Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

My character Rose

these are looking so great, cudos. is the white bikini from the dovakini cosplay in the amazing bikini world armor set? or is this another bikini, i allways see dovakini incarnations with this little white one, and i wonder where it is from

My character Rose

these are looking so great, cudos. is the white bikini from the dovakini cosplay in the amazing bikini world armor set? or is this another bikini, i allways see dovakini incarnations with this little white one, and i wonder where it is from

It's from GomaPero MiniBikini from here. There's also an UUNP conversion here

My character Rose

It's from GomaPero MiniBikini from here. There's also an UUNP conversion here

thank you a lot :)

Nikki Charm...

"3 trips to the dungeons and now I'm a slave to these Imperial puppets and the only way I can get out of it is to kill Ulfric... FINE!!!

Since it seems you WImperials cant do it yourselves, I'll accept your offer... and when I'm done... I'm coming for YOU!"

Nikki is as ruthless as she is beautiful. Her ferocity and deadly efficiency in battle are the things nightmares are made of. Her last trip to the dungeon resulted in the deaths of 15 Imperial Officers and 4 guards before she succumbed to a paralyzing arrow (not in the knee...LOL) all because there Captain stepped on her boot and refused to buy her a new pair... "You tainted my boot with your Filth, maggot! you owe me a new pair!" Yeah, she doesn't like the imperials... at all!!!

post-2013114-0-25272700-1500639167_thumb.png

"This is my happy face...see? Happy!"

post-2013114-0-87890400-1500639104_thumb.png

post-2013114-0-78624600-1500639483_thumb.png

post-2013114-0-92184500-1500639550_thumb.png

Like always...click pic for full size, and have a Wonderful day :D

My character, "Honey Bare", is celebrating her recent promotion to Archmage with her college roommate "Handmaiden"; and as they've gotten along so well they're going to continue living together in their new archmage quarters.

post-694752-0-73201300-1500686818.png

After a cursory inspection of the new room Handmaiden remained at the college to manage its affairs in Mirabelle's stead, and Honey Bare continued to investigate some of these odd teleportation spheres in the office/room with Amalee(using Bijin Morwen for amalee).  We found an outstanding personal retreat that we absolutely needed to crisan in order to lay claim to it.

post-694752-0-44537800-1500687331.png

post-694752-0-73201300-1500686818_thumb.pngpost-694752-0-44537800-1500687331_thumb.png

Running with UNPB mature skin as the base, with followers and replacers which almost exclusively use UNP and CBBE.  Always fun trying to get outfits to work when its a massive hodge podge of everything. (no /s .  it is fun ^^ )

My character, "Honey Bare", is celebrating her recent promotion to Archmage with her college roommate "Handmaiden"; and as they've gotten along so well are going to continue living together in their new archmage quarters.

What? No fucking levitation sex? You are the new Archmage after all! :P Nice pics!

My character, "Honey Bare", is celebrating her recent promotion to Archmage with her college roommate "Handmaiden"; and as they've gotten along so well are going to continue living together in their new archmage quarters.

What? No fucking levitation sex? You are the new Archmage after all! tongue.png Nice pics!

Don't use 0Sex(afraid to try on my potatografx16 PC), and somethings are just a bit more awesome when ya can anchor a leg against a solid object for leverage to get more torque down on your screw.  That and Honey Bare's bit of a traditionalist.

Thanks!

P.S. also at 254 esps in my load order, saving that last spot for something special, like bikini dawnguard/vampire armours (tis the dream atm anyways)