Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

Besides moving the panty files for the Rinka nipple mod out of the underwear folder, can they just be disabled?

pants_00_msk.mib

pants_00_shd.mib

pants_opt000_00.mib

pants_opt001_00.mib

pants_unq000_00.mib

So far removing them causes some graphic glitches and can crash the game.

I think texture can be just alphaed like people did in other similar games, hey everyone, do you know what files just to remove the big granny panties? Not the sexy ones.

Alright, here are a bunch of edited costumes which should have the flowers gone and the light on the breast gone. I have not tested them at all so there might be a few that still have them. Extract the zips to Character\Cos and they should work.

Great with Mirei's clothes which makes them topless in the underwear menu selection. Only thing left is to disable one of the panties beside removing the files 007 which are related to her.

Alright, here are a bunch of edited costumes which should have the flowers gone and the light on the breast gone. I have not tested them at all so there might be a few that still have them. Extract the zips to Character\Cos and they should work.

The flowers are gone, but for me the upper and lower light meshes remain.

Tested out Mirei's costume on everyone and tried stripping some costumes in the dressing room and in game and it's a no-go.

I unzipped the files in a separate folder where i keep my mods.

I then opened "Base", copied all of the folders inside and pasted/overwrote the conflicting files in Character/Cos

I did the same thing with "DLC". Opened the folder, selected all, copied, then pasted in Character/Cos, overwriting the files.

Is there something more to it?

Tested. Works wonder using beta999's upload and the nips texture(except for Mirei and Mamori).

attachicon.giff games valkyrie drive vd_bhikkhuni.exe 06.29.2017 - 22.06.53.02.png

attachicon.giff games valkyrie drive vd_bhikkhuni.exe 06.29.2017 - 22.10.19.03.png

Are you using any other mods besides beta999's? I tried them and I'm still getting lights on the boobs.

It seems to work almost exclusively on Mirei's outfit atm. Haven't tested that deeply yet.

Tested. Works wonder using beta999's upload and the nips texture(except for Mirei and Mamori).

attachicon.giff games valkyrie drive vd_bhikkhuni.exe 06.29.2017 - 22.06.53.02.png

attachicon.giff games valkyrie drive vd_bhikkhuni.exe 06.29.2017 - 22.10.19.03.png

Are you using any other mods besides beta999's? I tried them and I'm still getting lights on the boobs.

Yeah, I'm using the one who uploaded the custom texture that comes from the Japanese community working on the nude mod as well. Wondering why the uploader deleted his post.

Only tested on DLC swimsuit w/ Rinka and Momo naked on first run. I forgot to screenshot on Momo in her DLC swimsuit in battle, the nips doesn't show but works in Dressing room using Mirei's underwear. Not yet on the default outfit. You guys test it.

Anyway, I got a backup file if anyone wants it.

Just drag and drop to Character\Player

mib.7z

Yeah, I'm using the one who uploaded the custom texture that comes from the Japanese community working on the nude mod as well. Wondering why the uploader deleted his post.

Only tested on DLC swimsuit w/ Rinka and Momo naked on first run. I forgot to screenshot on Momo in her DLC swimsuit in battle, the nips doesn't show but works in Dressing room using Mirei's underwear. Not yet on the default outfit. You guys test it.

attachicon.gifmib.7z

Yeah, you'll need that as well or some other texture mod. I'm aware of the lack of nips on Momo's dlc swimsuit and I'm working on a fix for that along with some other costumes where either there is no nip or the UV's on the nip are messed up.  I just need to figure out which costumes are bugged. 

attachicon.gifmib.7z

I feel stupid xD, so I tried with this texture, replaced all the stuff in the player folder, replaced the costumes from beta999, got rid of all the bra's in the undewear folder(because fuck it) yet it still doesnt seem to load the new texture? just shows the outline of the (completely transparent) bra... 

What am I missing? also, Mirei still has huge blinding lights -_-

I feel stupid xD, so I tried with this texture, replaced all the stuff in the player folder, replaced the costumes from beta999, got rid of all the bra's in the undewear folder(because fuck it) yet it still doesnt seem to load the new texture? just shows the outline of the (completely transparent) bra... 

What am I missing? also, Mirei still has huge blinding lights -_-

The bra texture meshes w/ the body so it wouldn't work. Only the panty works if removed from the folder. Also forgot to mention, currently the custom texture only has for the default character set. Nothing for Mirei and Mamori yet that's why it still have those light. Guess we'll have to wait..

Give these two unique files a shot. I have Mirei and the red hair girl with no lights using the costume mod for Mirei that has no bra. So it may work for you. No nipples.

Also we need a way to make the girls be in lovey dubby mode without having constantly do perfects in the massage mini-game for every character.

0708unique.rar

So,I've been messing around with the textures and I managed to do this,only for Rinka though..I've attached the dds in case anyone wants to make edits so it look like an actual vagina,I'm no good when it comes to nude mods so yeah :P
Also,I've tried some of the mods posted here,but the light on the boobs just won't go away,can someone help me with this?

post-47786-0-63447500-1498828738_thumb.jpg

post-47786-0-75982000-1498828754_thumb.jpg

t_pl_skin_(1).dds

Also we need a way to make the girls be in lovey dubby mode without having constantly do perfects in the massage mini-game for every character.

If you're using a controller to play, in Dressing Room press and hold X button(it leads you on viewer mode) then do this on the directional pads ↑,↑,↓,↓,→,→,←,←,↑,→,↓,←,↑

You'll hear them saying something and flowers starts to drop down. Only work if maxed lvl 120.

So,I've been messing around with the textures and I managed to do this,only for Rinka though..I've attached the dds in case anyone wants to make edits so it look like an actual vagina,I'm no good when it comes to nude mods so yeah :P

Also,I've tried some of the mods posted here,but the light on the boobs just won't go away,can someone help me with this?

Have you tried the one I posted.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1941607

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1941607

Ah shit..I've seen it yes,but I only noticed now that there was a dds attached to it -_-

Edit. So..Are you working on it?If not do you mind if I play around with it a little,cause I made some changes here and there and it looks pretty good..I'm not trying to take credit for your work,just saying..

Ah shit..I've seen it yes,but I only noticed now that there was a dds attached to it -_-

Edit. So..Are you working on it?If not do you mind if I play around with it a little,cause I made some changes here and there and it looks pretty good..I'm not trying to take credit for your work,just saying..

Go ahead. I borrow the design off of a mod from SKSV being that they are both Vita games from the same company. Some other mods from there could be applicable. Maybe the SKEV mods may also work.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62279-senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-nude-mod/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1575201

Dunno if it's because of the game update to 1.02 but the light on the boobs doesn't go away no matter how many times I CAREFULLY copy paste the files into their destination from beta999 (into Cos) and ofc the "mib" backup (into Player). Just a headsup in case others have similar issues.

Here is an update to my mesh edits. It's mostly fixing a few things I missed and some edits to get the nips from the textures posted a page back working. They go in Character\Cos\

Dunno if it's because of the game update to 1.02 but the light on the boobs doesn't go away no matter how many times I CAREFULLY copy paste the files into their destination from beta999 (into Cos) and ofc the "mib" backup (into Player). Just a headsup in case others have similar issues.

Did you reinstall the effect resident texture from the first page again.

base.zip

DLC.zip

Did you reinstall the effect resident texture from the first page again.

Ah that was my issue :) thanks, using Mirei's outfit will now show the nips on all characters.

How do I get it to work with your files, as in other costumes?