[8-31-12 update] ZaZ Gags

Hehe' date=' very nice! Yeah, I'd like to see something like that as well. I haven't looked at it yet, but there's a player slave mod up here.[/quote']I've checked it out and it's a very slick proof of concept mod.

Maybe that could be expanded upon to do something like you say?

It's a possibility. Right now, someone took it upon themselves to start updating the "Crime and Punishment" mod which is a pretty damn good start (the original, the V2 is really buggy and won't work for me even if I create a new PC).

Even it has issues separate from the bugs:

1. you get arrested and are forced to follow the guard to the jail. This is a great concept, except he leaves you with all your gear until you get to the prison. This means the only thing between me and his violent death is a length of rope tied around my hands..... that and a setrestrained command.

And easy fix would be to use something like "removeallitems " or just give it all to the guard and he puts it there when you get to the prison.

2. Gags are pretty necessary when it comes to someone who can literally "shout" flames, to summon a dragon, or blow you off a cliff.

3. It would be easy to use the ankle cuffs and chains from Zaria's mod (I think) and just give them a ridiculous weight to force walking.

I just want crime to be a rough choice. No easy rides.

I'm hoping once a workable version comes out, I can just make the desired changes (because that's really what I do: mod other people's work for my personal use), but the latest version is only an ESP (lacking external scripts like V1) so I'm at a loss on where to start in the CK. Oh well, if it's worth the time, I'll figure it out.

I spoilerized my rant on the OT stuff. Anyways, I messed around with the existing Ring Gag as part of a proof of concept for an inside the mouth ring gag. It isn't perfect (and God damn I wish Skyrim had windowed fullscreen support that didn't suck ass, because it blows switching from NIFSkope back to skyrim with the way it's currently setup), but I'm attaching what I came up with.

The ring mesh itself could afford to be "leaned" forward 3 degrees or so (and recessed a bit more then what I did to compensate for it) to account for the overbite Skyrim females seem to have.

For MC's use, I ended up with the ring at .7 scale, z of 34.9, and Y of 1.5. Don't know if this will help at all when you find time to play with the mesh yourself. The scale means there's no attachment to the ring, so let me know if that's something you even want to mess with.

I'll attach the NIF in case anyone cares to use it.

As for the Crime and Punishment stuff, those are some pretty interesting ideas you got. I still don't have any real experience with scripts (the one in this mod is from Athstai), but I will eventually get to it. Hopefully in time to actually help with anything if I can :)

As for the ring gag, thanks for taking the time to look at it! I think Mastercchris said he'd try to modify something later that you might have more success on?

Attaching a screen of how it looks with some characters in my game. It looks perfect with actors that have the vanilla head mesh (or maybe it's the .tri files?). Somewhat out of place with the others, but I think it's because I'm using Enhanced Character Edit. The top left character is the only one using mostly vanilla assets. Anyway, if this is still a WIP, hope that helps. I'm not into the nifscope part of the Nightasy tutorials that I'm slowly going through yet :(

Oh yes, and that's a pretty sexy character you've got there :P

sorry if this has already been asked(you can just tell the the page number and i will go thre)

but how do you get the bj position in the image

attachment.php?aid=13998

The slave/model's position is just the bound kneeling one from the vanilla game. You can either extract it through the bsa extractor and use it with FNIS yourself' date=' or use Puppeteer Master to use it (there's a handy direct link to Puppeteer Master on the Nexus in the OP near the bottom). The demon/futa in the male BJ position is from SSG or Sexrim (they both have it).

[/quote']

For the kneeling pose, there's a BoundCaptiveMarker in the CK that you can use. You can link the girls to the marker and set patrol data, or else give them a UseIdleMarker package and link it as a parameter.

For the kneeling pose' date=' there's a BoundCaptiveMarker in the CK that you can use. You can link the girls to the marker and set patrol data, or else give them a UseIdleMarker package and link it as a parameter.

[/quote']

how bout player Doc, is there a way to force player to do sandbox or recognize IdleMarker that close enough to character and play the corresponding animation..

For the kneeling pose' date=' there's a BoundCaptiveMarker in the CK that you can use. You can link the girls to the marker and set patrol data, or else give them a UseIdleMarker package and link it as a parameter.

[/quote']

how bout player Doc, is there a way to force player to do sandbox or recognize IdleMarker that close enough to character and play the corresponding animation..

Set 'em to AI driven and they'll sandbox and follow scene and alias packages, just like an NPC.

[/quote']

Set 'em to AI driven and they'll sandbox and follow scene and alias packages, just like an NPC.

the one that i can think of is "TC" command, but never actually use it. is that what you refering to Doc ?

in FNV theres a mod called see you Time for bed, and when i activate the player to sleep, player was set to use sandbox and will try to find the nearest idle marker, and use it (thats how i made my player into that crucifixion pole). but idk if theres a mod in skyrim that works similar like it..

Hehe, thanks. :)

Not certain if you're just asking about character/face/body mods, or more, but I'll just go down the list in case anyone else is curious.

ENB: Zoners (for URWL)

Hair: Apachii

Face/Brows: Bella's (the main file only, no options)

Body: UNPB Fitness (sharper abs)

Lol, hm, think that's it. Many of the characters I'm using are standalone or are of non vanilla races, so they use their own assets.

Misa: here. I actually made her standalone along with one more character (details found in the link).

Elorwen: Frost Elf companion I created. She is currently standalone, but I don't have permission to share her as standalone since it uses all of Trykz's assets. I can share her if I make her dependent on Frost Elves, which I may do sometime later if there is enough interest.

Caitlyn/Celeste/Amber/Evelyn: Lunari presets that I quickly made into followers. CBBE Fitness (sharper abs) with the awesome piercings here. They're pretty much CBBE because I want to use those piercings.

Stella: a save game from Girls of Skyrim update that requires a ton of mods to be installed on top of each other (makes no sense since many file sets are completely overwritten) with another custom set of assets by the author himself which overwrites more stuff. Almost decided to make her standalone for myself, but decided to just do my own instead. Planning maybe 4-6 Univision Face and Pretty Face standalone characters. I will share these if there is interest (I'll post screens of course).

The reason I prefer standalone characters (aside from not having to install a crapton of mods to make them look as intended), is because it keeps them unique. If every character in Skyrim is using Sanhoshin's Beauty Pack, Misa and Lusia get lost in the crowd a bit easier. Also, keeps my dungeons varied :)

Anyway, I think that's about it. If I missed anything, I'll be happy to list them. Not sure if you wanted to know what all the clothing was.

edit: wow, I didn't even realize it was you working on Player Slave. It looks pretty damn amazing!

the one that i can think of is "TC" command' date=' but never actually use it. is that what you refering to Doc ?

in FNV theres a mod called see you Time for bed, and when i activate

[/quote']

As far as I know, you need to do it from papyrus.

You could set up a quest though and start that. Create PLayer_AI_Quest, give two stages and tick "start up stage" on one, and "shut down stage" on the other. That way you know that one stage will happen when the quest starts, and the other when it stops.

Then add a fragment for the startup stage:

game.SetPlayerAIDriven(true) 

in the shutdown stage:

game.SetPlayerAIDriven(false) 

Then, load the mod and from the console you should be able to type

startquest PLayer_AI_Quest

and

stopquest PLayer_AI_Quest

To toggle player AI mode.

If you want any particular actions performed, you can also add the player as a quest alias and add packages.

As for the Crime and Punishment stuff' date=' those are some pretty interesting ideas you got.[/quote']As always with me: plenty of ideas, so little time and talent.

Somewhat out of place with the others, but I think it's because I'm using Enhanced Character Edit. The top left character is the only one using mostly vanilla assets.
I noticed that the ballgag sits weird on the right character as well. Seems you have some characters with very recessed mouths. I think we're getting into the same problem with nipple rings when you give someone access to the CBBE slider: unless you override the body mesh, it won't line up.

At this point, I can't really help you there unless you have some kind of standalone NPC or playersave. You could get me an upclose front and profile screenshot of the offending custom face/head and I could attempt something, but my process is based around unequipping the mesh, editing the mesh, remaximizing Skyrim, reequipping the mesh.

Anyway, if this is still a WIP, hope that helps. I'm not into the nifscope part of the Nightasy tutorials that I'm slowly going through yet :(
You have no idea how easy this is. It's just really annoying. When I get home, I'll post a short howto.

Oh yes, and that's a pretty sexy character you've got there :P

Myra is my first character after I realized dual-wield was so bad in this game, I didn't bother with my "Spellblade" type character (which is always male). Her saves are so buggy though WRT to animations, I really need to get around to putting her into an NPC mod and retiring her save.
I really need to get around to putting her into an NPC mod and retiring her save.

Sweet Jesus that took forever. That facegen bug is one of those bastards the first time but is such a stupidly simple fix.

Haha yeah, brings back some fond memories of my earlier days with the CK.

As for the gag, I'm guessing it's probably not going to be possible to make some sort of universally compatible gag. I was just trying to show a quick comparison of heads and how they fit (though admittedly, that probably wasn't the best shot to compare). I'm happy with what you've already made, but if you want some better shots of it on that head, I could whip some up later.

@KING168 & Crowzer since I know you were interested as well

As for the dungeon, it's probably a ways off. I'm basically trying to learn each portion of creating things in the CK as I need them. So first I learned how to implement Mastercchris's resources. Now I learned how to create standalone followers (which I will use for my victims). Once I'm done making them (thinking of making around 4-6, though I want them to look good and varied, so not sure how long this will take), then I'll start focusing on making my own rooms and stuff instead of editing other people's stuff (which is what I'm currently doing). Once I'm done with that, then I'll try to get more into scripting.

I'm guessing the rooms and stuff won't be hard to make though, so perhaps it's not too far off.

Actually' date=' are you creating your own dungeon from scratch or just a modificaton of actual mod ?

May be, I would like to help.

[/quote']

Yes, I plan to make it from scratch. If you'd like to help, that would be great. PM me whatever you have in mind. I'm still working on characters separately right now, so I don't really have anything yet.

Gag Fixes For The Ring Gag And Ball Gag

These Are TEST Versions ,

These Files need to Be Tested and/or Adjusted by CaptainChaos if he sees Fit and Endorsed by Mayatola before they are Shifted to the OP

What is Fixed

1.A lil Texture Fix for the Strap in Front , I forgot to UV map that Part before exporting .(For Both Gags)

2.The Mouth Ring Is Separated from the other Rings Now And Tried to Position the Ring to the Best I can.

3.The Ball Gag is Positioned too to what I can Manage .

Cheers

The positioning on these is great (and the textures seem to look crisper as well), but they ride a little "high" in the standard mouth. I got the gag themselves in the right position, but I'm going to mess with the scaling to correct some of the clipping. I'm beat today, drank way too much Whiskey this weekend, so I should have something by tomorrow.

Mayatola, I know you're still working on your stand-alone companion mods, but if you can get me something (ex. NPC esp or even a character save, I'm pretty sure I already have the requisite mods) that can replicate the issue you were having with certain character faces, I can likely work up extra nifs you can use on alternate versions of the gags (Such as ZAZ-Ballgag-Low). Hopefully, they will be close enough to work with other faces with that mouth location.

Hey guys, I seem to be experiencing some trouble.

When I equip a gag, my girls seem to lose their eyebrows. I figured that it was something to do with the gags themselves, but after doing some playing around with puppetmaster, the spontaneous eyebrow loss seems to be tied in with the shouting facial expression, not the gags.

While not a problem with this mod, it does limit any enjoyment I may get from it.

I don't suppose anybody else has experienced a similar problem, or otherwise has any idea on how to fix it?

Any help is appreciated.

Said i had to make some screenshots, nothing spectacular like mayatolas dungeon though (sorry i'm currently too lazy to hit the CK).

My wife properly restrained and gagged. :cool:

c6kisfdawdlj39qkk.jpg

And what happened afterwards ;)

c6kirwkyq4hxla18k.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality.. the image hoster isn't the best, allowing mostly jpegs. :dodgy:

Said i had to make some screenshots' date=' nothing spectacular like mayatolas dungeon though (sorry i'm currently too lazy to hit the CK).

c6kirwkyq4hxla18k.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality.. the image hoster isn't the best, allowing mostly jpegs. :dodgy:

What clothes mods are you using? Really liked the gear ... ;)

Another thing, sometimes my eyebrows disappear, and the gag doesn't fit as well as it does on most screenshots. Anyone has any ideas what the problem could be?

Hey guys' date=' I seem to be experiencing some trouble.

When I equip a gag, my girls seem to lose their eyebrows. I figured that it was something to do with the gags themselves, but after doing some playing around with puppetmaster, the spontaneous eyebrow loss seems to be tied in with the shouting facial expression, not the gags.

While not a problem with this mod, it does limit any enjoyment I may get from it.

I don't suppose anybody else has experienced a similar problem, or otherwise has any idea on how to fix it?

Any help is appreciated.

[/quote']

Unfortunately, that's just part of the femalehead.tri file that opens the mouth in the first place. Athstai was the one to figure out how to get it open, and the file he provided was supposed to be more of a proof of concept rather than to be used in mods right now. But considering that the gags look odd without the mouths being open, and without that file, there's no way to get it to stick that way (except perhaps through the even more buggy emotion face thing), I prefer this. I'm hoping eventually that there will be a fix. If so, it'll likely come from Athstai or someone else who has experience with that kind of stuff. I just work with the CK, for now anyway.

Anyhow, if you want to keep the gags and forget about the mouth opening, you can simply delete the femalehead.tri file under meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalehead.tri, but then your "shout" expression won't work either (will still work with khajiit since it already works with the vanilla game, just the human/elf females were broken to begin with, thus the Athstai's file).

:D

Said i had to make some screenshots' date=' nothing spectacular like mayatolas dungeon though (sorry i'm currently too lazy to hit the CK).

[img']http://666kb.com/i/c6kisfdawdlj39qkk.jpg'>http://666kb.com/i/c6kisfdawdlj39qkk.jpg[/img]

c6kirwkyq4hxla18k.jpg

I like your wife, she's kinky :) Not crappy quality! Now I want that outfit! I didn't realize there was a retex of evilrose in black like that. Downloading now, and thanks for posting :)

P.S. - user pics almost always make me want a mod more than author pics ever do :P

[img']http://666kb.com/i/c6kisfdawdlj39qkk.jpg[/img]

c6kirwkyq4hxla18k.jpg

What clothes mods are you using? Really liked the gear ... ;)

Another thing, sometimes my eyebrows disappear, and the gag doesn't fit as well as it does on most screenshots. Anyone has any ideas what the problem could be?

See above for the eyebrows thing. Doesn't seem to happen on every single female, just certain types of heads or brows maybe? The brows on my PC doesn't completely disappear (partially does, should be able to see with the one screen I attached in the file), but yes, on some they do completely disappear :(

Gear: Gatti 03 Evilrose, Black retexture

edit: or nevermind, the original file had the black retexture. Think that one makes it completely black though.