[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

This issue has probably already been spoken about, but if not then allow me. Dogs are pretty annoying. The AI just spams them at you from every which way if they dislike you. Like dueling and other vanilla, abuseable mechanics the player's ability to use them really needs to be restricted in some way to allow only for specific situations. Along with that, AI patterns when using them needs to be tweaked so they don't constantly throw them at you. The issue with the Dog is similar to that of Assassinations in Vanilla when you could use money to perform them, but worse as it doesn't cost any money and has an insanely high success rate from what I've seen. 

I recommend leaving an option to block AI use from using critters; restricting usage so they're not abuseable mechanically; and add in a heavy penalty for failure.

• 1 month later...

Would it be possible to have a version that either doesn't have the Yiffic heresy, or at least doesn't modify the modded Catholic faith?

I like the stuff this mod adds but I prefer being the sexualised Catholic faith rather than the Yiffic heresy stuff, I like the stability bonus from the 'is Jain' thing and the long term incestuous marriage has been a staple of my playing until trying this mod out. I like the stuff this mod adds but it also takes away content I was enjoying before now.

This issue has probably already been spoken about, but if not then allow me. Dogs are pretty annoying. The AI just spams them at you from every which way if they dislike you. Like dueling and other vanilla, abuseable mechanics the player's ability to use them really needs to be restricted in some way to allow only for specific situations. Along with that, AI patterns when using them needs to be tweaked so they don't constantly throw them at you. The issue with the Dog is similar to that of Assassinations in Vanilla when you could use money to perform them, but worse as it doesn't cost any money and has an insanely high success rate from what I've seen. 

I recommend leaving an option to block AI use from using critters; restricting usage so they're not abuseable mechanically; and add in a heavy penalty for failure.

Yeah, good for me I always play werewolves and you can just brush off the dog attacks, but it's really irritating when some times the AI hits me with half a dozen at the same time and I just have to keep clicking through the menus. The game has enough irritating popups as it is and I feel like it would make the game unplayable for someone not a werewolf who would have to actually fight those attacks off.

pretty sure that development on this has permanently ceased.

with respect, I don't think thats your place to call it.

Where do people pulll these statements out of? The Paradox forums are full of these types of blanket, unwarranted statements.

"This mod is dead." Yeah so is your mom. Wait no I'm sorry that was mean. I take back that last part.

I really enjoy this mod actually. As for CK II it is pretty decent and I really think author should keep up his work, 'couse I really would like to see more. :D 

And also. Maybe I missed something, but when I'm choosing "Werewolf's Toy" scenario as a female ruler, for some reason after the first event with Werewolf joining your court nothing happen's at all, though my character takes trait "Werewolf's Bitch". 

Again, maybe I just missed something, or it's not completed yet, I guess. I expected to have some events with Werefolf actually using character but nothing really happened. It is bugged or not? 

I really enjoy this mod actually. As for CK II it is pretty decent and I really think author should keep up his work, 'couse I really would like to see more. :D 

And also. Maybe I missed something, but when I'm choosing "Werewolf's Toy" scenario as a female ruler, for some reason after the first event with Werewolf joining your court nothing happen's at all, though my character takes trait "Werewolf's Bitch". 

Again, maybe I just missed something, or it's not completed yet, I guess. I expected to have some events with Werefolf actually using character but nothing really happened. It is bugged or not? 

Look another person who doesn't read through the posts or the original post.  I'll just leave it at that.

• 1 month later...

the mod keeps crashing the game after a few days?

edit: i did a fresh install of the game and the required mods.

Probably conflict because of other mods, unless you provide information on what mods you are using, all we can do is speculate.  As for any updates, all I know is Nox went into Surgery back in April, we haven't hear about their status since then.  So don't know if they are alive or dead or healing or what.

Probably conflict because of other mods, unless you provide information on what mods you are using, all we can do is speculate.  As for any updates, all I know is Nox went into Surgery back in April, we haven't hear about their status since then.  So don't know if they are alive or dead or healing or what.

i'm using bigger_events, Dark World Beast Lovers, Dark World NoxBestia Darkest Perversions, Dark World Reborn 1.54, Dark World Slavery Expanded 0.5, DWToska, DW The Mercenary Commander 1.54a and SketchyCheatMenu

i'm using bigger_events, Dark World Beast Lovers, Dark World NoxBestia Darkest Perversions, Dark World Reborn 1.54, Dark World Slavery Expanded 0.5, DWToska, DW The Mercenary Commander 1.54a and SketchyCheatMenu

I am going to speculate, SketchyCheatMenu or Merc Comm.   I suggest what you do is, disable 1 at a time, try playing, see what happens.  If aint them, go down the list.

I am going to speculate, SketchyCheatMenu or Merc Comm.   I suggest what you do is, disable 1 at a time, try playing, see what happens.  If aint them, go down the list.

seems it's Merc Comm causing the issue :(

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let people know that as of DW Reborn 1.54 that the visitation action is broken due to the event ids being changed in the latest update. They can be easily fixed by changing references to DWCore.199 to DWVisits.9999, and making sure that the routing event call is DWVisits.1 instead of DWCore.100

I'm a bit miffed admittedly that dewguru changed the event ids around as it is breaking all kinds of mods that depend on it, I just hope he doesn't break anything else because this mod is hanging on by a thread compatibility wise.

I'd advise anyone to use the validator to try to fix things themselves for the time being. Anyone using the validator would also probably find it beneficial to update the dependency entries in their .mod files, as a few of them are out of date and won't get loaded into the validator if they're not correct, especially for Toska