I was getting a hand seam when I use the arm size slider, just FYI.  Not a big deal as you can make smaller arms with the other sliders but wanted to make you aware, I couldn't seem to get the hands to line up correctly with the wrist size slider on the hands either.  Hand meshes always make me pull my hair out lol.

This is fantastic by the way.  I'm just conforming sliders and I've had nearly zero adjustments to make on my higher poly outfits.  I'm gleefully pleased!  :cool:

Why is there no belly bone weighting in the "physics"- body? this is needed if there comes a pregnancy mod in future. (export tri morphs in SSE is also disabled in bodyslide) 

Slider for _1 hand wrist seems to be in reverse.  0% wrist is thicker than 100%.

Does negative value have any impact?  I tried it on forearm size and does not appear to change anything.

Ignore the ankle and wrist slider, they should be invisible. 

Why is there no belly bone weighting in the "physics"- body? this is needed if there comes a pregnancy mod in future. (export tri morphs in SSE is also disabled in bodyslide) 

Slider for _1 hand wrist seems to be in reverse.  0% wrist is thicker than 100%.

Does negative value have any impact?  I tried it on forearm size and does not appear to change anything.

Ignore the ankle and wrist slider, they should be invisible. 

1.) There's no RaceMenu that uses TRI Morphs yet, so it's disabled for now.

2.) I won't add a belly bone to bodies anymore, it never looks good. Plus I would have to sacrifice a few other weights for it due to the 4 bones limit.

In the future, mods can use the in-game morphs, whenever those are available, to scale the belly through the PregnancyBelly slider.

The same should be done for breasts.

3.) No, the ankle and wrist sliders shouldn't be invisible. You're supposed to use them as you like (with the same value on the body and hand).

I will see if there are any issues with it.

2.) I won't add a belly bone to bodies anymore, it never looks good. Plus I would have to sacrifice a few other weights for it due to the 4 bones limit.

In the future, mods can use the in-game morphs, whenever those are available, to scale the belly through the PregnancyBelly slider.

The same should be done for breasts.

Ousnius and Cal, thank you so much for this gift! You guys are awesome!!!

does that mean, that in-game morphs might be possible with the new engine? I would love to see your weightmorphs-mod in SE at some point...it's one of my favourite LE mods!

So far I can convert an entire outfit in roughly an hour, but that's not testing it a whole bunch.  One weird issue I run into has to deal with the Spine1 bone.  It causes tons of clipping under the breast, but only when running and only when being viewed from the backside.  I know this isn't a CBBE problem, I just don't know why I never noticed it before.  I pretty much delete it 4-5 verts underneath the breasts and all clipping is gone.  Spine1 must just be some kind of twisting bone, or maybe it's just gone something to do with my animation...

Negative values do effect every slider.  I tried going negative on the wrist slider to match up the wrists but once I matched on one side I was off on the other.  No biggie for me, I'll just keep arms at 0% and no seam.  You can also change your bodyslide config to go into the negative also.  My slider range is typically -50 - 150.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

gonna have to find some way to get used to the lack of these sliders 

thanks anyway <3

They are not missing, just with other names, but they do the same. 

Breasts = Size

BreastsSH and SHH = Silly Huge

BreastsFantasy = Fantasy

BreastsSMall = Smaller 1 and Smaller 2

thanks for the fast reply, trying now :)

EDIT:

yep its definitely working

other than that, bodyslides looking really good so far

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

gonna have to find some way to get used to the lack of these sliders 

thanks anyway <3

They are not missing, just with other names, but they do the same. 

Breasts = Size

BreastsSH and SHH = Silly Huge

BreastsFantasy = Fantasy

BreastsSMall = Smaller 1 and Smaller 2

well im a god damn idiot for not figuring that out, this is useful information

Caliente thank you!

Looking for link / information on the compression types used for the .dds files for Special Edition.

For skyrim and fallout 4 was able to open the .dds add a new pubic hair option or tattoos and save using Paint.net or Gimp.

Unable to open the special edition .dds files.

Can open the .pds files you provided in gimp, just want to ensure the proper compression types are being used when saving.

Caliente thank you!

Looking for link / information on the compression types used for the .dds files for Special Edition.

For skyrim and fallout 4 was able to open the .dds add a new pubic hair option or tattoos and save using Paint.net or Gimp.

Can open the .pds files you provided in gimp, just want to ensure the proper compression types are being used when saving.

Unfortunately they're new DirectX 11 compression formats, which paint.NET and GIMP can't load.

However, there's a plugin for paint.NET that lets you save these:

https://github.com/dtzxporter/FileTypeDDS

Make sure to read the description there.

You can transfer from GIMP to paint.NET via PNG files if needed.

Diffuse = BC7 (Linear, Fine) without alpha

Normal = BC7 (Linear, Fine) without alpha

Specular = BC4 (greyscale)

Love the new CBBE body, the new boneweights are so much better than the weighting of the old CBBE and (U)UNP body. 

I created a new presets and tried to recreate my old CBBE body shape:

post-607503-0-66096000-1506879911_thumb.jpg

Caliente thank you!

Maybe this helps: LINK

Love the new CBBE body, the new boneweights are so much better than the weighting of the old CBBE and (U)UNP body. 

I created a new presets and tried to recreate my old CBBE body shape:

attachicon.gifnewCBBEpresets.jpg

Caliente thank you!

Maybe this helps: LINK

post-603179-0-13341300-1506880725_thumb.png

same, very good

just looks alot smoother and better overall with more bodyslide functionality 

Caliente thank you!

Unfortunately they're new DirectX 11 compression formats, which paint.NET and GIMP can't load.

You can transfer from GIMP to paint.NET via PNG files if needed.

Diffuse = BC7 (Linear, Fine) without alpha

Normal = BC7 (Linear, Fine) without alpha

Specular = BC4 (greyscale)

Excellent, thank you for the quick reply and information!

Ousnius et al

Thank you thank you thank you.

Question would be possible to change old bodyslides just by comparing the new slides? Like CT77s remodeled armor and just replacing the slider references with the new ones?

Unfortunately you have to do a fullly new conversion of outfits, just replacing the body won't work (and it's not even the same shape).

Just a quick remark, while that plugin does allow you to load BC7 compressed DDS files, it doesn't actually let you save any kind of DDS period. The description actually points to that ("Read and soon write DDS files, extremely fast, in your favorite image editor."), but I tried a clean install several times already just in case and the option to save as DDS is simply not there. That, or I'm somehow failing miserably during install, but that is very unlikely.

So I guess the only way to save as BC7 for now is to use the Intel DDS plugin for Photoshop, i.e. there isn't any free alternative. Oh, well  :-/.

Ousnius et al

Thank you thank you thank you.

Question would be possible to change old bodyslides just by comparing the new slides? Like CT77s remodeled armor and just replacing the slider references with the new ones?

Unfortunately you have to do a fullly new conversion of outfits, just replacing the body won't work (and it's not even the same shape).

Oh, I understand that but what I was saying was in the slider set files? I know... probably not even realistic but wanted to check