sexout calls... seems to be finicky at best. And since you're having to define it every time, I don't really see how it saves you any legwork.

I popped into GECK and changed the Sexout calls to use the explicit character refs instead of your variable (i.e. using SunnyREF instead of SexEnc or whatever the variable's called), and everything worked as intended.

I mention this here because what first drew my attention to it was the exact problem Santr describes - having "sex" with yourself instead of the intended actor (sex with only one actor defined = masturbation).

tl;dr - I recommend using explicit references for the simple dialog Sexout calls.

edit: I just realized I was late to the party - I wasn't on the last page, I was mid-topic. Oh well, hopefully this is still relevant.

Plus I hear using variables in scripts attached to dialogue overrides variables on any script attached to the NPC you're talking to. This had been causing an issue between Willow and a Sexout mod (though I can't remember which one it was) some time ago where Willow acted like she wasn't hired; it was because the dialogue was creating a variable and setting it to 0 and the engine was overwriting her IsHired variable with that value. Who knows what happens if the dialogue is trying to overwrite an int variable with a ref.

Plus I hear using variables in scripts attached to dialogue overrides variables on any script attached to the NPC you're talking to. This had been causing an issue between Willow and a Sexout mod (though I can't remember which one it was) some time ago where Willow acted like she wasn't hired; it was because the dialogue was creating a variable and setting it to 0 and the engine was overwriting her IsHired variable with that value. Who knows what happens if the dialogue is trying to overwrite an int variable with a ref.

Variables inside of the dialog script are finicky at best. This is what I was running into with Sunny and the soRapist mod. I was using the GetSelf to get the speaker and putting the ref in a variable. In my case, it was variable (person could be any follower, the dialog is not tied to a specific character). It was causing a variable in a Sunny NPC quest script to reset. Funny thing is there are 2 variables that control sunny as a follower, and the other was not reset. So she would follow me but I couldn't talk to her. Also MTM explained to me that if you do use a variable that is going to have a value set by an NVSE call (like GetFirstRef) it's best to set the variable to either a hard value, or to a quest variable value first using the "set X to value". Otherwise other issues could crop up. Oh, and I think the Willow example you cited was with soRapist as well (another variable issue...)

Oh that reminds me: MistahIncognito' date=' meant to file a bug report here the other day.

The method currently being used to call the actors - defining a variable in the dialogue scripts, then setting that variable to getself, then using that variable in the Sexout calls... seems to be finicky at best. And since you're having to define it every time, I don't really see how it saves you any legwork.

I popped into GECK and changed the Sexout calls to use the explicit character refs instead of your variable (i.e. using SunnyREF instead of SexEnc or whatever the variable's called), and everything worked as intended.

I mention this here because what first drew my attention to it was the exact problem Santr describes - having "sex" with yourself instead of the intended actor (sex with only one actor defined = masturbation).

tl;dr - I recommend using explicit references for the simple dialog Sexout calls.

edit: I just realized I was late to the party - I wasn't on the last page, I was mid-topic. Oh well, hopefully this is still relevant.

[/quote']

I had actually already gone through and made those changes because I noticed through the play testing that sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. The intention originally was for the acts themselves to be attached to generic dialogues. But I found that losing a personal touch. It just took a little longer to update all the implicit references to explicit. The implicit reference was something I picked up from other mods during my original investigations. They would use GetSelf, but because I used the latest Sexout API standards it required that I attach to the actor in question. So using GetSelf was no longer an option. I would have to create a local reference object and attach to that.

Just a little late to the party, but still welcomed and much appreciated.

Variables inside of the dialog script are finicky at best. This is what I was running into with Sunny and the soRapist mod. I was using the GetSelf to get the speaker and putting the ref in a variable. In my case' date=' it was variable (person could be any follower, the dialog is not tied to a specific character). It was causing a variable in a Sunny NPC quest script to reset. Funny thing is there are 2 variables that control sunny as a follower, and the other was not reset. So she would follow me but I couldn't talk to her. Also MTM explained to me that if you do use a variable that is going to have a value set by an NVSE call (like GetFirstRef) it's best to set the variable to either a hard value, or to a quest variable value first using the "set X to value". Otherwise other issues could crop up. Oh, and I think the Willow example you cited was with soRapist as well (another variable issue...)

[/quote']

So you're the reason Sunny keeps resetting on me! :P

All that being said, I'm pleased to say I finally rolled out the latest version. Enjoy 1.2.0

1.2.0' date=' everything worked perfectly.

[/quote']

Sweet. That's what I like to hear. Feedback is always welcome. :D

Is this compatible with Wasteland Innuendo and Humping the Mojave?

I run them concurrently and haven't noticed an issue. Then again' date=' I also run the wsex (sexual innuendo) override. Still, as I only add dialogue and make calls to Sexout's API then it shouldn't cause you any issues.

That being said, should you find some feel free to report them so that I can find a solution and correct them.

@ MistahIncognito:

Just a wild thought: do you think you could incorporate an additional quest path and resolution that would be similar to one in Fun in Goodsprings mod? By that, I mean help PGs take over Goodsprings without killing anyone and then have its original inhabitants be forced to perform sexual favors to both you and PGs any time from then on.