[WIP] Lich Evilynn - Lesbian mind control/slavery/bondage quest chain.

Evilynn

Gave the mod a quick try, obviously very early on but I'll comment on what is there:

Text-to-speech voice:  I think there are benefits and drawbacks to using this.  Benefit - you get a voice for the character without the obviously heavy lifting of having someone do voice-acting for an adult mod.  The fact it is a bit alien/other worldly isn't necessarily a bad thing since she's a ghost.  Drawback - it isn't likely that you will be able to get any emotion out of the computer voice, which means in some cases it would be better to have her only have text so imaginations can fill in her voice.  If you want the character to laugh or sound excited/angry at anything ever in the story, it will probably sound really out of place and immersion breaking.

Starter item:  Can agree with some of the earlier comments, the item could either be a bit more obvious, or have a bread-crumb quest leading to it.  The quest could simply be a side-quest from the college saying they detected some strange energies while excavating, but hadn't been able to find the source (because the gem was hidden waiting for a lone victim).  As it is now it is a very dark purple crystal item in a dark corner of the ruin, which is almost invisible depending on lighting mods/enb settings.

You might consider mounting it vertically on a wall, scale it a bit bigger, and make it glow or something to that effect.

Starter item:  Can agree with some of the earlier comments, the item could either be a bit more obvious, or have a bread-crumb quest leading to it.  The quest could simply be a side-quest from the college saying they detected some strange energies while excavating, but hadn't been able to find the source (because the gem was hidden waiting for a lone victim).  As it is now it is a very dark purple crystal item in a dark corner of the ruin, which is almost invisible depending on lighting mods/enb settings.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'll move it outside Saarthal, and put it on the wall in the excavation.

You can skip the mage quest line this way.

After thinking about the bread-crumb idea, I have a idea that would fit with the MOD so very well:

As the player approaches Saarthal (down in the pit) Evilynn takes control of the player and forces her to walk over and touch the stone...

I'm not sure if I'll do the second part, but I'll move the quest start object for sure.

2 things:

1. Will TUFPack continue to be a requirement given that it is included in ZAP 7?

2. I'm not clear about with DFW patches to install since I already had 2.06 installed.

1: No, once the new version of ZAP is ready, I'll remove that requirement.

2: Nothing from DFW is currently used, so you can ignore that requirement for now. When I put the next version up (with the quest changes and new starting location) the only requirements should be: SexLab + ZAP, and as some point I'll also add in Heretical Resources.

I may end up also requiring KS Hairdos + The Eyes of Beauty, but I'm still making that decision.

Evilynn offers a path for someone wanting to play as either the helpless victim or the evil rapist.

You will have two paths to choose from.

Good:

• The normal game is over unless you free yourself (and offering that option is really low on my priority list)
  • Evilynn will rape and torture you.
  • Very bad things will happen to you and to other NPC's at her whim.
  • She will force you to spend a lot of time in her lair.
  • She will force you to do quests for her.

Evil:

• You join up with Evilynn.
  • She works with you to capture victims for both of you.
  • You will have free access to her lair.
  • She will offer quests to you.

She will "play" with her victims in the lair. (sex / torture)

Quests will include capturing other victims for her, upgrading her lair, and adding additional functionality.

If you join her then the quests will include capturing new victims for yourself and the lair upgrades will include options for yourself.

Notes:

If you are looking for shemale, heterosexual, or homosexual(male) content - this is probably not the mod for you. (try slaverun, PAHA, etc)

My kink is lesbian bondage, mind control, pain, and domination, and I'm the one spending hours of my time to create this mod. That said...

Lich Evilynn assumes that the player is female, but that in not enforced. Playing as a male or shemale should still work, but it will result is some strange issues for dialog and animations.

BDSM: *stands on a soap box* Many people talk about BDSM content here on lovers lab, when the actually mean BDSM clothing and accessories. The core of BDSM is "Safe, Sane, and Consensual". This mod is not safe, sane, or consensual. (Except for the fact that it's all imaginary and no on is harmed) *gets off the soap box*

Background Story:

Many centuries ago during the first era a mage named Lynn specialized in Alteration and Illusion. She was a member of the Psijic Order, and was known and loved by many. Everyone knew that Lynn was a defender of the innocent, and friend to all good people.

Lynn had a dark secret. While she was careful to keep up appearances, what she really enjoyed was torturing, raping, and breaking people. Because of her reputation she had many opportunities to kidnap people without anyone knowing. Her preferred victims being some of the more beautiful of the young women that came to her for help. If the opportunity came she would kidnap a victim, and take her helpless victim to an underground lair. Then she would torture and rape the woman anytime the whim struck her. 

She developed spells that would allow her to control minds, erase memories, physically overpower, and torture people.

After many years someone found out about about Lynn, and the Psijic Order was horrified by what she had done. She was not simply a horrible serial killer and rapist, she was a well known member of the Psijic Order that was a serial killer and rapist. Iachesis referred to "Lynn" as "Evilynn", and fabricated a story that Lynn was killed and replaced by Evilynn.

Evilynn embraced her new name, and prepared for the attack that she knew was coming. When the Psijic Order came for Evilynn she knew she wouldn't be able to beat them. Instead she planned to capture her own soul in a carefully prepared black soul gem. She wove spell after spell into the soul gem draining the life from her remaining victims and trapping their souls as well. The final three layers of spells wrapped around the soul gem waited for the final trigger - her death.

She couldn't leave her soul gem where a member of the Psijic Order might find it, and the final three layers were carefully designed to ensure her freedom. The first layer waited for her to die and then pulled her soul safely into the gem. The second layer then catapulted the gem as far into the future as she could send it. The third layer simply destroyed all traces of the previous two layers.

When they came and attacked her, she fought them and they killed her. The Psijic Order carefully searched and explored her lair, then destroyed it and left.

At the beginning of the fourth era Evilynn regains awareness and begins the long process of regaining her power.

After spending a couple centuries gathering power, she is ready to find someone new to play with.

================ v 0.0.2 ================

Added voice to the first quest (Text-to-speech) - Like? Dislike?

================ v 0.0.1 ================

First draft of the first quest complete.

Travel to Saarthal, and climb down the staircase. At the bottom of the staircase head to the back wall and look around for a strange object on the ground. Activate it to start the quest.

I’d love for a few people to try it out and give feedback before I spent a lot of time working on more quests.

Please try both the good and evil openings.

The quest is short. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

The quest is designed for female characters, and the entire mod will be designed arround lesbian rape/slavery/domination/mind control.

No promises, but feel free to reply with quest requests (include commentary to increase your chances of being included.)

======================================

REQUIREMENTS:

Many are not used yet, but I suspect most people interested in this mod already have them installed...

SexLab
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary pack
UI Extensions
ZaZAnimationPack
ZaZExtensionPack
taraUltimateFurniturePack
SKY UI

INSTALLING:

When installing a WIP mod like this, it's best to either:

1) Use a throwaway save game.

2) Make a backup save, install the mod, try the content, remove the mod and revert to the backup save.

You should create real mod page.

As for now, tufp is back in zap and the work is nearly ready.

I can tell you that you can also play DFW (Devious-Frame-Work) and it´s subtitle, (a furniture-mod), with the new zap without any problems. For sure you can play then with more than 266 furnitures and A LOT of new stuff all around what we have in there...it´s simply crazy. The pro- modder of DFW seems to be active too, so I am sure that the framework will also be ideal to be play with the new offsets, too. I want to say: no more "small patches" and fixes will be nessesary in future.

YES!

OPEN AN OWN NEW THREAD FOR YOUR NEW MOD:-)

I installed the mod and all the requirement but not begin, nothing of gem.

I'm coming out with a "complete" rewrite (it's funny to call it that with just one quest)

I hope to have that completed tonight, though it might take longer.

When I do finish it, I'll release it as a WIP mod as @t.ara and @Delzaron suggested!

I am a bit confused what this mod will be about. It will be mostly about mind controll and solo scenes under the mind controll or focus will be on evilynn taking actual physical form and doing lesdom stuff to you on a good side? But yeah, glad to see this kind of mods appear, Skyrim have beautiful mods about player getting enslaved (which is very rare in adult game sphere), but most of them lacking story quests, especially with focus on female/futa dominant side.

I believe that the next release will be a rewrite of the beginning of the quest along with the two 'branches'.

At this point, I can tell you that the mod is about the complete submission and breaking of the will of the victim.

It won't be game breaking, though you will find yourself unable to pursue any game quests from time to time.

It is in its beginning stages and Evilynn is making the best possible efforts to bring us a quality mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Can we have an edit to the main page on what is required and what's not? I got Heretical Resources installed, but it doesn't register, and I cannot access the link for TarasUltimateFurniturePack. In addition, is this for legendary edition? Last of all, what is the object you used, and which table?

13 hours ago, corvusbray said:

I installed the new one, it still won't appear. Is there any little catch I might have missed?

1) Please don't reply to this thread. This is out of date, and is no longer needed. Reply to the new thread Lich Evilynn

2) Neither TarasUltimateFurniturePack or Heretical Resources are used in the new version, so if it's asking for either then your not on the new version.

Archived