[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

Thir13en Ghosts Fuckers!

While attempting to balance out ghosts raping the living, I quickly discovered that I need a number of other ghost fuckers in the world.  People die nearly every day in this game, so only certain ones get to seek out a ghost fucker.  Even with that, if there is only one out there, the ghosts will impregnate them to death.  In the startup event, I generate 13 of these "immortal" young women randomly across the world.  So... if a player ends up with the nox_ghost_fucker trait, they will at least have thirteen sisters (or their special descendants) to help handle the load.

Most of your own children will not end up as ghost fuckers, however.  The inherit chance is 0%, unless _both_ parents have it, and in that case then it jumps to 100%.  Also, 5 people out of every 10,000 born will get this ultra-rare trait.

You can get the trait at character creation in the ruler designer, or you can get it by a couple of events.  The most obvious one is to seek the dead in the forbidden midnight breeding ritual, but that is not the only way it can happen to you.

​This system will be in place in 0.0.4.0 but I am not sure if all the flavor text will be written by then or not.  My muse is being rather fickle (or I'm just being oblivious to hir advances).  :)

AutoWhore -- For the total slut who doesn't want to miss a trick!

Two new self-targeted decisions have been added to 0.0.4.0 that allow you to turn on and off automatic whoring.  As it says on the tin, when it is on you automatically whore yourself out just as soon as the cool-down timer clears.  The catch is that you have to qualify for it.  To do that you have to be a player (no AI auto-whoring) and you have to be a whore (or a sex slave, or a Yiffic).  Then you have to meet the requirements for either of the following scripted triggers:
  • nox_is_a_total_slut = yes
  • nox_is_a_fucking_furry_yay = yes

The auto-whoring off decision is available whenever you are flagged to auto-whore, so you can turn it off anytime.  BONUS: the AI will automatically turn it off if you end up playing a different character.  

Version 0.0.4.0 is also seeing a LOT of maintenance and re-balancing to old things I have just lived with and not bothered to get around to.  Some of these include:
  • Born pregnant no longer accepts random males who _may_ have fucked your mother during her pregnancy with you.  You can only be impregnated if you have a sibling (male or futa) child of Lilith that is within one year of your age.  And only one, not multiple fathers, even if multiple births are turned on.
  • Dark World's add_cock scripted effect has been reworked, adding a dick_micro trait which, ironically, is VERY hard to get out once it gets in (ba-dum-bum-ching).  There has also been considerable re-balancing to the probabilities, so you are much more likely get get a penis that is the same size as your father (male or futa).
  • I have added a new nox_add_large_cock scripted effect that is the same as above, but you have a much higher chance of getting a larger cock.  This is mostly used for scripted stuff or generating furries and werewolves.  I might expand its use.
  • I have reworked traps so that they are much more likely to have a micro, tiny, or small penis.  I am attempting to make it so that traps don't have beards.  (That bugs me!)
  • An incubus is much more likely to get the doubledong trait upon birth.
  • I have done a bit more work separating normal horses and wolves from sentient ones, but still ahve some scripting to finish there.  May or may not fully make it in.
  • The Dark World pregnancy check events (DWCore.9000, DWCore.9005, and DWCore.9010) have been reworked to use my age and multi-pregnancy rules.
  • Dark World children of Lilith spells "heal mild" and "heal moderate" also remove scarring as well as bladder & bowel incontinence traits.  The cache is that those spells still have to be triggered by other ailments.
  • A minor change to Dark World Kiss of Seduction event DWLilith.5010 allows you to continue even if you have a regent, even though that isn't always logical in all possible cases.
  • My overrides for some of the generic CK2 marriage and pregnancy events have a few more checks and balances to avoid angry spouses and now have proper flavour text for the cases when being an unwed mother is a celebrated thing and gives you piety and prestige.
  • I have altered the "bedroom boy" and "court rapist" minor titles to (hopefully) fix some bugs with them.

With all of the stuff above (and things mentioned in previous posts), I am very tempted to go ahead and bundle it up and upload it today.  But there is still a lot of minor stuff that needs fixed and tested, so I'm not sure.

I will leave a question for you all:  What kind of priority do you want given to reworking the disabled guard dog attack events (formerly known as procreo)?  I know a lot of people loved that from the original dark world, and I know that I really messed up DWToska with some unfinished and unbalanced AI checks.  I had many private requests to do something about it and the Yiffic marriage mess.

This is all very exciting! I love the Ghost Fucker idea... I don't think I've ever encountered it before. Is it new, or just hasn't been working? Or maybe I just haven't known how to find it.

Question about traps: I have started as a trap ruler before, and the saddest part is that there really seems to be no other way to get them in the game. Once my initial ruler dies, I never see traps again. Is there a way to make them happen? Is it just a random, ultra-rare trait? Also, will there ever be any events that take advantage of the fact that they get mistaken for females?

Now to answer your question about Procreo: I loved the idea, but it got a little crazy with how often it happened. I know you are already working to address that, and so with some re-balancing (and hopefully some new content!) I'd love to see it return. As to priority? I don't know what to say. I have to admit that I'm way more eager to see Werewolf content, because starting as a Werewolf Bitch/Omega Male sounds like such a cool thing, but it doesn't really go anywhere at current. Everyone has their kinks, and I guess I wouldn't be sad whichever of those two was done quicker. ^_^

Whoa. SANTA'S HERE! YAAAAAAAY.

About procreo...

Well... I see it as quite unique decision, because no other mod adds such a feature.

A tool for pleasure, punishment or simply dog guarding his owner.

My opinion is... to simply allow this targeted decision with your additions only for players. Like DWToska does.

No need for expanded scenarios with dog fights and stuff.

It will be nice to have it as high priority target, since it's probably one of its kind.

This is all very exciting! I love the Ghost Fucker idea... I don't think I've ever encountered it before. Is it new, or just hasn't been working? Or maybe I just haven't known how to find it.

Question about traps: I have started as a trap ruler before, and the saddest part is that there really seems to be no other way to get them in the game. Once my initial ruler dies, I never see traps again. Is there a way to make them happen? Is it just a random, ultra-rare trait? Also, will there ever be any events that take advantage of the fact that they get mistaken for females?

Now to answer your question about Procreo: I loved the idea, but it got a little crazy with how often it happened. I know you are already working to address that, and so with some re-balancing (and hopefully some new content!) I'd love to see it return. As to priority? I don't know what to say. I have to admit that I'm way more eager to see Werewolf content, because starting as a Werewolf Bitch/Omega Male sounds like such a cool thing, but it doesn't really go anywhere at current. Everyone has their kinks, and I guess I wouldn't be sad whichever of those two was done quicker. ^_^

Ghost Fucker was introduced as Ghost Fucked in version 0.0.3.4, but I don't think it was actually getting handed out.  I renamed it to something I liked better and version 0.0.4.0 does hand them out, albeit not too often.

Traps... well... that is a bit of a problem I never noticed, but you are very right.  The only time a trap seems to be generated (save for a couple of hard-coded NPCs) is in the one visiting merchant event that has the futa top and the dwarf.  That or when you play one.  There are no stats on it being inheritable.  So... that is something I will work up for 0.0.4.0.  Traps will rise... even if only an inch or so.  :P

As for events where they are mistaken for females, I would love that.  I don't have any brewing yet, but I would love that.  I will be attempting to make it so that traps cross-dress by default.  I even considered making special cultural graphics for traps that use female cloths and female facial structures, but are still male characters.

Do you ahve any specific werewolf content you are anxious to see (re)introduced, or just more werewolf stuff in general?  Werewolves can and do show up in the furry orgies now, but that isn't a lot.  I have been hoping for some time to see more stuff done with the monthly hunt mechanics, but there is nothing yet.  I may end up writing some of my own stuff to inter-work into that, as well as working out the kinks (and knots) in the use omega and use werewolf bitch targeted decisions I have.

Whoa. SANTA'S HERE! YAAAAAAAY.

About procreo...

Well... I see it as quite unique decision, because no other mod adds such a feature.

A tool for pleasure, punishment or simply dog guarding his owner.

My opinion is... to simply allow this targeted decision with your additions only for players. Like DWToska does.

No need for expanded scenarios with dog fights and stuff.

It will be nice to have it as high priority target, since it's probably one of its kind.

I personally would love to have the guard dog reworked, and to have an option where you could turn it on/ off and to have a few choices for a chance to trigger ( 6 month, 1 yr, 5 years etc.) i really liked the fact that your courtiers would sometimes sic them on you aswell.

I really loved using the dog on me more than my courtiers.  I think I'll leave behind for 0.0.4.0 and try to work on getting it in sometimes after that.  There is a lot of work that will need done for it.

I was thinking on the subject of traps (heh), and an idea I came up with that may only sound good in my head is for there to be a character trait that can occur on males. Maybe it would be called 'feminine', and having that trait would itself come with some small opinion changes, but the main thing it would do (if that trait shows up on a ruler) is add a decision under the Intrigue menu to 'become trap'. That way, it wouldn't be mandatory, but allow the player to choose if they feel it's right. Maybe there could also be a decision if the player has a male in his or her dungeon with the 'feminine' trait to force them into trapdom or something, but that seems more complicated.

The feminine trait could show up at random, but I'd say it'd have a higher chance to occur on males whose fathers are traps, or if they were born from a futa (whether the futa was in the male or female role).

The werewolf content I'm most eager to see is not with the player in the role of the werewolf, but having a werewolf in court who is subjugating them. Obviously this pertains to the 'Werewolf Bitch' start, but I'd kinda like it if, anytime there is a powerful werewolf in court, he (or she, but going on my preferences here ^_^)  will try to dominate the ruler. Obviously if they already possess the trait it will happen automatically, but it'd be cool for there to be an event chain to turn a ruler into a bitch / omega. From there? I love the one event where the werewolf shows up while the ruler is sleeping and rapes him, and would like to expand on that, based on his response. Also, of course, a female ruler version of that. Also, maybe things the werewolf forces the ruler to do to advance werewolf kind, but I'm a bit more nebulous on what those would be.

I was thinking on the subject of traps (heh), and an idea I came up with that may only sound good in my head is for there to be a character trait that can occur on males. Maybe it would be called 'feminine', and having that trait would itself come with some small opinion changes, but the main thing it would do (if that trait shows up on a ruler) is add a decision under the Intrigue menu to 'become trap'. That way, it wouldn't be mandatory, but allow the player to choose if they feel it's right. Maybe there could also be a decision if the player has a male in his or her dungeon with the 'feminine' trait to force them into trapdom or something, but that seems more complicated.

The feminine trait could show up at random, but I'd say it'd have a higher chance to occur on males whose fathers are traps, or if they were born from a futa (whether the futa was in the male or female role).

I was just about to announce that I came up with trap mechanics when I saw your post.  You made me realize that my mechanics were letting the RNG dictate if the player was to become a trap or not.  Oops.  So now that is fixed, but I haven't even begin to start on the flavor text.  As for a ruler's child, if they are under AI control it will be random, but in the future I might add in events that allow the parent to try to guide the child down a different road.  Not sure.  My re-balanced penis size inheritance still takes into account the futa's penis size over a regular male's penis size, like DewGuru's original does.

The criteria for becoming a _potential_ trap is:

• male 
  • either "attractive", "homosexual", or "bisexual"
  • have a very small penis.
  • AI chance of becoming a trap if the above is met:
    • 80% chance for dick micro
    • 40% chance for dick_tiny
    • 20% chance for dick_small
  • players will get the event but they will get to decide if they become a trap or not.

I did set the trap decision to wait until the the trigger "nox_is_sexually_active" = yes, which is based on biology not social standards.  It takes species into consideration but ignores age rules.  Of course any sexual encounters for the trap will have to obey the age rules individual players set, but that doesn't stop any future "innocent" cross-dressing events or things like that to fire.

For the curious, males qualify for this decision as follows (by age):

•   0 = incubus (adults in an infant's body in my lore... sorta Baby Herman-esque in my mind)
  •   2 = wolves & werewolves (the little ankle biters start leg humping disturbingly early)
  •   6 = other "early sexual" species like centaurs, satyrs, and so on.
  • 10 = humans - the slowest to biologically reach the early stages of sexually

The werewolf content I'm most eager to see is not with the player in the role of the werewolf, but having a werewolf in court who is subjugating them. Obviously this pertains to the 'Werewolf Bitch' start, but I'd kinda like it if, anytime there is a powerful werewolf in court, he (or she, but going on my preferences here ^_^)  will try to dominate the ruler. Obviously if they already possess the trait it will happen automatically, but it'd be cool for there to be an event chain to turn a ruler into a bitch / omega. From there? I love the one event where the werewolf shows up while the ruler is sleeping and rapes him, and would like to expand on that, based on his response. Also, of course, a female ruler version of that. Also, maybe things the werewolf forces the ruler to do to advance werewolf kind, but I'm a bit more nebulous on what those would be.

I remember events in the original Dark World (and probably in DWToska) where werewolves would randomly use bitches (maybe not omegas thought?), as well as events where they would try to dominate them.  I really liked those, so I may bring them back.  If I do, I'll need to do it in such a way so that it doesn't conflict with DWToska.  I'll also expand on them.  At one point I had written some dominant werewolf with submissive male events, but they were all painful for the male and I didn't really like that.  That is part of why I wrote the orifice elasticity traits, but then I never went back to the werewolves.

I'm mostly interested in the werewolf content, too.

I like taking over a little slice of land for myself with the werewolf clan I've bred. :)

Anything that can expand on that is just great. Also think there's an untapped source of werewolf events related to the Norse religion and tribal culture.

I was just about to announce that I came up with trap mechanics when I saw your post.  You made me realize that my mechanics were letting the RNG dictate if the player was to become a trap or not.  Oops.  So now that is fixed, but I haven't even begin to start on the flavor text.  As for a ruler's child, if they are under AI control it will be random, but in the future I might add in events that allow the parent to try to guide the child down a different road.  Not sure.  My re-balanced penis size inheritance still takes into account the futa's penis size over a regular male's penis size, like DewGuru's original does.

The criteria for becoming a _potential_ trap is:

• male 
  • either "attractive", "homosexual", or "bisexual"
  • have a very small penis.
  • AI chance of becoming a trap if the above is met:
    • 80% chance for dick micro
    • 40% chance for dick_tiny
    • 20% chance for dick_small
  • players will get the event but they will get to decide if they become a trap or not.

I did set the trap decision to wait until the the trigger "nox_is_sexually_active" = yes, which is based on biology not social standards.  It takes species into consideration but ignores age rules.  Of course any sexual encounters for the trap will have to obey the age rules individual players set, but that doesn't stop any future "innocent" cross-dressing events or things like that to fire.

For the curious, males qualify for this decision as follows (by age):

•   0 = incubus (adults in an infant's body in my lore... sorta Baby Herman-esque in my mind)
  •   2 = wolves & werewolves (the little ankle biters start leg humping disturbingly early)
  •   6 = other "early sexual" species like centaurs, satyrs, and so on.
  • 10 = humans - the slowest to biologically reach the early stages of sexually

Those mechanics sound wonderful! It will be great to see traps running around the world again alongside futanari. I'm having a difficult time thinking of what events could revolve specifically around being a trap other than if they could marry male rulers without penalty (then might have to use the Forbidden Ritual to have kids since it's not possible otherwise!), or perhaps some 'mistaken gender' events that could happen to the player. Even without those, I'm just happy there's something for them. ^_^

I remember events in the original Dark World (and probably in DWToska) where werewolves would randomly use bitches (maybe not omegas thought?), as well as events where they would try to dominate them.  I really liked those, so I may bring them back.  If I do, I'll need to do it in such a way so that it doesn't conflict with DWToska.  I'll also expand on them.  At one point I had written some dominant werewolf with submissive male events, but they were all painful for the male and I didn't really like that.  That is part of why I wrote the orifice elasticity traits, but then I never went back to the werewolves.

The painful Omega Male event is what I'm referring to. It was torture, and not specifically my thing, but at the time I saw it I'd hoped it would lead to more.. where eventually the werewolf starts loosening up his victim to the poiint he begins to enjoy it, growing more and more under the sway of the werewolf and leading to more depraved acts and such. Also, the werewolf might force favors out of the ruler that benefit him, and make demands such as a county he wants, a war he wants fought, etc. with a penalty to the player if he or she doesn't play along.

I heard there were some events in older versions of Dark World, but sadly I wasn't around before it got re-built and apparently lost a lot of content. Sometimes it sucks to be a late-comer.

Oh! Actually, all this talk about werewolves also leads me back to the Procreo subject. One of the things that really got annoying with Procreo is how every male in the realm would end up with the Omega Male trait. Well, maybe not every male, but lots did. Now that it's gone, I realize that I miss that trait being around, because of course it had to do with Werewolves as well as dogs, which made me think that the two types of content might be interwoven somehow, with dogs being a bit of a gateway for a male or female ruler to get a submissive trait which might cause dominant werewolves to notice and try to subdue them.

That lead to me thinking that, in addition to werewolves in the court wanting to dominate the player''s character, but this could extend to werewolves who are already rulers somehow taking advantage and using it for political gain. So many possibilities, but I don't want to overwhelm because I know all this isn't easy to make work. I'm just blabbering mostly. ^_^

I really loved using the dog on me more than my courtiers. I think I'll leave behind for 0.0.4.0 and try to work on getting it in sometimes after that. There is a lot of work that will need done for it.

Yeah... It's great to be able to use it on female AND male courtiers, prisoners, dynasty members and such.

But... overthinking it won't have the best results.

It's just a singular actions which one way or another wields same result.

Probably the best way to do it is just by adding original action (with option to use it on males, dynasty members and prisoners) and let it go for some time.

It's a very simple solution: Have first the original action.. and if it works out without problem, expand upon it.

For now, there's no need for random events with this dog, interactions between two dog owners and such. The more work is put into that, more needs to be managed.

And in current situation of the mod, much still needs to be finished.

(Although don't get me wrong.. additional features would've been sweet. But those are probably in end of the list)

Get Your Ass-Word Added

I am including my sex-term randomizer with version 0.0.4.0.  This will make is to that I just have to put [<scope>.GetAssWord] into my text and the game will randomly replace it with any one of the possible choices I have added in.  So, while I could just find a naughty thesaurus or the lyrics to "Fox-trot, Uniform, Charlie, Kilo", I'd rather have words people like so I am opening up suggestions for words to add to my lists.  Here is what I have accumulated so far:

• GetAssWord
    • anus
    • ass
    • asshole
    • backdoor
    • bum
    • butthole
    • pucker
    • sphincter
    • tailhole
  • GetBallsWord
    • balls
    • nuts
    • prostate
    • rocks
    • scrotum
    • stones
    • testicle
    • testicles
  • GetBellyWord
    • belly
    • tummy
    • stomach
    • womb
  • GetButtWord
    • ass
    • booty
    • bottom
    • bum
    • butt
    • heinie
    • rear
    • rump
    • tush
  • GetClitWord
    • button
    • buzzer
    • clit
    • clitoris
    • clitty
    • pleasure-buzzer
  • GetCuntWord
    • cunny
    • cunt
    • gash
    • honeypot
    • pussy
    • slit
    • snatch
    • twat
    • vagina
  • GetDickWord
    • boy-tail
    • cock
    • dick
    • disco stick (I like this one, but it is definitely way out of place in CK2 so I probably wonk keep it)
    • dong
    • pecker
    • penis
    • phallus
    • prick
    • schlong
    • tallywhacker
    • tool
    • wiener
    • yiffy stick
  • GetTitsWord
    • boobies
    • boobs
    • breasts
    • jugs
    • mammaries
    • tits
    • titties

You make me happy.  I'm glad your back!

I am blushing and if I had a tail it would be wagging.  Thank you.   :)

GetBallsWord

Sack

GetBellyWord

Abdomen

I think the word Abdomen can be very sexy.

Added.  Thank you!

I tried not to use some silly ones that came into my head, but here's a few more.

GetBallsWord

* Beanbag

GetTitsWord

* Rack

GetBellyWord

* Mid-section

GetCuntWord

*Cock-hole

Added... though questioning bean bag a wee bit?   ;)  Thank you!

GetTitsWord

Melons

GetDickWord

Tool

GetBallsWord

Nutsack

Added (tool was already there).  Thank you!

Get Your Cum-Word Added

Oops!  I was writing an actual sex scene with the player (as a young potential trap) getting it on with a pair of twins, one of which is a girl and the other is a trap, when I realized I didn't make a randomizer for something as wonderful and tasty as semen!  How could I forget that?  As with the others, I'll gladly take additional suggestions, but here is what I have been able to cum up with on short notice:

• GetCumWord
    • baby batter
    • cum
    • jizz
    • man cream
    • man milk
    • seed
    • semen
    • spooge
    • spunk

One of the really neat things about this system is that once I put the code into an event, anytime in the future that I add new words to the system they will become random possibilities without me having to change any of the events at all.