Nisetanaka has abandoned us :(

arasimaru

I like how he asks for bottomless pics on his bikinis.

Thats mainly for Koffman77 :)

Relax folks.  I heard from him the other day.  I won't reveal the content of the conversation other than he might be back soon.  I will say he's a bit of a perfectionist and like many perfectionists he needs recharge time.   

I like how he asks for bottomless pics on his bikinis.

Thats mainly for Koffman77 :)

Relax folks.  I heard from him the other day.  I won't reveal the content of the conversation other than he might be back soon.  I will say he's a bit of a perfectionist and like many perfectionists he needs recharge time.   

He does do very high quality work. Even people that aren't into bikini armors or his art can tell that it's pretty damn good.

Vanilla oriented skimpy/lewd content is the best and Nisetanaka owned it. Surely soon enough he'll own it again.

I'm like almost not wanting him to focus on his knight/non lewd stuff but it's great looking nonetheless.

• 2 months later...

His original bikini work, yes. Those UUNP conversions = utter shit. Just look how smashed the mesh gets on between the breasts when it has an emblem or some metal ring holding the string together. I thought shitty bikini was a running joke until I see how disastrous it was using those conversions.

His original bikini work, yes. Those UUNP conversions = utter shit. Just look how smashed the mesh gets on between the breasts when it has an emblem or some metal ring holding the string together. I thought shitty bikini was a running joke until I see how disastrous it was using those conversions.

That's just the limitations of Bodyslide wreaking havoc. Something with separate parts like these will never look as good as a conversion made by hand. I've been undergoing the arduous process of redoing every single one of my 100-weight meshes in Outfit Studio because not only is there a lot of that crushing thing you talk about, I'm also none too fond of how bikini tops like these end up inflated to almost comically large sizes along with the breasts.

Archived