I did a quick once over of the thread to see if anyone mentioned it and I saw nothing' date=' so I'm asking. I try to initiate the consensual sex option for Eddie, and we go into the sort of animation-less stance and stare at each other. Not sure if it's relevant, but the rape option does work and unlocks the Powder Gangers quests.

[/quote']

Would you be so kind as to share the dialogue line you chose that didn't provide an animation?

"Well... okay' date=' I guess I don't have much choice."

[/quote']

Aaand apparently I misread your original report. Which explains why it didn't strike a bell at first. If you're having an issue with Eddie then that's not my mod. As far as the named PowderGangers, my mod only deals with Joe Cobb. It doesn't have an interaction in the NCRCF. I'm betting that's Lougie's mod you're having an issue there. Sounds a lot like the Tryout Powder Ganger mod.

I had a little problem with this plugin, I made a male PC, and wanted to help the Powder gangers take over Goodsprings. but the only option I had was to talk Cobb out of it, is this a bug? Because you should be able to choose what you want to do, even with this plugin activated.

I cannot get the animations to work with this mod' date=' after I'm done talking to any of the NPC's they just walk away, every single one of them.

Doc Mitchel, Sunny Smiles, Joe Cobb and Ringo, nothing works.

I have tried reordering my load order but still nothing happens.

[/quote']

well I don't think load order is the problem, I deactivated damn near every other mod I have and it still didn't work, does this need that encounters mod

• 3 months later...

Just out of curiosity, is this mod still being supported and if so, which side normally handles compatibility with the Common Resources?

This is a nice mod to have, even though it's mostly 'done' early on and it would be terrible to have to take it out of a load list because too many other mods required a later version of SCR then this is compatible with.

I'm mostly asking because it's been over 2 months since even thread replies have been posted. Hopefully it's not due to something like MistahIncognito having had worse health.

I don't believe anyone has actually reported experiencing the incompatibility, but it is incompatible in theory. In SCR 20130107.2 a female creatures list was added to stop creatures with stated genders from suddenly changing them. Cheyenne is on that list, and this mod treats Cheyenne as a male and requires a sex act, which is now impossible because of the new list.

I've used this with SCR and had Cheyenne do what was intended with this mod. Might be incompatible with the list, but it works at least some of the time.

It is semi-incompatible with the Improved Sunny Smiles mod, since you have to complete the vanilla Goodprings quests to get Sunny as a companion. That is really a problem with the Sunny mod though.

um... I have the improved sunny smiles mod and she joined the character I had Resolutions loaded (and completed) for twice. (Had to restart after a pregnancy mod update... Saves wouldn't even load with just the vanilla stuff)

Although the bit with Cheyann and her never seemed to trigger. My char would walk into the bar, see her standing next to the dog, talk to her and get dialog as if they had just been having sex in front of my char. The rest seemed to go off pretty well though. This is with the December 2012 versions of SCR though.

um... I have the improved sunny smiles mod and she joined the character I had Resolutions loaded (and completed) for twice. (Had to restart after a pregnancy mod update... Saves wouldn't even load with just the vanilla stuff)

Although the bit with Cheyann and her never seemed to trigger. My char would walk into the bar' date=' see her standing next to the dog, talk to her and get dialog as if they had just been having sex in front of my char. The rest seemed to go off pretty well though. This is with the December 2012 versions of SCR though.

[/quote']

To hire her, you have to have completed the Ghostown Gunfight quest, which you fail if you go the Resolutions route. So if you complete that quest, with Resolutions installed, you can hire her, but you missed out on a lot of Resolutions changes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6822-sexout-plugin-list/  Sexout Plugin List says this mod is "INCOMPATIBLE WITH: Sexout Common Resources 20130107.2 or later"   

I would like to see this "resolved".... cause this is a great mod and I use it with caution. The Goodsprings Powder Ganger quest works fine, which is this mod's strong selling point if U ask me. Or is this even correct? What the plugin list says about it being outdated?

• 4 weeks later...

Working on the assumption that this mod is still active, I discovered a little bug.

Since I'm a busy bee and ever happy to yoink up whatever supplies for my courier I can, I decided to do the Ghost Town Gunfight up to the very last step (talking to Ringo) before offering Joe Cobb an alternative. After that I did the sexual encounters here with no issue - but when I came to Ringo, he offered the dialogue options for Ghost Town Gunfight, not BoB (or anything else). Choosing the progress option ("Let's go") triggered Sunny - who launched into her normal dialogue. No quest finish for me.

Edit: After a little further exploration, the issue appears if you advance beyond the initial step in Ghost Town Gunfight - that is, if you go and talk to Ringo in the station and agree to go get help from Sunny.

• 3 months later...

I understand that this is incompatible with the current version of SCR.  When I activated it as a test It CTDed when I go into the saloon.  I have the last version of this mod and if you use Resolutions with the improved Sunny mod, she'll say that with the Gangers 'Protecting' the town she doesn't have a reason to stay.  Great mod I hope the author updates it - perhaps add a male dog?

I understand that this is incompatible with the current version of SCR.  When I activated it as a test It CTDed when I go into the saloon.  I have the last version of this mod and if you use Resolutions with the improved Sunny mod, she'll say that with the Gangers 'Protecting' the town she doesn't have a reason to stay.  Great mod I hope the author updates it - perhaps add a male dog?

I'll have a look into that next week and see if I can update this or put back in whatever Resolutions is looking for in SCR. I had forgotten it existed as I have been checking in FNVEdit what uses stuff in SCR so missed it.

Ok I looked for any conflicts in SCR and found none, it's only the fact Cheyenne is added to the Female creatures list because she is actually female not male as a few modders have made the mistake of assuming, so I made a little FNVEdit patch for this that should reverse that, you probably need a clean save though for it to work, all it does is overwrite the FemaleCreatures list removing Cheyenne. Remove it if not playing resolutions. Completely untested. I suggest putting it as high early in the load order as possible so it executes well before Resolutions.

If someone can confirm it works we can get it added to the OP.

SCRCheyenneMaleList.zip

By high (I think Halstrom) means in terms of priority a high load order number- which means the bottom of the FOMM list, not the top

Some people are likely to get confused.

Hmm yeah that could be confusing, actually I mean at the top so it changes the formlist as early as possible, changed it :)

• 3 weeks later...