Jump to content

A Message from Lexi

Sign in to follow this  
LexiAJ82

692 views

Hi!

 

So, after that interview leaked the other day, I thought I'd take a moment to address it!

 

You can find that interview here:

Spoiler

 

 

And now, for my response:

 

Spoiler

naFlibqO_o.jpgmxELvKcl_o.jpgbp2OzhAq_o.jpg78JWtTaS_o.jpg7b3ez9eZ_o.jpgsyaGw7Xf_o.jpg4LUTsZN9_o.jpgr23WHech_o.jpgIFWZ89fb_o.jpgDA23jvEJ_o.jpgKpP371YH_o.jpgpyQzXtP3_o.jpgEIhjrlnK_o.jpglHwYwlaK_o.jpgey1QN1qc_o.jpga8fiWGN8_o.jpgfrBYHrvF_o.jpglFnCUaMp_o.jpg95ItRFXB_o.jpg

 

Spoiler

MSHuoDxW_o.jpgs7cGPI8O_o.jpg3LU1EeOS_o.jpg6njLYc6i_o.jpg0P4DvuIs_o.jpgr6cuAvFP_o.jpggvzWTtgj_o.jpgHezwX8jQ_o.jpgXTUTol2X_o.jpgT6fzRfRn_o.jpg8HVBOf4E_o.jpgrKa8UfTm_o.jpg6AhESXhq_o.jpgdFKxOVGD_o.jpgiegktjql_o.jpgQh61W3Gs_o.jpgcxbH8EWe_o.jpgMsWiOhlE_o.jpgeTMf7APs_o.jpg

 

Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't have posted a link for that interview... SADIE! How do I delete that...

Sign in to follow this  


8 Comments


Recommended Comments

Oh my, that was something... 
I never thought of it as a tv show, this is a great idea! ^_^
In addition, to represent out your avatar as a character is also a clever idea :D Really love that one ^_^
And I really thought and hoped that their dialogue with Tom would end with something whiter, well, you know ^_^
Good work once again Lexi ^_^

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 hours ago, Crw said:

Oh my, that was something... 
I never thought of it as a tv show, this is a great idea! ^_^
In addition, to represent out your avatar as a character is also a clever idea :D Really love that one ^_^
And I really thought and hoped that their dialogue with Tom would end with something whiter, well, you know ^_^
Good work once again Lexi ^_^

Thanks! I really wanted to do some kind of self insert because that's always fun, and I love the idea of making fun of myself. 😆 

 

I didn't wanna do it with A Bard's Dream though, cuz really I want those chapters, that story, to stand on its own as a... somewhat serious piece 🤔, So I came up with the idea of a seperate strip, featuring me as the lead of course, that could be a companion piece to the story without intruding on the integrity of Thora's chapters. 

 

I mean, if the chapters featuring yours truly break the immersion of the"real" story for anybody than they can skip them, no harm done... hopefully. 😊 

 

As far as the "whiter" ending... LOL, it honestly didn't occur to me. I'm sure "I'll" have some sexy times, but I was more caught up in the humor of this particular strip... so much so that I actually missed a couple of typos I'll have to go back and fix at some point. 🤨 

 

Thanks for reading and indulging my more ridiculous side a little! 😍

Share this comment


Link to comment
56 minutes ago, LexiAJ82 said:

As far as the "whiter" ending... LOL, it honestly didn't occur to me. I'm sure "I'll" have some sexy times, but I was more caught up in the humor of this particular strip... so much so that I actually missed a couple of typos I'll have to go back and fix at some point. 🤨 

Nah, sorry, that's my autocorrect wen't bananza... -_-
*with something other*

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Crw said:

Nah, sorry, that's my autocorrect wen't bananza... -_-
*with something other*

 

My phone's auto correct will be the death of me! 😬

 

I know your pain. 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Well it was funny alright. The striking part being of course the long, Tarantino-like tirades from Lexi-avatar, escalating ridiculously quickly from one level to another ; but the reactions of the actor-draugr were what made it hilarious. ^^ The screens, poses and expression were also on point ; yet I would advise to be careful with the triple comic bubbles, as they often end up being place higher than the left bubbles. And so the natural reading order would imply to start by them, while the first intended were in fact the ones on the left. Anyway, fun read ! ^^

 

Malicia : « Sophia, hi-i♪ ! Say Hi to Cecilde when you'll see her ! :star: »

Share this comment


Link to comment
8 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Well it was funny alright. The striking part being of course the long, Tarantino-like tirades from Lexi-avatar, escalating ridiculously quickly from one level to another ; but the reactions of the actor-draugr were what made it hilarious. ^^ The screens, poses and expression were also on point ; yet I would advise to be careful with the triple comic bubbles, as they often end up being place higher than the left bubbles. And so the natural reading order would imply to start by them, while the first intended were in fact the ones on the left. Anyway, fun read ! ^^

 

Malicia : « Sophia, hi-i♪ ! Say Hi to Cecilde when you'll see her ! :star: »

Glad you enjoyed it, and yes the images featuring Tom and his reactions were absolutely the funniest. Even I can't look at them without laughing hysterically! 🤣 

 

With the bubbles... fair point. I think the strip would have been better served with another screen to carry some of that dialogue. 🤔 

 

I love Tarantino! 😍 It's fair to say the tirade was definitely inspired by his style! 

Share this comment


Link to comment

🤣This one was great, love the dialogue. I think she looks much nicer with this hair too 🤔, amazing the difference hairstyle can make on a character. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
33 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

🤣This one was great, love the dialogue. I think she looks much nicer with this hair too 🤔, amazing the difference hairstyle can make on a character. 

This one was a lot of fun to write! I agree on the hair. The first choice was kind of on a whim and I was never really happy with it. I love the second choice much better too.

 

I was thinking it might be a running gag that she has a different hair style each entry but we'll see. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...