Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

followed instrustions and have racemenu working as intended.

installed DD, DDI, DDE beta 2 all went well

installed DCL went according to plan

ran fnis with no hkx cchecker and got like 5 errors (had 1 error before this attempt), said DD2 behavior hkx was not compatable with SSE

ran fnis with HKX checker patch and it took forever and found even more errors (like 1200)

I have a ton of animations and i have read that is not good so i am going to spend some time and see what each package actually contains and what i want/need

some advice on what animation pack(s) are best for well you know good scenes haha.

in any event with DD content currently installed all animations are down to T pose

for now i removed DD (sucks cause its gonna be another long install, NMM user.

re ran fnis without DD content and game is back to normal.

---

attached my current load out, sans DD content

i also saw in earlier post random sex or carnival are not recommended?

please advise as to what mods i should be using as i would really like to get DD up and running

mods.PNG

plugins.PNG

56 minutes ago, lolologos said:

followed instrustions and have racemenu working as intended.

installed DD, DDI, DDE beta 2 all went well

installed DCL went according to plan

ran fnis with no hkx cchecker and got like 5 errors (had 1 error before this attempt), said DD2 behavior hkx was not compatable with SSE

ran fnis with HKX checker patch and it took forever and found even more errors (like 1200)

I have a ton of animations and i have read that is not good so i am going to spend some time and see what each package actually contains and what i want/need

some advice on what animation pack(s) are best for well you know good scenes haha.

in any event with DD content currently installed all animations are down to T pose

for now i removed DD (sucks cause its gonna be another long install, NMM user.

re ran fnis without DD content and game is back to normal.

---

attached my current load out, sans DD content

i also saw in earlier post random sex or carnival are not recommended?

please advise as to what mods i should be using as i would really like to get DD up and running

mods.PNG

plugins.PNG

Are you sure you didn't mixup oldrim animation files with SSE? Start ditching the animation packs. SexLab and FG comes with a decent pack along with them.

Always run FNIS with hkx compatibility patch. Also remember NMM is kinda buggy with larger mods. Use Creature Framework and MNC.

My load order is attached below.

plugins.txt

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

please post the FNIS protocol

not sure if this is what you want but FNIS in Spoiler.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.3.1 XXL   6/22/2018 12:47:41 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.39.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.2.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.3.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 58 total groups: 282 added file slots: 2168 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

12634 animations for 44 mods successfully included (character)
 3568 animations for 11 mods and 41 creatures successfully included.

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Are you sure you didn't mixup oldrim animation files with SSE? Start ditching the animation packs. SexLab and FG comes with a decent pack along with them.

Always run FNIS with hkx compatibility patch. Also remember NMM is kinda buggy with larger mods. Use Creature Framework and MNC.

My load order is attached below.

plugins.txt

still getting over 1200 errors. all from DD

says animations are not compatable. do i need to be doing something to convert oldrim DD and DDI?

all mods installed o my end are SSE conversions except for DDA and DDI

the invisible 3rd download had me confused. had in fact downloaded file but was confusinng myself and install oldrim version on DDI. inn fact was using SSE for DDA and DDE

damn im not smart sometimes

down to just 2 errors using hkx checker still has me stuck inn T pose tho. 

3 hours ago, lolologos said:

still getting 2 errors

removed almost everything.

could errors be from installing DCL in CBBE mode? do I have to switch to UNP? should i switch?

it was ITF keeping thinngs screwed up

think i got it

If u use oldrim mods, unpack the BSA file and then delete the BSA file. Also, convert the hkx files from 32 bit to 64 bit. In, most cases the mod works out of the box, except when there is a SKSE plugin dll in the package. Keep animation count below 12k in FNIS logs or you might hit CTD on save game load pretty soon.

If you are using the newer Bodyslide, use the link provided for it by Pfiffy to download the newer BS files. The DDx comes with oldrim BS files by default.

3 hours ago, lolologos said:

still getting 2 errors

could errors be from installing DCL in CBBE mode? do I have to switch to UNP? should i switch?

think i got it

I have a suggestion for you if you dont mind Kimy, a quest line where the player, if she has a sufficiently high bounty (1000 or more or make it an option) in a hold gets kidnapped while sleeping, all items removed, bound and gagged (if not already wearing gear) has a slave collar put on (once again if not already present) and sold into slavery where you have to work your way to freedom (also should probably automatically dismiss followers if you can or make it so any female followers are also enslaved and have a negative outlook on the player for what they did causing their enslavement) I think it would be a good quest

40 minutes ago, LunarRose7 said:

I have a suggestion for you if you dont mind Kimy, a quest line where the player, if she has a sufficiently high bounty (1000 or more or make it an option) in a hold gets kidnapped while sleeping, all items removed, bound and gagged (if not already wearing gear) has a slave collar put on (once again if not already present) and sold into slavery where you have to work your way to freedom (also should probably automatically dismiss followers if you can or make it so any female followers are also enslaved and have a negative outlook on the player for what they did causing their enslavement) I think it would be a good quest

There are already many which handles this stuff. For example SLUTS. Let that get ported, than you can get out of slavery by pulling carts. Might gonna check, if it can be run out of the box. Hope it doesn't have a dll plugin.

2 hours ago, LunarRose7 said:

For suggestions you better make a post in the oldrim thread... There will be no seperate development for SE at this point. 

9 hours ago, lolologos said:

still getting 2 errors

think i got it

I have no problems with ITF, so what are the errors?

14 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

not sure if this is what you want but FNIS in Spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

FNIS Behavior V7.3.1 XXL   6/22/2018 12:47:41 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.39.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.2.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.3.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 58 total groups: 282 added file slots: 2168 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

12634 animations for 44 mods successfully included (character)
 3568 animations for 11 mods and 41 creatures successfully included.

@Pfiffy Is this wat you wanted? had to repost because it got buried in posts. Please use spoilers everone its the little black eye on the top of your chat box. 

On 6/20/2018 at 2:25 AM, DashCupcake said:

I tried harder... And it worked, thanks.

how, how did you get the heels to work, I cannot seem to get NetImmerse Override to work  (no surprise I am not a programmer and barely have any skills at all with this stuff

alright game loads! woohoo

ITF (I Torture Framework) was the culprit.

Included is current loadout

I have things trimmed down a lot.

ITF would not clear fnis, gave error and borked all animations.

now that I look at it that is oldrim... i could probable convert it but im going to try and get the game stable as i have it now.

played for a few hours last night after gettings everything settled

i noticed a lot of 'random sex' and 'DD' content 

this morning save would not load.

seems like either 'random sex', 'pleasure' or perhaps 'solutions' could be causing conflicts with DD?

54654654654654.PNG

12 minutes ago, lolologos said:

alright game loads! woohoo

ITF (I Torture Framework) was the culprit.

Included is current loadout

I have things trimmed down a lot.

ITF would not clear fnis, gave error and borked all animations.

now that I look at it that is oldrim... i could probable convert it but im going to try and get the game stable as i have it now.

played for a few hours last night after gettings everything settled

i noticed a lot of 'random sex' and 'DD' content 

this morning save would not load.

seems like either 'random sex', 'pleasure' or perhaps 'solutions' could be causing conflicts with DD?

54654654654654.PNG

Ther is still one warning, where does it come from?

I can exclude Solutions, I have it working. Random sex/Pleasure might conflict, as soon as DD devices are involved while staring scenes. 4.1 is regulatin what scenes are possible if devices are involved. 

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Ther is still one warning, where does it come from?

I can exclude Solutions, I have it working. Random sex/Pleasure might conflict, as soon as DD devices are involved while staring scenes. 4.1 is regulatin what scenes are possible if devices are involved. 

not sure where error is coming from. will start removing some DL content and seeing where conflict is.

as it stands game loads, all scenes seem to be working. be a slave worked, did the cursed collar wuest to completion, devious from the start and i just couldnt help but check inside the bag at the end haha. while running the quest whenever i would

--succumb to my temptations or whatever it would teleport me to the giant camp near whiterun, odd,

--game plays fine but save games will not load under current build, CTD during game load - tried from both in game and title screen

--is there a way to get more info regarding errors out of fnis?

1 hour ago, lolologos said:

not sure where error is coming from. will start removing some DL content and seeing where conflict is.

as it stands game loads, all scenes seem to be working. be a slave worked, did the cursed collar wuest to completion, devious from the start and i just couldnt help but check inside the bag at the end haha. while running the quest whenever i would

--succumb to my temptations or whatever it would teleport me to the giant camp near whiterun, odd,

--game plays fine but save games will not load under current build, CTD during game load - tried from both in game and title screen

--is there a way to get more info regarding errors out of fnis?

If you scroll up on the FNIS window you can find the error and which mod.

34 minutes ago, Kaarinah said:

If you scroll up on the FNIS window you can find the error and which mod.

ok that error is from never opening the game through steam...

not thinking that is something that should break anything

not sure whats up with the save games then

will test on my end and figure something out