Will the package be Wrye Bash friendly, ie a nice logical sequence of sub-packages that overwrite each other in sequence, and not a typical fomod setup with a confusing array of folders going too many folders deep for anything but MO or NMM scripting to recognise whats in them.

A typical zip structure which is good for all mod managers :

00 Core files required \ meshes and textures and plugin

10 normal choice 1 \ textures

10 normal choice 2 \ textures

20 diffuse choice 1 \ textures

20 diffuse choice 2 \ textures

30 whatever else options etc ..

fomod \ info and moduleconfig xmls

wizard.txt

I believe that the new Nexus Mod Manager (Vortex) will also still support fomod scripting, but until that goes public and eventually out of alpha, MO and NMM are no longer supported by their authors, and Wrye Bash seems to be the most reliable of them all recently.

For more info on BAIN structured Installer zips http://wrye-bash.github.io/docs/Wrye%20Bash%20General%20Readme.html#bain-structure

Yeah I just noticed that, running around with the conversion reference body in game lol.  Did you rework the hands and feet also?  I got some hellish seams right now lol.

Yes, there's new ones.

This is the issue you will get with all old CBBE/UUNP armors if you mix and match old with new improperly.

Will the package be Wrye Bash friendly, ie a nice logical sequence of sub-packages that overwrite each other in sequence, and not a typical fomod setup with a confusing array of folders going too many folders deep for anything but MO or NMM scripting to recognise whats in them.

A typical zip structure which is good for all mod managers :

00 Core files required \ meshes and textures and plugin

10 normal choice 1 \ textures

10 normal choice 2 \ textures

20 diffuse choice 1 \ textures

20 diffuse choice 2 \ textures

30 whatever else options etc ..

fomod \ info and moduleconfig xmls

wizard.txt

I believe that the new Nexus Mod Manager (Vortex) will also still support fomod scripting, but until that goes public and eventually out of alpha, MO and NMM are no longer supported by their authors, and Wrye Bash seems to be the most reliable of them all recently.

For more info on BAIN structured Installer zips http://wrye-bash.github.io/docs/Wrye%20Bash%20General%20Readme.html#bain-structure

It's a FOMod installer with a flat folder hierarchy, so you can install it using Wrye Bash as well.

Unfortunately I have no time or interest in making/keeping a BAIN installer up-to-date.

Silly Question time... Why you no use the FO4 Animated Fannies as base for conversion and chop off da feet???

post-321913-0-32235500-1506638241_thumb.jpg

I figured I'ld get that one out of the way and probably answer it as well.

Answer: Caliente did not (and probably will not) support a body with genitals installed on the base mesh.

Irony... Animated Fannies for FO4 has not only the labia and a back door installed in the cbbe mesh it also has working sliders for different shapes on the naughty bits (camel toe, spread, etc)...

The only thing that AF's CBBE body needs is to have the UV map changed from a UN7B naughty bit to a variant closer to the skyrim cbbe naughty bit (where the labia sets just below the right thigh in the texture instead of next to the left leg). This would allow seamless use of skyrim cbbe textures that have that bit added to the texture sets.

post-321913-0-94582000-1506638765_thumb.jpg

FO4's CBBE Fair Skin with the UN7B style Labia added to the texture...

post-321913-0-96545500-1506638776_thumb.jpg

Skyrim CBBE Layenda Skin with Skyrim style labia (doesn't mess with the argonian or khajit tail like un7b's labia does).

It would take a little work to tweak the UV map, but it is possible (if someone were to put in the effort).

From BodySlide Nexus forum "soon" is now "very soon"... :P

>>>

The file I uploaded (still v4.3.2) includes the conversion references for CBBE SSE.

So, it includes templates such as "CBBE -> CBBE SSE" or "Vanilla -> CBBE SSE".
It doesn't include the CBBE SSE body itself, that will be released very soon as well.

posted @ 0:53, 29 Sep 2017

>>>

Will there be a texblender installed which works properly with SE?

The old TexBlend is a mess (both usability and code-wise), I don't really want to update that.

In general it's hard to make a tool like that user-friendly and stable and work with the new DX11 texture formats.

So it's not on my to-do list for now, way too much hassle.

The mod page has PSD files that you can open in Photoshop or GIMP, though.

Hmmm, I am seeing a weird issue where when I am zoomed in everything looks good but as I zoom the camera out, a lot of clipping occurs.  Has anyone else ran into this problem?  I've been searching but I can't really find anything on it.  I'll assume it's an issue with Skyrim for now since it seems to only happen on transparent textures and weird things can tend to happen with alphas in Skyrim for whatever reason.

Will there be :

Dirty texture options in the .psd

Old folks normals as part of the vanilla replacement setup

Beasts textures as part of the vanilla replacement setup

Yes, there's a dirt layer in only the PSD, but if you want highly detailed dirt, you might need a different texture mod.

Yes, just like the Oldrim CBBE there are elder and beast textures included.

Just like Oldrim CBBE, we don't have one for Argonians. But there's other CBBE-compatible mods for those.

Sweet, not only is it going to be the best looking body replacer, no seams as far as I can tell with the uploaded screenshots so far, its also going to be feature complete as far as anyone could ever wish for enhancing all aspects of the female form throughout the game including all outfits, different body shapes, textures etc. Reeeeaaaally looking forward to this.

It's a FOMod installer with a flat folder hierarchy, so you can install it using Wrye Bash as well.

Unfortunately I have no time or interest in making/keeping a BAIN installer up-to-date.

:) Good news, flat folder hierarchy = BAIN Sub-packages we can tick, thats good enough for me thank you.

Don't worry I will be writing a BAIN Wizard soon after CBBE drops and I'll post it on my WizBAIN page over on AFK Mods.

If you haven't already, you may want to pick up the WIP 307 Standalone build from the Official Wrye Bash thread. This version has much better BodySlide support as well as having support for SKSE64 and the new Creation Club goodies.

post-64070-0-22959100-1506725003_thumb.png

There's also a page on the WB Wiki about how to manage BodySlide content with Wrye Bash and protect the executable files when you run "Clean Data".

Even though I already have CBBE up and running on SSE, looking forward to the new CBBE/Bodyslide stuff. I hope it includes the puffy nipples that you could get in Fallout 4. 

i would LOVE some of the sliders from fallout 4 (upper width, etc) but even though i want new sliders i would hope that not too many of the old sliders are changing. 

Even though I already have CBBE up and running on SSE, looking forward to the new CBBE/Bodyslide stuff. I hope it includes the puffy nipples that you could get in Fallout 4. 

i would LOVE some of the sliders from fallout 4 (upper width, etc) but even though i want new sliders i would hope that not too many of the old sliders are changing. 

It has those sliders, but again bear in mind that FO4 doesn't need the model space normal maps to match the shape of the body.

There's a few new sliders, but since the base shape of the body is changing, as a result almost all other sliders are changing as well.

Unfortunately that means no existing preset will work, those have to be redone by the eye.

:) Good news, flat folder hierarchy = BAIN Sub-packages we can tick, thats good enough for me thank you.

Don't worry I will be writing a BAIN Wizard soon after CBBE drops and I'll post it on my WizBAIN page over on AFK Mods.

If you haven't already, you may want to pick up the WIP 307 Standalone build from the Official Wrye Bash thread. This version has much better BodySlide support as well as having support for SKSE64 and the new Creation Club goodies.

attachicon.gifwb-survival-mode-esl.PNG

There's also a page on the WB Wiki about how to manage BodySlide content with Wrye Bash and protect the executable files when you run "Clean Data".

Holy scripting batman!, that WizBAIN link is one really nice project you have going on there, thank you for the link and obvious effort put into sorting other folks installers out.

That ought to be more prominent, like duplicated on Nexus somewhere ?.

Made my day, there are a few things I can already use there  :wub:

It has those sliders, but again bear in mind that FO4 doesn't need the model space normal maps to match the shape of the body.

There's a few new sliders, but since the base shape of the body is changing, as a result almost all other sliders are changing as well.

Unfortunately that means no existing preset will work, those have to be redone by the eye.

just anotha day

i'll get used to it <3 

Holy scripting batman!, that WizBAIN link is one really nice project you have going on there, thank you for the link and obvious effort put into sorting other folks installers out.

That ought to be more prominent, like duplicated on Nexus somewhere ?.

Made my day, there are a few things I can already use there  :wub:

Thank you :)  I've considered putting them up on the Nexus but then I'd have to deal with the average Nexus user.  On the other hand, most people who are experienced and knowledgeable enough to use Wrye Bash are aware of AFK Mods.

Most of my wizards are actually included in mods, or in some cases the mod author will put a link to the wizard in a sticky post on the mod page.

FOMOD handling is on the roadmap for Wrye Bash v308.