[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

i'm using bigger_events, Dark World Beast Lovers, Dark World NoxBestia Darkest Perversions, Dark World Reborn 1.54, Dark World Slavery Expanded 0.5, DWToska, DW The Mercenary Commander 1.54a and SketchyCheatMenu

I'm using all these except SketchyCheatMenu and have had no crashes.

Try updating the mods .mod files, their dependencies are likely wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

I am under the impression, Nox surgery didn't go as planned.  Perhaps the person is no longer with us or unable to be with us.  Anyone thought of picking up where this was left off & work on it?

I would fork and do the coding gladly, provided there's enough interest there to guide feature development and do some communal bug hunting. But I absolutely cannot do graphics - just have no skills whatsoever.

I am under the impression, Nox surgery didn't go as planned.  Perhaps the person is no longer with us or unable to be with us.  Anyone thought of picking up where this was left off & work on it?

I would fork and do the coding gladly, provided there's enough interest there to guide feature development and do some communal bug hunting. But I absolutely cannot do graphics - just have no skills whatsoever.

Maybe we can get group together to work on it.

I am under the impression, Nox surgery didn't go as planned. Perhaps the person is no longer with us or unable to be with us. Anyone thought of picking up where this was left off & work on it?

Maybe we can get group together to work on it.

I as working with Nox on various events and mechanics for the mod.

Giving ideas, trying to also write events texts, once everything was written.

Making up mechanics for various races and cultures.

Plus also finding pictures for events.

If you want my help, here I am, ready to to anything needed. (Except for scripts, coding and stuff. I suck at that)

About Nox... Well, yeah. He told me, he's going to surgery and doesn't feel much doing the work. Haven't heard from him anything from then.

What if you limit the procreo command to people with certain traits like cruel.  allow all AIs to buy the dog for stats but limit their devious use to those actually twisted enough to do it

also if you could fight off the dog you should be able to kill it and force the to buy a new dog.  this can cut down on lower ranks spamming since they dont have the funds to keep buying dogs

You have some very interesting ideas here.  I'll keep them in mind as I start to rework things.  Thank you for sharing them.

Just wanted to let people know that as of DW Reborn 1.54 that the visitation action is broken due to the event ids being changed in the latest update. They can be easily fixed by changing references to DWCore.199 to DWVisits.9999, and making sure that the routing event call is DWVisits.1 instead of DWCore.100

I'm a bit miffed admittedly that dewguru changed the event ids around as it is breaking all kinds of mods that depend on it, I just hope he doesn't break anything else because this mod is hanging on by a thread compatibility wise.

I'd advise anyone to use the validator to try to fix things themselves for the time being. Anyone using the validator would also probably find it beneficial to update the dependency entries in their .mod files, as a few of them are out of date and won't get loaded into the validator if they're not correct, especially for Toska

Many thanks.  I found four instances in my code where I reference DWCore.199.

I've just started playing with the dark world mods you listed in under your requirements (excluding the futa mercenaries) and I've got to say I enjoy it quite a lot. There are a fair amount of rough edges however. Just a disclaimer, I'm not trying to attack you or anything. I say this because a lot of mod makers are hyper sensitive to criticism.

It's fine, don't worry. The only thing I'm really sick and tired about hearing is the Dog Procreo stuff. My mod does not and will not hand out guard dogs to the AI. So if you do not want any dog mischief, simply don't buy a dog and it'll be all good. Unless: You also have Noxbestia's mod installed. And that's what I'm sick and tired about hearing: Once you have Noxbestia's mod installed? Then the dogs go haywire, as his mod hands the dogs out to the AI like candy and then all hell breaks loose. And everyone points his fingers at me and comes complaining, why *my* mod is so liberal with the dog procreo. Which I'm absolutely not. By now I'm actually so tired of getting blamed for someone elses mod fuckups that I'm inclined to throw the dog out entirely and let it be someone else's problem. Which it was from the beginning.   ;)

I offer you my most sincere and humble apologies that I did not get this fixed before my surgery.

Due to the problems I have caused, I will be disabling the AI use of procreo on the next release.

Wellcome back Noxbestia. Do you already have an idea of what you want to do? What is your plan? Several mods that are required for your mod are broken (Dark World - Slavery Expanded by Zia and Dark World Reborn: Toska by DocToska)? Have you scheduled a release date for your next update?

Thanks again for coming back.

Wellcome back Noxbestia. Do you already have an idea of what you want to do? What is your plan? Several mods that are required for your mod are broken (Dark World - Slavery Expanded by Zia and Dark World Reborn: Toska by DocToska)? Have you scheduled a release date for your next update?

Thanks again for coming back.

Thank you.  

I'm currently ripping a lot of code out of the system that makes it incompatible with stuff other people want to run.  I'm also ripping out any dependencies on mods other than Dark World Reborn.  Of course that removes some fun content that I'd have rather not lost, but I'll figure out a way around it eventually.

In the future, if I do have any dependencies in the .mod file, they will only be put in for proper load order and will not be required for my stuff to run.

I don't have a schedule to release yet.  I'm still trying to figure out what all I have broken with all the code I have ripped out.  Then I have to look at all of the new broken stuff and decide whether or not I care about it and fix it, leave it broken for now, or remove it completely.

Okay, so... I just hit something strange in my own MOD that I am not sure how I want to handle (because I never thought of it happening).  While I have a number of ideas, I am opening this up to suggestions and if I see one or more that I like, I'll go for it.

In Darkest Perversions, Jesus Christ and Mary are both living (trait immortal) near the start of the game.  In my current testing game, I was suddenly notified of a new pope.  He was immortal.  I was like WTF?  Then I looked and Pope Victor II was actually Jesus Christ.

So... the question is: if JC somehow became the Pope (instead of being destined to host Jesus and Pals on PBS), would the medieval catholic church give him a different name?  And what bonuses should Catholicism suddenly have by having one of their own central figures alive and running things?

Yes, he should get a new name. However I don't understand why he isn't pope from the get go, savior and all, if he has the ability to be. Maybe the fact of being immortal is somewhat an issue in itself from the view point of the church, as each living being must die to join with God. So whatever rocks your boat I guess. Maybe if he gets to be pope, the religion changes to get something more or less perverted? I don't know what kind of Jesus you want to make.

As for the bonuses they are tricky, because if you advantage the Christian faith, the other faith needs all the help they can get to fight against the new giant threat. Because if Jesus is running thing, a direct morale boost to each crusader army would be an obvious bonus. And sporadic armies get raised from time to time, something alike to the people's crusade, but driven by zealots and not as an escape from misery. The people's crusade isn't driven by the church, and thus could target anything that isn't Catholic. Doing so would reduce the chances of driven crusades, basically those would be catholic-friendly roaming armies.

If the new china thing is moddable just makw him into another china, with the papacy as its "governor" when 2.8 hits.

Otherwise, the only bonus I see fit with Him as pope would be an increased moral authority, and obviously give him personally a modifier oe trait with good christian opinion and christian church opinion from the get go.

I would say to have essentially the same option you get when the Pentarchy is unified, a choice to follow the Immortal Son of God under a rebranded version of Christianity just called Christianity, or the option to defy him and denounce him as a fake and keep the ways of your forebears.

For features I would say give Jesus an immense piety bonus so that the moral authority of this supposed religion would stay high and a big bonus to conversion and moral.

Okay, so... I just hit something strange in my own MOD that I am not sure how I want to handle (because I never thought of it happening).  While I have a number of ideas, I am opening this up to suggestions and if I see one or more that I like, I'll go for it.

In Darkest Perversions, Jesus Christ and Mary are both living (trait immortal) near the start of the game.  In my current testing game, I was suddenly notified of a new pope.  He was immortal.  I was like WTF?  Then I looked and Pope Victor II was actually Jesus Christ.

So... the question is: if JC somehow became the Pope (instead of being destined to host Jesus and Pals on PBS), would the medieval catholic church give him a different name?  And what bonuses should Catholicism suddenly have by having one of their own central figures alive and running things?

Perhaps you can take some ideas from the Christianity mod, for names for them & themes.  Also, welcome back.

Its good to have you back... Looking forward next update. If you want (and I will have free time) I could help you with Ck2Plus compatibility, but since you are working with christianity and other religion stuff it will be lot of work and probably separate patch.