Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CBBE / BodySlide and Outfit Studio

BodySlide Outfit Studio Outfit Studio Body ousnius Caliente CBBE

• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

I hope the new CBBE work with vanilla skyrim, SE make no fun without SKSE and Sexlab... but it runs so smooth.  :wacko:

No, we won't make it for the old Skyrim. Don't want to give people more reasons not to use SSE and it's too much extra work. Sorry.

Do we know if that's going to break dismemberment for SSE like high vertex count does in FO4?

Skyrim does not have dismemberment. The only thing you can cut off are heads.

prZ

prZ

Sleepless Guy..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

I hope the new CBBE work with vanilla skyrim, SE make no fun without SKSE and Sexlab... but it runs so smooth.  :wacko:

No, we won't make it for the old Skyrim. Don't want to give people more reasons not to use SSE and it's too much extra work. Sorry.

Do we know if that's going to break dismemberment for SSE like high vertex count does in FO4?

there is this mod, i dont know how its called, it allows "type of dismemberment" i think its called deadly mutilation and works with old cbbe body..

i think he wants to know if its theoreticaly possible with such high vertex count..

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

there is this mod, i dont know how its called, it allows "type of dismemberment" i think its called deadly mutilation and works with old cbbe body..

i think he wants to know if its theoreticaly possible with such high vertex count..

Deadly Mutilation simply "equips" bodies and armors that look like they have been cut off and/or hides certain slots. The lose parts are meshes spawned into the world via script. This is completely different from how FO4 dismemberment works, which cuts up the original mesh directly with tessellation in the engine or shaders.

So yes, when SKSE64 is out and if Deadly Mutilation gets created, that mod will work. It has nothing to do with CBBE directly, the support has to be on their side.

daedrasp

daedrasp

BooB Holiest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

How about FPS with HDT mods? Many vertice cause FPS down.

And newer HDT-SMP plugin will more pressure to cpu.

And it testing with HDT boneweight?

Alecu

Alecu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Skyrim has headroom to show at least another 500k triangles without too much effort. With 500k polygons maybe you get around 2-3 fps drop...

If you have a card newer than geforce 700 series or newer than amd 280 series you will never run into issues. With a gtx 1070 I think I can add even an extra million polygons without any noticeable performance penalty. You can even get a gtx 1050 which is not that bad and you will still have a lot of headroom.

HDT physics is nothing new to the engine. The engine already does at least a hundred times more work on physics in general than the work needed for HDT.

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

First of all there's no HDT or similar for SSE right now. But there will be no issues because of vertex count. It's not even that many more than before (I mean it's more, but not extraordinarily crazy). There's also no HDT weights, but once that or something similar comes out for SSE, they'll probably be added pretty quickly.

GuerillaTech

GuerillaTech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Hey Ousnius, I was just curious so this is kinda off-topic but... how long did it take you to bodyslide every outfit in Fallout 4?

Arngrim11

Arngrim11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Oldrim has HDT bikini tops with a comparable vert counts (excluding the body) to the new CBBE body. Which funny enough is close to the count you get from applying a mesh smoothing in max to a quadrifid CBBE body.  For those that want a more specific example check out Goma's simple bikini mod the strings of the top have a vert count of 8069 then add in another 2790 for the actual covering portion. Ironic isn't it that the strings have a higher vert count lol. So long story shot the 19k for the full body isn't bad at all. About time the body verts were more comparable to most mod clothing I say lol. 

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Hey Ousnius, I was just curious so this is kinda off-topic but... how long did it take you to bodyslide every outfit in Fallout 4?

Why, are you scared CBBE SSE will take until 2024? :P

Maybe 60 active work hours total.

GuerillaTech

GuerillaTech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Why, are you scared CBBE SSE will take until 2024? tongue.png

Maybe 60 active work hours total.

lol No, it just gives me some perspective. smile.png

prZ

prZ

Sleepless Guy..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

First of all there's no HDT or similar for SSE right now. But there will be no issues because of vertex count. It's not even that many more than before (I mean it's more, but not extraordinarily crazy). There's also no HDT weights, but once that or something similar comes out for SSE, they'll probably be added pretty quickly.

would you assume to weightpaint all of the body this time so everything can be affected by physics?

axlotldestroyer

axlotldestroyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Keep at it Ousnius. The modding community is extremely patient when it comes to mod releases. Especially when it is a mod like CBBE.

Alecu

Alecu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

would you assume to weightpaint all of the body this time so everything can be affected by physics?

It won't affect this at all. I don't get it why questions like this get asked. From my programmer's perspective the amount of work needed to deform the body and calculate the physics is the same as when you take 5 items and drop them at once. So the body even with all those weights will slow the game as much as 5 rolls of cheese or 5 cabbages.  I said this earlier but no one listened.

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

When a system such as HDT PE comes out for SSE, yes I will make a physics variant of the body.

The default body that will be there on release won't have any physics weights, there still needs to be a mesh that works without having to use XPMSSE.

ZachyxVengeance

ZachyxVengeance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

ousnius, what do you think of the Khajiit body overhaul for modders?

http://www.loverslab...ul-for-modders/

Icekraks

Icekraks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Hitting Refresh till it says Published lol.

The110th

The110th

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hitting Refresh till it says Published lol.

Yep same, its gonna be christmas again when it hits.

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

All amulets, boots and gauntlets of SSE, including DLCs, have been converted to the new CBBE base shape by me now.

30% of the torso outfits have been converted so far. This is all without sliders, as they still need to be finalized before it's worth the time to add them to the projects.

Caliente has fixed a few minors flaws with the weighting of the body, that should be final now.

Alecu has continued work on the underwear as well.

A lot of work has been done today in figuring out what exactly we are going to do and how we're going to do it.

January will be busy for sure!

Next up is finalizing sliders and taking a look at the UNP UV sliders again, if they work out well.

Then adding all those sliders to outfits.

Vortec

Vortec

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Take your time, hopefully it will be done by March when the Skse is done, then you get too do it all over again :)

NAKEDGIJOE

NAKEDGIJOE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

All amulets, boots and gauntlets of SSE, including DLCs, have been converted to the new CBBE base shape by me now.

30% of the torso outfits have been converted so far. This is all without sliders, as they still need to be finalized before it's worth the time to add them to the projects.

Caliente has fixed a few minors flaws with the weighting of the body, that should be final now.

Alecu has continued work on the underwear as well.

A lot of work has been done today in figuring out what exactly we are going to do and how we're going to do it.

January will be busy for sure!

Next up is finalizing sliders and taking a look at the UNP UV sliders again, if they work out well.

Then adding all those sliders to outfits.

Please know that I and  I am sure everyone else, does appreciate you and your work on this, as well as all your team/contributors.  I find it funny, I played Skyrim Se  once through, and then stopped.  It's a great game and very beautiful and engaging.  But it's just not the Skyrim I know and love without, the body replacers and sex framework.

Press on!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BodySlide, Outfit Studio, Outfit, Studio, Body, ousnius, Caliente, CBBE