Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

attempted again from 0 to 7 for the files pants_0x_msk and pants_unq00x_00.mib files (16 files deleted from the underware folder in total) and i still get the black shorts thingy.

what am i doing wrong??

EDIT:

nvm i got it to work,

now the question is whether there is a way to remove bras (tried but gotten transparent space instead) and outfits.

attempted again from 0 to 7 for the files pants_0x_msk and pants_unq00x_00.mib files (16 files deleted from the underware folder in total) and i still get the black shorts thingy.

what am i doing wrong??

EDIT:

nvm i got it to work,

now the question is whether there is a way to remove bras (tried but gotten transparent space instead) and outfits.

so how did u make it work? i have removed the pants_0* ect.. and im getting shorts the color of the undies. what files do u have to remove to remove the panties exactly?

I moved all the files containing pants except the pattern and the layer files,

namely I moved

pants_00_msk

pants_00_shd

pants_unq000_00

pants_unq000_01

and repeated from 00 to 07

i removed those files and im still getting the white shorts on my char i also have the dlc so i got alot of panty files in my underwear file

post-611978-0-76525400-1499837591_thumb.png

I moved all the files containing pants except the pattern and the layer files,

namely I moved

pants_00_msk

pants_00_shd

pants_unq000_00

pants_unq000_01

and repeated from 00 to 07

Aha, I spend some time going back and forth with files until I hit the combination that worked, in fact, removing pants_00 up until 6 didn't remove most, it needed that 7, it's by no means the right way to do it, but this allows to make main girls' panties non-existent (Ranka & Rinka's lingerie, Mirei's pantsu etc.) while keeping the lingerie lottery ones and DLC working. I still got some bugs (specular and texture mapping on other panties) so use at your own risk.

Hi!

I tried using the packs provided by The Butler of:    Mana Elf   and   Ranka. 

But they didn't work.

I've been mixing the DLC, base, effect resident texture, nip_textures, Ranka Skin, Ranka outfit.

I don't have to mix them?

Do I have to use only ONE pack of mod instead of them all together?

Hi!

I tried using the packs provided by The Butler of:    Mana Elf   and   Ranka. 

But they didn't work.

I've been mixing the DLC, base, effect resident texture, nip_textures, Ranka Skin, Ranka outfit.

I don't have to mix them?

Do I have to use only ONE pack of mod instead of them all together?

No you can have all of them together.

Maybe it's related to the order you are using.

Try this:

1. Effect Resident Texture (removes censorship light)
  2. Base and dlc
  3. Skin of your choice

nip_texture replaces the skin of all girl while adding nipples

The pack I posted earlier add nipples and pussy for the girls with difference in both texture and color ( couldn't do a better nipple variation due to the UV map) .

Note that Ranka pack have various files , one for each thing (hair,skin,face) and you have to place them in the correct location.

Only Mirei's hair is red for Ranka and I haven't touched her outfit.

Also note that there are only 2 oufits braless at the moment . Rinka Outfit (modded) and Mirei Outfit (default). As for the method of making them without panties is the one mentiones some posts before (replace/remove).

This is what I'm getting.

Rinka is working fine with nips and  all that, but Ranka is appearing to me like this: http://imgur.com/a/f88bz

Sorry, I didn't know how to post it here in loverslab.

And it's supposed I have the Ranka Crimson Pack, but it doesn't even change the hair's color.

Oh.

And it's the same for Mana, the hair only changes but not the entire body.

Thanks in advance. 

Rinka is working fine with nips and  all that, but Ranka is appearing to me like this: http://imgur.com/a/f88bz

And it's supposed I have the Ranka Crimson Pack, but it doesn't even change the hair's color.

Oh.

Thanks in advance. 

The Boobs area is a corrupt/missing file in the underwear folder (maybe you moved/deleted bra files?)

Ranka only have Mirei's Hair in crimson color. (You need to have lvl60 intimacy with Mirei to unlock her hair)

If you want elf ears for Mana they are an accessory item. (Only her default hair is blonde)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

For posting you can do two things .

"img=link" (change " for [ and ])- This will let you be able to post an image from a url

Or alternatively you can upload from your computer in "more reply options"

Oh.

Thanks in advance. 

The Boobs area is a corrupt/missing file in the underwear folder (maybe you moved/deleted bra files?)

Ranka only have Mirei's Hair in crimson color. (You need to have lvl60 intimacy with Mirei to unlock her hair)

If you want elf ears for Mana they are an accessory item. (Only her default hair is blonde)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

For posting you can do two things .

"img=link" (change " for [ and ])- This will let you be able to post an image from a url

Or alternatively you can upload from your computer in "more reply options"

OOOh!!! I got it, thank you a lot!

Hello, guys. Because I still get "transparent bras" on all girls except Rinka and Mirei (I haven't changed outfits or lingeries yet, and if I understand correctly only Rinka's and Mirei's outfits doesn't have problem of "transparent bra") I decided to try and make "realistic mode" out of this patches. 

By realistic I mean that girls initially wear clothes, but if they loose them all, including lingerie, they are stark naked.

So I tried to take following steps:

1)Replace effect_resident_texture

2) Replace all nip_textures

3) Replace again, for those girls that allready have pussies (01-05).

So I just omitted step "replace Cos folder".

But now, when I strip girls (e.g. by performing drive-based attack LB+X, LB+Y on girl stripped to her lingerie) I just have "petal censor". Does it mean that I also have to replace something in Cos folder? Because if I remember correctly, if I replace Cos folder (Base + DLC + files from Rinka outfit) at least Rinka and Mirei have nipples (I checked in dressing room by trying to change their lingerie).

If this mode is allready "realistic nude mod" I'll just wait for when I'll be able to unlock Rinka's/Mirei lingerie.

Or does it have to be Rinka's outfit, not Rinka's favorite lingerie?

Hello, guys. Because I still get "transparent bras" on all girls except Rinka and Mirei (I haven't changed outfits or lingeries yet, and if I understand correctly only Rinka's and Mirei's outfits doesn't have problem of "transparent bra") I decided to try and make "realistic mode" out of this patches. 

By realistic I mean that girls initially wear clothes, but if they loose them all, including lingerie, they are stark naked.

So I tried to take following steps:

1)Replace effect_resident_texture

2) Replace all nip_textures

3) Replace again, for those girls that allready have pussies (01-05).

So I just omitted step "replace Cos folder".

But now, when I strip girls (e.g. by performing drive-based attack LB+X, LB+Y on girl stripped to her lingerie) I just have "petal censor". Does it mean that I also have to replace something in Cos folder? Because if I remember correctly, if I replace Cos folder (Base + DLC + files from Rinka outfit) at least Rinka and Mirei have nipples (I checked in dressing room by trying to change their lingerie).

If this mode is allready "realistic nude mod" I'll just wait for when I'll be able to unlock Rinka's/Mirei lingerie.

Or does it have to be Rinka's outfit, not Rinka's favorite lingerie?

Rinka's outfit mod is braless, Mirei outfit is bra-less in vanilla.

All girls Nipples+Pussy -  attachicon.gifVD Girls Skin pack v1.0 (Hair and Hairless).rar

Koharu, Mirei and Mamori (for those who downloaded the prior pack)attachicon.gifKoharu - Mirei - Mamori (Hair+Hairless).rar

Let me know if I messed something up

This is a full nude mod? As in it'll work for every girl with every outfit?

It's a skin mod for all girls adding pussy and nipples.

It's not a stand-alone mod. You will need other mods to remove bra/panties and other to remove the censorship.

It's not a stand-alone mod. You will need other mods to remove bra/panties and other to remove the censorship.

Yea I know, but I thought I read on here, every outfit has it's own body. So I'm asking with this mod, will they have the nude skin no matter what outfit they have on.

All girls Nipples+Pussy -  attachicon.gifVD Girls Skin pack v1.0 (Hair and Hairless).rar

Koharu, Mirei and Mamori (for those who downloaded the prior pack)attachicon.gifKoharu - Mirei - Mamori (Hair+Hairless).rar

Let me know if I messed something up

This is a full nude mod? As in it'll work for every girl with every outfit?

I think you need some or all of these

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/?p=1943127

Not 100% sure myself. 

Edit: I'm not sure I'm getting this I installed The Buttler's skin files and 

effect_resident_texture.rar  
DLC.zip  
base.zip 

And tried deleting a character's favourite lingeree bottoms to remove those panties like it said in a previous post and it just made her lower area black.

post-156911-0-63615000-1500092695_thumb.jpg

I tried beating a character in a fight and her clothes exploded until she was just in her underwear and then knocked her back again -  her clothes seemed to explode again but nothing else happens (this might just be me playing the game wrong though)

post-156911-0-83012400-1500092716_thumb.jpg

Did I miss something?

Yea I know, but I thought I read on here, every outfit has it's own body. So I'm asking with this mod, will they have the nude skin no matter what outfit they have on.

I think that what the author of that post meant is that every costume/outfit has it's own measure for each body since all girls have different proportions.

And yes all the skins work with every cloth.

And tried deleting a character's favourite lingeree bottoms to remove those panties like it said in a previous post and it just made her lower area black.

I tried beating a character in a fight and her clothes exploded until she was just in her underwear and then knocked her back again -  her clothes seemed to explode again but nothing else happens (this might just be me playing the game wrong though)

Did I miss something?

1st image = You probably missed some files. Every underwear have 3 files - shd msk unq

(ex : Rinka's favorite is pants_00_msk.mib pants_00_shd.mib pants_unq000_00.mib )

2nd image = Maybe the girl you defeated is not using the underwear you have deleted/moved ? (note that braless need to be either Rinka's oufit or Mirei's outfit)

Ah, I thought there were only two underwear files, that'd probably sort that one out. 

The other part was I needed to finish the girl off with a special attack I hadn't unlocked yet so that worked fine as well. Thank you. 

Edit: Is there a Japanese thread for this game like there was for Senran Kagura?