Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Question, tried searching around but didn't find the answer. In order to install deviously cursed loot for SSE I require devious devices integration. However, there is no devious devices integration included in the devious devices SSE download, and I cannot find it existing elsewhere. I guess I could try installing integration from old skyrim? How have you all gotten around this? Any help appreciated.

10 hours ago, adventurer_blitz said:

Question, tried searching around but didn't find the answer. In order to install deviously cursed loot for SSE I require devious devices integration. However, there is no devious devices integration included in the devious devices SSE download, and I cannot find it existing elsewhere. I guess I could try installing integration from old skyrim? How have you all gotten around this? Any help appreciated.

DD is still broken up into 3 parts, just like it was in oldrim.

On the Devious Devices SE file page you actually have three downloads, one for each component. The first one is obviously the Assets (DDa), but the weirdly named "DD 4.1 SE Beta" is actually the Integration part of it. The third one (without a name, you might have missed it) is actually a MEGA link to the Expansion. Just "download" it.

Hope this helps.

I play DCL SE 7.3 and have some problems.
First, when harvasted items, it can't find key.
Second, trap and rape funtion is normal, but it has low frenqency than DCL SE 6.4.
Maybe problem in DD SE version.
DCL 7.3 LE require DD 4.2, but in SE is DD4.1.
Thank you for porting mods!
Good job!

Hi

My problem at the moment is that I have the rubber doll quest and need to go to Dawnstar, 
but just before that, I always kicked out of the game. When I stay in Dawnstar until the rubber doll quest start it works. 
The same problem I had with a shopping quest in another savegame when i need to go to Winterhold. 

Can somebody help me ?

Ok so I have all the mods running well. I have no errors showing with them installed etc. I can see the objects in game if I equip them via MCM. But for some reason I never found any loot that was "cursed" causing my character to equip the gear. I'm nearly 3 hours into a play through atm. Is this common? Is there a setting in MCM i need to click?

17 hours ago, Gardeniah said:

Ok so I have all the mods running well. I have no errors showing with them installed etc. I can see the objects in game if I equip them via MCM. But for some reason I never found any loot that was "cursed" causing my character to equip the gear. I'm nearly 3 hours into a play through atm. Is this common? Is there a setting in MCM i need to click?

It's the same Reasion why i want to Deactivate the "Active Quest Running" parameter, if you having an any running quest avtive or not , Cursed traps are disabled

@Pfiffy

DCL 7.3 SE Feedback (3 hours play):

• Mostly working so far.

• Odd, random CTD's from time to time, mainly in Dawnstar tho much less frequent than in 6.4 SE BETA 2.

- CTD when full body chain harness is equipped on Player.
• Dollmaker sometimes has no items to sell.

• Dollmaker has no options for releasing Player at the end of Keyholder mission.

• Missing NPC in Dollmakers house, not Dollmaker or Sasha, the other one (forgotten her name).
• Same issues with BodySlide files as many have reported before:

- HDT Fetters don't work.

- HDT body parts on Catsuits doesn't work.

- Improved bodyslide files someone posted in DD 4.2 SE BETA seem to have corrected many of the clipping issues.

• Black NPC faces in Dollmakers house seems to be fixed in 7.3 SE.

All in all, it's pretty stable so far.  Will keep testing and report back anything else I find.  ?

CTD when entering Sleeping Giant Inn, before CTD the music stops and the game freezes on loading screen for 2 sec. Anywhere else or other inns seems unaffected.

I've found 2 solutions rn which are using a clean save or uninstall this mod(disable the mod in MCM didn't help). Are there any script in this mod that affects that particular place?

Another possible cause is that i've recently added a follower that is inside that inn, but removing it alone didn't solve the problem so it's unlikely to be the case.

So trying to install this, it demands Devious Devices - Expansion.esm but that doesn't seem to be special-edition compatible... soooooooo. Borked af?

Edit: Oh, this is just DDX being an UNNAMED UNLABLED PART on the devious devices download page.  Hidden bits on a download page as a critical part of a mod is just... What the shit. Maybe I don't need devious devices for SE after all, even though I did enjoy it in oldrim.

23 hours ago, WhoCaresAboutDisplayNames said:

My game crashes if I try to enter Dawnstar or Falkreath. I am using 6.4 I installed DD,DDI,DDX,DCL, and also the hotfix. I ran fnis, bodyslide. If I remove DCL then it doesnt crash anymore. At the begining it worked without problems but suddenly after about 25 hours in which I visited Dawnstar about 4 times it doesnt work anymore. 

End of this thread you'll find my workaround, as it involve deactivate-reactivating DCL during a playthrough, USE AT YOUR OWN RISKS :

A quick question. I just started a new game. The previous game worked fine. But for some reason, in this game, when the character tries to solicit someone, the "solicitation" option is not present. The mod is enabled and configured, and I can't see any obvious mistakes. is there something I'm overlooking? Or is there a setting somewhere which could interfere with it?