Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

Asuna Kagurazaka from Negima

Rinka give her blue eyes and Mana's hair color.

Something like this maybe.

post-1055840-0-86952800-1499474809_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-86116200-1499474814_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-89205300-1499474819_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-24238900-1499475047_thumb.png

Asuna Kagurazaka

1096250236_small.jpg

I'm not happy enough with this hair color , Tried with a orange (dark orange shadow)but was meh , then went for a light orange but still meh (forgot to mess with hair shadow in this step so maybe it was the cause) , and for the 3rd try went this one (with a yellow almost orange shadow).

Her nipples are the not my own , but the default one was ugly with her so I tweaked it to look decent.

Trying different vagina style . . . I will mess with it further later.

I will change everything later T-T

Asuna Kagurazaka from Negima

Rinka give her blue eyes and Mana's hair color.

Something like this maybe.

Asuna Kagurazaka

1096250236_small.jpg

I'm not happy enough with this hair color , Tried with a orange (dark orange shadow)but was meh , then went for a light orange but still meh (forgot to mess with hair shadow in this step so maybe it was the cause) , and for the 3rd try went this one (with a yellow almost orange shadow).

Her nipples are the not my own , but the default one was ugly with her so I tweaked it to look decent.

Trying different vagina style . . . I will mess with it further later.

I will change everything later T-T

Thank you very much for mods and explanation! I use Photoshop. I also managed how delete only girls main panties but keep the rest. Can you upload this hair color you got in pic above? I think it looks great, light strawberry blonde. I'll probably try editing textures for this game myself later, am yet to unlock most of the girls, so will play first.

So nobody wants to post proper mod files for those of us who don't want/can't do the unpacking, editing and repacking? In any case if someone does decide to upload proper mods that we can just put in the game folder for nipples + vagina it would be much appreciated. 

Thank you very much for mods and explanation! I use Photoshop. I also managed how delete only girls main panties but keep the rest. Can you upload this hair color you got in pic above? I think it looks great, light strawberry blonde. I'll probably try editing textures for this game myself later, am yet to unlock most of the girls, so will play first.

That's Koharu's Hair on Rinka ( Yep don't even look like her).

Anyway here are the texture files for the hair (Include hair,shade,light).

Hair texture.rar

I think I will start changing the light color for the bodies from now on , because the shine way to much ~.~

Can you share the method you discovered for the panties.(Without the need of moving the files)

Thought I should share this list to make easier for you guys out there :

Girls ID

00 Ranka
01 Rinka
02 Momo
03 Manpukumaru
04 Viola
05 Mana
06 Koharu
07 Mirei
08 Mamori

Hello. Can you please tell me, if I do everything correctly:

1. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1941334 into Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos

2. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1942036 into Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Player

How do I check that mods work correctly? 

I tried training and dressing room but girl still wears clothes. Did I do something wrong? Or there should be other actions to make this mod work? 

PS. I have Steam version of game but other mods which required to replace files (SK:SV, SK:EV) worked perfectly.

PS. Will wait for when somebody will make pussies. If I understand correctly they are not yet implemented

Hello. Can you please tell me, if I do everything correctly:

1. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1941334 into Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos

2. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1942036 into Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Player

How do I check that mods work correctly? 

I tried training and dressing room but girl still wears clothes. Did I do something wrong? Or there should be other actions to make this mod work? 

PS. I have Steam version of game but other mods which required to replace files (SK:SV, SK:EV) worked perfectly.

PS. Will wait for when somebody will make pussies. If I understand correctly they are not yet implemented

Yup you are missing some things.

Follow the steps in this post

There are 2 Clothes with no bra.

Rinka Clothes (Modded) and Mirei Clothes (by default)

For the girls to be without panties you need to move or delete all pants* (ex:pants_00_msk) file from "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\underwear"

Just creat a backup folder and move them to it in case you want to restore panties later.

As for the pussies they are WIP.

I will upload a pack later with all Girls with nipples and pussies with pubs and without. But it will take some time since i'm thinking about doing diffrent nipples and pussies for each girl.

Nipples in this game works in a strange way . . .
How can this post-1055840-0-74246800-1499507677_thumb.png became thispost-1055840-0-62839200-1499507692_thumb.png .
Just this problem hindering my progress . . .
Pussies are Smooth

post-1055840-0-12580100-1499507970_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-54648400-1499507971_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-41589800-1499507973_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-28373400-1499507974_thumb.pngnvm pussy number 4 needto correct the size

EDIT: 
Nevermind it just need to be super duper bright . wtf

How can this attachicon.gifnipples.png became thisattachicon.gifstrange nipples.png .

Pussies are Smooth

attachicon.gifp1.pngattachicon.gifp2.pngattachicon.gifp3.pngattachicon.gifp4.pngnvm pussy number 4 needto correct the size

EDIT: 

That's because of how the model for the breasts are uv mapped. From what I've seen by sending in a uv grid for the skin texture, the breasts are just flat mapped onto the texture, ignoring any uv stretching since there was no intention of adding nipples in the first place and the skin color is essentially one color. Now adding in breast physics, which deform the uvs even more during runtime, its not really possible to get a smooth result until we can change the uv map and import a new model.

How can this attachicon.gifnipples.png became thisattachicon.gifstrange nipples.png .

Pussies are Smooth

attachicon.gifp1.pngattachicon.gifp2.pngattachicon.gifp3.pngattachicon.gifp4.pngnvm pussy number 4 needto correct the size

EDIT: 

Perfect nipples are impossible. You'll just have to work with the distortion. Placement of the nipples in the skin cover file can reduce the distortion of the image if you can find a suitable spot, especially the right nipple.

You'll also need to add brightness and/or contrast to the nipple to accommodate for the game's darkening of the nipples.

It's quicker to tinker and test in real time by playing the game in window mode on a lower screen setting. Then you can work on the image files and do the process to replace them. Simply leave out to the game's start menu and reload your game.

You'll also need to add brightness and/or contrast to the nipple to accommodate for the game's darkening of the nipples.

It's quicker to tinker and test in real time by playing the game in window mode on a lower screen setting. Then you can work on the image files and do the process to replace them. Simply leave out to the game's start menu and reload your game.

Yep the brightness was the problem, I will do my normal nipples and when i'm done with them i will increase the Brightness and test to see if I can get a proper texture.

And yes I work with my game in windowed mode for testing the texture and you don't need to restart the game you can simply change the girl in dressing room and switch back to the girl you are modding and if that don't work (which is rare) you can go back to game menu and then return to dressing room. I will work on it later when I get bored of playing games (that's what I usually do).

Ok , After some research here I managed to get a proper measure to work on nipples (At least for rink, need to test to see if the other girls are similar) without them looking ugly.

I'll work on it tonight.

attachicon.gifMeasures.png

Can you provide details of the center position points X,Y for the two nipples?

Paint.Net has a X by Y number that appears when moving an image.

Can you provide details of the center position points X,Y for the two nipples?

Paint.Net has a X by Y number that appears when moving an image.

In Game Right Nipple center (1024x1024) : X=7,69 Y=10,67

In Game Left Nipple center (1024x1024) : X=28,29 Y=10,67

Here is a PNG file to make it easier : post-1055840-0-53985400-1499616721_thumb.png

Left square = Right Nipple

Right square = Left Nipple

Just change the opacity of the layer when editing. 

C square (Area that suffer the most from the UV deformation) is the nipple center.

Hi guys, I did everything like in "compilation post":

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1943127

1. Make backups of whatever you are about to replace.

2. Replace effect_resident_texture.mib in Resource\Effect\Locus with effect_resident_texture.rar.

3. Copy/paste contents of DLC.zip/Base.zip to Resource\Character\Cos.

4. Copy/paste player folder content of Nip_textures.7z to Resource\Character\Player.

5. Copy/paste player folder content of Mirei_Mamo_nip_texture.rar to Resource\Character\Player.

6. Copy/paste cos folder from Rinka_outfit.7z to Resource\Character\Cos.

7. Personal preference: If you want you can get the girls without panties by moving/deleting all pants_* files in Resource\Character\underwear.

But only girl that has nipples right now is Mirei in "Mirei's favorite" underwear. Other just have "transparent bra" (I don't know how to explain correcly, but it looks like they have bra-shaped holes in their bodies). Did I do something worng? Or everything works just like expected?

Hi guys, I did everything like in "compilation post":

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1943127

1. Make backups of whatever you are about to replace.

2. Replace effect_resident_texture.mib in Resource\Effect\Locus with effect_resident_texture.rar.

3. Copy/paste contents of DLC.zip/Base.zip to Resource\Character\Cos.

4. Copy/paste player folder content of Nip_textures.7z to Resource\Character\Player.

5. Copy/paste player folder content of Mirei_Mamo_nip_texture.rar to Resource\Character\Player.

6. Copy/paste cos folder from Rinka_outfit.7z to Resource\Character\Cos.

7. Personal preference: If you want you can get the girls without panties by moving/deleting all pants_* files in Resource\Character\underwear.

But only girl that has nipples right now is Mirei in "Mirei's favorite" underwear. Other just have "transparent bra" (I don't know how to explain correcly, but it looks like they have bra-shaped holes in their bodies). Did I do something worng? Or everything works just like expected?

If you have done everything right only two clothes will be bra-less.

Rinka Outfit and Mirei outfit.

The void space that resembles bra in the upper body is caused when there is no bra_* files in the underwear folder or when the requested file for the bra is corrupt or missing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While I said I will post a pack with all girls with nipple and pussy. I somehow didn't liked the way the pussy I made for Rinka was looking until I got really bored of trying different things, so I decided to rework on the skin but at least know it looks way better than before. Since I will not do something like this so early I will post it here. It gave me a ton of work to do ( The shadows were annoying me)

Rinka skin only. Rinka Skin (Hair+Hairless).rar Place in "...\Characters\Player\pl00"

Preview Old Skin

post-1055840-0-99429400-1499660096_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-43939300-1499660101_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-64990700-1499660102_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-26262800-1499660105_thumb.png

Preview New

post-1055840-0-41261900-1499660107_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-27505600-1499660111_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-04679900-1499660112_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-13056400-1499660114_thumb.png

I will post a version of a better butt shadow later on.

Reworking her entire body might have being unnecessary, I will try reworking on the shadows only for the next girl.

Please don't mind her Hair Color and Face

EDIT: Updated .rar file with Hair+Hairless skins and corrected butt shadows

This is a copy of the file that is no longer available on that thread in post 583 of bbspink.

VDmibHonobonoEcchiSan20170708 is updated to including giving the correct file typing of DXT post 693.

password: vd

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1492689687/693&usg=ALkJrhgzk5dp782LBuBwlcF9_h4y9A4mtQ

www.dotup.org1295058.7z

Some custom skins with both Pussy & Nipples done.
File - VD Girls Skin pack v0.8 (Hair and Hairless) .rar pubes matching with their default hair color

Koharu, Mirei and Mamori left.
Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Player\pl*" (pl folder corresponding to girls ID, ex : Viola is pl04)
Girls ID:

00 Ranka
01 Rinka
02 Momo
03 Manpukumaru
04 Viola
05 Mana
06 Koharu
07 Mirei
08 Mamori

Koharu Shana Pack Koharu - Shana pack.rar Include - {skin,face,hair,weapon effects} Preview here

Ranka Crimson Pack Ranka Crimson Pack.rar Include - {skin,face,hair,bukkake skin} Preview here

That Koharu Hair on Rinka ( Yep don't evel look like her).

Anyway here are the texture files for the hair (Include hair,shade,light).

attachicon.gifHair texture.rar

I think I will start changing the light color for the bodies from now on , because the shine way to much ~.~

Can you share the method you discovered for the panties.(Without the need of moving the files)

Thought I should share this list to make easier for you guys out there :

Girls ID

00 Ranka
01 Rinka
02 Momo
03 Manpukumaru
04 Viola
05 Mana
06 Koharu
07 Mirei
08 Mamori

I did move the files, I just moved some of the files, trial and error, there has to be a better way. I had to remove two sets of files. That removed main panty for each girl's outfit. Others, need to see which ones are missing. Thanks for your work and sharing the textures. I didn't have time for this game to test more. If you go for it I noticed that your crimson Ranka genital has the butthole to close to the front, can't see it from the back. Newer textures are better. Is that just me, or Momo looks too dark-skinned now?

Edit: pants_unq00*_00.mib and pants_0*_msk.mib deleted up to and including 7

if it's possible, can i ask that the pussy mod to be separated somehow? well in the spirit of ecchi games i always like the pussy to be left as it is (invisible).

i will like it more if this game is a eroge though...

Original nude mod and variants didn't have pussy, only the latest pack.

Is there a simple way to remove the panties in this game,

tried deleting " pants_unq00*_00.mib and pants_0*_msk.mib" from 0 to 9 and all the girls had a jet black shorts like texture.

Any help would be appreciated,

I deleted 0 to 7, not 8 or 9. It's that specific.