The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

The Daedra Sutra is my project that aims to take every adult animation I can get my hands on and assemble all in 1 place for everyone.

If you run across any animations I do not have, please let me know and I will add them. Same with any errors, let me know so I can correct them.

Please check the Read Me file to see what animations were added in the latest update.

This is just a collection of various animations, see sections on installing Lovers with PK and the troubleshooting forums if you do not how to add them.

And the download links...

Daedra Sutra Standard Animations:

Updated March 26, 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xkxt4gyrokcfa11/Daedra_Sutra_Standard_Animations.rar

Daedra Sutra Creature Animations:

Updated March 3, 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hrdnr3wna914ngu/Daedra_Sutra_Creature_Animations.rar

Daedra Sutra Animated Penis Animations:

Updated May 5, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cen43711co93sne/Daedra_Sutra_AP_Animations.rar

Eric

Thank you very much! I am definitely looking forward to this. I'm planning on reinstalling all the Lovers mods soon, this would make my life infinitely easier! Please give us an update when you've got all the beast anims in too. (The default ones are so very bland... :( )

Will you be including the revamped vanilla animations?

Thank you very much! I am definitely looking forward to this. I'm planning on reinstalling all the Lovers mods soon' date=' this would make my life infinitely easier! Please give us an update when you've got all the beast anims in too. (The default ones are so very bland... :( )

Will you be including the revamped vanilla animations?

[/quote']

Once you get in and look you will see well over 100 animations to pick from. This represents every animation I have gotten my hands on. If you see something I do NOT have, reply on this forum so I can add it to the collection.

Each animation will have to be installed one at a time, though I saved the file structure and provided screenshots for every animation - it took me 15-20 minutes to go through everything and install the ones I wanted after my re-install.

Eric

Each animation will have to be installed one at a time' date=' though I saved the file structure and provided screenshots for every animation - it took me 15-20 minutes to go through everything and install the ones I wanted after my re-install.

Eric

[/quote']

Wow! I didn't expect there to be previews. These are great! At least a third of these are new to me, and pretty spectacular looking. So we can install just the ones we want? If we leave out some of the derpy-er looking vanilla ones, will they still be present from Lovers or is it simply what you install is what you get? (Sorry if these seem like serious noob questions.)

Very much looking forward to seeing some monster/beast anims collected as well. You have made my Lovers install a ton easier and more fun! Tyvm! :D

Really nice work, thanks!

I found it a little tedious to copy over each animation I wanted by hand, so I wrote a tool to make the process easier. Of course this took significantly longer than just doing it manually... but at least it might save time for other people :)

Program and source code download: http://www.mediafire.com/?avbfx764vkeqqgq

Basically you can scroll through the available animations on the left, and double-click them to add to the list of what you want. There will be a preview on the right (if it's small, you can resize it, or even undock it into a separate window). Once you've picked everything you want, press the "Merge Selected Animations" button and it will create a "merged" folder, which has the selected animations merged into a Data directory. Drop the contents of "merged" into your Oblivion folder and voila!

I've made it GPL so feel free to redistribute/alter/do whatever with it.

post-6415-13597877512357_thumb.jpg

Eric thanx alot for this! it will make ALOT OF WORK much easier for us,

but just like Asylianna did ask i like to know about creatures animations too,

are u working on them? how much of it is done or when can we expect it to be uploaded? :)

thanx alot again

Really nice work' date=' thanks!

I found it a little tedious to copy over each animation I wanted by hand, so I wrote a tool to make the process easier. Of course this took significantly longer than just doing it manually... but at least it might save time for other people :)

Basically you can scroll through the available animations on the left, and double-click them to add to the list of what you want. There will be a preview on the right (if it's small, you can resize it, or even undock it into a separate window). Once you've picked everything you want, press the "Merge Selected Animations" button and it will create a "merged" folder, which has the selected animations merged into a Data directory. Drop the contents of "merged" into your Oblivion folder and voila!

[/quote']

Wow - this is awesome.

I will credit you in the read me, and include this in the next update.

Thanks for the lovely utility.

Eric

Eric thanx alot for this! it will make ALOT OF WORK much easier for us' date='

are u working on them? how much of it is done or when can we expect it to be uploaded? :)

thanx alot again

[/quote']

I am probably going to take a couple weeks off before starting on the creature animations - August looks like it is going to be a very busy month for me. Plus, the creature animations are harder to get screenshots for, because I cannot scroll through them with the 'z' key like I can with the human animations - so they are going to be a bit tedious.

Eric

Eric thanx alot for this! it will make ALOT OF WORK much easier for us' date='

thanx alot again

[/quote']

I am probably going to take a couple weeks off before starting on the creature animations - August looks like it is going to be a very busy month for me. Plus, the creature animations are harder to get screenshots for, because I cannot scroll through them with the 'z' key like I can with the human animations - so they are going to be a bit tedious.

Eric

hmm most of creatures use 1 or 3 animation at most except dogs they will be hard to get since they have alot of animations,

thanx alot for this great pack! helped me ALOT to make many things much easier hope we get creature ones soon too! :)

Just a thought, but the human position with the table by Nusbie, 143, maybe you should include the anim object along with the animations and .ini fie in case people don't already have the table installed from Nusbie's pack.

Guest GingerTom

Really nice work' date=' thanks!

[/quote']

My thanks to you also. :) I had done fifty by hand and stopped for a breather--now I'll just start over.

Guest GingerTom

Make a folder on your desk top (or wherever) called 'The Daedra Sutra', then unzip the Daedra Sutra contents into that folder (this will now contain: Screenshots, The Daedra Sutra and the ReadMe, then unzip the 'Assistant' into the same new folder--run the exe. It works.

Thanks for that awesome work again.

And the slider is the best thing of this project

Thanks also to Tsuschikage.

Take your time dude , real life is more important I will upload the loda stuff when you are back from your break.

I have found many more anims Like the 2 goblin ones.

I have also found 3 dog animations that are used of the unknown modder.

and finally a zombie animation.

All these are from Loda.jp from Krms.

He also have there a project of 17 Mb animations only creatures but this was taken down. before I could grab this.

Maybe someone got these.

I will upload them here in this thread.

In the meanwhile I searching some more. in the Data folder with 150 GB of oblivion mods <.<.

Edit : found another 2 but they are password protected from the modder of Up.mnty who posting the tentacle things and pig textures. for screenshots and so on.

Man cant wait for the creature animations!!!!!

the correct pack was awesome and creature pack will be even more awesome :D

PS: does any of above animations works if we add the manually our self? because i did try to replace new goblin animations and there was nothing new in their sex moves in game :/