Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

7 hours ago, natybs said:

ok but ti can still be removed at max growth by dollmaker right?

In experimental way i remove collar by low arousal without problem.

But in game i always remove collar by Dollmaker quest stage and always without problem. DCL SE 8.5. You need do many sex in row for success.

Anyone ever have an issue like this

Using DD5 and DCL 9.0Beta2

Solicitation where they lock on devices when you go to collect it will either not remove all the devices and basically time out the dialog eventually.

Or after that happens when you choose Were you Happy with my services? it will sit there and wait till it times out.

I tried removing all the equipped devices hoping it would have a check that says nothing is still equipped let's bypass the script.

But it just sits there and times out and won't advance to collect the gold.

This has happened with two npcs so far for me.

Maybe I need to go hunting in the scripts and see if I can bypass the check temporarily just to clear the npcs unless someone has another solution.

41 minutes ago, iamwookie said:

Solicitation where they lock on devices when you go to collect it will either not remove all the devices and basically time out the dialog eventually.

Or after that happens when you choose Were you Happy with my services? it will sit there and wait till it times out.

I tried removing all the equipped devices hoping it would have a check that says nothing is still equipped let's bypass the script.

But it just sits there and times out and won't advance to collect the gold.

This has happened with two npcs so far for me.

Maybe I need to go hunting in the scripts and see if I can bypass the check temporarily just to clear the npcs unless someone has another solution.

Are you trying to click through / speed through the dialog? there's a known issue where if you try to hurry the dialog, it can break things - it's mentioned frequently on the LE thread.

Actually no, I've noticed how slow the unequipping can be so I clicked into it and waited.

I found the unequip code and there is even a note about how slow it can be in there.

I'm going to spend a bit of time later and see if I can write myself a workaround for skipping that part of the script if there is nothing left equipped though I need to find the right place in the scripts to make that edit. 

All this because I needed just a little more gold for the whore collar to be removed lol it happened to two npcs in a row and then a third ended up throwing the belt on my character so it will be a delay to get that off, but that is how it goes sometimes.

So in dcur_scquest_bondagesexunlock.psc

I added     dcur_solicitationbondageapplied.Revert()

Just above the End Function,

Figure if it's already looped through the list it's safe to do.

Result = The long time out delay, but then when you talk to the npc afterwards it skips the unlock because the FormList is clear.

Now if this happens to someone and they still have the devices on them well this won't resolve that you will need to remove them the normal way without the script doing it.

So it's not the best fix but at least the npc is now reusable for Solicitation again.  

On a random note the line I have commented out right now

;    libs.notify(kw + " is equipped")

Was only showing [Keywor in the notification for each item and not including the text I had there, and it's the lookup for the device with the bad keyword that

Edit: Removed Files to avoid confusion

1 hour ago, Jgoftl said:

Now matter which version I run, I tend to have an excessively high CTD problem. Click on a corpse in Helgen keep, CTD. Try to run through Bleak Falls Barrow, CTD.

install .net script framework and get the crash log.

try with just DCL and it's requirements

34 minutes ago, iamwookie said:

So in dcur_scquest_bondagesexunlock.psc

I added     dcur_solicitationbondageapplied.Revert()

Just above the End Function,

Figure if it's already looped through the list it's safe to do.

Result = The long time out delay, but then when you talk to the npc afterwards it skips the unlock because the FormList is clear.

Now if this happens to someone and they still have the devices on them well this won't resolve that you will need to remove them the normal way without the script doing it.

So it's not the best fix but at least the npc is now reusable for Solicitation again.  

On a random note the line I have commented out right now

;    libs.notify(kw + " is equipped")

Was only showing [Keywor in the notification for each item and not including the text I had there, and it's the lookup for the device with the bad keyword that is taking the longest I think with this script.

dcur_scquest_bondagesexunlock.psc 1.23 kB · 0 downloads dcur_scquest_bondagesexunlock.pex 1.23 kB · 0 downloads

you might want to check with kimy on the LE thread about this. she might be able to provide a better solution if she knows about it, and it's best to catch it while DCL 9.0 is still beta. this way we don't have random patches floating around while the mod is being updated before release.

get a papyrus log with the issue for her.

3 hours ago, iamwookie said:

As I'm trying to use DCL 8.4 SE with some patches with DD 5.0 and it's bit of a buggy experience, can I ask you do you have some kind of a SE version of the 9.0 beta or how do you get it to work?

52 minutes ago, punasiipi said:

As I'm trying to use DCL 8.4 SE with some patches with DD 5.0 and it's bit of a buggy experience, can I ask you do you have some kind of a SE version of the 9.0 beta or how do you get it to work?

As of DCL 9.0 beta 2, you should be fine just downloading the LE version and running it through CAO. If you're using 3bbb, keep using those bodyslides. If you use CBBE SE, copy those bodyslides from the old version.

I will do an official conversion once it's out of beta.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

As of DCL 9.0 beta 2, you should be fine just downloading the LE version and running it through CAO. If you're using 3bbb, keep using those bodyslides. If you use CBBE SE, copy those bodyslides from the old version.

I will do an official conversion once it's out of beta.

Ok. Thankius. I found the beta file and I got CAO, althou haven't much used it yet.

Khhrmm.. gotta admit I don't understand what you said about the bodyslide stuff. I got 3bbb so do I need to modify some folders manually or install the DCL beta in an alternate method than usually (with Vortex)? 

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

you might want to check with kimy on the LE thread about this. she might be able to provide a better solution if she knows about it, and it's best to catch it while DCL 9.0 is still beta. this way we don't have random patches floating around while the mod is being updated before release.

get a papyrus log with the issue for her.

Good point, I removed the files there is enough details in the post itself if someone wants to manually use that fix anyways.

Also made a post over on the LE thread about it.

Though I don't got a log file to give for the issue I gave as much detail as I could for Kimy.

3 hours ago, punasiipi said:

Ok. Thankius. I found the beta file and I got CAO, althou haven't much used it yet.

Khhrmm.. gotta admit I don't understand what you said about the bodyslide stuff. I got 3bbb so do I need to modify some folders manually or install the DCL beta in an alternate method than usually (with Vortex)? 

Look at the post from zarantha with all the fixes, he also links to some 3BBB bodyslide files in it.

ok, i am finding lately, i am running into a bit of a weird thing with regards to the cursed loot events occurring on my character, and i am not sure what to do about it. i've read through the posts, but nothing matches what i have seen. btw i am still using DD4.3 with 8.5, so this is not a DD5 possible glitch or anything with 8.5.

i have my self bondage events all set to 0%. and my cursed loot % set to 100% for testing. and yet, each time, i mean, about 80% of the cursed loot events being triggered, are all self-bondage events or the "you find restraints in the chest glowing magically and cannot resit putting them on", followed by the blackout even and then the "you have no clue what happened but now you wearing tons of restraints" message.

i have looked and looked at all my MCM settings. i have even at one point, set every single event to 0% except the Simple Slavery event at max %, and still, i am triggering that one event. i tried to create a new game, and when i did, i am now getting the "you find yourself irresistible" event as well as the self bondage one alternating. even though i have Simple Slavery as the highest event, i have yet to trigger it in, using both saves, in over 60 cursed loot events triggered so far.  i have all types maxed (traps, doors, all containers, plants, dead bodies...), and i play with the event percentages, but always with the same result.

has anyone seen this before ? anyone know what would possibly be causing this issue at all ?

i am also wondering if Devious Lore could be a culprit, since i did uninstall Lore a month ago after i noticed some serious conflicts with DCL, so i am wondering if there is a unprecedented conflict there that is as of yet undocumented at all. (the Lore settings messes with self-bondage loot options, as well as restraints as loot, when opening containers and such. it was a direct conflict over-writing DCL's cursed loot behaviour, when installed after DCL especially. there was some issues still when DCL was installed after but not as bad.

IF someone has DD5 AND DCL 9 installed. it might be useful to test out IF Lore does indeed create a conflict, thereby being included in the incompatibility list for DCL. but this needs to be tested FIRST before "guessed" comments are made.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

install .net script framework and get the crash log.

try with just DCL and it's requirements

Thanks. But apparently it was unnecessary. On a hunch, I chose not to overly customize the settings for key and lucky charm drops and sure enough that fixed it.

Does the DCL gas trap support Milk Mod Economy potions? The integration toggle says you can get force drugged with MME drugs but it doesn't explicitly state whether this includes the gas trap (it DOES explicitly support Skooma Whore drugs for the gas trap, leading me to believe it would say if it supported them, but I thought i'd ask)

3 hours ago, natybs said:

does sasha become harder to escape from if you have allready escaped from her

I think no. Just bad luck with randomize.

If you really hard want to free then:

Spoiler

Save game

1) Try to steal a key

2) Failed

3) Load a game

4) Repeat first step

Success, save a game.

17 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

ok, i am finding lately, i am running into a bit of a weird thing with regards to the cursed loot events occurring on my character, and i am not sure what to do about it. i've read through the posts, but nothing matches what i have seen. btw i am still using DD4.3 with 8.5, so this is not a DD5 possible glitch or anything with 8.5.

i have my self bondage events all set to 0%. and my cursed loot % set to 100% for testing. and yet, each time, i mean, about 80% of the cursed loot events being triggered, are all self-bondage events or the "you find restraints in the chest glowing magically and cannot resit putting them on", followed by the blackout even and then the "you have no clue what happened but now you wearing tons of restraints" message.

i have looked and looked at all my MCM settings. i have even at one point, set every single event to 0% except the Simple Slavery event at max %, and still, i am triggering that one event. i tried to create a new game, and when i did, i am now getting the "you find yourself irresistible" event as well as the self bondage one alternating. even though i have Simple Slavery as the highest event, i have yet to trigger it in, using both saves, in over 60 cursed loot events triggered so far.  i have all types maxed (traps, doors, all containers, plants, dead bodies...), and i play with the event percentages, but always with the same result.

has anyone seen this before ? anyone know what would possibly be causing this issue at all ?

i am also wondering if Devious Lore could be a culprit, since i did uninstall Lore a month ago after i noticed some serious conflicts with DCL, so i am wondering if there is a unprecedented conflict there that is as of yet undocumented at all. (the Lore settings messes with self-bondage loot options, as well as restraints as loot, when opening containers and such. it was a direct conflict over-writing DCL's cursed loot behaviour, when installed after DCL especially. there was some issues still when DCL was installed after but not as bad.

IF someone has DD5 AND DCL 9 installed. it might be useful to test out IF Lore does indeed create a conflict, thereby being included in the incompatibility list for DCL. but this needs to be tested FIRST before "guessed" comments are made.

question on something i noticed last night during a debug session of a few hours. are certain events grouped by trigger types ? what i mean by this, is that, Door traps only use certain event types and not others, and the same goes for the other types (plants, bag, chests, bodies..) where they all have certain event specifically grouped to those types only ?

if that's the case, i would hope this would be changed / improved with the next DCL version. i don't think grouping events to certain types is immersive. all types should trigger any events imo.

14 hours ago, inkyvonstump said:

Does the DCL gas trap support Milk Mod Economy potions? The integration toggle says you can get force drugged with MME drugs but it doesn't explicitly state whether this includes the gas trap (it DOES explicitly support Skooma Whore drugs for the gas trap, leading me to believe it would say if it supported them, but I thought i'd ask)

If you look at the script you will see there is only a small chance for this to happen.

Of course you could always modify the script to increase the chance.

And by small I mean 1.5 percent chance when the drugher function in dcur_library is called

if hasMME()
        ; super-rare chance to get force drugged with lactacid.
        If !isInDungeon() && Utility.RandomFloat() < 1.5
            a.equipItem(MME_Lactacid, true, false)
            return
        EndIf
    EndIf

It also can't happen with all curse loot events.

I also found that when it triggered you didn't get any lactacid added so for my personal changes I changed what was there to be

MME_Storage.changeLactacidCurrent(a, Utility.RandomFloat(0.5,1.5))
And played around with the percentages etc so it could happen more often.

2 hours ago, iamwookie said:

If you look at the script you will see there is only a small chance for this to happen.

Of course you could always modify the script to increase the chance.

And by small I mean 1.5 percent chance when the drugher function in dcur_library is called

if hasMME()
        ; super-rare chance to get force drugged with lactacid.
        If !isInDungeon() && Utility.RandomFloat() < 1.5
            a.equipItem(MME_Lactacid, true, false)
            return
        EndIf
    EndIf

It also can't happen with all curse loot events.

I also found that when it triggered you didn't get any lactacid added so for my personal changes I changed what was there to be

MME_Storage.changeLactacidCurrent(a, Utility.RandomFloat(0.5,1.5))
And played around with the percentages etc so it could happen more often.

Neat, thanks for the heads-up. How do I get to that location in the scripts so I can change that?

2 hours ago, inkyvonstump said:

Neat, thanks for the heads-up. How do I get to that location in the scripts so I can change that?

It's in the dcur_library script file

if you haven't setup yourself to be able to compile scripts likely you will find a lot of scripts missing don't know if there are any tutorials on that.

Common ones being SkyUI,Racemenu(got to extract from the bsa),ConsoleUtil(Got to get from the github and create the file yourself)

I think there are one or two scripts that require other mods to be in existence to compile unless you comment out everything in their scripts for Cursed Loot for me it was dcur_aradialib(Don't know if there is an SE port of this) and dcur_skoomawhorelib(I don't have the mod installed)

You will find places where it checks which events to trigger based on the weights and further down you will find the drugher section

You can edit the scripts in any text editor, I've got my stuff setup where I just use notepad++ for editing and compiling

Just a note though if you do customize the scripts remember that means each time there is an update you need to do a diff against the new files and apply your changes to the new files or you will lose any customization.

Hi, 

I installed Skyrim again after 4 years and noticed that crused loot is offering more and more "lite" versions of other mods, like combat defeat etc. 
One of my favorite but slightly broken mods was "Getting stripped! Again!" 
I think it would be a nice addition to the "rape" section of crused loot when, if criteria is met, the Player gets stripped, which in turn could increase event chances and or fame