Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

Do you have the latest NMM installed?

NMM doesn't like huge files. Close and reopen it, maybe reboot and try after just booting. You can redownload the files and retry a few more times. Only run one install at a time and don't do anything else on your pc until it finishes.

I tried all that but it still doesn't work.

I have a problem where I CTD every time someone is about to put devices/restraints on me... I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug, but I would like some help.

Also I constantly get notified that various boots aren't working when I have expired's skse64plugins. Is installation more complicated than just taking the archive and shoving it into NMM?

11 minutes ago, Cloudymodder said:

I have a problem where I CTD every time someone is about to put devices/restraints on me... I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug, but I would like some help.

Also I constantly get notified that various boots aren't working when I have expired's skse64plugins. Is installation more complicated than just taking the archive and shoving it into NMM?

do you have DDHOTFIX from DD thread installed? If someone tries to use the Heretical stuff's from DDx, its 100% CTD.

6 hours ago, Gupaloriz said:

Is There a way to turn off the part where when you talk to a male NPC they demand sex? I'd prefer to not have my quest dialogue interrupted by mandatory sex. I'm pretty sure its Cursed Loot causing it but I could be wrong. 

Do you have any other slavery mod installed?

8 hours ago, Gupaloriz said:

Is There a way to turn off the part where when you talk to a male NPC they demand sex? I'd prefer to not have my quest dialogue interrupted by mandatory sex. I'm pretty sure its Cursed Loot causing it but I could be wrong.

I think you need to turn off 'Misogyny' in the options.

On 7/7/2018 at 6:54 AM, DragoKin said:

When I try to activate this mod with NNM it fails every time how can I fix this?

I fixed it by renaming the mod before adding it in NMM, there's something about the filename it doesn't like. After renaming it to 'DCLoot64SEBETA2.7z' it worked for me.

Well, this is embarrassing.  I installed the hotfix you talked about, and it fixed the crashing issue >.<

In my defense: I thought the hotfix was included in the latest beta release.  Didn't realize it was Pfiffy that posted it, making it unofficial :P

On 5/31/2018 at 1:09 AM, Pfiffy said:

As there is no facegendata in this mod that has an effect on all females, It could not be DCL. You have wrecked up a beautyfier, that you have installed. 

I'm having the black face problem too. How do I fix this?

Edit: A mod had a tutorial in it's desc that says to use CK, gonna try that later since it takes too long, but I have a new issue regarding the hotfix, I put the nif files into the folder with all the nifs, packed it up, and the leg chains are still broken. Is there any specific thing I have to do with the hotfix like running it through Nif optimizer?

On 7/8/2018 at 1:21 PM, DragoKin said:

I tried that but it didn't work.

Try installing it after all DD SE files needed are installed, I believe the mod literally won't let you activate it unless you have the Devious Devices SE mod activated. Thats how it activated for me atleast...

5 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

Try installing it after all DD SE files needed are installed, I believe the mod literally won't let you activate it unless you have the Devious Devices SE mod activated. Thats how it activated for me atleast...

I did.

I have everything nice and working, but suddenly my latest saves gives CTD on loading.

I was wondering why would it happen and loaded last working save, fast traveled to Whiterun and saved. This save doesn't work any more. It was like 5 seconds with single loading screen.

Maybe this questions is already answered and I didn't find an answer ? or maybe someone knows why could it happen ?

If someone is interested in looking/helping i can provide with both working and not saves and with papyrus log.

I don't no if I am doing something daft I installed all the dd se files first but every time I try  installing Cursed Loot it wont activate because it cant find DD Expansion ESM , I don't think there is an expansion for se, unless i'm missing something or my brain's in dumb mode today ?.

4 hours ago, formanfred said:

I don't no if I am doing something daft I installed all the dd se files first but every time I try  installing Cursed Loot it wont activate because it cant find DD Expansion ESM , I don't think there is an expansion for se, unless i'm missing something or my brain's in dumb mode today ?.

The 3rd download button in download file, without any text in the line, is DD-Expansion

On 7/12/2018 at 12:16 AM, Minis91 said:

I have everything nice and working, but suddenly my latest saves gives CTD on loading.

I was wondering why would it happen and loaded last working save, fast traveled to Whiterun and saved. This save doesn't work any more. It was like 5 seconds with single loading screen.

Maybe this questions is already answered and I didn't find an answer ? or maybe someone knows why could it happen ?

If someone is interested in looking/helping i can provide with both working and not saves and with papyrus log.

Did you install the DDHOTFIX ?