Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

On 8/13/2018 at 8:18 PM, Knight of Loversmoon said:

Thanks! That was the problem. It was the level cap/minimum. (side note question: I stumbled upon a cursed loot closet that had a "Rubber Doll Collar" that describes that I cannot wear clothing while having it on. Is this the item needed to start the Rubber Doll Quest? Or is it something different? ) What about the markings? Any help there? I would REALLY like those whip marks to stay on my character.

Any help on any of my questions? Thanks!

mmm, I have run upon a bit of a problem:

Having achieved a stable modlist, I played for 40mn before.... ctd

Since then, after restarting skyrim, reloading or creating a new game caused ctd

Removing cursed loot IMMEDIATELY achieved for no ctd to occur.

I have also removed the mods containing the esp before removing cursed loot if that's any help whatsoever:

AHZmoreHUD.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
LADX_SSE.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp

(nota tried for each one before, those are not the ones which caused the ctd, will report if enabling those mods without cursed loot cause ctd too for verificatiion)

Ah, and I forgot, disabling cursed loot esps (core and LAL esps) didn't fix ctd issue, only when I deactivated cursed loot entire mod did it work again.

edit: readded the above esp and it still works, cursed loot is the only one causing ctd ;_;

So I went to use ale for a recipe and I was SURE I got some. I come to find however, that after dismissing Leon awhile back, that my food remains to be disappearing. The popup doesn't show up, but whether I steal, take, or spawn in food, it just refuses to appear in my inventory. Is there a simple fix for this? Using iNeed... kinda makes it difficult if I cannot collect food.

Second question, the chains on the shackles and nipple clamps, etc, are not functioning. I've run FNIS properly multiple times, no consistency issues there, as well as bodyslide. What's the problem there?

16 hours ago, LeFlemard said:

Update: now working again!

Dunno really why tho, but removing animations permitted me to reuse cursed loot!

(I had run beforehand my 40mn of gameplay, I dunno why suddenly SE decided it had too much anims)

Make sure you have FNIS XXL. The SexLab "light" for SE is extremely bloated package that is built with thousands of more animations than oldrim version. Even if my oldrim setup has more mods than SE, it has less than 5000 anims. With SE it goes above 9000.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Make sure you have FNIS XXL. The SexLab "light" for SE is extremely bloated package that is built with thousands of more animations than oldrim version. Even if my oldrim setup has more mods than SE, it has less than 5000 anims. With SE it goes above 9000.

I use the non light version of the framework, the one you can see in beta in oldrim sexlab framework section...

So the whip markings, after creating "fDecalLifetime" inside the skyrim.ini under the [decals] section has not changed the markings to last longer. Is there something else I am missing? I set like so: "fDecalLifetime=3000.0000" Isn't that correct? Or is there something else I need to add to keep the markings on longer?

Second question: How do I trigger any of the quests? I've been playing for hours now with all three quest chances set at 100 and all the requirements to trigger set at the lowest possible. I've even gotten the "Rubber Doll Collar" a couple times but the quest doesn't trigger still.

Third question: The chains on the shackles and nipple clamp and signs and other devices, etc, are not functioning. They are stuck/frozen hovering near my feet. I've run FNIS properly multiple times, no consistency issues there, as well as bodyslide. What's the problem there?

13 minutes ago, Knight of Loversmoon said:

So the whip markings, after creating "fDecalLifetime" inside the skyrim.ini under the [decals] section has not changed the markings to last longer. Is there something else I am missing? I set like so: "fDecalLifetime=3000.0000" Isn't that correct? Or is there something else I need to add to keep the markings on longer?

Second question: How do I trigger any of the quests? I've been playing for hours now with all three quest chances set at 100 and haven't gotten any of them.

Third question: The chains on the shackles and nipple clamp and signs and other devices, etc, are not functioning. They are stuck/frozen hovering near my feet. I've run FNIS properly multiple times, no consistency issues there, as well as bodyslide. What's the problem there?

The chains physics are not sorted out yet, thats why they are rigid in game,

1 hour ago, notfriendsftw said:

dunno if this has already been answered but my armors from this mod clip through my characters body, i use cbbe, transparent zipsuit adventure armor has the most issue with the majority of it under the skin, how do i fix this

Download the BS files from Page 9 of DD SE beta thread. The DDx comes with oldrim BS files, so they are clipping.

On 8/17/2018 at 5:41 PM, Knight of Loversmoon said:

And the other first two questions? Anyone? Really would like to see a fix please.

If the fDecal... ini configs didn't help, i think next step is to modify the whip item itself. For that you might need to make an .esp with creation kit. Or it could be in DD or SL script where the base whip is from. I have noticed about all mods use the same one so i assume it's from DD.

Did you also check the individual quests tabs in cursed loot's MCM? There could be more starting requirements especially the level. Get player to level 10 and you're almost guaranteed even default requirements will all be set. If you have low arousal when getting rubber collar, it might just set itself off very soon. Should still get "control your arousal" quest. The cursed collar should really stick to you and start quest right away. Save game before looting a chest and experiment. Maybe try with a big chest at the end of a dungeon with some draugr boss. But before that make sure that the delay between traps is 0, as even if you change that later the cooldown might still be in effect. You can use "wait ... hours" to bypass the problem though.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

If the fDecal... ini configs didn't help, i think next step is to modify the whip item itself. For that you might need to make an .esp with creation kit. Or it could be in DD or SL script where the base whip is from. I have noticed about all mods use the same one so i assume it's from DD.

Did you also check the individual quests tabs in cursed loot's MCM? There could be more starting requirements especially the level. Get player to level 10 and you're almost guaranteed even default requirements will all be set. If you have low arousal when getting rubber collar, it might just set itself off very soon. Should still get "control your arousal" quest. The cursed collar should really stick to you and start quest right away. Save game before looting a chest and experiment. Maybe try with a big chest at the end of a dungeon with some draugr boss. But before that make sure that the delay between traps is 0, as even if you change that later the cooldown might still be in effect. You can use "wait ... hours" to bypass the problem though.

Thank you very much for the reply. Much obliged. So I will look into altering the whip itself, however I think I might've found a right combination of decal codes to keep the marks lasting long. I put the fDecalLifetime actually in the [Display] section of "skyrim.ini" and added several other decal codes to "skyrimprefs.ini". All in all I think it might've worked, but if something happens, I'll look into that. Thanks.

As for the second, I KNOW it shouldn't be the level requirements. My character is a level 16. Arousal I suppose could be the problem, however my character's arousal rises fast and mostly is leveled at 60 or higher. When I've gotten the "Rubber Doll Collar" three times now, nothing comes up as a quest. Even if I wait a few hours (in-game time), it doesn't initiate. I've not had a "control you arousal" quest start ever. The cursed collar I haven't tested yet. Haven't been able to find it. I will let you know if I do though. The delay I will change, for that it set for like every 3 hours I think. Could that be the problem? Anyway, thanks again. Let me know if there's anything else I can do.

On 7/21/2018 at 1:35 AM, digium said:

They are ported to SE, in fact they're on the same download page as the SE version of Devious Devices: 

First one is assets, second one is basic DD and the third download is an external link for the expansion.

Well thats what i get for doing this super late at night :P. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me. I missed something that seems so obvious now! Again, thank you so much! ^-^

54 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

@Tron91 Are there in hot fixes for this. I have noticed a few things like i have a set of slave gear stuck on me im well past max sex and time and when i try to use safe word it says its not there ? p.s. almost totally off topic dos anyone know of a conversion for shout like a virgin? 

open console

select pc

type inv and press enter

check all the inventory items

there will be some with no names just the ids with the word WORN at last

the item quantity is displayed at the start of the line

if its greater than 1, then there is a problem

try the command unequipitem <id>

after that removeitem <id> <number of items to remove>

about the slave collar, there is a minimum number of days you have to keep it wearing and minimum number of sex acts. also there is a key requirement as well.

when the 3 requirements are met you can unequip them.

3 hours ago, Tron91 said:

open console

select pc

type inv and press enter

check all the inventory items

there will be some with no names just the ids with the word WORN at last

the item quantity is displayed at the start of the line

if its greater than 1, then there is a problem

try the command unequipitem <id>

after that removeitem <id> <number of items to remove>

about the slave collar, there is a minimum number of days you have to keep it wearing and minimum number of sex acts. also there is a key requirement as well.

when the 3 requirements are met you can unequip them.

thanks again I figured it out. was another mod conflicting with loot.

Hi everyone I don't know if I am posting this in the correct place but here goes, as you can see from my picture I like big strong women , my problem is when I equipe  any items from deviously cursed loot or zaz 8 my body goes really small , but the armor equipped looks right , all other armor mods are ok ,I am using physics smp and the newest body slide and CBBE both downloaded today , so has anyone any ideas where I am going wrong.  

Freya01.jpg

58 minutes ago, formanfred said:

Hi everyone I don't know if I am posting this in the correct place but here goes, as you can see from my picture I like big strong women , my problem is when I equipe  any items from deviously cursed loot or zaz 8 my body goes really small , but the armor equipped looks right , all other armor mods are ok ,I am using physics smp and the newest body slide and CBBE both downloaded today , so has anyone any ideas where I am going wrong.  

Freya01.jpg

If you are using the newer CBBE SE body type, then you gotto use the BS files from Page 9 of DD SE Beta thread.

2 hours ago, formanfred said:

Freya01.jpg

Your preset is first rate. I'm gonna adjust mine some more after seeing yours.