Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

Apologies if this has been asked before; I have yet to discover the method to search within a thread.

Really excited to try this mod. Had to install a bunch of other mods that it required - all of which seem to be working fine. However, there's no menu in Mod Configuration for Cursed Loot. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? Thanks to all in advance!

Edit: If I'm understanding the information from other posts, it seems that Devious Devices should also have a menu in Mod Configuration? If so, that means that's not showing up either and that, perhaps, I need to address that first.

First I installed it, even though my PC is high-end and everything, it took 30 minutes for MCM to register the menu. So how you tried giving it time?

Hi. First time posting in this resourcefull forum. First thanks to all the creators of the nice devious devices mods and those based on them, especially thanks to Kimy luring me here with DCL.

Played some time with the LE and their mod versions, until it became that unstable that it showed CTD every 5 minutes.

With LE, I only knew 7.2 and 7.3 of DCL, played 7.3 most of the time.

So I changed to SSE and first used the DCL version 6.4 converted by Kimy (I think?).

Was impressed to see that Leah offered me an enslavement dialog option which totally worked fine and also the rest worked as I always missed it in the LE version (she explained the rules, etc.) Only drawback : She had this odd dark face and there seemed to be no SSE version of more XDFF rules mod. Anyway, I started of to Helgen only to realize : Chloe was missing. I wasn't aware that she obviously was implemented/added in a later version, as I still didn't find out where I can see the complete version history of a mod.

Investigating further I found this thread. Graded up to DD 4.2, added the more XDFF rules and gave 7.3 of DCL a try.

I had no issues during BodySlide and FNIS update, no inconsistencies anounced by FNIS either.

Pfiffy wanted test reports (Warning: Quest spoilers ahead):

Started a new game with Another Life, took the Breezehome option and up to Bannered Mare to check Leah. Face OK,

but no dialog option like in DCL 6.4. So first time ever accepted the quest from Leon. Worked quite fine though one of the rubber items was in the basement in one of the barrels I only could reach using tcl from console (no clipping) because it was behind a huge barrel without loot option. I assume the items are placed randomly and I just had bad luck.

When trying to loot one (non-empty) container time and again, having the assumption that the items spawn by the normal DCL mechanic and aren't pre-placed at all, I got a dialog regarding a bound girl blushing as I just placed bondage gear on her... I think I caused that by quickly opening the container, closing it without looting and opening it again about 20 times. In LE DCL needed up to some seconds after leaving a container before firing a DCL event, so I might have caused some asynchronous effect here. Not sure if Kimy can avoid this if the side effect disturbs her.

A nice-behaving slave girl shouldn't rush through container anyway - this is a greedy behaviour and negative consequences are inevitable. ?

So quest completed I choose Leah a my Dom. A lot of messages came in and my character began to masturbate, causing Leah to gag me and put me in a yoke.

First real problem: She wasn't able to understand me at all, not even in a second try, not with the gag talk success chance on max, not with totally taking it to 100% DCL-gag-talk, neither with 0% DCL-gag-talk (which should then let DDi take over as I understand the hint for that option. Solution : I could unequip the gag using the inventory... while in a yoke... was never allowed before to do so. Odd thing : The DCL 6.4 version showed a totally different behavior with Leah while gagged - she stated that she gagged hundreds of slaves already and has no trouble understanding me...

Next problem: No option to let her tell me the rules as in the SSE version 6.4 of DCL. Furthermore I was blamed for not having piercings though the (more XDFF mod) option said that my Dom would suppy those if I had none and those from the quest were gone from my inventory (perhaps even to hers? Didn't check this out).

At that point I just thought: Forget about that bitch, let's get Chloe instead and convert her. Loaded the savegame from Helgen which I had begun with DCL 6.4 and she was there. Loaded an earlier save and I also could trigger the Chloe Quest.

Summary for DCL 7.3 incl. more XDFF, DD 4.2, using UUNP body with manually imported sliders from LE's BS version:

- Leahs face is fixed

- Leah is dumb like she was in LE, which leads me to the assumption that this might not be a conversion problem but a general problem in DCL > 6.4

- The before mentioned loss of DCL MCM options for devious followers is the same for me (6.4 had more, 7.3 misses them, especially the how many rules thresholds are quite important)

- Chloe is available and fine as I know her from the LE (*chears*)

- Heretic items have the broken chain problem (mentioned by somebody here or in the DD thread already), but clipping is fine for all bondage items I saw so far

- From time to time an ingame dialog comes up, informing me regarding a rubber boot problem with nioverride (or however this is spelled correctly) which has to be acknowledged to go on playing.

- Odd wrong dialog when looting the same container time and again without removing anything

- No CTD so far, which is a vast improvement to playing LE

- Gags (Ballgags) are displayed wrong

- most Leg-Irons don't work yet (stiff and divided chains)

Thanks to all of you voluntary converters who take the time to port all the nice stuff to SSE I perhaps not mentioned above. Go on with your good work!

*edit* fixed Kimy's nick and added some findings (gags and leg-irons).

6 hours ago, warcism said:

First I installed it, even though my PC is high-end and everything, it took 30 minutes for MCM to register the menu. So how you tried giving it time?

Just played for about two hours; Cursed Loot never showed up. I might try uninstalling and reinstalling it and see if that helps. 

Edit: Huzzah! Re-installing did the trick. Cursed Loot is now present. 

New thing. At one point, my character was in the arm restraints. Ever since then, her arms go behind her back like they were in the restraints as her default position. Any thoughts on how to reset this and put her back to normal?

Edit: This eventually resolved itself. Not sure when or why.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the Cursed Collar off. I know it's a quest, but I have no clues about where to go. I assume there are supposed to be quest markers, but there aren't. Anyone know either how to get it to show the quest markers or else how to use console commands to get rid of the collar?

Edit: Somehow glitched the game so that I could wear clothes again (and the cursed collar has now disappeared from my inventory, even though the quest is still in my log). But then someone put a slut collar on my char. Can't figure out how to get that off, either. There's a setting for it for days without having sex, but that doesn't seem to actually do anything; the collar still won't come off. Would just ignore it except that it's kind of hard to play the game if I'm trying to avoid talking to NPCs. 

Edit 2: Regarding the Slut Collar. I've tried player.remove item - didn't work. I also tried player.additem to give myself a second one and then player.removeitem to remove both of them (someone suggested it) - removed the duplicate only. Also tried player.removeallitems but, of course, that didn't work because it doesn't remove quest items. I'm starting to think I need to go back to a save before I got the darned thing and just always move to an old save if I ever get one of these things again. Probably need to do the same to get rid of the Obsidian Rubber Gloves from Leon's quest (and just never do the quest) since I can't figure out how to get those off either.

Edit 3: I unfortunately don't have a save between losing the Cursed Collar and ending Leon's quest. And since I don't know how I glitched the game to get rid of it in the first place, I get to choose between never being able to equip gloves or never being able to equip any clothes at all. Or starting from scratch which, while I would really rather not, might be my only real choice. (And do real saves - as opposed to quick saves - much more often.)

Just played for about two hours; Cursed Loot never showed up. I might try uninstalling and reinstalling it and see if that helps. 

Edit: Huzzah! Re-installing did the trick. Cursed Loot is now present. 

Send me your master load order

I ended up disabling some mods I wasn't using and starting over. Things are working much better this time around; I haven't encountered any issues as of yet (other than some items being invisible when equipped, which doesn't bother me too much; I just try to remove those first).

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who had this problem, but I can't find a fix for it: starting up a new save, the game works completely fine, and I don't mess with settings beyond enabling cursed loot chance increase/decrease depending on area and disabling piercings. However, after about an hour or so of gameplay, the game CTD's when loading or in Holds. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

Load order btw:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devious - Intergration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SkyUI_SE.esp

CBBE.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

XPMSE.esp

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

Alternate Start - Love Another Life.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Hi,

First of all: I like the mod. TRhere are some small things which prevent to love it.

1. Oldrim Version got updates. SE is nearly a year old. Will there be update? I case of no: Are there known issue during the transfer to SE?

2. I do not like to see the same animation hundreds of time (e.g. unlock, tug at belt and bra). Can someone point me to a tuturial how to switch them off?

Thanks a lot.

I am playing Bound Queen for the first time. Hint where to find diaries have to be a joke. Which dungeon or crypt is now ancient? Another endless search like the first part? Not my idea of fun, sorry. I found a thread that an issue with this quest was solved with an update (see 1). Not a save game killer. I prayed to divine console :D

Edit: Great! I am using Immersive College of Winterhold. Another prayer ?Perhaps a warning on dowload page?

@5MHdxfn Regarding your first point, you might want to take a look at Pfiffy's conversion of 7.3 a few pages back (here). It's what I've been using. Many modders are more familiar with LE and don't prioritize SE development, but you can sometimes find experimental ports or test versions in the threads.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2019 at 11:32 AM, Pfiffy said:

Ok,... I'm back at work: 

Just completed DCL 8.0, so testers to the front:

https://mega.nz/#!7BYwDC7K!jxNGtgH9JiwJYXsEJFAPadZe7M9uy9cp9dKPU1F_Vlo

It took me a a few hours to realize that I had too many animations installed with DD which crashed my game everytime I loaded or started a game.

Still, I fixed it and managed to play with it for a few hours. I didn't test something specific, but I managed to trigger a few traps, including a flashbang trap and all worked fine.

I did a shopping quest and my toon was put into an armbinder. After removal (which worked just fine) the regular idle animation was replaced with the "bound hands" idle. I reloaded and it didn't fix it. Only reverting to a previous save - before starting the quest - fixed it. Probably something related to the devices caused this. I did another one and it worked fine the whole way through.

Bondage Adventure quest also worked fine.

NPCs are there and look fine. Haven't triggered any of their quests though.

Rape and NPC comments working fine.

I do have crashes every few hours, but I had those before. No crashes that I directly relate to DCL yet.

Some of the devices don't fit my body style, but that is a problem with the assets and my bodyslide (slightly modified CBBE Sevenbase sliderset), right? I guess not everything is converted to SSE yet. Or maybe I made a mistake when I added the slidergroups to the xmls so bodyslide can work in the first place?

All in all I'm very pleased. This is great work. The DD team and you Pfiffy are awesome.

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

I did a shopping quest and my toon was put into an armbinder. After removal (which worked just fine) the regular idle animation was replaced with the "bound hands" idle. I reloaded and it didn't fix it. Only reverting to a previous save - before starting the quest - fixed it. Probably something related to the devices caused this. I did another one and it worked fine the whole way through. 

I also have the problem from time to time, I then pull on a manipulated armbinder on and off, at least, that fix the problem for me.

On 3/29/2019 at 6:59 AM, sfdrake said:

I'm having it crash on me when I talk to nazeem on the chloe's quest the first time chatting with the man.

I had some hard time with that quest, too. 

While I'm working on the SMP Versions of the broken Nifs I didn't have the DD Hotfix installed. This is the first thing to check. 

Make sure you don't switch to 3rd person during the equipping process. At best do nothing at all untill this has finished. 

I had some more followers with me, This didn't make it easier. I think it took around 3 Minutes here until the scene was processed and I was ready to continue.

And at least one tip: Don't play as a male...

3 hours ago, Roggvir said:

How does the solicitation work?

Is there supposed to be a dialogue (didnt see any options with any NPC so far), or is is a skill/shout or do i have to equip something?

Make sure that the option is activated in the MCM and check the conditions. I have the dialogs for Solictation and shopping always on.

@Kimy: Is there any detailed guide about the options in the MCM? 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Make sure that the option is activated in the MCM and check the conditions.

Solicitation is set to ALWAYS (do i understand correctly, that this allows it even if wearing chastity belt? which i am actually).

...in inns only! - OFF

...when not wearing armor. - OFF

Are there any other conditions that would affect whether i get the solicitation dialogue?

6 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Solicitation is set to ALWAYS (do i understand correctly, that this allows it even if wearing chastity belt? which i am actually).

...in inns only! - OFF

...when not wearing armor. - OFF

Are there any other conditions that would affect whether i get the solicitation dialogue?

When in doubt, open the esp in SSEEdit and check the dialogue branches and the conditions used i.e. the MCM values. Best, we could do for now, before @Kimy updates the Homepage with full details with MCM interactions.