SexoutResolutions

post-82399-13597879489286_thumb.jpg

Last Updated: 07/10/2012

Version: 1.2.0

Based on Holdout's Encounters initial release.

Description

The aim of SexoutResolutions is to provide for an alternative, more murkey resolution to conflicts in an otherwise mostly black and white world.

Full Changelog

Version: 1.2.0

• New this version, after the initial Sunny and Cheyenne, or replacement Cheyenne, scene there will be a 50% chance that the two will interact again while in the Saloon. This is on a two minute timer so once every two minutes there is a 50% chance they'll interact. Unless of course the actors are already engaged elsewhere.
  • Finally fixed Ringo's dialogue bug. You can now run the quest start to finished.
  • Added another 30-40 lines of dialogue and options.
  • Added an optional task of visiting Chet at the Goodsprings General Store.
  • Added option for discount at said general store if certain requirements are met.
  • Adjusted experience gains from task completions.

Version: 1.1.1

• And fixed a bug in Ringo's dialogue left behind during the refactoring process. Carry on.

Version: 1.1.0

• Refactored the entire mod base. Moved pertinent code and dialogue into their associated quests.
  • Fixed a couple of dialogue spelling errors previously missed.
  • Fixed animation issues with Trudy. No longer do you simply masturbate for her.
  • Added support for the Sunny Companion mods into the base esp.
  • Added support for the CheyenneReplacer mod.
  • Cheyenne and Sunny's little transgressions become a random act within the saloon and not simply a one-off event.
  • Added a little more than a handful, give or take a few, of new lines of dialogue branches and options.
  • Now awarding appropriate amounts of XP for quest progress.

Version: 1.0.1

• Fixed several grammar errors.
  • Relaxed Charisma requirements, edited dialogue to display speech challenges. Note: You will still only receive specific responses based on level of charisma.

Version: 1.0.0

• Forked Holdout's Encounters mod.
  • Fixed the Crimson Caravan trigger for Eddie to support the new quest.
  • Edited the dialogue to correct minor errors, and rewrote a number of lines for a smoother read.
  • Updated to use newer standard of Sexout API calls.
  • Added new options for solving Doc Mitchell's lack of companionship.
  • Removed female restrictions and edited the dialogue to be more gender neutral.
  • Removed extraneous speech checks.
  • Scripted in gender checks so anal play will be used instead of vaginal if the courier happens to be male.
  • Added checks to terminate Ghost Town Gunfight and Run Goodsprings Run should the quests be started prior to resolution quest.
  • Changed quest title.
  • Fixed several bugs relating to quest advancement.
  • Closed potential exploit.
  • Added alternative persuasion interactions for failed attempts.

Screenshots

New Images

post-82399-13597879595933_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879596506_thumb.jpg

post-82399-13597879480532_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879481221_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879481918_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879482681_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879483307_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879486133_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879486847_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879487455_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879488096_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879488667_thumb.jpgpost-82399-13597879481918_thumb.jpg

Workarounds

If you happen to have already completed the Bending over Backwards quest line, and you wish to use the Sunny Companion mod. Then you should be able to activate the dialogue for Sunny by executing the following command in the console:

SetStage 00104EAE 100

Suggestions

As things stand, the mod is very simple. It was my original intention to make a mod to give alternative paths to quests much like the very first experience of a new character in Goodsprings. But for this to continue, I would love to take requests. Know of a quest line that could use an alternative pathway? Let me know and I would be more than glad to poke around at it to see what we can do.

Requirements

SexoutResolutions_[1.2.0]_[10-9-2012].7z

Moving this to here, don't want to clutter the update thread. Many authors have stated, either directly to me or in their OPs, that they don't care about distribution. And I appreciate that. But some authors don't say, and some authors such as yourself are new and don't have an established policy yet. For those, I always ask. So if all is cool, I'll be adding it in when I do my rebuild tomorrow or thursday.

Moving this to here' date=' don't want to clutter the update thread. Many authors have stated, either directly to me or in their OPs, that they don't care about distribution. And I appreciate that. But some authors don't say, and some authors such as yourself are new and don't have an established policy yet. For those, I always ask. So if all is cool, I'll be adding it in when I do my rebuild tomorrow or thursday.

[/quote']

Understandable, and honestly I don't mind.

Ready to test a new build, and now I see something else I would like to try in it. This sounds pretty cool, thanks! If your looking for other helpful things to integrate, I would love to see all the pop-up boxes turned into fade-away messages. But that certainly is not sexout related ;), other than the sexout pop-ups. Anyway, I think the idea behind your mod is worthy. Thanks

Played with this a couple nights ago. Very cool. 1 issue I hit however, was that Sunny would not give me the option to have her follow. I did have the "compatibility" esp installed, and I had resolved the GS/PowderGanger situation peacefully and the associated quests were successful. The only thing I did not do was have relations with DocMitchell through the mod. Could that affect whether Sunny becomes a follower? I am going to retest this tonight when I get home to see if I can replicate. Just to note, this is with a female PC if that makes a difference. Can provide load order if required (once I get home from work).

I just tried a fresh game with it, and the option with Doc Mitchell worked right after I got the Pip Boy, and he had a couple good lines in it. Before leaving Doc's place I picked up the hat to summon Kelsey, and while I was talking with her to hire, I noticed that one of my phrase selections was out in left field. I used Kelsey before and never had that issue. The phrase looked like what you would have labeled as a function call for communication with Doc Mitchell concerning favors ;). So some how, dialogue with others is being effected. Afterwards, I went out to kill a group of fiends produced by the MoreFiends mod, I raped one in battle, and ended up with that same dialogue about Doc Mitchell as one of my responses. I'm going to run another game without your mod, before making any other changes, just to see if somehow, another mod is causing this. Just wanted to give my suspicion, since I think the function call for that dialogue is likely in your mod. I'll take a peek with fnvedit and see if I can isolate.

Oh, I just noticed you removed the compatibility file for Sunny, and I was using it. Let me give it another go without that file.

Started a fresh game and after I got the Pipboy, I used your added dialogue to reward Doc for his services. Afterward, I opened a new Dialogue with him. The second entry of choices in my dialogue to doc was:

EncountersDocMitchellThankful

I did not have the compatibility patch running this time, since I thought maybe it could have been the difference. So I guess the blooper is built in to the main file, if not in something else I'm running.

I just tried a fresh game with it' date=' and the option with Doc Mitchell worked right after I got the Pip Boy, and he had a couple good lines in it. Before leaving Doc's place I picked up the hat to summon Kelsey, and while I was talking with her to hire, I noticed that one of my phrase selections was out in left field. I used Kelsey before and never had that issue. The phrase looked like what you would have labeled as a function call for communication with Doc Mitchell concerning favors ;). So some how, dialogue with others is being effected. Afterwards, I went out to kill a group of fiends produced by the MoreFiends mod, I raped one in battle, and ended up with that same dialogue about Doc Mitchell as one of my responses.

[/quote']

Would you be so kind as to provide both your load order, and possibly even a screenshot of the event as it happens or if it happens again? Honestly, you shouldn't be getting Doc's dialogue in another character. I'm not overwriting any scripts that share common function calls. There's a minor change to Ringo's package, but that's isolated to Ringo. And the Greeting calls are all locked to Ringo and Sunny. Doc's dialogue exists only within his own branches, but I'll take a look at it again when I get home tonight.

I'm going to run another game without your mod' date=' before making any other changes, just to see if somehow, another mod is causing this. Just wanted to give my suspicion, since I think the function call for that dialogue is likely in your mod. I'll take a peek with fnvedit and see if I can isolate.

Oh, I just noticed you removed the compatibility file for Sunny, and I was using it. Let me give it another go without that file.

Started a fresh game and after I got the Pipboy, I used your added dialogue to reward Doc for his services. Afterward, I opened a new Dialogue with him. The second entry of choices in my dialogue to doc was:

EncountersDocMitchellThankful

I did not have the compatibility patch running this time, since I thought maybe it could have been the difference. So I guess the blooper is built in to the main file, if not in something else I'm running.

[/quote']

Played with this a couple nights ago. Very cool. 1 issue I hit however' date=' was that Sunny would not give me the option to have her follow. I did have the "compatibility" esp installed, and I had resolved the GS/PowderGanger situation peacefully and the associated quests were successful. The only thing I did not do was have relations with DocMitchell through the mod. Could that affect whether Sunny becomes a follower? I am going to retest this tonight when I get home to see if I can replicate. Just to note, this is with a female PC if that makes a difference. Can provide load order if required (once I get home from work).

[/quote']

Hrm.. turns out there was in fact an error in the compatibility patch. Or so it seemed. So I tore it down and remade it. I'm at work and not at that point in the game at the moment, so I wasn't able to fully play test it. But no, not getting with Doc Mitchell wouldn't affect anything. I expanded that bit of the original because let's face it.. Doc needs a little something something from time to time.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the current quests may be a little heavy in the charisma requirements. The range in charisma is from 5 through 9. It may be prudent to scale that down, quite a bit. But I don't recall what each level equates to in actual terms of how charismatic a person is.

I always prefer to use Speech checks as opposed to Charisma checks. If you have 10 Charisma and 1 Speech you probably can't convince anyone of anything. If you have 100 Speech and 1 Charisma you should be able to convince practically anyone of practically anything.

EDIT: I've always seen Charisma as a more natural statistic, someone has a certain amount of Charisma and that's all there is to it. Speech is a way of knowing what someone needs to hear to get the result you want, which, while it can be made more effective by a more charismatic person, is a learned skill and not entirely dependent upon it. But it means that a person who is good at Speech but has a low Charisma should be able to follow the same paths as someone with a high Charisma. And a person with high Charisma may not have the slightest idea about how to talk to someone, making all their Charisma worth nothing.

I always prefer to use Speech checks as opposed to Charisma checks. If you have 10 Charisma and 1 Speech you probably can't convince anyone of anything. If you have 100 Speech and 1 Charisma you should be able to convince practically anyone of practically anything.

EDIT: I've always seen Charisma as a more natural statistic' date=' someone has a certain amount of Charisma and that's all there is to it. Speech is a way of knowing what someone needs to hear to get the result you want, which, while it can be made more effective by a more charismatic person, is a learned skill and not entirely dependent upon it. But it means that a person who is good at Speech but has a low Charisma should be able to follow the same paths as someone with a high Charisma. And a person with high Charisma may not have the slightest idea about how to talk to someone, making all their Charisma worth nothing.

[/quote']

I saw Charisma as a natural allure. The type of stat that describes the feeling of, "Damn there's just something special about that one." But I couldn't help feeling they were rather steep for a new character. I've since relaxed them and removed charisma checks in other places in favor of speech where it seemed more appropriate.

When I write a dialogue that depends on charisma or speech I always do at least 2 but usually 3 results:

1 - Charisma > X

2 - Speech > X

3 - Charisma > X AND Speech > X

Examples would be:

1 - "Look at me, would I lie to you?"

2 - "If I wanted to lie to you, why would I have told the truth about everything else we've discussed?"

3 - "C'mon... you know me... have I ever lied to you?"

To me those appeal to different parts of the NPC's need for reassurance. One is I look trustworthy. Two is a reasonable assurance that I've been honest so far. Three is a shared trust with a proven track record.

As much work as such things would be to implement in the average Beth game, I really wish they'd gone this far. Even further to be truthful, with individual relationship tracking or even topic tracking (for example a bartender who trusts you to run a tab but wouldn't let you even remotely near his girlfriend). But hey, we can all wish right? And heck, no reason we can't do it ourselves... the true value of any Beth game is modability.

@Santr - Actually there are a few encounters as well, which may bend the story line a bit. One of the encounters is with Doc Mitchell at the beginning, or when aver you want to activate it. Seems to be a one chance deal as I don't get the same dialogue afterwards. Another with Cheyenne when you meet Sunny.

@ MistahIncognito - ok, I noticed you had some new files up, so I loaded them up, started a fresh game. I'm using the following load order:

Active Mod Files:

00 FalloutNV.esm

01 DeadMoney.esm

02 HonestHearts.esm

03 OldWorldBlues.esm

04 LonesomeRoad.esm

05 GunRunnersArsenal.esm

06 ClassicPack.esm

07 MercenaryPack.esm

08 TribalPack.esm

09 CaravanPack.esm

0A CFWNV.esm

0B MoMod.esm

0C Sexout.esm

0D SexoutCommonResources.esm

0E SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

0F SexoutSlavery.esm

10 SexoutLegion.esm

11 SexoutStore.esm

12 oHUD.esm

13 MikotoBeauty.esm

14 GIP_Kirina.esm

15 T6M NPC NV.esm

16 DarNifiedUINV.esp

17 More Fiends.esp

18 Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

19 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp [Version 1.5]

1A A Better Veronica.esp

1B Monster Mod Wasteland Edition.esp

1C pipboy2500_edisleado.esp

1D bzArmour.esp

1E FlashlightNVSE.esp

1F Neckchains.esp

20 OCD-Cass outfits.esp

21 Tailor Maid Black Retex - NV.esp

22 NVWillow.esp

23 SunnyCompanion.esp

24 101Billboards.esp

25 101Posters.esp

26 Mojave Nights.esp

27 Fellout.esp

28 Fellout-OWB.esp

29 MikotoBeauty.esp

2A T6M NPC OWB Loot.esp

2B HZBagOfHolding.esp

2C TacticalSMG.esp

2D KelseyCompanion.esp

2E MojaveDelight.esp

2F CFW-DLC.esp

30 I5K-TVReplacerLPtopless.esp

31 Kaw'sBodyJewelryExpanded.esp

32 Skull Goddess Armor.esp

33 MercCharmers.esp

34 BabyDoll.esp

35 K2_BerryBoobsFetish01.esp

36 VelvetRose.esp

37 K2_NaughtyKitty.esp

38 BlackMountainThugArmorComplete.esp

39 SmallerTalk.esp

3A Bashed Patch, 0.esp

3B st.esp

3C SexoutZAZ.esp

3D SexoutRexWillow.esp

3E SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

3F SexoutLust - oHUD.esp

40 SexoutLust.esp

41 SexoutDiscounts.esp

42 SexoutRapist.esp

43 SexoutNCR.esp

44 SexoutKings.esp

45 SexoutKhans.esp

46 SexoutFiends.esp

47 SexoutResolutions.esp

48 SunnyResolutionsCompatibility.esp

Something is still hokey with my dialogue after the encounter with Doc. I will troubleshoot some more today and see where it lies. Here is an SS of what I'm seeing. It may only happen after that encounter with the Doc, but I'm not sure yet.

Edit:

I ran through it again and removed the KelseyCompanion mod (just for grins), as well as all other sexout mods that were in the load order between SexoutZaz.esp and SexoutResolutions.esp. I ended up with the same results being an added line of context that pretty much points to a function that may or may not be in your mod. Again, this is after the encounter with Doc, and I used the selection that had doc replying about dipping his whistle ;) Hope this helps. Oh, just in case you have played this through, and have reached this point without the extra dialogue, than I won't mention this further, considering something else is producing this anomaly. I don't want to be a bother, but rather just help when you need it. It won't be difficult for me to test at any time, if you need the help. I'm off to test the breeder mod now, cheers.

So far' date=' the mod only covers the "Ghost Town Gunfight/Run Goodsprings Run" quest, right? It's just that description is a bit vague and sounds like there's more.

PS: Er, I don't mean it isn't still great or anything. :P

[/quote']

At the moment the mod exists as a means of solving the initial Goodsprings quest "peacefully". There are a few one offs, and I'll expand on them a little bit more. I'm on the lookout for more quests that draw a hard line in the sand like Goodsprings so if you, or others, have suggestions feel free to give them.

@ MistahIncognito - ok' date=' I noticed you had some new files up, so I loaded them up, started a fresh game. I'm using the following load order:

Active Mod Files:

00 FalloutNV.esm

01 DeadMoney.esm

02 HonestHearts.esm

03 OldWorldBlues.esm

04 LonesomeRoad.esm

05 GunRunnersArsenal.esm

06 ClassicPack.esm

07 MercenaryPack.esm

08 TribalPack.esm

09 CaravanPack.esm

0A CFWNV.esm

0B MoMod.esm

0C Sexout.esm

0D SexoutCommonResources.esm

0E SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

0F SexoutSlavery.esm

10 SexoutLegion.esm

11 SexoutStore.esm

12 oHUD.esm

13 MikotoBeauty.esm

14 GIP_Kirina.esm

15 T6M NPC NV.esm

16 DarNifiedUINV.esp

17 More Fiends.esp

18 Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

19 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp [Version 1.5']

1A A Better Veronica.esp

1B Monster Mod Wasteland Edition.esp

1C pipboy2500_edisleado.esp

1D bzArmour.esp

1E FlashlightNVSE.esp

1F Neckchains.esp

20 OCD-Cass outfits.esp

21 Tailor Maid Black Retex - NV.esp

22 NVWillow.esp

23 SunnyCompanion.esp

24 101Billboards.esp

25 101Posters.esp

26 Mojave Nights.esp

27 Fellout.esp

28 Fellout-OWB.esp

29 MikotoBeauty.esp

2A T6M NPC OWB Loot.esp

2B HZBagOfHolding.esp

2C TacticalSMG.esp

2D KelseyCompanion.esp

2E MojaveDelight.esp

2F CFW-DLC.esp

30 I5K-TVReplacerLPtopless.esp

31 Kaw'sBodyJewelryExpanded.esp

32 Skull Goddess Armor.esp

33 MercCharmers.esp

34 BabyDoll.esp

35 K2_BerryBoobsFetish01.esp

36 VelvetRose.esp

37 K2_NaughtyKitty.esp

38 BlackMountainThugArmorComplete.esp

39 SmallerTalk.esp

3A Bashed Patch, 0.esp

3B st.esp

3C SexoutZAZ.esp

3D SexoutRexWillow.esp

3E SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

3F SexoutLust - oHUD.esp

40 SexoutLust.esp

41 SexoutDiscounts.esp

42 SexoutRapist.esp

43 SexoutNCR.esp

44 SexoutKings.esp

45 SexoutKhans.esp

46 SexoutFiends.esp

47 SexoutResolutions.esp

48 SunnyResolutionsCompatibility.esp

Something is still hokey with my dialogue after the encounter with Doc. I will troubleshoot some more today and see where it lies. Here is an SS of what I'm seeing. It may only happen after that encounter with the Doc, but I'm not sure yet.

Edit:

I ran through it again and removed the KelseyCompanion mod (just for grins), as well as all other sexout mods that were in the load order between SexoutZaz.esp and SexoutResolutions.esp. I ended up with the same results being an added line of context that pretty much points to a function that may or may not be in your mod. Again, this is after the encounter with Doc, and I used the selection that had doc replying about dipping his whistle ;) Hope this helps. Oh, just in case you have played this through, and have reached this point without the extra dialogue, than I won't mention this further, considering something else is producing this anomaly. I don't want to be a bother, but rather just help when you need it. It won't be difficult for me to test at any time, if you need the help. I'm off to test the breeder mod now, cheers.

Okay, I see the line. I've made sure that it's restricted to Doc and Doc only, but not quite sure why it's being added to the dialogue like that. I've play tested the mod, but it seems I was somewhat lax in my diligence and missed that particular unplanned feature. I'll take a stab at looking into it more after classes today.

And thank you for the screenshots. Being a visual sort of person, they helped me grasp what you were running into.

I ran into an issue with the playthrough last night where Sunny disappeared right in front of me. I had paid Ringo's "bounty" of 50caps to Cobb, then went to Sunny in the saloon to take her the protection proposal. When I walk into the saloon, she immediately began getting it on with Cheyenne, then afterwards she just disappeared from in front of me, and never seemed to return. This happened every time I entered the saloon trying to speak with her. One time I was able to interrupt the process by speaking to Sunny prior to her and cheyenne making it. It started the regular option in your mod (eating Sunny), then she disappeared right after that. I didn't see this with the run through previously. Unfortunately this was at the end of playtime so I didn't get to test extensively. I did remove your mod, and the problem never cropped up again. However, 2 differences between the previous run where this did not occur and the last run that did:

1) New version of soResolutions.

2) Added the Cheyenne Replacer mod to this current run through. I don't think that mod would affect Sunny directly, but there could be some interaction between the two mods that is causing it. I never saw this problem with either mod individually previously. This was the first time I had both installed. I will try removing that mod and see if I can recreate the issue without it. I won't be able to try it until late tonight (real life sucks...)

Okay' date=' I see the line. I've made sure that it's restricted to Doc and Doc only, but not quite sure why it's being added to the dialogue like that.[/quote']

Yup, that line started popping up after Doc's encounter for me as well. And not just for doc:

...and now I've hit a quest-breaker. :(

After Sunny and Cheyenne finish their business, I talk to Sunny and tell her of the deal with Cobb. But after I agree to become her "playtmate", PC goes into masturbation animation and Sunny just stands there, dressed, as if nothing's happened.

After PC finishes, nothing happens, and if I talk to Sunny I can tell her of the deal with Cobb again... rinse, repeat.

I see no conflicts with this mod in FNVEdit and nothing comes up in the console when this bug occurs, so I'm at a loss which mod could be the culprit (unless it's a bug in SR?).

Load order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] WMVM.esm

[X] Caliber.esm

[X] CaliberXhonesthearts.esm

[X] CaliberXgunrunners.esm

[X] More Perks.esm

[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

[X] Selective Fire.esm

[X] oHUD.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] wsex.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm

[X] Lings.esm

[X] Shojo Race Vegas.esm

[X] Shojo Neko.esm

[X] NVEC BugFixes + NVCE.esm

[X] DFB - Random Encounters.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esm

[X] WME - DLCs.esm

[X] WME - GRA.esm

[ ] DefaultMinigunBullets.esp

[X] Improved VATS and Autoaim Fix.esp

[ ] realistic headshots VATS.esp

[X] NVEC Reduce CTD.esp

[ ] Caliber-NVEC.esp

[ ] PN-NVEC.esp

[ ] EC-NVEC.esp

[X] Vurt's WFO.esp

[X] DarNifiedUINV.esp

[X] CASM.esp

[X] Readius_NV.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[ ] DFB - Random Encounters - Update - MCM.esp

[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

[X] Vanity Camera Smoother.esp

[X] NVHomestead.esp

[X] NewVegasExtendedMapMarkers.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp

[X] Selective Fire - Project Nevada.esp

[ ] GRA WRP Compatibility Patch.esp

[ ] Improved Sound FX.esp

[X] Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp

[X] Improved Sound FX - Merged Major DLCs.esp

[X] Improved Sound FX - GRA.esp

[ ] Improved Sound FX - Project Nevada.esp

[X] NCR Rearmament v1.5 (Lore).esp

[ ] NVEC-NCRR.esp

[X] CNR_Beta.esp

[ ] Lings-CNR.esp

[ ] NVEC-CNR.esp

[ ] MyPrettyThings.esp

[ ] NVRWeathers.esp

[X] T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esp

[X] T6M Dead Money Armor.esp

[X] T6M Old World Blues Replace.esp

[ ] OWB HeadGear MOD Hair Fix.esp

[X] T6M Old World Blues Replace PN.esp

[ ] NVEC-T6M.esp

[ ] PN-T6M.esp

[X] Cat Outfits Vegas.esp

[X] Sack of Holding-NV.esp

[ ] NoFactionArmor.esp

[X] KillingKarmaFix.esp

[X] Quick Trade.esp

[X] LFox Infinite Companion Ammo Repair.esp

[ ] Follower Wait Time 10000000.esp

[X] Fatigue - Loot the Unconscious.esp

[X] dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp

[ ] dD - Smaller Wounds.esp

[ ] dD - Smaller Spatters Realistic.esp

[X] EVE FNV.esp

[ ] EVE FNV-[GRA Patch for EVE 1.3].esp

[ ] Caliber-EVE.esp

[ ] PlayableCompanionGear.esp

[ ] NVEC-MyVeronicaCass.esp

[X] Project Nevada - EVE.esp

[ ] Improved Sound FX - EVE.esp

[ ] Weapon Mod Expansion.esp

[X] Project Nevada - WME.esp

[ ] WME - Arenovalis.esp

[ ] Improved Sound FX - WME - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp

[ ] WME - DLCs.esp

[ ] Improved Sound FX - WME DLCs.esp

[ ] WME - DLCs Arenovalis.esp

[X] WME - GRA - Complete.esp

[ ] Improved Sound FX - WME GRA.esp

[ ] WME - GRA - Arenovalis.esp

[ ] WMEVE.esp

[ ] NVEC-WME.esp

[ ] Caliber-WME.esp

[ ] PrettierLobos.esp

[X] wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

[ ] wsex.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences EX.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences EX - Patch.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences.esp

[X] SexoutResolutions.esp

[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[ ] NVEC-Sexout.esp

[X] Alternative Start.esp

[X] ACF Darker Nights Only v5 - Dark.esp

[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

[X] Nevada Skies.esp

[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp

[ ] Merged Patch.esp

[X] Bashed Patch, 0.esp

[X] Purge Cell Buffers.esp

Unchecked mods are merged into Bashed Patch.

...and now I've hit a quest-breaker. :(

After Sunny and Cheyenne finish their business' date=' I talk to Sunny and tell her of the deal with Cobb. But after I agree to become her "playtmate", PC goes into masturbation animation and Sunny just stands there, dressed, as if nothing's happened.

After PC finishes, nothing happens, and if I talk to Sunny I can tell her of the deal with Cobb again... rinse, repeat.

I see no conflicts with this mod in FNVEdit and nothing comes up in the console when this bug occurs, so I'm at a loss which mod could be the culprit (unless it's a bug in SR?).

[/quote']

Well I'm slightly embarrassed that these issues are popping up. I should have some free time tonight to crack into the mod again and poke about to see what's up.

I noticed this last night during a play through. There are a couple of issues. If you try to jump into convincing Ringo right away after he greets you in the gas station then Sexout will treat it as though the player has no available partner in the vicinity sending them into self-serve mode. I noticed it happened under Trudy as well unless certain conditions were met.

I'll see if I can't find a work around to prevent this from happening tonight.

I ran into an issue with the playthrough last night where Sunny disappeared right in front of me. I had paid Ringo's "bounty" of 50caps to Cobb' date=' then went to Sunny in the saloon to take her the protection proposal. When I walk into the saloon, she immediately began getting it on with Cheyenne, then afterwards she just disappeared from in front of me, and never seemed to return. This happened every time I entered the saloon trying to speak with her. One time I was able to interrupt the process by speaking to Sunny prior to her and cheyenne making it. It started the regular option in your mod (eating Sunny), then she disappeared right after that. I didn't see this with the run through previously. Unfortunately this was at the end of playtime so I didn't get to test extensively. I did remove your mod, and the problem never cropped up again. However, 2 differences between the previous run where this did not occur and the last run that did:

1) New version of soResolutions.

2) Added the Cheyenne Replacer mod to this current run through. I don't think that mod would affect Sunny directly, but there could be some interaction between the two mods that is causing it. I never saw this problem with either mod individually previously. This was the first time I had both installed. I will try removing that mod and see if I can recreate the issue without it. I won't be able to try it until late tonight (real life sucks...)

[/quote']

I almost want to say they are falling through the floor. I've not had that happen to me at all. But I'm not using the replacer. I can poke around a run through tonight with it installed and see what happens. If there's a conflict that crops up on my end then I'll see if I can't develop a compatibility patch.

As for the dialogue issue, I'm scratching my head over it. I don't have the line marked as top level so it shouldn't be popping up in anyone else's dialogue. Shouldn't even be popping up in Doc's from what I gleamed. Again, on my todo list tonight.

As for the dialogue issue' date=' I'm scratching my head over it. I don't have the line marked as top level so it shouldn't be popping up in anyone else's dialogue. Shouldn't even be popping up in Doc's from what I gleamed. Again, on my todo list tonight.

[/quote']

This can happen, if you don't assign a speaker to the dialogue topic. Just took a quick glance at your plugin and there are several topics without one. If you check any random NPC in the GECK, your dialogue will show up in their scripts tag, as they are eligible to say it.

Hi,

I got last night another interersting problem. After I nearly finished the questline and the last topics was to tell Ringo that he is safe now. There was no dialog options to tell him this. This mean I couldn't finish the quest line, didn't get Sunny as companion and so on ...

I tried it three times with slightly different ways to finish the quest (even killed Ringo) but the ffect was every time the same. After I spoke with Joe Cobb and everything was done, I couldn't tell Ringo he is safe.

But beside this small unfortunate problem it is a nice mod and a great idea. I'm looking forward to see all other alternative resolutions :D:P.

CU

Same here on the task of telling Ringo he is safe, after paying off Joe Cobb and getting Trudy to agree to being extorted by the Powder Gangers. Ringo only asks if I talked with Sunny yet, and the only two responses are that I have not talked to her yet or goodbye. Also, prior to paying off Joe Cobb, there is an optional task of getting 50 caps off of Ringo, which only provides the same two responses as above. Hope you get this going, it's really a great alternative. In the meantime, I will try and advance the stages in the quest past the last conversation with Ringo and see what happens. First I need to figure out how to do that.