[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Love your animations, very natural movements all through them.

Any thoughts on some feral ghoul animations? I look at them as their brains are destroyed making them live only for violence, food and sex except they are missing the sex.

Im guessing their bits fell off after their noses did which would explain their atitudes.. 200 years of sexual frustration would drive any one to kill.  

Besides... Grosssssss... LOL 

Any thoughts on some feral ghoul animations? I look at them as their brains are destroyed making them live only for violence, food and sex except they are missing the sex.

Im guessing their bits fell off after their noses did which would explain their atitudes.. 200 years of sexual frustration would drive any one to kill.  

Makes more sense than deathclaws and bloat flies to me, no complaints from me either way though. I saw some really cheesy japanese(?) movies that had a virus which made men go sex mad and ravage every woman they saw and there cum was toxic....Lust of the Dead maybe? Terrible movies but ferals made me think of that along with radioactive sperm.....dont judge me.....

Makes more sense than deathclaws and bloat flies to me, no complaints from me either way though. I saw some really cheesy japanese(?) movies that had a virus which made men go sex mad and ravage every woman they saw and there cum was toxic....Lust of the Dead maybe? Terrible movies but ferals made me think of that along with radioactive sperm.....dont judge me.....

Deathclaws actually make sense having been engineered by the wacko scientist in Big mountain in old world blues, the same folks that brought us the Cazadors amongst other fun things to exterminate. 

Considering some of the movies that I sit through a couple of times a year I have no right to judge any one LOL

i cant seem to find where i can download this file using nexus mod manager and i already tried doing it manually please fucking help me

Cheer up ckjeldsen20

Have you followed this guide ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

You download required files here at LL, then use nexus mod manager (click the green +  button "Add Mod from File") then browse to the location you saved the LL downloaded file. Select the downloaded file, press ok. Then nexus should install and initialize the mod file.

If you already tried manually(and failed)...you may have to undo what you did. Take your time and read the guide step by step. Patience is a virtue.

Good Luck

Wow those multi stage animations look great. Please tell me you plan to do it for aggressive and super mutant too? The aggressive especially need work.

A vanilla/Aggressive version where actor 1 wraps his arm around actor 2's waist from behind and fingers her would be good too (maybe using the other hand to choke her for aggressive?) There's no finger one yet and it'd also be good for 2 females.

For the people talking about new enemies to add in the future. Bloodbugs all the way. 

My game crashes whenever I use agressive animations, is this because of the multi stage stuff? Might need to update again

Did a quick test.  Both guns seems to be working fine.

Can we use the gun to select 1 mutant and 1 Human?

Yes, read the original post for more info.

Is there a way to get these new animations and still use four play for the time being or is it best to wait because it'll stop it working at all?

Need to wait for an Fourplay update to support multi-stage animations.

I wrote a week ago that he needs to be updated, after your miracle ...
One request can be added to the script if possible, so that this mod works  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3972-four-play-sex-em-up/ .

My Mutants don't work, has anybody an idea? I installed everything exactly the way the beginner-friendly tutorial told me, but by testing the animations by fighting (or better: not fighting) some Mutis I just get killed (of course I have the latest versions of FP, the Patch, this animations and Violate installed, also Vinfamys CP).

When I installed Four-Play it told me: "Vinfamy: Registered Leito's animations and intialized Four-Play." But not the addition "with Supermutant support". Or did some update just killed this last announcement?

Everything else works just fine and I already tried full and partial reinstallations.

Also I have installed the whole Four-Play-Complex at the very end and put them at the bottom of my load order.

Yo man. Epic Animations. But quick question, And im not the only one who asked i just cant remember his user, but is there a possibility to control the duration of the animations? And/or Loop them? Goes through the stages pretty quick, and a brotha cant bust a nut within 40 seconds dawg. (Im kidding) But seriously. Your old animations could be extended by up  to 120 seconds, I havent got that option for any of them. Keep up the good work dude.

Yo man. Epic Animations. But quick question, And im not the only one who asked i just cant remember his user, but is there a possibility to control the duration of the animations? And/or Loop them? Goes through the stages pretty quick, and a brotha cant bust a nut within 40 seconds dawg. (Im kidding) But seriously. Your old animations could be extended by up  to 120 seconds, I havent got that option for any of them. Keep up the good work dude.

If I got it right you can use VInfamys Control Panel to set up the "Animation Time" or "Animation Duration" or something like that. It either was Vinfamys CP or the Four-Play Framework itself (which I both found in the clothes-section of my Pip-Boy), I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere.

(However I find it a bit confusing that I can't see my settings, only as a short popup at the top left corner, but you get used to it)

If I got it right you can use VInfamys Control Panel to set up the "Animation Time" or "Animation Duration" or something like that. It either was Vinfamys CP or the Four-Play Framework itself (which I both found in the clothes-section of my Pip-Boy), I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere.

(However I find it a bit confusing that I can't see my settings, only as a short popup at the top left corner, but you get used to it)

found in apparel

fourplay sex'em up      for masturbation

fourplay control      for mod custom and sex scene duration

fourplay framework      for animations/camra.   

don't forget to set you hotkey for  sex'em Up  in MCM.

Thank you Leito!

Was inspired to make a little test prostitution mod (based on this mod). So far it includes client approach, follow and bartering. A quick access option (like quick trade). Happy Hookers prototype management terminals with payment tracking daily/weekly/all time breakdown, client tracking daily/weekly/all time and last client. Fund transfers. 'Essence' collection for Ghouls and Super Mutants (a new use for empty paint cans lol).

[edit] - improved the formatting

post-72736-0-90148600-1508325265_thumb.png post-72736-0-11291200-1508325274_thumb.png post-72736-0-76708100-1508325282_thumb.png

Thank you Leito!

Was inspired to make a little test prostitution mod (based on this mod). So far it includes client approach, follow and bartering. A quick access option (like quick trade). Happy Hookers prototype management terminals with payment tracking daily/weekly/all time breakdown, client tracking daily/weekly/all time and last client. Fund transfers. 'Essence' collection for Ghouls and Super Mutants (a new use for empty paint cans lol).

nice, I can't wait to see the mod in action. :) Well when released :P

Having a strange problem with the 1-person gun, cowgirl vanilla: at stage 2, the male PC is supposed to change bodysuits and equip the NudeGunUp suit. Except the newly equipped suit is invisible.

Checked:

- the suit shows up as equipped and locked in inventory, during the animation

- if I equip the suit outside the animation, it shows up correctly

Not sure what to check for next...