AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

Hi, I saw earlier in the thread that options have been disabled for teens because Patreon doesn't allow that kind of thing. I'm wondering if you would consider doing a version with the teen stuff re-enabled for LoversLab? I understand it might be stupid to have a paid version with less features though, so sorry if it's a stupid question. Just curious is all :)

8 hours ago, NunyaBiddy said:

Hi, I saw earlier in the thread that options have been disabled for teens because Patreon doesn't allow that kind of thing. I'm wondering if you would consider doing a version with the teen stuff re-enabled for LoversLab? I understand it might be stupid to have a paid version with less features though, so sorry if it's a stupid question. Just curious is all :)

An option would be, like Turbo does with wickedwhims, to post an add-on file on loverslab for both editions.  All my teens are automagically 18 in my game  :P

I think there's an issue with the personal video studio.  I drop the venue on an appropriate lot, set the lot type to Personal Video Studio, and when I try to purchase the venue I get a message that Sims can only purchase residential and unowned businesses. Also there are only options to purchase retail, restaurant, vet clinic and strip club venues.

I also tried converting a residential lot into a studio. Buying first doesn't work, since you can't change the lot type once it's owned, so it stays a residential. And if you covert it to a studio before purchasing I run back into the error in the first paragraph.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions on how to fix this?

Ok, new problem now.

I went ahead and got the Patreon version. I can buy the sutdio now, no problem. I can hire a cameraman and a co-star, works great. I give the camera man notes on the scene, good to go. And then......I can't film a scene. No option to record shows up on any of the cameras.  A couple have an option to be viewed, but that's it. Sim can have sex, but the cameraman won't record it.

Suggestions?

3 hours ago, sitbooboosit said:

My sim wont transfer videos from the camera to the more views station. Is this because this mod hasn't been updated or could there be a problem with my game/mods?

Make sure that your camera is close enough to your video station. Too far away and it won't transfer.

?

On 9/11/2021 at 9:52 PM, Inspector GameZ said:

I make the instalation of the mod, it's running perfectly, but the interaction "AdultWord.com" in the pc doesn't appear. Does this have some conflict between the cc's or how I instaled the mod?

Some of the computers in the game/DLCs will not work as well as some CC computers. Try with some of the base game ones first to ensure that it is the computer and not the mod. If it is the mod, delete and redownload. Make sure to delete the localthumbcache.package when you delete.

?

Hello! I can never seem to have the ceremony awards to work. My sim has been nominated twice but I had no clue on where to go, which venue... I assume it was the same as for the normal award ceremony, but there was nothing there.

So, what should I do? Is there a specific venue for it? Please help!

1 hour ago, yebor13918 said:

Hello! I can never seem to have the ceremony awards to work. My sim has been nominated twice but I had no clue on where to go, which venue... I assume it was the same as for the normal award ceremony, but there was nothing there.

I have a vague memory that the notification of your nomination tells you the location.  Most of the time that I've received a notification it's been for the "starlight lounge" (I think, my memory doesn't work so well).  It's a bar in the same world as the actor awards (a sort-of hollywood style area), has a stage near the bar, a large screen TV on the wall, a rather short bar, one lonely bathroom with a single toilet, and a few tables with booth style couches, upstairs is a rather small VIP lounge and a couple of couches.  I hope that sounds familiar.  Otherwise, save your game just before going to the awards and try all the bars in that world, reloading if you can't find it.

It is absolutely incredible how inventive and cool the content is that all of you modders combined have managed to make into this game. It kinda sucks that the DLC required means that all monetary rewards go to the predatory EA suits billing 800+ bucks for all the DLC combined, yet the biggest drive for me to actually grab them, are mods this amazing, lol.

I truely love each and every contributor for making the modding community here to be this damn impressive. A big thank you and truely great job!

I wish one day I'll manage to get a "FOCUSED" buff from something in this real life and actually get my mind to rest for long enough that I can study how to build mods a little more complicated than a few re-textures. Would be great to learn some animation etc. as I'd have plenty of ideas, but trying to start learning overwhelms me fast.

Anyway, also thanks for being cool about Patreon and not locking stuff up, will try to hop on to support at some point, as work this cool really makes me want to support it :)

I only hope the ever exceeding amount of mods in my Sims 4 will stay stable haha!

13 hours ago, yebor13918 said:

Open the calendar....it will say where it's being held ;)

Hi everyone, long time lurker and lover of this mod here :)

I can't find the answer to my problem and I'm not sure if I'm being a bit dense, but whenever I go to the Photograpy studio, wheather its for the career erotic photoshoot or just to visit, there are no photographers there! There are make up artists, stylists, mixologists and receptionists but no photographers.

Is it a known bug or is it just me? How do I get the photographers back please?

13 hours ago, sitbooboosit said:

That was the problem. Thank you. 

No problem. I'm glad that I could help. You should be able to move the camera around so that you could film in different locations and then move the camera back next to your video station to transfer and upload the video. At least that's my theory, I haven't tried it yet. Like to film on the patio while your video station is in the bedroom and then move the camera back to the bedroom and upload. I really have to try this out one of these days. But I'm really glad I could help you out.

?

On 9/20/2021 at 4:53 PM, tazfox said:

Hi everyone, long time lurker and lover of this mod here :)

I can't find the answer to my problem and I'm not sure if I'm being a bit dense, but whenever I go to the Photograpy studio, wheather its for the career erotic photoshoot or just to visit, there are no photographers there! There are make up artists, stylists, mixologists and receptionists but no photographers.

Is it a known bug or is it just me? How do I get the photographers back please?

I have the same problem - it doesn't matter when you go, or how many times you try and place the photo studio, different lots, etc., no photographer shows up (even if you wait around for a shift change). It used to work before, but doesn't  any more. Any ideas why?

Heyy this seems like a lot of fun. for the photo studio I am missing some things, I guess from DLC's. i bought the Famous one but I'm still missing some stuff. Is there a way around this or do I need to buy more DLC's? And if I do which ones do I need. Oop also my names Phoebe, i used my middle name heh.

21 hours ago, LilBigAdventure said:

How do I actually do the job requirements? I don't have any tabs on the computer about making a channel, AdultWorld or anything. 

Make certain that you have installed this mod no more than one subdirectory down from the subdirectory, "Mods".  So Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\AEP\{AEPfiles} is good, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Ksuihuh\AEP\{AEPfiles} is not good.

The Adult World bubble choice is always on the last set of bubbles for me.  There have been times in the past where some computers wouldn't show the menu, but this was rectified some time ago.