I think it's awesome, can anyone make it a bodyslide preset?

I randomly saw this real doll on exhentai, which reminded me that i'd never be able to make good boobs in skyrim via bodyslide, perhaps it's because of the limit of what the bodyslide can do, anyway, here it's the link, thank you very much if anyone can make a bodyslide preset out of it :D

https://exhentai.org/g/1233005/11b7af5c03/

edit: i'm awfully sorry, i didn't realize this site required an account to view. well here is the pics @daedal

rda_wm158cmlcup_h56_01.jpg

rda_wm158cmlcup_h56_04.jpg

rda_wm158cmlcup_h56_12.jpg

rda_wm158cmlcup_h56_14.jpg

rda_wm158cmlcup_h56_19.jpg

rda_wm158cmlcup_h56_35.jpg

I think you may well have posted the wrong link there, as it points to a somewhat dispondant looking panda, which is sitting down, which I am guessing is not what you wanted.

If it is I am not aware of a panda race, but there again with this game who can tell ?

6 minutes ago, Varithina said:

I think you may well have posted the wrong link there, as it points to a somewhat dispondant looking panda, which is sitting down, which I am guessing is not what you wanted.

If it is I am not aware of a panda race, but there again with this game who can tell ?

the website is down, maybe thats why we get the panda?

28 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

No, it's because site is ex-hentai.

If you try to enter there, and you are not logged in on e-hentai forums, you'll get "sad panda" picture.

Ahh, so 90% or so of us will see said panda when looking at that link then, good to know.

Archived