Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

On 3/2/2022 at 1:26 AM, Herowynne said:

In my game, Farengar the Whiterun court wizard has a dialogue option (something about “love spells” I think) which puts the Rubber Doll collar on the player character and starts the quest.

he doesn't have that dialogue option for me. i guess my save is bugged, is there anyway to force start it?

36 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This feature isn't from DCL, but another mod, what you haven't installed because there no dialogue.

I suppose I need to poke around in SSEEdit and try to figure out which mod is adding that dialogue to Farengar. ?

Vor 8 Stunden sagte Jaywho:

Er hat diese Dialogoption für mich nicht. Ich schätze, mein Save ist verwanzt, gibt es eine Möglichkeit, den Start zu erzwingen?

Den Start erzwingen...

..also worüber habe ich da eigentlich mehrere Beiträge geschrieben?

?

Benutze "additem-menu" um dir aus DCL das Rubberdoll-Halsband zu holen und lege es deinem Spieler um.

Es gibt eine kurze Meldung und das Quest startet.

Nur so geht das derzeit.

--

und falls man der Meinung ist das "additem" cheaten wäre -> in gut 30% aller Mods über Kleidung oder Rüstung ist die sder einzigste Weg an das Zeug zu kommen

da die Mod-Ersteller weder eine Kiste in die Landschaft stellen noch das craften oder kaufen einbauen

On 3/3/2022 at 4:44 AM, Elsidia said:

it's should left uncompleted as intended. But answer is dcur_tentacleparasiteQuest

its suposed to be uncompleted? but i don't think ic na get any more traps to trigger with it active right? 

52 minutes ago, jaywho said:

so wait, is the rubber collar quest random or what?

Originally Yes. MCM DCL Events you can set random chance of Rubber doll quest. But in DCL 9.0 is bug: instead of trigger Rubber doll quest it's triggers Slave collar. Wrong script copy paste after migrate script to other file.

Elsidia sagte vor 2 Stunden:

Ursprünglich ja. Bei MCM DCL-Ereignissen können Sie eine zufällige Chance auf Gummipuppen-Quest festlegen. Aber in DCL 9.0 ist ein Fehler: Anstatt die Gummipuppen-Quest auszulösen, löst sie das Sklavenhalsband aus. Falsches Kopieren und Einfügen des Skripts nach der Migration des Skripts in eine andere Datei.

genau deshalb muss man es - das Gummipuppen-Quest - manuell auslösen indem man sich das Halsband via "additem-menu" ins eigene Inventar "cheatet" und dem eigenen Char anlegt

On 3/4/2022 at 2:33 PM, Elsidia said:

Tentacle quest doesn't disable traps. You can wear a tentacles and got many  items on. Even start rubber doll quest, what is bug.

k good to know. i thoguht it ight be bugged but i think i turned the trap chance down and sicn ei have sarah chastit yno me now ic ant change it untill i find the diary...and its being very unhelpfull rng right now lol.

also the setstage for thentacle parasite says invalid stage when i tryed 100, 50, 15, 20, and 200 for stages. does anyone know the numebr to make it go away from my journal?

Edited by natybs

So, I think I did something really dumb. Fresh game, I start the bound in Skyrim stuff, I was at the part where I was supposed to go to White River Watch but instead, I decided to go do beak fall barrow. Dumb part: I used EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) to dismiss Chole as a follower, I did not realize my mistake till hours later. How do I find her again and please tell me she will allow me to make her a follower again? Maybe I could use EFF to force her to be a follower again if she doesn't have a dialogue?

Yes, I know, I am the big dumb

Trying to troubleshoot why boots/heels aren't equipable due to NetImmerse error. From what I've read, NiOverride should be included with racemenu 4.16, which I've got installed. I'm on the SE (1.5.xxx) version of the game, with DD 5.1 and DCL 9.0. Tried reinstalling both DD and DCL in case of bad install, didn't seem to fix it.

Running out of ideas on what might be causing this error. Any ideas on how to find out what's causing this, or how to check if NiOverride or skee.dll is loading correctly?

As a side note, it seems to only affect boots/heels classed as restraints (vs. clothing, as seen through the shield vs. boots icon in SkyUI), although I'm not familiar with whether heels classed as clothing require NiOverride. What's fucking with my mind even more is that I got one of the boots to equip correctly once, and only once. It was the white horse/hooves boots. I'm absolutely certain they equipped correctly as I clearly recall the clopping noise.

Appreciate any ideas or insights on this. Let me know if any more info or logs would help.

Edited by nameareoverratedanyways
38 minutes ago, natybs said:

is there a way to check if my cursed loot is bugging like in papyrus of something. i havent gotten any traps since i finished the tentacle parasite quest or found and devices in loot i can think of

think i found the problem sexlab arousal seams to be broken. it wont go up no matter what i do....anyone had this happen before where it jsut wont go up? any idea how to fix?

6 hours ago, General Steam said:

Yeah, she is not there.

Ok if you use a cheat use it again. Open console:

Spoiler

press

prid XX0DCE58, where XX is your DCL mod hex load order.  If you don't know what is it then type help Chloe and take first 2 numbers. Don''t use this number because is NPC number not reference. Real number for it is first.

then type

moveto player

And hope she shows up and can be acceptable as follower.

if not try

Enable

in case if your framework disable a Chloe and then again

move to player

Edited by Elsidia
2 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Probably it not broken you just have low time rate. Just do some sex in row (use Sasha or other NPC) and time rite will grow fast.

i tested it i didnt go up when i had to give julius blowjob for the bound queen quest so...

im not sure but cna i click on myslef and reset it somehow in console?

Edited by natybs
7 minutes ago, natybs said:

im not sure but cna i click on myslef and reset it somehow in console?

Don't know about reset but in MCM Arousal puppet master you can set values manually. It probably not fix your problem but use for temporally. Check link in my previous post. If not arousal MCM then mod not working.

Edited by Elsidia
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Don't know about reset but in MCM Arousal puppet master you can set values manually. It probably not fix your problem but use for temporally. Check link in my previous post. If not arousal MCM then mod not working.

i mean i removed the tenticle aprasite quest from ym journal and that is suposidlky not what your suposed to do could that be it?

hummm i think sarahs belt made it stop going up it seams to be going up now that its been removed. 

still not cursed traps but mabey hasnt been long enough i know if arousal is very low you cant get traps or loot devices. 

actually seams bugged still i turned the change up to 100 and still...no traps...

Edited by natybs