I think he's talking about turning all females into sex slaves, not just trixie from the "fun in good springs". Which is really only Trixie (if you have the mod), the female good springs settler that never leaves the house (the one you rescue at the source), and Trudy, since most people take Sunny as a follower.

@ MistahIncognito:

Just a wild thought: do you think you could incorporate an additional quest path and resolution that would be similar to one in Fun in Goodsprings mod? By that' date=' I mean help PGs take over Goodsprings without killing anyone and then have its original inhabitants be forced to perform sexual favors to both you and PGs any time from then on.

[/quote']

So you're looking for a quest that would save the town, ie: prevent the PGs from destroying it. But at the same time "enslave" the people as a means of compromise with the PowderGangers?

I've yet to try Fun in Goodsprings mod, but I'll give it a look over and see how things fare. I don't mind implementing the quest line. I do have a few ideas if that's what you're looking for.

In my game there's no option to talk to Ringo about getting the money. Next bug is a little weird, if I just continue the quest and pay the caps muself/lie to Cobb he freezes after the 3-way and the quest doesn't progress, no post-sex conversation. However, if I tell him the town accepted the deal first, then lie about Ringo dissapearing, then use the "resurrect" console command to unfreeze Cobb, then pay Ringos debt myself the quest will progress.

I cannot get the animations to work with this mod, after I'm done talking to any of the NPC's they just walk away, every single one of them.

Doc Mitchel, Sunny Smiles, Joe Cobb and Ringo, nothing works.

I have tried reordering my load order but still nothing happens.

Or, she's not a "normal" dog, but a mutant hermaphrodite dog, a victim of radio-active fallout that adversely affected the genes of her (his/her?) sires, and that has manifested itself in his/her ability to suddenly grow a penis. Or she's an experiment by DR Usangi to create a futa-dog. Or maybe I should stop drinking 3 cups of coffee on an empty stomach :s .

Or' date=' she's not a "normal" dog, but a mutant hermaphrodite dog, a victim of radio-active fallout that adversely affected the genes of her (his/her?) sires, and that has manifested itself in his/her ability to suddenly grow a penis.

[/quote']

This would be pretty damn plausible... if it were anywhere but the Mojave. >.>

Or' date=' she's not a "normal" dog, but a mutant hermaphrodite dog, a victim of radio-active fallout that adversely affected the genes of her (his/her?) sires, and that has manifested itself in his/her ability to suddenly grow a penis.

[/quote']

This would be pretty damn plausible... if it were anywhere but the Mojave. >.>

Who said her sires were from the Mojave ;) ? Besides, I like the futa idea better. Dr U was experimenting with creating a genetically viable hermaphrodite that was able to reproduce with itself, or another male or female. During a raid by the FONV 12 Monkey society, the creature escaped never to be seen again (they thought...) and Dr U decided that the experiment was wrong and she became a member of FOTA and opened a clinic.

It's just that literally the first line of dialogue you get when you meet Sunny clearly identifies Cheyenne as female, as does a lot of other various dialogue Sunny has. Then with this mod Sunny not only suddenly starts referring to Cheyenne using male pronouns, but...

I guess what I'm saying is that going against something so clearly stated in-game is a really strange choice.

If you want to belittle someone for it, I put it in the original SexoutEncounter mod. I will admit I didn't (and still don't) really care about the dog's gender. I just wanted a situation to to figure out how to trigger a sexual encounter between NPCs when the player entered an area, create new greeting dialogue based on something else having happened and be able to have a multi-part sexual encounter. It amused me so I picked Sunny and Cheyenne to do it.

I think MistahIncognito has done a good job of fixing a lot of the issues with original and moving it forward.

I'm not trying to belittle anyone, I'm just pointing out that in its current form the mod does not fit into the game world. It's kind of acting as a wrecking ball to my immersion. If you don't care, that's fine. If MistahIncognito doesn't care, that's fine too. I'm not the creator and it's just my opinion.

If you want to belittle someone for it' date=' I put it in the original SexoutEncounter mod. I will admit I didn't (and still don't) really care about the dog's gender. I just wanted a situation to to figure out how to trigger a sexual encounter between NPCs when the player entered an area, create new greeting dialogue based on something else having happened and be able to have a multi-part sexual encounter. It amused me so I picked Sunny and Cheyenne to do it.

I think MistahIncognito has done a good job of fixing a lot of the issues with original and moving it forward.

[/quote']

I don't think there is "belittling" going on here. Z is correct, the first thing Sunny says shows that Cheyenne is female. However, it appears that everyone just treats her as a male dog, including me. I did not filter "her" out of my soRapist mod, although my initial plans was to add an MCM option to treat her as male. Hell, first time I used sexout and had BrutalRapers installed, the damn dog raped my female character 3 times between shooting the bottles and getting to the first geckos. Then entire time I'm thinking "...but Sunny said 'SHE'!"

The situation itself is funny as hell (unless you play a male :D ) and introduces to the player to a couple different facets of sexout (creature sex, general sex, etc). The initial work you did was good, and the cleanup/update quality work that MistahIncognito did is not in dispute - he has done a great job with this. Z just has a logical question - why is Cheyenne treated like a male dog when it clearly stated that the dog is female. Again, I don't see any belittling going on here.

There are several creatures referred to as female that several plugins ignore and turn into sexual encounters. No one is being targeted for ridicule or belittling, its a fail of sexout as a whole that needs to be addressed.

I've personally been violated by Violetta, the female fiend dog, more than once.

I mentioned this in the Brutal Rapers thread and Halstrom responded and it seems like we both agreed Sexout needs a "female creatures" list:

While we're on the topic of Cheyenne' date=' [b']she[/b] should really be on the banned list.

Hmm yeah I thought about adding her in SCR, but then it may get funky with other mods like Cheyanne Replacer or if someone adds a dog strapon :)

Is ther a "FemaleDoesn'tRapeFemalesList" or Should there just be a "FemaleCreatures" List for Cheyanne, Lily & the Mother Deathclaw?

I don't believe the list exists' date=' but it should be in Sexout itself and should just be a FemaleCreatures list. Sexout would fire off a 3.14 error or something and not let sex initiate.'

EDIT: Which will majorly screw up SexoutResolutions, which is currently under the impression Cheyenne is male. I pointed that out over there a few minutes after my post in this thread, but I don't think anyone has noticed it yet.

[/quote']

I haven't posted anything with the intent of bringing it to prideslayer's attention yet because I knew it would break Resolutions.

I am sorry for reading it the wrong way. Not always easy to tell I guess with written word.

When people put work out there I always be encouraging too, so wanted to chime in to say he was doing a good job and any mistakes are probably the fault of original mod.

Sorry I've been out for several days. I've been rather ill and haven't been able to check in on things.

In my game there's no option to talk to Ringo about getting the money. Next bug is a little weird' date=' if I just continue the quest and pay the caps muself/lie to Cobb he freezes after the 3-way and the quest doesn't progress, no post-sex conversation. However, if I tell him the town accepted the deal first, then lie about Ringo dissapearing, then use the "resurrect" console command to unfreeze Cobb, then pay Ringos debt myself the quest will progress.

[/quote']

This is an issue that I have noticed a few mods that comes up once in a blue moon. I'm not entirely sure how to avoid it. It's one of the reasons I've tweaked a few activators to potentially get ahead of them. It's best to quicksave before speaking to NPCs because of this, but I will see if I can come up with a solution to it.

So... Um... Cheyenne is actually female. Just throwing that out there.

Yeah... I honestly thought I used gender-neutral pronouns as often as I could. Seems I missed one. Might revisit that' date=' but until we see any oral animations for Cheyenne we'll have to be amazed by her hermaphroditic state.

I cannot get the animations to work with this mod, after I'm done talking to any of the NPC's they just walk away, every single one of them.

Doc Mitchel, Sunny Smiles, Joe Cobb and Ringo, nothing works.

I have tried reordering my load order but still nothing happens.

Could you provide me with a load order?

I'm not trying to belittle anyone' date=' I'm just pointing out that in its current form the mod does not fit into the game world. It's kind of acting as a wrecking ball to my immersion. If you don't care, that's fine. If MistahIncognito doesn't care, that's fine too. I'm not the creator and it's just my opinion.

[/quote']

I mentioned this in the Brutal Rapers thread and Halstrom responded and it seems like we both agreed Sexout needs a "female creatures" list:

While we're on the topic of Cheyenne' date=' [b']she[/b] should really be on the banned list.

Hmm yeah I thought about adding her in SCR, but then it may get funky with other mods like Cheyanne Replacer or if someone adds a dog strapon :)

Is ther a "FemaleDoesn'tRapeFemalesList" or Should there just be a "FemaleCreatures" List for Cheyanne, Lily & the Mother Deathclaw?

I don't believe the list exists' date=' but it should be in Sexout itself and should just be a FemaleCreatures list. Sexout would fire off a 3.14 error or something and not let sex initiate.'

EDIT: Which will majorly screw up SexoutResolutions, which is currently under the impression Cheyenne is male. I pointed that out over there a few minutes after my post in this thread, but I don't think anyone has noticed it yet.

[/quote']

I haven't posted anything with the intent of bringing it to prideslayer's attention yet because I knew it would break Resolutions.

I actually care, but I also enjoyed the little bit of strangeness it provides. Referring to Cheyenne as a "he" in my dialogue though was a mistake. One I will have to correct. It works much better with the Cheyenne Replacer mod since you can have oral action. It'd be nice if we had a Doggie oral, tongue action, animation. It could resolve all these problems, keep Cheyenne in the action, and still remain plausible within the game world.

But if Cheyenne were added to a do not sex list, I'd find another workaround. Still, I'm hoping for at least beast oral animations.

Edit:

If you want to belittle someone for it' date=' I put it in the original SexoutEncounter mod. I will admit I didn't (and still don't) really care about the dog's gender. I just wanted a situation to to figure out how to trigger a sexual encounter between NPCs when the player entered an area, create new greeting dialogue based on something else having happened and be able to have a multi-part sexual encounter. It amused me so I picked Sunny and Cheyenne to do it.

[/quote']

I am sorry for reading it the wrong way. Not always easy to tell I guess with written word.

When people put work out there I always be encouraging too' date=' so wanted to chime in to say he was doing a good job and any mistakes are probably the fault of original mod.

[/quote']

I don't feel as though I was belittled at all. I always welcome constructive criticism so that I can develop a better mod. And immersion is always something to strive for. I just didn't realize the dialogue mistake during the rewrite.

That being said, I greatly appreciate you stopping by and having words. Being the original IP developer for this mod's inspiration and original base it does the ol' ticker good to see you pop in.

I did a quick once over of the thread to see if anyone mentioned it and I saw nothing, so I'm asking. I try to initiate the consensual sex option for Eddie, and we go into the sort of animation-less stance and stare at each other. Not sure if it's relevant, but the rape option does work and unlocks the Powder Gangers quests.

I did a quick once over of the thread to see if anyone mentioned it and I saw nothing' date=' so I'm asking. I try to initiate the consensual sex option for Eddie, and we go into the sort of animation-less stance and stare at each other. Not sure if it's relevant, but the rape option does work and unlocks the Powder Gangers quests.

[/quote']

Would you be so kind as to share the dialogue line you chose that didn't provide an animation?